Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8923&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:57:46 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Chapter 10 (in the midst of the garden continued)
Clay
post Jul 11 2006, 08:14 AM
Post #166

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jul 11 2006, 08:55 AM) [snapback]138628[/snapback]

nonono.gif I think it is much simpler than that. wink.gif Look at his quandary from his point of view. He has established as "ground rules" that only first or second hand "witness" is admissible for posting on his site. He realizes that when he reports on first hand testimonies he has become second hand witness, so that's OK. But he can't report on second hand information, nor on information gathered by researchers, for that wouldn't meet his criterial. And in his protected little world, he wouldn't even think of giving his sources so his members could go and look for themselves. So now he's caught in his own legalities. unsure.gif How can he escape? dunno.gif scratchchin.gif
TVsnack.gif Stay tuned.

lol.... oh well.... roflmao.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jul 11 2006, 10:29 AM
Post #167

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,851

You are correct in that I wish to separate the posts containing witnessed facts from that of second hand or even third hand facts, unless those facts are, or can be, documented.

And Darius, since you so kindly asked, smile.gif I will give you reading access there.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jul 11 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #168

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jul 11 2006, 12:29 PM) [snapback]138699[/snapback]

You are correct in that I wish to separate the posts containing witnessed facts from that of second hand or even third hand facts, unless those facts are, or can be, documented.

And Darius, since you so kindly asked, smile.gif I will give you reading access there.

yikes.gif thy will be done... rofl1.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Jul 11 2006, 10:38 AM
Post #169

Guests

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jul 11 2006, 11:37 AM) [snapback]138706[/snapback]

yikes.gif thy will be done... rofl1.gif

Up to first class. Just like that.

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Jul 11 2006, 10:41 AM
Post #170

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(statrei @ Jul 11 2006, 11:38 AM) [snapback]138707[/snapback]

Up to first class. Just like that.

See, Dr. D...it's all about how you ask and who you ask... tongue.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jul 11 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #171

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 11 2006, 05:07 AM) [snapback]138613[/snapback]

lol yanno.... there are quite a few threads here in the 3abn section that if read with a keen eye might provide the material he is looking for..... I don't know how much more can be done, we have placed all the info in the same place, even have chapter divisions.... now the request is that all those with 1st hand info come front and center and tell their stories in a new thread....

If I didn't know better I'd think someone is trying to round up all the possible suspects so that it would be easier to retaliate..... but I could be wrong... it may just be the conspiracy theorist in me getting the best of me...... dunno.gif lol.gif

Clay, I think that you are right. Could there be a method to his madness? Could a 16th lawyer/advisor be added to the 3ABN list? Maybe I am wrong. Seems odd. A devil's advocate may not even know the role he is playing.

This post has been edited by summertime: Jul 11 2006, 12:25 PM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jul 11 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #172

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 11 2006, 07:07 AM) [snapback]138613[/snapback]

lol yanno.... there are quite a few threads here in the 3abn section that if read with a keen eye might provide the material he is looking for..... I don't know how much more can be done, we have placed all the info in the same place, even have chapter divisions.... now the request is that all those with 1st hand info come front and center and tell their stories in a new thread....

If I didn't know better I'd think someone is trying to round up all the possible suspects so that it would be easier to retaliate..... but I could be wrong... it may just be the conspiracy theorist in me getting the best of me...... dunno.gif lol.gif

Maybe he's a ferenghi and his food has to be pre-masticated for him...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 11 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #173

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jul 11 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]138736[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

you continue in your sickness... roflmao.gif

IPB Image

or would a group pic be more appropriate?

IPB Image

This post has been edited by Clay: Jul 11 2006, 12:38 PM

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jul 11 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #174

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jul 11 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback]138736[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif
can you imagine what a joke that would be?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 11 2006, 08:45 PM
Post #175

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

But you came her with some "old" second hand info trying to pass it off as first hand.......until you learned that we pay attention here. Not many need to be spoon fed, and if they do, not for long. Now you got the nerve(yeah I said it!) to ask for only first hand info? Those in the know, realize you haven't read enough posts. Carry on!

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jul 11 2006, 09:29 AM) [snapback]138699[/snapback]

See!!! You wrong, Kevin!!! rofl1.gif rofl1.gif
QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jul 11 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback]138736[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by princessdi: Jul 11 2006, 08:46 PM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church