Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=285 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:35:21 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 18 19 20  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
princessdi
post May 13 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #286

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Just some other "clarification"....it was not Aletheia's business to be getting info from anywhere! Taht is the problem. Not your son missing, not your business. You were aksed to pray, that was your business.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 12 2007, 02:53 AM) [snapback]195141[/snapback]

Clarification.

I did not get my info from a website. I only got the contact information from the website. I emailed the Illinois stste police, and then called the Mississippi State police. They both said "No missing report was filed for a Nathan Moore"

Argue with the State Police, as to why they disagree with L.S. as allegedly quoted by sonshineonme.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
IMM
post May 14 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #287

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,938

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 13 2007, 11:07 PM) [snapback]195479[/snapback]
Just some other "clarification"....it was not Aletheia's business to be getting info from anywhere! Taht is the problem. Not your son missing, not your business. You were aksed to pray, that was your business.

ITA!

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jun 2 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #288

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(runner4him @ May 9 2007, 10:08 AM) [snapback]194774[/snapback]

Aletheia, Aletheia....I just had to comment on your harsh reactions to the posts regarding Linda's missing son. It amazes me how you can continue to attack everyone who is expressing concern about a missing child...yes, an adult but still he is someone's child. Please stop and think about your words and I would ask you to rethink your approach. I do not know you but you are coming across in a mean spirited way and you are losing any credibility that you might have had in the past before I joined this forum...I have not been impressed with your posts. Why would you be suspicious of where the missing person's report might be filed? I want to think the best of you and your motives but you are making it very difficult. Prayer is vital...not only for a missing son or daughter but for the lost children of Israel....may God bless and may none of us lose our way.

Don't worry, Runner....she didn't have much credibility in the past, either... no.gif

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 18 19 20
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:35 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church