Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:29 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
Panama_Pete
post May 11 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #256

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 11 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]195073[/snapback]

That describes the attitude here, exactly concerning DS and 3abn. How many times have I read that we must pray for DS and 3abn and God loves them as much as he loves us. Then, in the next sentence will be unproven accusations, name calling and slanderous remarks. As you all like to say here, BEAM, MOTE, EYE.

In addition to the foregoing remark, wasn't the following remark also made by you, Eirene? Did you imply that Laird Heal may be a liar?

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 1 2007, 11:43 PM) [snapback]193854[/snapback]

The guy knew his Arc number was not in active status when he came to Illinois and when the judge ask him point blank if he was licensed to practice in Il he answered Yes your honor. It was only after the opposing side exposed to the judge that his status was inactive that he started making his excuses. The point is not about someone falling asleep at the wheel, it is about coming to IL knowing he was inactive to practice there and tried anyway until confronted. Then it would appear he lied to the judge.

I noticed in the Illinois database that Laird Heal is fully licensed to practice law in Illinois. So, Eirene, who is doing the name calling with the unproven accusations? Wouldn't you need to include yourself in doing that?

Name, Date Admitted , City, State, Authorized to Practice?
Laird James Heal June 4 1991, Sterling, MA, Yes

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: May 11 2007, 02:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 11 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #257

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 11 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]195090[/snapback]

In addition to the foregoing remark, wasn't the following remark also made by you, Eirene? Did you imply that Laird Heal may be a liar?
I noticed in the Illinois database that Laird Heal is fully licensed to practice law in Illinois. So, Eirene, who is doing the name calling with the unproven accusations? Wouldn't you need to include yourself in doing that?

PP notworthy.gif THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

BSDA knew it. Dannyfingers tried to deny it. Didn't work.

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 11 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #258

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Eirene;

Do this infer-maeshun mean he weren't "STUPID"? dunno.gif uhm.gif I recon not a tall. clap.gif rofl1.gif Hummmmmm.

I sure be glad him arnt stupid! Iz gotta put this hearin wrds in my handy dandy blues cloos notbook!

This post has been edited by Fran: May 11 2007, 10:54 PM

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 12 2007, 04:53 AM
Post #259

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 11 2007, 04:05 PM) [snapback]195090[/snapback]

PP, that is a pathetic attempt to malign another.

You know perfectly well you are quoting from, and responding to her May 1st post when Heal was NOT authorized to practice law. I myself quoted and posted that from the same website the day he went to court and wasn't authorized, and again just as recently as last week where he still wasn't authorized to practice law, or yet listed as Linda's attorney in the online case file in Franklin County. For the past month that has been the case.

It just got changed. as I myself noted yesterday.

When Laird Heal stood in court and told the judge "Yes your honor" (are you liscenced to practice law in Illinois") that was not true. He wasn't authorized to practice in Illinois, nor registered in the database, which states it may take up to 24 hours to show updates.

Falsely acusing Eirene not does not change those facts. Offering excuses as to why you all "think" he wasn't authorized to practice law in Illinois, without support or evidence, doesn't prove or change that either.

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 9 2007, 11:26 AM) [snapback]194779[/snapback]

The discrepancy is based on the level of your abilities to find things on public Web sites and elsewhere, not necessarily between what Sonshineonme and Linda Shelton said.

Clarification.

I did not get my info from a website. I only got the contact information from the website. I emailed the Illinois stste police, and then called the Mississippi State police. They both said "No missing report was filed for a Nathan Moore"

Argue with the State Police, as to why they disagree with L.S. as allegedly quoted by sonshineonme.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 12 2007, 06:11 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 12 2007, 06:31 AM
Post #260

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 12 2007, 04:53 AM) [snapback]195141[/snapback]

When Laird Heal stood in court and told the judge "Yes your honor" (are you liscenced to practice law in Illinois") that was not true. He wasn't authorized to practice in Illinois, nor registered in the database, which states it may take up to 24 hours to show updates.

It seems to matter not how many times your blatant misstatements are corrected, you still make them anyway. That is wrong.

"Are you licensed?" "Yes."

"Was he authorized?" "No."

Judging from the way you worded your post, I take it to mean that you understand the difference between "licensed" and "authorized," and yet you still said, "that was not true."

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 12 2007, 08:00 AM
Post #261

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 12 2007, 05:53 AM) [snapback]195141[/snapback]

I did not get my info from a website. I only got the contact information from the website. I emailed the Illinois stste police, and then called the Mississippi State police. They both said "No missing report was filed for a Nathan Moore"

Argue with the State Police, as to why they disagree with L.S. as allegedly quoted by sonshineonme.

Aletheia!

I have had enough of this line of attack and nonsense.

YOU DID NOT DO YOUR HOMEWORK! I DID MINE AND THE REPORT WAS FILED IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND WITH THE RIGHT AUTHORITIES........

When you posted that there was no documentation, I understood why there was none in Illinois as it did not make sense to me that a missing persons report would be filed there if that is not where Nathan went missing. However, I have confirmed there was a report filed, where it was filed and that they now know where he is.

So many times on BSDA you have not seemed to understand how your personal credibility was at issue and why it mattered when reviewing anything else you had to say. You have now once again proven for everyone that reads here at BSDA that for whatever reason you either are not checking out things accurately, you come here with a huge bias against anything regarding Linda Shelton or you are being fed lines to post by someone else (who apparently does not care about your credibility here as they are in the shadows).

Do you have any clue how this makes you look to those of us who want to believe you are sincere in what you believe or post even if we disagree with you?

I was willing to think you were just misinformed here but your continued insistence on this point makes it impossible for me to believe that is what is going on.

PLEASE Aletheia think about this before you post again on matters where facts can in fact be verified as I did in this matter.

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: May 12 2007, 08:11 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
starbright
post May 12 2007, 08:23 AM
Post #262

Welcome Newbie

Group:
Hello Noahswife: I am new here and still reading and learning. Could you give me a link to where you found the information that Nathan was reported to missing persons? Where was the report filed?

If you would provide the link so we could look it up, this would really show Aletheia was incorrect in her information.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post May 12 2007, 08:29 AM
Post #263

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

In thine own word...
QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 12 2007, 07:53 AM) [snapback]195141[/snapback]
A, that is a pathetic attempt to malign another.

blink.gif Mat 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? flirt.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: May 12 2007, 08:31 AM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 12 2007, 08:41 AM
Post #264

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 12 2007, 07:31 AM) [snapback]195151[/snapback]

It seems to matter not how many times your blatant misstatements are corrected, you still make them anyway. That is wrong.

"Are you licensed?" "Yes."

"Was he authorized?" "No."

Judging from the way you worded your post, I take it to mean that you understand the difference between "licensed" and "authorized," and yet you still said, "that was not true."

Bob, you know better despite the word games you constantly play. The question by the Judge was, as Heal was in his Illinois court, was he liscenced to practice law in Illinois? You know, I quoted from the llinois database, the very day he went to court, in Gregory Matthews "Linda's Litigation" thread post # 56, to.. you :

Bob Pickle:
Here's the scoop according to Gailon:
Attorney Laird J. Heal is licensed to practice law in Illinois.

Aletheia:
Here's the real scoop:

http://www.iardc.org/ardcroll.asp
ARDC Lawyer Search Results from the ARDC database last updated as of April 25, 2007 at 12:14:42 PM: for the following terms: Last Name: Heal, First Name: Laird, status: All, State: IL, Country: usa

Your search terms do not match the record of any lawyer licensed in Illinois.

http://www.iardc.org/ardcroll.asp
ARDC Lawyer Search Results from the ARDC database last updated as of April 25, 2007 at 12:14:42 PM: for the following terms: Last Name: Heal, First Name: Laird, status: All, State: MA, Country: usa

Name Laird James Heal
Date Admitted June 4, 1991
City State Sterling MA
Authorized to Practice? No

So, I don't care how many times you try and babble over the facts and evidence, it doesn't change it. This is just like your arguments and explanations about how Gailon Joy is an "innocent convicted embezzler" ( and before I get the protests, a Christins past is NOT relevant if they have repented, Joy obviously has not as he still claims he did nothing wrong)

The Attorney General of the United States used Joy's conviction as his case example for embezzlement, in the law textbook he authored, and still you try to babble around that. Your explanations and denials, as well as Matthews and Joy's, are just not credible to me.

Embezzlement
Fraudulent conversion of property lawfully possessed

Embezzlement: Fraudulent conversion of another's property by someone in lawful possession of the property. Embezzlement requires the intent to defraud the owner of the property. Conversion here means that the defendant handles the property inconsistathntly with the arrangement by which he or she has possession of it. Since many businesses rely on employees to receive payments and make disbursements, embezzlement is often a crime against a business..

FACTS:
Gailon A. Joy owned Credit management Services Corp., (CMS), a debt collection agency. When CMS made a collection, it would deposit the money in Barre, Vermont. CMS also had it's own separate account. However, CMS began transferring fund from the Barre account to it's own account to cover it's expenses. CMS received a collection for Stacey Fuel and Lumber Co., but never even told Stacey the money had been collected. A year later CMS filed for Bankruptcy. The State charged Joy with the crime of embezzling the collection made for Stacey. Joy claimed he intended to repay the money.

Outcome:
The Court upheld Joy's conviction, saying an intent to repay was irrelevant.
--State v. Joy, 549A.2d 1033 (VT)

Source: Law of Business, p 29, by John D. Ashcroft

Readers,
This citation saying Joy's defense was "he was going to pay it back" is significant as he has maintained through both Bob Pickle and Gregory Matthews that his defense, and why he is a "innocent convicted embezzler" is because the money he was convicted of embezzling actually belonged to him, as it was owed him.... clearly that is not true.

You can find the reference and the entire book above at google book search

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 12 2007, 08:46 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 12 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #265

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

The point is moot Cindy.... whether he was or was not... now he is... as for Mr. Joy's past... I view it as another attempt by you and those who share your view of majoring in minutiae..... obviously you get something from it because it is done daily....

thank you for sharing your opinion.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 12 2007, 08:52 AM
Post #266

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(starbright @ May 12 2007, 10:23 AM) [snapback]195162[/snapback]

Hello Noahswife: I am new here and still reading and learning. Could you give me a link to where you found the information that Nathan was reported to missing persons? Where was the report filed?

If you would provide the link so we could look it up, this would really show Aletheia was incorrect in her information.

Welcome, and thank you.

I would appreciate that also, as she forgot to cite the evidence and proof.

If she is correct, I need to know so I can apologise, and try to make it right.

Where was it filed then? It was first reported here by Johann who said he was last in Mississippi. They didn't know he was missing....

QUOTE(Clay @ May 12 2007, 10:44 AM) [snapback]195167[/snapback]

The point is moot Cindy.... whether he was or was not... now he is... as for Mr. Joy's past... I view it as another attempt by you and those who share your view of majoring in minutiae..... obviously you get something from it because it is done daily....

Clay,

I'm sorry, but the point isn't moot just because you say so. I gave evidence to support what I posted. That isn't just my opinion as yours is.

Have a happy Sabbath. I'm off to worship. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 12 2007, 09:02 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 12 2007, 08:56 AM
Post #267

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 12 2007, 09:52 AM) [snapback]195168[/snapback]

Clay,

I'm sorry, but the point isn't moot just because you say so. I gave evidence to support what I posted. That isn't just my opinion as yours is.

Have a happy Sabbath. I'm off to worship. smile.gif

thank you again for your opinion.... and hope that your worship experience is rewarding.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post May 12 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #268

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Clay @ May 12 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]195167[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif Don't miss the next exciting episode of "Opinions, er'body has one" When the next in depth search reveals AAAAAk...

This post has been edited by seraph|m: May 12 2007, 09:00 AM
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 12 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #269

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(starbright @ May 12 2007, 09:23 AM) [snapback]195162[/snapback]

Starbright hiya.gif

Welcome to BSDA. Please feel free to PM any one here to ask for help in locating information or answering informed questions. We have a number of very strong personalities here but as I am sure you have seen we each contribute in different ways and bring different "credentials" to these discussions. Please get to know us in LC or through our many posts both here in the 3abn thread and elsewhere on this forum. And PLEASE bring food when we party as we are known to do now and then.

I know there is so much to read here. It can be frustrating and just a few months ago which would be several hundred posts ago (thousands maybe? yikes!) I was totally overwhelmed and made more than one mistake in my posts. But you know what, people are kind if you take the time to demonstrate you are reading and not just asking people to hand you information (and believe me we have seen more than one borg/clone/finger demand information).

As for the post......Here is where Johann posted about Nathan missing -----> http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=193630

Starbright. Please think about this. I am not going to due Aletheia's homework for her. Where would it be logical to file a report regarding a missing adult?

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: May 12 2007, 09:11 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
starbright
post May 12 2007, 09:40 AM
Post #270

Welcome Newbie

Group:
QUOTE(Noahswife @ May 12 2007, 10:06 AM) [snapback]195176[/snapback]

Starbright hiya.gif

I
Starbright. Please think about this. I am not going to due Aletheia's homework for her. Where would it be logical to file a report regarding a missing adult?

nw
C"i"

Thank you for the kind welcome. Could you help me since I don't know where to look. I understand it is logical to look in certain places but I've never filed a report before so I don't even know where to logically look.

Could you give me the link anyway? Or pm it to me?

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church