Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:31 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
PrincessDrRe
post May 12 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #271

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(seraph|m @ May 12 2007, 10:29 AM) [snapback]195163[/snapback]

In thine own word...
blink.gif Mat 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? flirt.gif

In the werds of the "lang-west"....

How are you gonna remove the toothpick from your brother's eye when you got a telephone pole/transformer station up in ya own.....

Recognize!
QUOTE(Clay @ May 12 2007, 10:44 AM) [snapback]195167[/snapback]

The point is moot Cindy.... whether he was or was not... now he is... as for Mr. Joy's past... I view it as another attempt by you and those who share your view of majoring in minutiae..... obviously you get something from it because it is done daily....

thank you for sharing your opinion.....

Bless her heart....she don't know us well. We read and we pay attention!

QUOTE(seraph|m @ May 12 2007, 10:58 AM) [snapback]195172[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif Don't miss the next exciting episode of "Opinions, er'body has one" When the next in depth search reveals AAAAAk...

.....not only are aliens on the planet Earth...they are running some of the major "religions-like" organizations.....

OOOoooo!
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post May 12 2007, 10:30 AM
Post #272

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ May 12 2007, 12:44 PM) [snapback]195193[/snapback]

In the werds of the "lang-west"....

How are you gonna remove the toothpick from your brother's eye when you got a telephone pole/transformer station up in ya own.....

Recognize!

Bless her heart....she don't know us well. We read and we pay attention!
.....not only are aliens on the planet Earth...they are running some of the major "religions-like" organizations.....

OOOoooo!
snack.gif

ohmy.gif pass me some meaty bitz danke TVsnack.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 12 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #273

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 12 2007, 04:53 AM) [snapback]195141[/snapback]

PP, that is a pathetic attempt to malign another.

You know perfectly well you are quoting from, and responding to her May 1st post when Heal was NOT authorized to practice law. I myself quoted and posted that from the same website the day he went to court and wasn't authorized, and again just as recently as last week where he still wasn't authorized to practice law, or yet listed as Linda's attorney in the online case file in Franklin County. For the past month that has been the case.

Frankly, I didn't agree with Eirene's theory that Laird Heal may have lied to a judge. I wished to emphasize that point before the issue got brushed under the carpet by the Danny-fingers.

One case in point:

The Federal Communications Commission can take months to show that documents have been accepted and processed by them. That's why a FCC attorney gets a copy of the document hand-stamped with the date of delivery at the FCC's building.

Does that mean a radio or tv station shuts down during the period a document is not in the FCC database? Of course, not. I'm sure that some of the Dannyscribes, and those here who have proximity to the broadcasting industry, know that.

Since Mr. Heal is fully licensed, the paperwork would have had to have all been submitted by Mr. Heal, and taken care of, just as Mr. Heal told the judge.

Subsequent postings to a Web site would not necessarily have a legal bearing on anything.

Aletheia, the "pathetic attempt to malign another" (as you described it) occurred with the theory that Mr. Heal stood in front of a judge and may have lied. Lying to a judge would be a rather strong accusation if true, but, I sincerely doubt that it is.

Right now, you can probably look forward to the depositions that need to be completed by June 8, as the case moves forward.

Pete

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: May 12 2007, 11:28 AM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 12 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #274

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 9 2007, 08:24 AM) [snapback]194778[/snapback]

What are you talking about?

I was concerned about Linda's son, and still am actually for i have gone through the same kind of things with my son.

Look in you mirror Aren't you, yourself reacting harshly here?

Why aren't you concerned that you may be being manipulated and lied to?

Is it worse to post something false, or to ask questions and point out the facts, and the truth?

Is it worse to be a liar whether by ignorance or willfully, or to call lies and error by their name?

It seems to me you've already demonstrated your answers...

Enough said?

Cindy,

You say you are very concerned about being lied to? You are blinded by lies to start with, so how are you ever going to see the truth when it is in front of you? This worries me about you. You need some new friends. Some that don't lead you down the path of foolishness. JMO.

No one lied to anyone about Nathan missing, a report being filed, and that Nathan is found. It's all true. As true as the sky is blue, the sea is deep, and this world is full of sin. Don't want to accept it, your choice.

I am not sure who you spoke to in Mississippi, maybe you could provide the person, date and time you spoke to them? That is where the report was filed. I have the name and number of the officer who took the report from Linda, and who was working on the case to look for him. I myself have talked to them.

The past couple days, I have thought about whether to provide this information to you, but I've decided I am not going to give it to you - you know why? I don't trust YOU. I don't trust that you can do you're research properly without making things worse. You have made this a spectacle, like so many other things. I think that's because you do poor research and I believe you are being used to hurt others, and it has nothing to do with getting "truth" out there....maybe you should do some serious thinking about that.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 12 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #275

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(seraph|m @ May 12 2007, 09:58 AM) [snapback]195172[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif Don't miss the next exciting episode of "Opinions, er'body has one" When the next in depth search reveals AAAAAk...

Sera ~ notworthy.gif

Gurrl, rofl1.gif

Can I sign you up as an IRS Form 1099 to write more lines for me? Mine are far too serious. dunno.gif

giggle.gif

nw
c"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: May 12 2007, 01:35 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post May 12 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #276

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ May 12 2007, 03:11 PM) [snapback]195208[/snapback]

Cindy,

You say you are very concerned about being lied to? You are blinded by lies to start with, so how are you ever going to see the truth when it is in front of you? This worries me about you. You need some new friends. Some that don't lead you down the path of foolishness. JMO.

No one lied to anyone about Nathan missing, a report being filed, and that Nathan is found. It's all true. As true as the sky is blue, the sea is deep, and this world is full of sin. Don't want to accept it, your choice.

I am not sure who you spoke to in Mississippi, maybe you could provide the person, date and time you spoke to them? That is where the report was filed. I have the name and number of the officer who took the report from Linda, and who was working on the case to look for him. I myself have talked to them.

The past couple days, I have thought about whether to provide this information to you, but I've decided I am not going to give it to you - you know why? I don't trust YOU. I don't trust that you can do you're research properly without making things worse. You have made this a spectacle, like so many other things. I think that's because you do poor research and I believe you are being used to hurt others, and it has nothing to do with getting "truth" out there....maybe you should do some serious thinking about that.

Wise choice SSOM and very well said. It is truly sad, that a pawn does not know if, when or, how it is being used. sad.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: May 12 2007, 01:43 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 12 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #277

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(seraph|m @ May 12 2007, 03:42 PM) [snapback]195224[/snapback]

Wise choice SSOM and very well said. It is truly sad, that a pawn does not know if, when or, how it is being used. sad.gif

That way they don't know they are expendable until it is too late and, having run out the extent of their usefulness, they are tossed on the scrap heap...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post May 12 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #278

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

snack.gif scratchchin.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 12 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #279

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

In my mind, I question why the payment did not get posted.

Look at the timing/date of the hearing for the divorce property settlement. Then look at the timing of the Lawsuit filed against Joy and Pickle!

Could this "error" have prevented any attempts for Linda to file any further suits against Danny and 3ABN?

There was just enough time for Danny to file suit against Joy and Pickle. THEN it got posted. My observation is this was very "Convenient." This I base on my knowledge of the relationships Danny has with folks in the area to get what he wants.

Since Danny & 3ABN filed against Joy and Pickle first, doesn't this leave a LOT of room for discovery? Please correct me if I got this wrong?

Come on legal folks contribute here for me.

Did Danny/3ABN follow Matthew 18 before he filed the suit. Danny could help with this as well as J/P. Is it possible to hear from these folks? Maybe not.

IMO 3ABN must be where some of the mis-information is coming from. I believe "loose lips sink ships" and open BIG cans of worms. Danny has very loose lips.

Discovery here we come! Too bad it is all sealed/impounded! Inquiring minds want to know!

(I must come to terms with this impounded stuff. Still sort of refusing to understand that -the right way- My problem)
thumbdown.gif wallbash.gif surrender.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 12 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #280

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Cindy,

I'm not sure that you have established that Laird was not an inactive licensed attorney in Illinois. What you cited said that his name didn't match any names in the database. It stopped short of saying that he wasn't licensed in Illinois.

Secondly, you haven't cited anything that would prove that Gailon's company was not holding in reserve an amount to offset lost payments Stacey Fuel received directly from debtors. Shouldn't you do that before being so emphatic that the point you're making is already proven before you make any attempt to prove it?

Fran,

I am unaware of any attempts by Danny or any 3ABN-related entity or individual to set the least esteemed among us in the church to judge regarding any issue discussed over the last 8 months, except Danny's divorce and remarriage and Linda's firing.

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 13 2007, 04:04 AM
Post #281

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 12 2007, 10:42 PM) [snapback]195316[/snapback]

Fran,

I am unaware of any attempts by Danny or any 3ABN-related entity or individual to set the least esteemed among us in the church to judge regarding any issue discussed over the last 8 months, except Danny's divorce and remarriage and Linda's firing.

I am going to have to diagram that sentence! Then I will respond! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

I taught Language once, and I do know the parts of speach. This one will be interesting! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

I have to make sure I "get" it! clap.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 13 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #282

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fran @ May 13 2007, 05:04 AM) [snapback]195338[/snapback]

I am going to have to diagram that sentence! Then I will respond! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

I taught Language once, and I do know the parts of speach. This one will be interesting! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

I have to make sure I "get" it! clap.gif [/b]

Lemmie breaketh it down.....per the Lang-west....

Ahem....

"I don't know nobody (3ABN/Danny and Dem) that got with with the littlest of the big dawgs in de chach to conversate (not a word) about any of this mess except the divorce, quickie wedding, and Linda gettin' de ax...."

Ahem.....

To wit......

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 13 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #283

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ May 13 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]195367[/snapback]

Lemmie breaketh it down.....per the Lang-west....

Ahem....

"I don't know nobody (3ABN/Danny and Dem) that got with with the littlest of the big dawgs in de chach to conversate (not a word) about any of this mess except the divorce, quickie wedding, and Linda gettin' de ax...."

Ahem.....

To wit......

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

Re: notworthy.gif

No betta I could'a spoke....

Thanks for clearing this up for me.......

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Eirene
post May 13 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #284

Advanced Member

Group:
[quote name='Pickle' date='May 12 2007, 10:42 PM' post='195316']
Cindy,

I'm not sure that you have established that Laird was not an inactive licensed attorney in Illinois. What you cited said that his name didn't match any names in the database. It stopped short of saying that he wasn't licensed in Illinois.

Of course it was established his license was not active in Illinois at the time of his court appearance. That is why the judge made his decision to put off the litigation until such time as Mrs. Shelton can get a "licensed" attorney in the state of Illinois. The case didn't go forward because of it.
Pickle ,don't even pretend you don't know the details of what happened. It isn't like you 4 aren't in contact with each other.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 13 2007, 07:32 PM
Post #285

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Wasn't certified/licensed/"authorized" at the time of the trial.

Okay.

Is he now? Did he do something that the city/state/USA would "invalidate" him as a lawyer?

No.

Let it go.

He's certified/licensed/"authorized" at this time.
snack.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church