Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9455&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:57:36 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Virgin
Nuggie
post Jun 5 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #46

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 984

QUOTE(gracetoyou @ Jun 5 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]133541[/snapback]

Too bad some Adventists believe that "homeliness is next to godliness."

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif Man, I know some real godly Sadventists!!

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jun 5 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #47

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Well, much as the 3ABN folk and the conservative viewers may despise the false beauty supplied by makeup and jewelry, they don't seem to mind the fact that Tommy and Kenny are wearing wigs, and that Danny did too until he got transplants on his head. uhm.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jun 5 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #48

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

***HAIRSTYLIST HAT ON***

I just want them to something about that color......and I hope he didn't pay much cuz that hair be too fuzzy!!
***HAIRSTYLIST HAT OFF***

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 5 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]133586[/snapback]

Well, much as the 3ABN folk and the conservative viewers may despise the false beauty supplied by makeup and jewelry, they don't seem to mind the fact that Tommy and Kenny are wearing wigs, and that Danny did too until he got transplants on his head. uhm.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jun 5 2006, 10:58 PM
Post #49

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jun 5 2006, 11:50 PM) [snapback]133600[/snapback]

***HAIRSTYLIST HAT ON***

I just want them to something about that color......and I hope he didn't pay much cuz that hair be too fuzzy!!

Perhaps he used some of Vonnesa's "hair seeds" and got a bad batch, or didn't use the right mulch and fertilizer. Maybe he should trade in the jet for a crop duster. Then again, its possible that instead of hair seeds he got weeds.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Jun 5 2006, 11:01 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jun 5 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #50

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

See!!! I was speaking "professionally"! You just had to go there! LOL!!! rofl1.gif

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 5 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]133601[/snapback]

Perhaps he used some of Vonnesa's "hair seeds" and got a bad batch, or didn't use the right mulch and fertilizer. Maybe he should trade in the jet for a crop duster.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jun 5 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #51

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 5 2006, 08:58 PM) [snapback]133601[/snapback]

Perhaps he used some of Vonnesa's "hair seeds" and got a bad batch, or didn't use the right mulch and fertilizer. Maybe he should trade in the jet for a crop duster. Then again, its possible that instead of hair seeds he got weeds.

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ IN DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS! THANKS! I NEEDED THAT VERY MUCH!

clapping.gif notworthy.gif happydance.gif hahadance.gif lollarge.gif thumbup.gif giggle.gif roflmao.gif yahoo.gif signthankspin.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jun 5 2006, 11:23 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
gracetoyou
post Jun 6 2006, 05:37 AM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,724

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jun 6 2006, 01:23 AM) [snapback]133604[/snapback]

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ IN DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS! THANKS! I NEEDED THAT VERY MUCH!

clapping.gif notworthy.gif happydance.gif hahadance.gif lollarge.gif thumbup.gif giggle.gif roflmao.gif yahoo.gif signthankspin.gif

I second that! I cracked up when I read that. Beartrap, you should be a comedian. I hope Linda is reading this thread as she could probably use a few laughs.

This post has been edited by gracetoyou: Jun 6 2006, 05:41 AM

--------------------
GRACETOYOU

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:3

+Quote Post
Chez
post Jun 6 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #53

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 5 2006, 08:22 PM) [snapback]133586[/snapback]

Beartrap, you are CRAZY!!! roflmao.gif giggle.gif roflmao.gif clapping.gif happydance.gif roflmao.gif I needed a laugh. THANKS!!

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 5 2006, 11:58 PM) [snapback]133601[/snapback]

Beartrap, what are we going to do with you? I am just cracking up. roflmao.gif You're MAD!!! LOL I needed a laugh. THANKS AGAIN!!

+Quote Post
missthg
post Jun 6 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 9

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif y'all trying to get a sista fired today!

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 5 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]133586[/snapback]

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif tears I tell ya tears!!!! roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 5 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]133601[/snapback]

--------------------
life is too short to knit with ugly yarn....
www.knitfloozy.blogspot.com

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jun 6 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #55

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

(beartrap @ Jun 5 2006, 08:58 PM) *

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif lol.gif

Thanks I truly needed the laugh today too! You are cracking me up & the bad part is its true!!

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Jun 6 2006, 08:05 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 5 2006, 11:58 PM) [snapback]133601[/snapback]

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif clap.gif
beartrap you make me laugh !!!

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jun 6 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #57

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Jun 6 2006, 06:05 PM) [snapback]133712[/snapback]

beartrap you make me laugh !!!

roflmao.gif spoton.gif roflmao.gif spoton.gif roflmao.gif
I am still laughing (almost 24 hours later) at this!!! This is good comedian-makin-stuff....everytime I read it, I just laugh more and more - it's got a momentum thing going to it - like, you could have probably kept going and made a whole paragraph, or page, or chapter or book! It is the funniest thing I have read/heard in a LONG time...sometimes it's a good thing to LLL (let loose a little). It's the magic moments like this.........priceless!
roflmao.gif spoton.gif roflmao.gif spoton.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Guest_vonessa_*
post Jun 6 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #58

Guests

Why must it always come down to what a sister wears? A man can have a gold rolex and nobody cares, but a woman puts on a little somethin somethin and the world gets tilted off its axis.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jun 6 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #59

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

In the imoortal words of James Brown(the hardest workin' man in show business), "It's a man world!!!! LOL!!!
QUOTE(vonessa @ Jun 6 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]133729[/snapback]

Why must it always come down to what a sister wears? A man can have a gold rolex and nobody cares, but a woman puts on a little somethin somethin and the world gets tilted off its axis.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
SandyColorado
post Jun 7 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #60

Member No.: 599

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jun 5 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]133600[/snapback]

***HAIRSTYLIST HAT ON***

That is so funny. My husband and I were just commenting last night on how his hair just gets darker and curlier. Guess only his hairdresser knows for sure... afro.gif

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church