Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9765&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:49:44 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Chapter 4 (takin care of business...)
princessdi
post Apr 25 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Question sufficiently answered.....post on!!!! spoton.gif
QUOTE(sister @ Apr 25 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]127929[/snapback]

Why?...

Start the clock running...4 minutes for a commercial break, the countdown begins. This is CSI:Illinois (Church Show Investigation) and the computer in master control at NBC has inserted the scheduled commercials. Stay tuned for action that will follow...

Now the real action moves inside the living room. With the speed and agility of a pro team, the entire family responds in unison. Dad leaps to visit the facilities, sister rebounds from the kitchen, everybody’s favorite drink is refreshed “remember Mama wants more ice in her tea”, while Mama throws the popcorn into the microwave and grabs more chips, and in a flash the final countdown: 5...4...3...2...1 and the entire family has settled in their places, a look of anticipation on their faces. Tension is running high, what will that last shred of evidence reveal in the lab?

We interrupt the in-flight movie for brief announcement. Please remain in your seats, return your tray to an upright position and fasten your seatbelt, this is an announcement from your pilot and it just may answer some of your questions...

Both princessdi and Nuggie have wondered about “the motivation for these revelations and why here.” PaperTigers responded, “I think the motivation might be that it’s just time that more people were allowed to see “Behind the Scenes at 3ABN”.

And now the rest of the story... I joined BSDA on December 17, 2004. I was surfing the net and found some references to this site. After lurking for a while, I joined. To be quite candid, I continued lurking even as a member. With the renewed interest in 3ABN after Danny’s recent marriage, I began posting in the thread concerning that topic. A realization began to form, there is so much speculation about what has happened at 3ABN, perhaps it was time for someone with “insider” knowledge to pull away the curtain and reveal that the mighty Oz, was no more than a middle-aged man pulling the strings behind the facade. The only power he has is in the secrets that lie “Behind the Scenes at 3ABN” and too many of those “Golden Opportunities” were funneled directly or collaterally filling Danny’s pockets

Why here? This is the online SDA forum where I am a member.

My motivation? It’s time that more people were allowed to see “Behind the Scenes at 3ABN”, with knowledge comes responsibility.

Stay tuned as the story continues...

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Apr 25 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

Clay and princessdi! wave.gif Thanks, I will continue...

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Apr 25 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

I agree with them!!! You should definitely keep posting... I am enjoying the little tidbits that I didn't already know (not very many of them, but a few) clapping.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Apr 25 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(sister @ Apr 25 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]127929[/snapback]

Why?...

Start the clock running...4 minutes for a commercial break, the countdown begins. This is CSI:Illinois (Church Show Investigation) and the computer in master control at NBC has inserted the scheduled commercials. Stay tuned for action that will follow...

Now the real action moves inside the living room. With the speed and agility of a pro team, the entire family responds in unison. Dad leaps to visit the facilities, sister rebounds from the kitchen, everybody’s favorite drink is refreshed “remember Mama wants more ice in her tea”, while Mama throws the popcorn into the microwave and grabs more chips, and in a flash the final countdown: 5...4...3...2...1 and the entire family has settled in their places, a look of anticipation on their faces. Tension is running high, what will that last shred of evidence reveal in the lab?

We interrupt the in-flight movie for brief announcement. Please remain in your seats, return your tray to an upright position and fasten your seatbelt, this is an announcement from your pilot and it just may answer some of your questions...

Both princessdi and Nuggie have wondered about “the motivation for these revelations and why here.” PaperTigers responded, “I think the motivation might be that it’s just time that more people were allowed to see “Behind the Scenes at 3ABN”.

And now the rest of the story... I joined BSDA on December 17, 2004. I was surfing the net and found some references to this site. After lurking for a while, I joined. To be quite candid, I continued lurking even as a member. With the renewed interest in 3ABN after Danny’s recent marriage, I began posting in the thread concerning that topic. A realization began to form, there is so much speculation about what has happened at 3ABN, perhaps it was time for someone with “insider” knowledge to pull away the curtain and reveal that the mighty Oz, was no more than a middle-aged man pulling the strings behind the facade. The only power he has is in the secrets that lie “Behind the Scenes at 3ABN” and too many of those “Golden Opportunities” were funneled directly or collaterally filling Danny’s pockets

Why here? This is the online SDA forum where I am a member.

My motivation? It’s time that more people were allowed to see “Behind the Scenes at 3ABN”, with knowledge comes responsibility.

Stay tuned as the story continues...

Doesn't matter to me either way...like I mentioned in another post I'm not too keen on 3ABN anyway...I just wondered what prompted the history lesson. Question asked and answered. Carry on. Thanks.

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Apr 25 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #20

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Thank you for giving me some truf about the 3...

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Apr 25 2006, 07:58 PM
Post #21

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Apr 25 2006, 06:37 PM) [snapback]127988[/snapback]

I agree with them!!! You should definitely keep posting... I am enjoying the little tidbits that I didn't already know (not very many of them, but a few) clapping.gif

True. Paper Tigers was one of those people who said little, but heard and saw much.

By the way, Sister, one of those thunderstoms is blowing in Thompsonville right now. Are you fleeing the area of West Frankfort Lake Rd and the big yellow house? As Danny says, "What do you have in your hand?" A shepherd's rod? Or could it be a lightning rod?

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Apr 25 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

I love thunderstorms!! They are so pretty ohmy.gif

--------------------

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AmeliaLD
post Apr 25 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,692

Just curious, has there been a moratorium on 3ABN bashing at Club Adventist?

In public yes, but we created a private (by request) forum where concerns are still discussed.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
calvin
post Apr 25 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #24

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(AmeliaLD @ Apr 25 2006, 09:07 PM) [snapback]128005[/snapback]

In public yes, but we created a private (by request) forum where concerns are still discussed.

Thanks for giving a straight answer.

+Quote Post
Prisca
post Apr 26 2006, 04:22 AM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 11

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Apr 26 2006, 02:08 AM) [snapback]128000[/snapback]

I love thunderstorms!! They are so pretty ohmy.gif

offtopic.gif I loved the magnetic storms in the mid-west. They were awesome.

Someone mentioned the souls involved. Imagine being so caught up with day to day survival and business that one's own personal relationship with God is, to say the least, compromised. May this never be said of any of us. hiya.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 26 2006, 05:29 AM
Post #26

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(AmeliaLD @ Apr 26 2006, 04:07 AM) [snapback]128005[/snapback]

Even there the discussion is not quite as free as here

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Apr 26 2006, 05:40 AM
Post #27

Advanced Member

I can say from personal experience, that you can get so caught up in survival and covering your own rearend, that your relationship with God can greatly suffer... It took me a while to get mine back to a place where I actually enjoyed church and discussions about God and HIS LOVE!!!

--------------------

IPB Image

+Quote Post
denisebyers
post Apr 26 2006, 06:44 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,654

QUOTE(AmeliaLD @ Apr 25 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]128005[/snapback]

Melia, where is it? I haven't seen it.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 26 2006, 09:42 AM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 26 2006, 05:29 AM) [snapback]128023[/snapback]

Even there the discussion is not quite as free as here

CA has some members under a gag order. You can only say what they want you to say. It has become very nice here as I read the truth!

There is much more to the story. I visit here before bothering to check CA.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 26 2006, 09:48 AM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Fran @ Apr 26 2006, 09:42 AM) [snapback]128054[/snapback]

CA has some members under a gag order. You can only say what they want you to say. It has become very nice here as I read the truth!

There is much more to the story. I visit here before bothering to check CA.

that's our policy here... nothing off limits, just be polite when disagreeing...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:49 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church