Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9766&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:23 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History of 3ABN, Chapter 5 (thread was closed then reopened)
PaperTigers
post May 11 2006, 08:50 PM
Post #151

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,689

short and concise bear!! although the longer version is a little more juicy... oh well.
As a former member of Kenny's church, too I was sickened to see him on 3ABN... I guess I shouldn't be surprised...but just when you think it can't get much worse...
IT DOES!!!! no.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 17 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #152

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ May 12 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]130399[/snapback]

short and concise bear!! although the longer version is a little more juicy... oh well.
As a former member of Kenny's church, too I was sickened to see him on 3ABN... I guess I shouldn't be surprised...but just when you think it can't get much worse...
IT DOES!!!! no.gif

blink.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 17 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #153

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Now, now y'all shouldn't be pouring no haterade on the brothers' reconcilitiation. they have so much in common, how could they stay apart? giggle.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #154

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jul 17 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]140035[/snapback]

Now, now y'all shouldn't be pouring no haterade on the brothers' reconcilitiation. they have so much in common, how could they stay apart? giggle.gif

Yes indeed! Shame on us. We should be singing Kumbaya, and weeping at the beauty of two rotten old peas coming back together in their foul pod.

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jul 17 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #155

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Yes indeed! Shame on us. We should be singing Kumbaya, and weeping at the beauty of two rotten old peas coming back together in their foul pod.

What a lovely family reunion!! Guess now that they both got rid of their wives & got a younger version they have something more in common!!

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 17 2006, 09:40 PM
Post #156

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

See now, I wasn't going to go there! Spoken like my true heathen sister!!! LOL!! rofl1.gif
QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jul 17 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]140049[/snapback]

What a lovely family reunion!! Guess now that they both got rid of their wives & got a younger version they have something more in common!! roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

This post has been edited by princessdi: Jul 17 2006, 09:41 PM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Jul 17 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #157

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jul 17 2006, 10:00 PM) [snapback]140049[/snapback]

What a lovely family reunion!! Guess now that they both got rid of their wives & got a younger version they have something more in common!!
roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

you crack me up... that's exactly what i was thinking!!
doh.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
icedragon
post Jul 18 2006, 11:48 AM
Post #158

Advanced Member

Member No.: 918

QUOTE(calvin @ May 2 2006, 10:13 PM) [snapback]128880[/snapback]

Why are you bringing up someone’s alleged indiscretions from 25 or 30 years ago? You are no more the better than him for what you accurse him of. BSDA is not a place to sling dirt. This is un-Christ like. Story closed.

Are you saying Danny plotted the murder of his first wife????

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ May 4 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]129303[/snapback]

You hit the nail on the head. Now we just have to see if they will do the RIGHT thing, before it's too late.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jul 18 2006, 12:33 PM
Post #159

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Icedragon, you are new here, welcome. This is where I have drawn the line in the sand, so to speak. We are not going to discuss or spectulate about Danny murdering anybody here. Please back off.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jul 18 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #160

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(icedragon @ Jul 18 2006, 12:48 PM) [snapback]140216[/snapback]

Are you saying Danny plotted the murder of his first wife????

Sorry, Calvin we posted at the same time. I deleted my post.

This post has been edited by sister: Jul 18 2006, 12:35 PM

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Aug 19 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #161

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

Dear Calvin:
Could you please remove the violent pictures with the comments regarding the suggestion of 'murders'? While I agree with the request to "stop stupid posts" the graphic is entirely unnecessary and inappropriate!!

Thanks, JustTana

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church