Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9823&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:37:19 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Televangelist, unedited orginal document in it's entirety
Nuggie
post Aug 10 2006, 09:27 AM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 10 2006, 08:35 AM) [snapback]144168[/snapback]

found this on Maritime posted by watchbird.... interesting disclosures.....

Good gracious...just when I thought things couldn't get worse... no.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Aug 10 2006, 02:19 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

Hello Johann,

I'm new to this forum but I am glad to see that you are also on at the moment. Is what I am reading true to your knowledge? If so, what part is Don Schneider playing in this drama? Is he involved to the extent that Paulsen is? My sister knows him personally and will be glad to get in touch with him to ask him what, if anything, he intends to do about this sorry affair. Also, what is your take on what Danny will do? Will he just shut down 3ABN out of hand or will he allow the changes to be made which we are calling for. And if he tries to shut it down, do you believe, as I do, that God will take over and do what we all want to see?

Thanks for hearing me.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 10 2006, 02:52 PM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Aug 10 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]144181[/snapback]

Good gracious...just when I thought things couldn't get worse... no.gif

hug.gif There, there, Nuggie, don't despair..... Things can always get worse.
Bring your blanky...... join me behind the sofa cloud9.gifsofa1.gif
............ Let's "stay tuned" to HOPETV ............. TVsnack.gif

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 10 2006, 03:00 PM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 10 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]144233[/snapback]

can i join you guys behind the sofa?? cloud9.gif sofa1.gif
i'm not sure i can handle much more drama this week!

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Aug 10 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #65

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 10 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]144233[/snapback]

Thanks, watchbird... signthankspin.gif ...this soap opera is making me crazy.gif ....

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 10 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Man!!! I have been saying all along, GC needs to distane themselves before it is too late. Just the association with Danny will do much damaged, but that they wre "paid" to overlook many trangressions will be devastating. Nobody will care if we are a cult or not. What little positive reputation we have will be gone. The Remnant? Please!!!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 10 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Aug 10 2006, 03:07 PM) [snapback]144236[/snapback]

Thanks, watchbird... signthankspin.gif ...this soap opera is making me crazy.gif ....

Ah ha! Strike up the band ... a few lines from "The rain in Spain" should do it ....... band.gif....
All togeher now ... "She's got it ..... she's got it .... I really think she's got it ......"

Yup, no doubt about it ....... when you get those symptoms, you have defintely"got it" ....
What's "it"? Why that it isn't really a soap opera at all..... for if it was you could turn off the TV, put it out of mind and feel no pressure to do anything about it.

But when you know it's real, then the more you know the greater obligation you feel to do something..... and that, coupled with the seeming impossiblity of accomplishing anything, can indeed make one feel crazy.gif

+Quote Post
summertime
post Aug 10 2006, 04:57 PM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 10 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]138412[/snapback]

even if I thought it were about me, I would probably not say a word....

I really think that the author of "the Televangelist" is a real lady--who may hae been hurt to the breaking point and still maintains her wish to be a lady. Who knows for sure?

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 10 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #69

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(summertime @ Aug 10 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]144254[/snapback]

I really think that the author of "the Televangelist" is a real lady--who may hae been hurt to the breaking point and still maintains her wish to be a lady. Who knows for sure?

I know for sure, sorry summertime, "she" is not the author. Neither am I "she". Lets just say the author is safely flying under the radar. And I am sure that this is not the last that we will hear from Jorgen VanBraun. In a way he is similar to Charlie from Charlie's Angels: no one evers sees Charlie, they only hear his voice and no one ever sees Jorgen, they only read his testimony...

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 10 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 10 2006, 07:17 PM) [snapback]144275[/snapback]

I know for sure, sorry summertime, "she" is not the author. Neither am I "she". Lets just say the author is safely flying under the radar. And I am sure that this is not the last that we will hear from Jorgen VanBraun. In a way he is similar to Charlie from Charlie's Angels: no one evers sees Charlie, they only hear his voice and no one ever sees Jorgen, they only read his testimony...

Amen sister,
and I for one am very thankful for all that Jorgen has been able to say, and hope that the writings keep coming...
very enlightening

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 10 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Aug 10 2006, 03:00 PM) [snapback]144235[/snapback]

can i join you guys behind the sofa?? cloud9.gif sofa1.gif
i'm not sure i can handle much more drama this week!

Of course..... any time, PT..... hug.gif........ It's real cozy back here..... sofa1.gif

+Quote Post
tall73
post Aug 12 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #72

Member No.: 1,732

I have no idea if this is true, but might pursue the letter option. That along with the Illinois document on the tax issue would be the strongest pieces of evidence to me yet, simply because they are official, and could be seen as such by most outsiders (especially one sitting on a state website).

Incidentally, is the person pursuing legal options? I would hope so. In which case this would definitely get into the realm of public documents.

If it is true it just pushed the whole thing to first class scandal status with a strong case for child molestation.

A man who gets a quickie divorce in guam and is scandalized by questions of "biblical grounds" isn't going to make a blip on NBC, etc. But someone who continually marries women with children and now is accused of molestation, along with the financial info, is bound to be a hit.

On another note however, people could have far worse playgrounds than mission work.

This post has been edited by tall73: Aug 12 2006, 08:47 PM

+Quote Post
inga
post Aug 14 2006, 04:57 PM
Post #73

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

hiya.gif Seems to me that this topic ought to be "pinned" because too many folks coming on here miss it, and the story line is confirmed by independent posters in the rest of the threads.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 14 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #74

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

A televangelist who gets a quickie divorce, etc. will get a bullet on NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, CNN. We forget the media love to bring down a telelvangelist. It was years before they left Benny Hinn alone. Now add the rest and you just made the news at 5, 6 anad 11.

QUOTE(tall73 @ Aug 12 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]144686[/snapback]

I have no idea if this is true, but might pursue the letter option. That along with the Illinois document on the tax issue would be the strongest pieces of evidence to me yet, simply because they are official, and could be seen as such by most outsiders (especially one sitting on a state website).

Incidentally, is the person pursuing legal options? I would hope so. In which case this would definitely get into the realm of public documents.

If it is true it just pushed the whole thing to first class scandal status with a strong case for child molestation.

A man who gets a quickie divorce in guam and is scandalized by questions of "biblical grounds" isn't going to make a blip on NBC, etc. But someone who continually marries women with children and now is accused of molestation, along with the financial info, is bound to be a hit.

On another note however, people could have far worse playgrounds than mission work.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 14 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #75

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(inga @ Aug 14 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]144997[/snapback]

hiya.gif Seems to me that this topic ought to be "pinned" because too many folks coming on here miss it, and the story line is confirmed by independent posters in the rest of the threads.

just bump it up when you see it drifting towards the bottom....
bump.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:37 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church