Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9862&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:39:21 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dr. Arild Abrahamsen Speaks Out For Himself And Linda
daylily
post Jan 24 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,715

Inga, that's exactly why I asked when Linda was told she might be replaced. It sounds like she was told this while they were still married. Was that a threat or was Danny just rambling and trying to indicate that to LInda that she was not irreplaceable at 3ABN?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 24 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #107

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(daylily @ Jan 24 2007, 08:23 PM) [snapback]172303[/snapback]

Inga, that's exactly why I asked when Linda was told she might be replaced. It sounds like she was told this while they were still married. Was that a threat or was Danny just rambling and trying to indicate that to LInda that she was not irreplaceable at 3ABN?

Daylily, it sure sounds too specific to be rambling when Linda is told that there is a "beauty queen" ready to replace her.

Anyone remember the remarks Dan made about his current wife when he first showed her off?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 24 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 25 2007, 03:33 AM) [snapback]172306[/snapback]

Daylily, it sure sounds too specific to be rambling when Linda is told that there is a "beauty queen" ready to replace her.

Anyone remember the remarks Dan made about his current wife when he first showed her off?

Restore our sluggish memories!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
roxe
post Jan 25 2007, 01:13 AM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 24 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]172358[/snapback]

Restore our sluggish memories!

i heard Danny say on the air "Isn't she cute?" and "Isn't she the cutest?"
think it was shortly after the marriage... but can't remember what program...

btw, where is she now?? and what she doing??

This post has been edited by roxe: Jan 25 2007, 01:15 AM

+Quote Post
betrayed
post Jan 25 2007, 08:55 AM
Post #110

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,810

QUOTE(roxe @ Jan 25 2007, 01:13 AM) [snapback]172377[/snapback]

i heard Danny say on the air "Isn't she cute?" and "Isn't she the cutest?"
think it was shortly after the marriage... but can't remember what program...

btw, where is she now?? and what she doing??

I remember Danny making comments about Brandy during the Christmas holiday special before they were married. She was a cutie, etc.
I think he also mentioned that she was new to 3abn....

If one was to watch it again, they would hear the comments and notice Danny's infatuation with her at that time.

I knew then that he was going to marry her, then yep a couple of months later it was announced for all, that they were getting married.

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 25 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #111

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(inga @ Jan 24 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]172292[/snapback]

It is not hard to sense a vindictive spirit in you, "eye witness" very close to Linda Shelton (several years ago). Experience has taught me that, lacking evidence, folks generally judge others by the only measuring stick they have -- themselves. Thus you are revealing an awful lot about yourself, "eye witness."

Seeing you are an eye witness
(and I believe you), [b]you should be able to tell us who told Linda that there was a "beauty queen" ready to take her place if she should fail to do exactly as she was told, no matter how inappropriate.

Linda refused to want her marriage. AND DANNY HAD NO OTHER INTEREST! Linda had another interest. There was only one Doctor for Nathan and only one Doctor that would accomodate her staying at his house. Her cooking for him and so on and so forth. Tell me Inga, would any man on the face of this earth tolerate his WIFE staying with another man, in his house, in his motel room ect. ?????? I think it was gracious that Danny laid out the grounds as "Spiritual Adultry", this according to the Bible is , Linda had left her first love. Now it looks like someday there will be a great revealing and then Linda may be labeled the term that she applied to HERSELF the "________________ of Revelation".

And where is that 'beauty queen' now?

The 'possible beauty queen' did not come along until two years after the divorce. What do you think, Danny should remain without wife and companion because His Wife (Linda) choose to dump him, (for a promise of Pardise in Norway, her favorite discription)? It was sometime after the divorce she was wearing a wedding band at the General Conference Session. Is she married? Oh by the way this was way before the New Wife of Danny's!
See Linda made mention that all Danny would ever get to replace her was "a worn out dish rag". Linda really thought she was the one and only beauty queen. I think that was because for so many years Danny went on and on about her beauty, she got a bigger redder head.
Inga there is so much, so much that anyone that gets on here and makes some sort of conclusion must understand. There is more. You can't base your opinion on just this stuff.

It strikes me really strange that that "beauty queen" should be mentioned while Dan and Linda were still married!

Inga the possible beauty queen was mentioned (whom is not the one Brandy, because she was not in the picture yet!) because Linda really seemed to believe that Danny would never get over her (Linda). Linda was sure that what she had choosen to do with the Doctor would tear Danny down, kill his self esteem and crumble him. BUT SHE WAS WRONG!! Praise God for the peace that God gave to Danny. I tell you the man has been hurt, and torn apart by her. No one seems to have any compassion for him, its always poor Linda. Well to some degree I do feel for poor Linda because now she sets with no doctor, no companion, no ministry (3ABN), and at this point knows that its all gone. What she saw in the Doctor, The doctor did not see in her! I don't know which caused the thinking of better, the Doctor or Linda or may be it was both. Now her only system of bitterness is to tear down the entire ministry. So I do feel for poor Linda in her state of being now.

I'm also wondering who chose this 'beauty queen' to take Linda's place? Did Dan choose, or did someone choose for him?

Inga really what do you mean by this statement?

+Quote Post
Chez
post Jan 25 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #112

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

[quote name='eye witness' post='172421' date='Jan 25 2007, 10:16 AM']

You actually shouldn't feel sorry for Linda. She is out of that "hell hole". You really should feel sorry for poor Brandi who is currently in that "hell hole".

This post has been edited by Chez: Jan 25 2007, 11:41 AM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 25 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 24 2007, 01:42 PM) [snapback]172255[/snapback]

December 2006 Linda is able to tell all! Where is she????? Maybe her 250k settlement has not ran out yet and so well she is still trying to "sue" for more (the true nature of her), and don't want to make hurt for herself.
So what her plan is, is to get people to "do all this garbage for her". While she tries to maintain some sort of innocent profile. Actor!!!!

scratchchin.gif Thinking on this more, putting it together....I sense a STRONG spirit of jealousy and a deep underlying spirit of guilt. Eyewitness does need our prayers too - seriously.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Spike
post Jan 25 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #114

Member No.: 1,880

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 25 2007, 11:05 AM) [snapback]172458[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif Thinking on this more, putting it together....I sense a STRONG spirit of jealousy and a deep underlying spirit of guilt. Eyewitness does need our prayers too - seriously.

Guilt is such a powerful emotion and unless we sumite it to the healing power of Jesus it will come out in uglyness and hatefulness. I will be one that will pray for Eyewitness also.

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 25 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #115

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 25 2007, 12:05 PM) [snapback]172458[/snapback]

OH my lands, I am not jealous or have an underlying spirit of guilt. Why, oh why would I want to be where Linda is? Would you? By now she has used most of the 250k on court case after court case, with her own lawyers telling her that she don't have a case. She crys to all you people about poor Linda was treated unfair and all of her problems is the result of her own choices. The Board of ASI was willing to hear about Pooooor Linda's side but HELLO Linda was not there. Reality she had no case once again. What she had was fear of truth that would put this chat forum in the reverse direction. Pro Danny and Pro 3ABN. Sorry for her. Linda is exposed again.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 25 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #116

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 10:01 PM) [snapback]172656[/snapback]

OH my lands, I am not jealous or have an underlying spirit of guilt. Why, oh why would I want to be where Linda is? Would you? By now she has used most of the 250k on court case after court case, with her own lawyers telling her that she don't have a case. She crys to all you people about poor Linda was treated unfair and all of her problems is the result of her own choices. The Board of ASI was willing to hear about Pooooor Linda's side but HELLO Linda was not there. Reality she had no case once again. What she had was fear of truth that would put this chat forum in the reverse direction. Pro Danny and Pro 3ABN. Sorry for her. Linda is exposed again.

The fact that you are here working diligently to discredit, disavow, disrupt and disrespect any and every one who does not join in with your danny worship says something else entirely...but I suppose if you continue to repeat this lie, eventually you will start believing it yourself.

As for this forum becoming "pro Danny" and "pro 3ABN"... you should really lay off smoking dust; it's making you delusional.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 25 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #117

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]172656[/snapback]

you are right... you are not jealous, or guilty.... neither do you have a clue.... there is one thing you are though.... tiresome.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 25 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #118

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]172656[/snapback]

You guys are desperate for Linda to start talking aren't you. You already know that Sister is not Linda, but since she has the most information, you must discredit her.

Actually, if she were Linda that would really give her high credibility. Every time you accuse Sister of being Linda, you are actually taking Sister's testimony even more credibility! Think about it!

Linda is not going to allow her buttons to be pushed. That is why she does not even read these threads. She has more important things to do.

Linda has shown everyone that she is better than the 3ABN group. She stands tall and silent. While, on the other hand, the 3ABN group exhibits total hatred towards Linda. Who do I believe? I believe Linda and her continued silence.

Why would I believe a group of people who are bent on destroying Linda? The venom is overpowering. Eye Witness, think about what you are saying. Linda wasn't that bad. Danny lived with her for 20 years. He used to even talk about her in the positive.

I believe Linda lived a life of abuse. I believe Danny is an abuser. Danny has to discredit her so no one will see the true Danny.

It is too late. Our vision is 20/20 about his character. I believe he is a liar, an abuser, an adulterer, embezzler, and all around fake.

I realize your loyalty is in Danny. Maybe you even helped him in his financial dealings. Maybe you got rewarded for your participation. Have your bank accounts been investigated? Especially those accounts that 3ABN has that bear your name.

If you are not Tammy and are Brenda, You need to fall on your knees and ask God to forgive you for being such a large part of this mess by telling your lies.

If you are Brandi, please go home to your family. Things are about to get really ugly. You will be dragged through the same mud Danny will get pulled through. Brandi, Mistakes are easy to make. Things seem to be a dream, but as you can now see, things are not as they seemed. Take a vacation and get away from it all. Get Trinity away from all this mess. She is innocent. Above all, keep Danny away from her. This man you married is not what he seems.

If I am wrong on your identity, I apologize. If you are Shelley, get out while you are ahead. The Danny mud is smeared all over you too. If I have no clue who you are, my advice for you is to get as far away from this mess as soon as possible.

In all actuality you have greatly increased Linda’s credibility. I would be proud to stand by Linda’s side. She stands in a very good place. Now you have destroyed your credibility. I am still praying for you. Mothers can be vicious when it comes to their young. I pray that this mess will not harm you or your children, who ever you are.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 25 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #119

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 25 2007, 09:27 PM) [snapback]172670[/snapback]

The fact that you are here working diligently to discredit, disavow, disrupt and disrespect any and every one who does not join in with your danny worship says something else entirely...but I suppose if you continue to repeat this lie, eventually you will start believing it yourself.

As for this forum becoming "pro Danny" and "pro 3ABN"... you should really lay off smoking dust; it's making you delusional.

In His service,
Mr. J

DITTO doh.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #120

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]172421[/snapback]

Inga really what do you mean by this statement?

Now you are revealing where your information comes from, Dr. eye witness! You see I was together with Linda all the time she was at the General Conference session at St. Louis. Both of us shook hands with a certain Mr. Danny Shelton while we were there. I can tell you that you are completely misinformed, because Linda never wore any kind of a ring while we were there.

On the other hand I saw the ladies who repeatedly tried to get to talk to Linda alone, offering her that she could come and stay at some mountain resort. The only condition was that she would take counselling for four hours each day. When Linda still refused their generous offer on the third day, one of them burst out telling her that she must realize that since Eve sinned first, any divorce is the woman's fault, and that she needed counelling to learn that biblical principle!

So somebody made up the story she was wearing a wedding ring there?

Almost as much rubbish as much of the other stuff you are claiming you saw as an eye witness! Does it all come from the same source as that one with the wedding ring?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church