Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9862&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:39:19 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dr. Arild Abrahamsen Speaks Out For Himself And Linda
LadyTenor
post Jul 17 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #91

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(summertime @ Jul 17 2006, 07:03 PM) [snapback]140010[/snapback]

I hope that we are all following up on getting this letter out---I have been going through all my e-mail addresses and sending it out. I am sending them to church members and doing everything I can---even though I am pretty much housebound right now my spare time is spent 'spreading the word'----I hope that it is spreading quickly--The truth needs to be told quickly.

The beauty of today's technology is that you need not leave your home to spread the word....

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
denisebyers
post Jul 17 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #92

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,654

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Jul 17 2006, 10:29 PM) [snapback]140070[/snapback]

The beauty of today's technology is that you need not leave your home to spread the word....

Hey Lady Tenor,
How did you get the whole letter whole? It's in bits and pieces, but I want to get the whole letter, so I can send it to others. Thanks, Denise :-)

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jul 17 2006, 09:50 PM
Post #93

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(denisebyers @ Jul 17 2006, 10:34 PM) [snapback]140075[/snapback]

Hey Lady Tenor,
How did you get the whole letter whole? It's in bits and pieces, but I want to get the whole letter, so I can send it to others. Thanks, Denise :-)

I will post it in a separate topic for all.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 17 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #94

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Scroll up in this thread....the entire letter is posted in one of the post....check around pg 3-5 I think. I cut it directly from here and mailed it out to all my SDA contacts....

HTH!

A "new thread" has been started w/ the entire letter in one place....go there....

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Jul 17 2006, 09:59 PM
Post #95

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jul 16 2006, 03:55 PM) [snapback]139788[/snapback]

I'm curious as to what the "Uh-oh" means.

I expect that "it" will "hit the fan" when Linda's contract runs out.
She signed a contract to not talk about specific things regarding
the problems at 3abn. In return, she received ..... "hush money".

Also.... my understanding is that the settlement of the property
has not yet been settled. I expect that a lot of stuff may come
out in the next year.

+Quote Post
denisebyers
post Jul 18 2006, 08:01 AM
Post #96

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,654

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 17 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]140078[/snapback]

I will post it in a separate topic for all.

Thanks y'all, as they say it down south! smile.gif I have a lady I spoke with in church that is waiting for it. The last she heard was that Linda left Danny for someone else. I told her that was not so, and she is waiting to see that letter. Thanks again! Denise

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jul 18 2006, 08:10 AM
Post #97

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Jvat @ Jul 17 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]140041[/snapback]

Seems to me Awesumtenor, that Rand856 was implying that if the SDA Officials do not watch it, more funds will go into Mission Catalyst than the regular SDA Church. Correct me if I am wrong, Rand 856.

That part is not in dispute; my point is that while those who started MCN had been Adventists, it, as an entity, is not part of the Adventist church.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 23 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #98

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 17 2006, 12:04 AM) [snapback]139791[/snapback]

There are many supporters of Danny there - *(remember he and the new "Missie" were just here recently...)

Now mind you the church wasn't as full as one would have expected...but they have "support" here.... I'm jes wondering how the mess is gonna blow when it hits the fan.

I know we discussed it in my ethic class and a Seminary student that was in the class got "quite hot" under the collar - until he heard the instructor speak of the actions of Kuzma being "unethical"....

I don't know if he has been here or not - as I did put the website on the board for all to see...

We are jes a "hot mess on toast" when it comes to getting called on our own mess. You know, we like to take a big ol' broom and sweep it under the biggest rug...beating the lump down....

That's what my "Uh-oh" is coming from - I think I may even work on a play that includes pieces of this..... NOW THAT'S another "Uh-oh" waiting to happen at Ay.....

Looks like you have a calling - or a mission?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 23 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #99

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

I've already sent the letter to a few "choice" teachers that I think will also forward the letter on.....

I also forwarded the letter on to all of my SDA friends on my e-mail list.

That should equal to about ...um......30+ people.....

Carry on!

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 24 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #100

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(no_cults @ Jul 17 2006, 09:59 PM) [snapback]140087[/snapback]

I expect that "it" will "hit the fan" when Linda's contract runs out.
She signed a contract to not talk about specific things regarding
the problems at 3abn. In return, she received ..... "hush money".
Also.... my understanding is that the settlement of the property
has not yet been settled. I expect that a lot of stuff may come
out in the next year.

December 2006 Linda is able to tell all! Where is she????? Maybe her 250k settlement has not ran out yet and so well she is still trying to "sue" for more (the true nature of her), and don't want to make hurt for herself.
So what her plan is, is to get people to "do all this garbage for her". While she tries to maintain some sort of innocent profile. Actor!!!!

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 24 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #101

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 24 2007, 03:42 PM) [snapback]172255[/snapback]

December 2006 Linda is able to tell all! Where is she????? Maybe her 250k settlement has not ran out yet and so well she is still trying to "sue" for more (the true nature of her), and don't want to make hurt for herself.
So what her plan is, is to get people to "do all this garbage for her". While she tries to maintain some sort of innocent profile. Actor!!!!

whateva...... tiresome you are.... and I detect a little haterade.... clear to see you don't like Linda.... God forbid you are ever married and your hubby decides he wants a younger woman and kicks you to the curb....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 24 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #102

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 24 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]172256[/snapback]

whateva...... tiresome you are.... and I detect a little haterade.... clear to see you don't like Linda.... God forbid you are ever married and your hubby decides he wants a younger woman and kicks you to the curb....

How do you know that he is not resting in his grave?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 24 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #103

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 24 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]172264[/snapback]

How do you know that he is not resting in his grave?

Reminds me of a line from a movie... upon seeing the winning personality of a woman, one character remarks... " your husband aint dead, lady; he's hiding..."

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 24 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #104

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 24 2007, 05:00 PM) [snapback]172270[/snapback]

Reminds me of a line from a movie... upon seeing the winning personality of a woman, one character remarks... " your husband aint dead, lady; he's hiding..."

In His service,
Mr. J

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 24 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #105

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 24 2007, 04:42 PM) [snapback]172255[/snapback]

It is not hard to sense a vindictive spirit in you, "eye witness" very close to Linda Shelton (several years ago). Experience has taught me that, lacking evidence, folks generally judge others by the only measuring stick they have -- themselves. Thus you are revealing an awful lot about yourself, "eye witness."

Seeing you are an eye witness
(and I believe you), you should be able to tell us who told Linda that there was a "beauty queen" ready to take her place if she should fail to do exactly as she was told, no matter how inappropriate.

And where is that 'beauty queen' now?

It strikes me really strange that that "beauty queen" should be mentioned while Dan and Linda were still married!

I'm also wondering who chose this 'beauty queen' to take Linda's place? Did Dan choose, or did someone choose for him?

This post has been edited by inga: Jan 24 2007, 07:25 PM

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church