Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9917&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:16 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Email From Danny Shelton, Received thsi personal email for Danny Shelton today
Johann
post Jul 19 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #91

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(no_cults @ Jul 20 2006, 05:22 AM) [snapback]140563[/snapback]

If he and Linda were married for 20 years, their son Nathan was
still a small child when they were first married. One would have
thought that Danny & his step-son would have developed some
sort of a relationship. You know.. mending broken people
and such.

Mending broken people as a slogan gets you lots of financial support. It does not apply to close family members in that area.

Back in August/September, 2003, several months before Dr. Arild came to see us at 3ABN, I was touring Europe together with Danny and Linda. As we were crossing the bridge beween Sweden and Denmark my wife, Irmgard, asked Linda about her children. All went well while Linda told us about Alyssa, but Danny's reaction when Nathan was mentioned made me say a silent prayer, "Lord, save their marriage!"

The Lord could not answer that prayer against Danny's will. It seemed like he was looking for an opportunity to throw Linda overboard, and he thought it had arrived when Arild came to visit us at Thomsonville.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 19 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #92

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(no_cults @ Jul 19 2006, 10:22 PM) [snapback]140563[/snapback]

If he and Linda were married for 20 years, their son Nathan was
still a small child when they were first married. One would have
thought that Danny & his step-son would have developed some
sort of a relationship. You know.. mending broken people
and such.

Yeah...one would have thought - key operative....THOUGHT

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Jul 19 2006, 10:32 PM) [snapback]140566[/snapback]

one would have thought, a normal person would have definitely
devoloped some sort of bond.
uhm.gif

Another key word......

NORMAL

Carry on....

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jul 20 2006, 12:02 AM
Post #93

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 18 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]140300[/snapback]

I'm jes saying....
dunno.gif
*cough*
Robert Folkenberg....
*cough*
nono.gif

I wanted to go there but could not remember the man's name!!!!! LOL, great minds think alike!!! rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 18 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]140307[/snapback]

I don't see what the big deal is about Derrell (sorry I mis-spelled your name) congratulating him on his marriage or why Danny felt this was important for me to know.

So I am not the only one that was wondering...I thought the answer might lie in the "unauthorized" threads that I have been too lazy to read...so I didn't question the relevance...

QUOTE(sister @ Jul 18 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]140321[/snapback]

You may be thinking of Brenda Walsh. She was spending some late nights with Danny at the 3ABN compound.

Hmmmm....wonder if Danny was committing "spiritual adultery" with this Brenda Walsh person....scratchchin.gif

QUOTE(Denny @ Jul 19 2006, 10:05 AM) [snapback]140376[/snapback]

rofl1.gif Back away from the tv, back away...

rofl1.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 20 2006, 01:12 AM
Post #94

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

I've never seen Brandy's kids on 3ABN (course I don't watch 3ABN LOL!), but Nathan and Alyssa did sing a few times when they were very little.

Danny doesn't bond with people, he bonds with what people can do for him. Many people who have dealt with him face to face will know that if you come up and make a small donation of... oh $10,000.00 he might thank you and walk away. If you make a donation of tens or hundreds, he likely won't speak to you. If you make a large donation and he believes that there is more to be got, he will coax and tease and flirt and call and visit, and when you are depleted, he will never speak to you again. Thats our Danny!

And you know, that is a very solid Shelton trait.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jul 20 2006, 07:16 AM
Post #95

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 19 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]140375[/snapback]

why would you hope that? I think there needs to be a 12 step support group for 3abn viewers... it seems to be addictive, even when folks know they need to step away.....

Clay, you are right. I should not have said that I was hoping that Brandy's children would be given the opportunities that Danny has given to his own daughter---or does he have more than one daughter? I don't know why I made that statement since 3ABN is non-existant in our home anymore and I hope more people will not be fooled by his mantra. For the sake of the child that is still in his home, I hope that she will be held with the same respect that he would show to his own daughter. Since we are on the subject, I wonder why the oldest daughter would chose to leave her Mom and go to live with her Dad. I know from experience that little girls do not want to be separated from their Mom.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 20 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #96

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

Danny wrote to Calvin,
Calvin, I'm very disappointed that you would read a letter from this so called Dr. and support it without even attempting to find out if it is true. This is not the
Christian way. This Dr. knows nothing of me except what Linda has told him. We have only talked a few minutes throughout this last 2 1/2 years. This letter is a
lie and I'm surprised that you would stake your credibility online to take sides with them.

There are two main points here:

1) The “Christian way” in this situation has been dictated by your actions. You made this unfortunate circumstance public, so it must be resolved publically.
2) You had a long conversation with Arild in your office. We also had a long meeting in the hall. Arild also had a long conversation on the phone. Also Arild knows much of your behavior from many other sources other than Linda, including a large number of your own emails.

He and Linda did have an affair. Why do you think that the pastor who counseled us, John Lomacang, the 3ABN board, including the Illinois Conference President support me. They know things you do not.

Linda never spoke to the Illinois Conference President or the 3ABN Board. She can count the number of times she saw John during this time on one hand. But if you have the PROOF of infidelity, let’s have it. Bring it out in the open.

We are not out to hurt Linda.

You and the actions of your colleagues say differently. You are still sending out mass mailings of slander. You are still actively working to stop her ministry. Yes, I have proof.

If you read the chat rooms it's She, Johann, Arild and Derrell. Not 3ABN people talking about this situation. Besides we have been divorced for over 2 yrs. Yes, she doesn't use her real name on your chat room but we know who she is.

Linda is not on this chat room, so this is another untrue statement. Watch out, Danny. There is no substitute for accuracy, especially when you are arguing our own case. This is just another point that shows how you have been making untrue statements about Linda all this time. You make a guess and proclaim your guess as the real truth.

The way you are going about this is not Christ like. If you want to know the truth you are supposed to try to find out. Otherwise it is just gossip. What a shame that your chatroom is being used to try to destroy the work of the gospel rather than to spread Jesus to the world.
This Dr. does not tell you that he has told John Lomacang, Brenda Walsh, and even his own Norwegian Conf. Pres that he, the Dr., believes that Linda is in love with him, but that he is not in love with her. He told this while we were married. He was trying to save his own name.

It looks like two of these people will say what Danny Shelton wants them to verify. I was there at Thompsonville when Dr. Arild Abrahamsen talked to John Lomacang, and I heard Arild say the opposite of what you now claim he said. On the last Friday afternoon in May 2004, I had a meeting with Dr. Walt Thompson, Nick Miller, and John Lomacang. Before that meeting Arild had asked me to tell John Lomacang that John was misquoting Arild, but no matter how thoroughly I tried to explain this to John he had his own agenda, I mean “truth” to share.

Just now I called Arild’s own Conference President. I read to him exactly what Danny claims Arild has told him. He assures me he’s NEVER heard nor carried any such words. He also does not believe them.

But now, 2 yrs after our divorce, he has a lot to gain to try to keep Linda's ministry going. In fact, $100,000. In 2004 instead of encouraging Linda to stay with me, They bought a house together. He put up $100,000 and she put up the other approx. $100,000. Yes, the court papers say it is a 10 year loan, but the Dr. knows that the nearly $250,000 that that 3ABN gave Linda as a separation agreement is about depleted. Linda has said that she is not going to work. She said, and I quote, "I'm not going to cook hamburgers the rest of my life." She wants people to support her financially. The Dr. has to help her in order to get his own money back.

This is a very interesting account, Danny, but how does it fit into the whole picture? When you managed to chase Linda out of your home, she bought a mobile home in Carbondale. I know, because I was there. Walt claims in a recent letter that you were very kind to her, helping her with all kinds of things, doing construction work for her, etc. I have a number of those e-mails you sent to me at that time when you gave your account of your good works, even buying Linda some flowers. It was evident that those "good works" were for the gallery, to make an impression on people that you were trying to save your marriage, when in reality you were doing the opposite. In a weak moment you told me that you wanted a divorce so you could marry someone else. Later you changed your story.

In reality you made life so difficult for Linda at such close range as Carbondale, that she had to sell that home and move to Springfield, so she could share a house with her daughter.. She found the right house, and managed to keep the location secret from you for a while, so that you would not come there and harass her after the unfortunate divorce. Linda was still suffering from what you had done to her, and you know what THAT includes. She had no employment because you fired her, and therefore no bank would finance her. Neither did she have any sickness and health insurance. You took all of that from her. You divorced her, humiliated her before the world, and now you even want to discredit her because a friend helps her in her agony because of your evil behavior!

Please call John Lomacang, before you ruin your own credibility and hear another side of the story.
XXXX or XXXX

Thanks,
Danny
We do not want our side on the chat rooms, but I do think that you should not encourage your supporters to get involved in something they know nothing about.

It appears evident that many honest Christians have a sense of fairness and truth, and they feel that unfair actions and evil must be eradicated from the assembly of the followers of Jesus Christ. This solidarity and brother/sister-hood is what we appreciate and feel is needed in order for the Church to proclaim the true Gospel to a World of sin and darkness. An investigation is needed. Arild, myself, Linda and many others are ready to cooperate fully for the truth to be known and for wrongs to be made right.

This post has been edited by Johann: Jul 20 2006, 04:47 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 20 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #97

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

I didn't even think about the health insurance aspect...... oh that's low..... yep...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 20 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #98

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Johann - I had to "requote the way you broke this down".....

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 20 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]140850[/snapback]

1) The “Christian way” in this situation has been dictated by your actions. You made this unfortunate circumstance public, so it must be resolved publically.
2) You had a long conversation with Arild in your office. We also had a long meeting in the hall. Arild also had a long conversation on the phone. Also Arild knows much of your behavior from many other sources other than Linda, including a large number of your own emails.
Linda never spoke to the Illinois Conference President or the 3ABN Board. She can count the number of times she saw John during this time on one hand. But if you have the PROOF of infidelity, let’s have it. Bring it out in the open.
You and the actions of your colleagues say differently. You are still sending out mass mailings of slander. You are still actively working to stop her ministry. Yes, I have proof.
Linda is not on this chat room, so this is another untrue statement. Watch out, Danny. There is no substitute for accuracy, especially when you are arguing our own case. This is just another point that shows how you have been making untrue statements about Linda all this time. You make a guess and proclaim your guess as the real truth.
It looks like two of these people will say what Danny Shelton wants them to verify. I was there at Thompsonville when Dr. Arild Abrahamsen talked to John Lomacang, and I heard Arild say the opposite of what you now claim he said. On the last Friday afternoon in May 2004, I had a meeting with Dr. Walt Thompson, Nick Miller, and John Lomacang. Before that meeting Arild had asked me to tell John Lomacang that John was misquoting Arild, but no matter how thoroughly I tried to explain this to John he had his own agenda, I mean “truth” to share.

Just now I called Arild’s own Conference President. I read to him exactly what Danny claims Arild has told him. He assures me he’s NEVER heard nor carried any such words. He also does not believe them.
This is a very interesting account, Danny, but how does it fit into the whole picture? When you managed to chase Linda out of your home, she bought a mobile home in Carbondale. I know, because I was there. Walt claims in a recent letter that you were very kind to her, helping her with all kinds of things, doing construction work for her, etc. I have a number of those e-mails you sent to me at that time when you gave your account of your good works, even buying Linda some flowers. It was evident that those "good works" were for the gallery, to make an impression on people that you were trying to save your marriage, when in reality you were doing the opposite. In a weak moment you told me that you wanted a divorce so you could marry someone else. Later you changed your story.

In reality you made life so difficult for Linda at such close range as Carbondale, that she had to sell that home and move to Springfield, so she could share a house with her daughter.. She found the right house, and managed to keep the location secret from you for a while, so that you would not come there and harass her after the unfortunate divorce. Linda was still suffering from what you had done to her, and you know what THAT includes. She had no employment because you fired her, and therefore no bank would finance her. Neither did she have any sickness and health insurance. You took all of that from her. You divorced her, humiliated her before the world, and now you even want to discredit her because a friend helps her in her agony because of your evil behavior!
It appears evident that many honest Christians have a sense of fairness and truth, and they feel that unfair actions and evil must be eradicated from the assembly of the followers of Jesus Christ. This solidarity and brother/sister-hood is what we appreciate and feel is needed in order for the Church to proclaim the true Gospel to a World of sin and darkness. An investigation is needed. Arild, myself, Linda and many others are ready to cooperate fully for the truth to be known and for wrongs to be made right.

I may not know you "face-to-face" like I know others on this board...but I do know this.

You have details, you have evidence, you have proof, and you are speaking truth. I'm listening, hearing, and understanding.

BTW: do you do dissertation reviews? dunno.gif I'm jes saying - 'cause you did that ^^^ down pat!

smile.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
denisebyers
post Jul 20 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #99

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,654

Hi Johann, hope things are well with you. Thanks for sharing that with us. Denise :-)

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 20 2006, 06:36 PM) [snapback]140850[/snapback]

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jul 20 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #100

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

In addition to the point Clay made, the words "his house" struck me as so sad. As if there was no sharing of responsibility or accountability on both sides. As if to say it's mine all mine and you can't have or be a part of anything that belongs to me... sigh no.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Freedom
post Jul 21 2006, 08:32 AM
Post #101

Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 18 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]140320[/snapback]

I can't put Brandy as totally innocent as of yet.

Is it not true that she and Linda were friends prior to all of this?

dunno.gif

Excuse me, everyone, but how is Brandy sweet and innocent.
My understanding is that she worked on the streets in Florida.

She was broke and went to 3ABN asking for work and wanting to become "friends" with Danny.

Uumm, was Brandy someone Danny visited with when he was in Florida.

If you have read the other articles you will understand the meaning of this.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jul 21 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #102

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Freedom @ Jul 21 2006, 10:32 AM) [snapback]141022[/snapback]

Excuse me, everyone, but how is Brandy sweet and innocent.
My understanding is that she worked on the streets in Florida.

She was broke and went to 3ABN asking for work and wanting to become "friends" with Danny.

Uumm, was Brandy someone Danny visited with when he was in Florida.

If you have read the other articles you will understand the meaning of this.

I tend to agree with you; a trailer park Lady Macbeth looking to climb up the totem pole by any means necessary is what came to mind reading all of this... especially with the allegation that the whole 'Dump Linda now' movement was sparked by an ultimatum she gave Danny.

I am sure up to that point Danny was content having his cake and eating it too... so no... I'm not buying the "pure as the driven snow" act either...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Jul 21 2006, 09:01 AM
Post #103

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(Jvat @ Jul 17 2006, 07:35 PM) [snapback]140040[/snapback]

Danny, talk about acting christian! Throwing your wife to the lions instead of quietly putting her away was christian? Do you really have any real idea what it means to be 'christian'? How much longer will you continue to hide behind socalled big names in the SDA church circles? How much longer?

He couldn't "guietly put her away". He HAD to had some real good
justification for his actions and subsequent remarriage. He had no
choice but to prove that SHE was the problem.... if he expected to
remain in his nice job with all of it's perks.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 21 2006, 09:05 AM
Post #104

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(no_cults @ Jul 21 2006, 10:01 AM) [snapback]141045[/snapback]

He couldn't "guietly put her away". He HAD to had some real good
justification for his actions and subsequent remarriage. He had no
choice but to prove that SHE was the problem.... if he expected to
remain in his nice job with all of it's perks.

and have the backing of the conservative members of his supporters.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Denny
post Jul 21 2006, 09:07 AM
Post #105

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 21 2006, 03:05 PM) [snapback]141048[/snapback]

and have the backing of the conservative members of his supporters.....

I see a fan and human waste in my crystal ball............

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church