Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9917&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:14 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Email From Danny Shelton, Received thsi personal email for Danny Shelton today
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 18 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #76

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 18 2006, 10:36 PM) [snapback]140319[/snapback]

I don't know Brandy all that well, but I can say that next to Danny, she is innocent. If there were things going on prior (and I'm not saying there were) It was not Brandy who launched a global smear campaign, lied about a number of people, and set out for the purpose of hurting and destroying them. That was Danny. Brandy has always been nice to me, and I've never seen her act in a malicious way. My observations come from limited exposure, but that is what they are.

I can't put Brandy as totally innocent as of yet.

Is it not true that she and Linda were friends prior to all of this?

dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Jul 18 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #77

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 18 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]140320[/snapback]

dunno.gif

You may be thinking of Brenda Walsh. She was spending some late nights with Danny at the 3ABN compound.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 18 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #78

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 18 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]140320[/snapback]

I can't put Brandy as totally innocent as of yet.

dunno.gif

No Brandy and Linda did not know each other. The last time they met was in the late eighties when Brandy was a little girl and came to 3ABN to sing with her family.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 18 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #79

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(sister @ Jul 18 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]140321[/snapback]

You may be thinking of Brenda Walsh. She was spending some late nights with Danny at the 3ABN compound.

Ahhh.... thank you for telling me the "truth".....

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 18 2006, 10:43 PM) [snapback]140322[/snapback]

No Brandy and Linda did not know each other. The last time they met was in the late eighties when Brandy was a little girl and came to 3ABN to sing with her family.

Even worse.... Danny could have been (prove me wrong Danny) lookin' at this woman when she was a child.....

Ugh!

*gags*

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jul 18 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #80

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

Even worse.... Danny could have been (prove me wrong Danny) lookin' at this woman when she was a child.....

Ugh!

*gags

Ok you just had to ruin my evening huh!! giggle.gif

Unfortunately nothing about him would surprise me though. doh.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Jul 19 2006, 03:10 AM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jul 18 2006, 11:38 PM) [snapback]140337[/snapback]

Ok you just had to ruin my evening huh!! giggle.gif

Unfortunately nothing about him would surprise me though. doh.gif

Sad but true, i definitely have to agree with you on this one Hersh.

no.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jul 19 2006, 06:34 AM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Bear - Was any of Brandy's family Adventist or how did this family happen to sing on 3ABN when she was younger? I thought the story was that she hadn't even heard of Seventh-day Adventists until very recently although Danny himself had met her and her family.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jul 19 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jul 18 2006, 09:55 PM) [snapback]140308[/snapback]

Even if the e-mail is from Derrell that proves what? What point was he trying to make by sending you a letter from his ex-son in law? For me when I read it I see it dripping with sarcasm. That had nothing whatsoever to do with your request for an independent investigation. If you have NOTHING TO HIDE then you would willingly undergo what Calvin asked him too. dunno.gif

What I saw from Derrell's e-mail is that he is a very Christ-centered person who really wants Brandy to be happy in spite of what will be ahead of her in the future. I remember when he knew that his children's Mother was pregnant out of wedlock he only wished them his prayers and a hope that all of the children (his and the second husband) would have the Lord's blessing. I think that it took a big heart to congratulate Brandy and still wish for her that the future could be as good for her as possible. What I do not understand is why Danny is publishing Brandy's personal e-mails. Says something about the privacy that he accords his wives.----Obviouslsy, he is not willing to be investigated---NO SURPRISE!!!

This post has been edited by summertime: Jul 19 2006, 07:34 AM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 19 2006, 08:27 AM
Post #84

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 18 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]140290[/snapback]

Received this email from Danny. Guess I can kiss that investigation good bye.

Calvin, I wrote you a personal note. I even mentioned that I did not want "my side" published, yet It's my understanding that you posted my comments to you.
I'll refrain from any further comments to you. I think it's been close to 2 yrs since my last comment. I admit that I do not go to black sda or any other forum as my schedule does not make time for such events.
Danny

Well I guess Danny could not resist. He then later sent me this email.

This is from my ex son in law. Please Notice the date.

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: 3/14/2006 2:44:08 PM
Subject: Congratulations!
Danny & Brandy,

A belated congratulations to you! Danny, you are a very fortunate man and, in regards to your new wife, to be most envied. Brandy, you and the girls deserve the best life has to offer, and the kindness and benevolence that Ive seen you exude everywhere you go will come back to you with interest attached. Danny isnt a saint but now he has his halo, and Im sure he agrees with me there. I wish you all the very best!!!

Sincerely,

Derrell Mundall

well I guess Mr. Shelton did not want his email shared, he wanted you to handle your forum, and was contacting you man to man.... oh well.... dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jul 19 2006, 08:56 AM
Post #85

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(lurker @ Jul 19 2006, 07:34 AM) [snapback]140354[/snapback]

Bear - Was any of Brandy's family Adventist or how did this family happen to sing on 3ABN when she was younger? I thought the story was that she hadn't even heard of Seventh-day Adventists until very recently although Danny himself had met her and her family.

I understand that when Danny and Brandy were first married that she had 2 children by previous husbands. Do they still have both children with them---are the children going to appear on the "tots' programs or will they be featured separately singing as Melody Firestone has always done? Did Linda's children ever have a part of the programs shown on 3ABN the same as Melody Shelton did? I have been hoping that we would see Brandy's children singing for Jesus on 3ABN.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 19 2006, 09:02 AM
Post #86

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(summertime @ Jul 19 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]140374[/snapback]

I understand that when Danny and Brandy were first married that she had 2 children by previous husbands. Do they still have both children with them---are the children going to appear on the "tots' programs or will they be featured separately singing as Melody Firestone has always done? Did Linda's children ever have a part of the programs shown on 3ABN the same as Melody Shelton did? I have been hoping that we would see Brandy's children singing for Jesus on 3ABN.

why would you hope that? I think there needs to be a 12 step support group for 3abn viewers... it seems to be addictive, even when folks know they need to step away.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Denny
post Jul 19 2006, 09:05 AM
Post #87

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 19 2006, 04:02 PM) [snapback]140375[/snapback]

why would you hope that? I think there needs to be a 12 step support group for 3abn viewers... it seems to be addictive, even when folks know they need to step away.....

rofl1.gif Back away from the tv, back away...

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jul 19 2006, 11:22 AM
Post #88

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

I understand that when Danny and Brandy were first married that she had 2 children by previous husbands. Do they still have both children with them---are the children going to appear on the "tots' programs or will they be featured separately singing as Melody Firestone has always done? Did Linda's children ever have a part of the programs shown on 3ABN the same as Melody Shelton did? I have been hoping that we would see Brandy's children singing for Jesus on 3AB

It is my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that Brandy's oldest is living with her dad & only the youngest is here. As for Linda's kids being on if they were I don't ever recall seeing them on the air. Why would he air them when he don't even so much as talk about them?

I think there needs to be a 12 step support group for 3abn viewers... it seems to be addictive, even when folks know they need to step away.....

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Jul 19 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

If he and Linda were married for 20 years, their son Nathan was
still a small child when they were first married. One would have
thought that Danny & his step-son would have developed some
sort of a relationship. You know.. mending broken people
and such.

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Jul 19 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #90

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(no_cults @ Jul 19 2006, 11:22 PM) [snapback]140563[/snapback]

If he and Linda were married for 20 years, their son Nathan was
still a small child when they were first married. One would have
thought that Danny & his step-son would have developed some
sort of a relationship. You know.. mending broken people
and such.

one would have thought, a normal person would have definitely
devoloped some sort of bond.
uhm.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church