Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9917&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:12 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Email From Danny Shelton, Received thsi personal email for Danny Shelton today
PaperTigers
post Jul 18 2006, 07:52 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 18 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]140290[/snapback]

Received this email from Danny. Guess I can kiss that investigation good bye.

Calvin, I wrote you a personal note. I even mentioned that I did not want "my side" published, yet It's my understanding that you posted my comments to you.
I'll refrain from any further comments to you. I think it's been close to 2 yrs since my last comment. I admit that I do not go to black sda or any other forum as my schedule does not make time for such events.
Danny

Well I guess Danny could not resist. He then later sent me this email.

This is from my ex son in law. Please Notice the date.

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: 3/14/2006 2:44:08 PM
Subject: Congratulations!
Danny & Brandy,

A belated congratulations to you! Danny, you are a very fortunate man and, in regards to your new wife, to be most envied. Brandy, you and the girls deserve the best life has to offer, and the kindness and benevolence that Ive seen you exude everywhere you go will come back to you with interest attached. Danny isnt a saint but now he has his halo, and Im sure he agrees with me there. I wish you all the very best!!!

Sincerely,

Derrell Mundall

and it keeps getting better and better no.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 18 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #62

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Calvin, I wrote you a personal note. I even mentioned that I did not want "my side" published, yet It's my understanding that you posted my comments to you.
I'll refrain from any further comments to you. I think it's been close to 2 yrs since my last comment. I admit that I do not go to black sda or any other forum as my schedule does not make time for such events.
Danny

To:
Danny & Brandy,

A belated congratulations to you! Danny, you are a very fortunate man and, in regards to your new wife, to be most envied. Brandy, you and the girls deserve the best life has to offer, and the kindness and benevolence that Ive seen you exude everywhere you go will come back to you with interest attached. Danny isnt a saint but now he has his halo, and Im sure he agrees with me there. I wish you all the very best!!!

Sincerely,

Derrell Mundall

Yep, and if you know Brandy, she is certainly a halo... a sweet lady. I just hope that after all this mess, her good nature does come back to her with interest attached. LOL, and Danny is certainly no saint!

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 18 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #63

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Chez @ Jul 18 2006, 12:11 AM) [snapback]140099[/snapback]

You are a mess! LOL roflmao.gif

I'm jes saying....
dunno.gif

QUOTE(4reneyonly @ Jul 18 2006, 04:28 AM) [snapback]140113[/snapback]

The fall is coming. It always has and it always will. Then everyone will know what we already know: The Emperor has no clothes!

*cough*
Robert Folkenberg....
*cough*

Danny

To:
Danny & Brandy,

A belated congratulations to you! Danny, you are a very fortunate man and, in regards to your new wife, to be most envied. Brandy, you and the girls deserve the best life has to offer, and the kindness and benevolence that I've seen you exude everywhere you go will come back to you with interest attached. Danny isn't a saint but now he has his halo, and I'm sure he agrees with me there. I wish you all the very best!!!

Sincerely,

Derrell Mundall

If you can read this Danny - please note. This is a hot mess on toast with a side of what the devil!

Line for line this note makes no sense...don't make me break it down.....

nono.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 18 2006, 08:22 PM
Post #64

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

rofl1.gif I am sooo glad I am at home! rofl1.gif roflmao.gif
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 18 2006, 06:19 PM) [snapback]140300[/snapback]

I'm jes saying....
dunno.gif
*cough*
Robert Folkenberg....
*cough*
If you can read this Danny - please note. This is a hot mess on toast with a side of what the devil!

Line for line this note makes no sense...don't make me break it down.....

nono.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
September
post Jul 18 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the letter from Dr. A, he mentioned that he had been sent e-mails from Linda--but the Doc knew they weren't from Linda...so, how do we even know that e-mail was from Darrell? It's probably another one of Danny's ways he's blazing the "spiritual adultry" trail.

By the way...here's that part of Dr. A's letter:

Johann and I received a
couple emails, which said they were from Linda, but they were written by Danny.

This post has been edited by September: Jul 18 2006, 08:38 PM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jul 18 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #66

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Darnell can speak for himself. He has not denied it. The email appeared Legitimate. The From: header had Darnell's email address in it.

+Quote Post
September
post Jul 18 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 18 2006, 09:38 PM) [snapback]140304[/snapback]

Darnell can speak for himself. He has not denied it. The email appeared Legitimate. The From: header had Darnell's email address in it.

Well, I stand corrected then...

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jul 18 2006, 08:53 PM
Post #68

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

I don't see what the big deal is about Derrell (sorry I mis-spelled your name) congratulating him on his marriage or why Danny felt this was important for me to know.

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jul 18 2006, 08:55 PM
Post #69

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

Even if the e-mail is from Derrell that proves what? What point was he trying to make by sending you a letter from his ex-son in law? For me when I read it I see it dripping with sarcasm. That had nothing whatsoever to do with your request for an independent investigation. If you have NOTHING TO HIDE then you would willingly undergo what Calvin asked him too. dunno.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 18 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #70

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jul 18 2006, 09:55 PM) [snapback]140308[/snapback]

Even if the e-mail is from Derrell that proves what? What point was he trying to make by sending you a letter from his ex-son in law? For me when I read it I see it dripping with sarcasm. That had nothing whatsoever to do with your request for an independent investigation. If you have NOTHING TO HIDE then you would willingly undergo what Calvin asked him too. dunno.gif

Sarcasm towards Danny... sincerity towards Brandy and the girls.

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jul 18 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #71

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

Sarcasm towards Danny... sincerity towards Brandy and the girls.

Exactly Derrell because I honestly don't think Brandy realizes what she has gotten herself into. I could see that from reading it but unfortunately who we are dealing with they see it as they are still "god"!

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 18 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #72

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jul 18 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]140312[/snapback]

Exactly Derrell because I honestly don't think Brandy realizes what she has gotten herself into. I could see that from reading it but unfortunately who we are dealing with they see it as they are still "god"!

There is a moment of riding high and feeling good. That moment can last years, but it will most likely end in disaster for the poor girl... and her daughters.

Ex-Sheltons tend to have a special sympathy for new Sheltons.

+Quote Post
seeshell
post Jul 18 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #73

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,679

I don't know any of those directly involved, but from what I have heard...is Brandy really innocent in all this?

--------------------
Shelley

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

"It is not my first object in life to make people like me." Elizabeth Prentiss

"Níor dhún Dia doras riamh nar oscail Sé ceann eile."

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 18 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #74

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 18 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]140307[/snapback]

I don't see what the big deal is about Derrell (sorry I mis-spelled your name) congratulating him on his marriage or why Danny felt this was important for me to know.

That is exactly why I said "Hot mess on toast with a side of what the devil!"
Read below.....

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jul 18 2006, 09:55 PM) [snapback]140308[/snapback]

That's exactly what I got from the letter too! Chock-o-lattie you read it. I also agree. If you ain't got nuthin' to hide and want to "bolster" your "view to the masses" then by all means do the independent investigation. This would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you were right Danny. Then again - the only reason folks don't want to be investigated is that they don't want an investigation to show what they have already buried via "other investigations"....

Yep.

I said it.

Whut?

blink.gif

It's truth. Jes like my Momma said (wise woman ain't she?) If you ain't got no dirty laundry in the pile - then you ain't gonna never have no laundry problems.

dunno.gif

Now.

If you do have laundry problems....then by all means...let's get it out in the wash.....

spoton.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 18 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #75

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 18 2006, 10:21 PM) [snapback]140313[/snapback]

There is a moment of riding high and feeling good. That moment can last years, but it will most likely end in disaster for the poor girl... and her daughters.

Ex-Sheltons tend to have a special sympathy for new Sheltons.

I don't know Brandy all that well, but I can say that next to Danny, she is innocent. If there were things going on prior (and I'm not saying there were) It was not Brandy who launched a global smear campaign, lied about a number of people, and set out for the purpose of hurting and destroying them. That was Danny. Brandy has always been nice to me, and I've never seen her act in a malicious way. My observations come from limited exposure, but that is what they are.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church