Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10074&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:05:16 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thompson Responds To Abrahamsen...., borrowed from Maritime
beartrap
post Jul 24 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jul 24 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]141629[/snapback]

Guess they added too much flour to da gravy!!

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

Aaaaackkkk!!!! You two are completely gone! Stop!!! rofl1.gif roflmao.gif (Doodoo! There are no smilies for laughing and gagging at the same time.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 24 2006, 11:50 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 25 2006, 01:08 AM) [snapback]141581[/snapback]

yucky.gif Eewwww! This is getting disgusting!

Also, that liver on toast thing that you posted, Clay... stomach is turning.

Perhaps some of you sense what agonies we have suffered during the past 2˝ years. Just picture us, Dr. Arild Abrahamsen, Beartrap, and I, entering the 3ABN auditorium on Thurday evening, May 28, 2004. Soon Danny Shelton announces to the audience that demons have joined the assembly, but measures are taken to have them removed. Some in the audience shout AMEN!

While something else is going on up front, Danny comes down to us, his own face appearing like a demon. It unsettled him when I greeted him with,

- Hi Danny, where is Linda?

- I don't know, but you must know, was his surprised reply. Then Danny left.

After the meeting Danny came driving towards where I was standing outside the church building. Seems like Arild was then talking to John Lomacang and/or Mark Finlay, and Beartrap was elsewhere. Danny announced that now he had notified the sherriff that we were to be removed from the premises unless we left on our own.

Then I asked Danny what proof he had against Linda. He immediately replied,

- The pregnancy test!

From this you can see that the surgeon Walt Thompson still throws his medical knowledge over board to honor Danny Shelton's claims to be the wise, all-knowing man who can prove everything. This is the attitude we have had to encounter all the time in dealing with this issue.

How would an independent investigation consider this?

This post has been edited by Johann: Jul 24 2006, 11:59 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Freedom
post Jul 25 2006, 05:29 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 1,913

Wow!
All these posts regarding 3ABN and gag orders on Linda and other 3ABN workers sure would make a GREAT DR. PHIL Show.

I can just hear him say, "GET REAL"!

clapping.gif clap.gif biggrin.gif roflmao.gif

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 23 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]141443[/snapback]

(I happened to be perusing the threads on CA and Maritime and saw this letter in both places, but not here dunno.gif so I borrowed it...)
Below is a form letter Dr. Walther Thompson is sending out as a reaction to Dr. Arild Abrahamsen's document. You will find my comments in blue in between.

Dear 3abn friends,

I have maintained from the beginning that we have not seen Linda and the doctor in bed together. If that is the only legitimate designation of adultry, then we have no proof that adultery has been involved. Dr. Abrahamsen claims in his e mail that he has "never committed adultery, (emotional, physical, "spiritual"), and neither has Linda." If all of the things Dr. Abrahamsen talked about in his letter were true, than I would have to put some weight on this claim. Unfortunately, he has made many inaccurate statements and accusations about not only Danny, but Pastor Lomacang, Elder Denslow, Brenda Walsh, Kay Kuzma, myself and others. I know they are inaccurate because I was there to witness them. For this reason, I must question his other claims as well. I must ask you again, is it right for a woman to spend hours at a time secretely on the phone with another man - even if as claimed, they concerned her son? - when we have good evidence that her son was a peripheral matter, if at all.
[Johann Thorvaldsson] I was there too. . . see down below. . .

Is it right for a married woman to purchase a pregnancy test kit when she knows her husband is sterilized?

[Johann Thorvaldsson] This statement is ridiculous. Danny went into another woman's room, where he had no business, searching through a shopping bag where he found this pregnancy test. Looks like he needed so badly some evidence against Linda that he got a pregnancy test that he found in another woman's quarter, and then proclaimed to the whole world that now he had the proof!
Is it OK for one's wife to make plans to visit her doctor to spent time together seeing the sights of his homeland - a trip that was later made?

[Johann Thorvaldsson] When were these plans made and when did such a trip occur? Walt is really mixing up his chronology of events in this case, and this he has done frequently during this whole process.....snip

This post has been edited by Clay: Jul 25 2006, 05:58 AM

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Jul 25 2006, 07:00 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

I do not really wish to join the fray but just a niggling question in my mind. Why should a man officialy with only one child choose to become sterilised??? Truly, there are more questions than answers.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 25 2006, 07:05 AM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Jvat @ Jul 25 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]141659[/snapback]

I do not really wish to join the fray but just a niggling question in my mind. Why should a man officialy with only one child choose to become sterilised??? Truly, there are more questions than answers.

lol.... well some men have the operation so they can ummmm play around and never worry about paternity problems..... dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Chez
post Jul 25 2006, 08:29 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Jvat @ Jul 25 2006, 07:00 AM) [snapback]141659[/snapback]

This is exactly what I want to know. An acquaintance of mine recently revealed that her husband had a vasectomy without her approval (she alleged that he forged her name). Her reasoning was that he wanted to sleep around, thus experience sexual "freedom". What was Danny's reasoning for such a procedure? dunno.gif

+Quote Post
Freedom
post Jul 25 2006, 09:29 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 1,913

RE: Dr. Walter Thompson releasing medical information to the public!

Hey, Dr. Thompson are you aware of the HIPPA laws that you have broken by posting Danny's meidcal information?

HIPPA laws are very very strict and carry huge fines, possible jail time and even possible loss of license/censure, etc.

Umm, I wonder ... as any reported him to the medical board, HIPPA, etc?
I would not want to be one of his patients if he so blatany releases and publishes medical information!

thumbdown.gif

QUOTE(vonessa @ Jul 24 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]141567[/snapback]

Have mercy.

Danny has a vasectomy and that he went and saw that Linda or some woman had a pregnancy kit. So Linda shouldn't check because Danny's thing does not work.

Why does the Dr. Thompson, bless his heart, think I need to know that? blink.gif

The good Dr. would probably serve 3ABN better by renting his head out as a balloon and giving them the money.

+Quote Post
Spike
post Jul 25 2006, 09:32 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 1,880

I have been doing a lot of reading on the 3abn topics and the treatment of Linda and others and it is so sad and so wrong.

What I would like to know is where are the people that Linda has gotten to know over 20 yrs of ministry? I'm sure she has some who have stood by her and of course they are not at 3abn any more. But where are the others and have any of them tried to contact Linda. They can get in contact with her through her web site. So do they know the truth or are they sticking their heads in the sand but still spouting that the message needs to get out while they walk on past their sister in Christ as she bleeds by the side of the road.

Walt Thompson has a web site on end time events and all the different ministies are all busy running around doing Gods work or so they think, but you can go about doing all kinds of meetings and hold as many church offices as you can but when christ comes and says "what have you done unto the least of these" what will their answer be. It's "by beholding that we become changed" and if they were beholding Christ then Linda and the others that Danny, Walt, Kay, Brenda, John and many others have spit on and kicked as they walk on by would not still be bleeding and hurt. You cannot call yourself christian and act the way they have. They care more about whats in it for them then about whats right or really finding out what the truth is. But it all comes down to who's producing those vidios and publishing that book or cd.

I was told that when Danny was at Andrews a while back that when he introduced Brandy as his new wife he tuned to her and said " isn't she cute". What they didn't show on camera was a bunch of the old people getting up and walking out. (I don't remember when this was but my sister saw it on tv and was turned off by it )

We each have a part to play in helping the truth get out and I thank blacksda for letting the truth come out here. I've run out of ink copying stuff but people that I have spoken with want to know the truth and they believe it as they read it.
Thank you
Spike

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jul 25 2006, 08:14 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

In the letter from Walt Thompson posted by Clay, Walt Thompson merely mentions the now infamous "pregnancy test" by asking the question:

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 23 2006, 10:37 PM) [snapback]141443[/snapback]

[Walt Thompson] Is it right for a married woman to purchase a pregnancy test kit when she knows her husband is sterilized?

In another letter dated June 13, 2006 which Walt sent out to a variety of persons this June, he waxed much more eloquent in his description of the event. Here is that paragraph:

And as you might expect, Danny was by this time checking things out pretty carefully. One night she came home all cheery. While she and Danny were getting ready for bed, she left to do something else (I have forgotten what). While out, Danny found a sack of things in the closet. Upon opening it, he found a pregnancy test kit. (He is "fixed" so he cannot have more children.) When she found out that he had discovered it, she was at first angry because he had "snooped" in her things, and then told him she had just purchased it to see his reaction.

Actually, the bare facts of Walt's story are very close to what I heard from Linda's own lips, as I mentioned in the other thread, sometime in the winter of 2004-2005 time period, though the motive behind it and the use to which it was put are as different as day and night.

And what started out to be a practical joke was forged into an instrument of torture.

But before I tell the story, I'd like to make one other comment.

It is an accepted maxim in serious "goal setting" circles to point out that within a persons strong points lies the potention for their "weakest" points. While I don't know Linda personally, face to face, yet in the phone contacts I have had two things came through very strongly, and others who know her better have confirmed that these indeed are her very strong traits--even too strong at times. One of these is her ability to see good in everything and everyone--which is what sometimes causes her to not take a realistic look at people around her, or even of the danger she is in. And another is her exhuberant sense of humor--that can break out at the most unlikely times, again, even in the face of things at which it was really not wise to laugh.

With that in mind, let's turn to the story:

As Walt noted above, Danny had gotten into the habit of going through everything Linda had purchased whenever she came home from shopping -- as though he were looking for something, but doing so surreptitiously so as to partially conceal that he was doing so.

On this day when Linda and Alyssa were out shopping, Linda suddenly saw a display of pregnancy tests, was instantly struck with this really bright hillarious idea--and said to Alyssa, "Danny keeps 'looking for something'. Let's give him something to find!" So laughing like a couple teens, they bought one of the pregnancy tests and left it in the bottom of a shopping bag when they "put away" the things they had bought. They then pretended to go away, but watched like a couple kids with a big secret while Danny rooted around in their shopping stuff.

Now I must admit, my memory is a bit fuzzy here. I am not sure whether Alyssa was actually there when Danny found the pregnancy test and waved it in Linda's face or if Linda was alone and laughing at Danny for making such a big deal of a pregnancy test (when he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she didn't need any such thing at the time). and it was later when she told Alyssa about it that they laughed over it together. What I do recall distinctly is that even then, some six to eight months after things had come crashing down on her head, she still saw humor in the whole experience, and still burst out laughing as she described Dan's reaction.

Obviously at that time she did not realize the extent to which Danny would go in order to get rid of her, and she also didn't realize that the very worst thing one can do to a man is to laugh at him.

For Danny, as both Walt and Johann noted, from then on claimed that he had "proof". And Linda described how he would say to others, "and I have the receipt to prove it" -- which she still thought was hilarious, and she repeated it several times -- "an unused pregnancy test -- and the receipt which showed she bought it. This was his "proof".

As Johann just told us:
After the meeting Danny came driving towards where I was standing outside the church building. Seems like Arild was then talking to John Lomacang and/or Mark Finlay, and Beartrap was elsewhere. Danny announced that now he had notified the sherriff that we were to be removed from the premises unless we left on our own.

Then I asked Danny what proof he had against Linda. He immediately replied,

- The pregnancy test!

So ends the tale of the mysterious, unused, never intended to be used, infamous "pregnancy test".

But not the after effects.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jul 25 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #25

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

So you say Linda brought it, others say Danny planted it….and then Danny says he has his prove. Tell me why I should not remain skeptic?

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jul 25 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #26

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 25 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]141829[/snapback]

So you say Linda brought it, others say Danny planted it….and then Danny says he has his prove. Tell me why I should not remain skeptic?

Because you are intelligent enough to see how the stories all fit together--with the exception of Fran's speculation that perhaps Danny planted it--which I've never heard anyone else make, and since she has just admitted that she didn't know about that you can cross that one off.

The only real difference in the stories is the motives attributed to Linda. Linda says that she bought it as a "joke", to in some way "get back at" Danny for being so suspicious. Obviously her "joke" backfired on her. For Danny not only didn't catch on that she was trying to show how ridiculous his suspicions were, he used the "unused pregnancy test" as his "proof" that she had reason to suspect that she was pregnant...something that both he and she knew was not true...

So ....

And maybe I should have asked before I went into all that.....
Tell me why this episode should cause you to be a skeptic? uhm.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 26 2006, 01:03 AM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jul 26 2006, 05:20 AM) [snapback]141834[/snapback]

Because you are intelligent enough to see how the stories all fit together--with the exception of Fran's speculation that perhaps Danny planted it--which I've never heard anyone else make, and since she has just admitted that she didn't know about that you can cross that one off.

The only real difference in the stories is the motives attributed to Linda. Linda says that she bought it as a "joke", to in some way "get back at" Danny for being so suspicious. Obviously her "joke" backfired on her. For Danny not only didn't catch on that she was trying to show how ridiculous his suspicions were, he used the "unused pregnancy test" as his "proof" that she had reason to suspect that she was pregnant...something that both he and she knew was not true...

So ....

And maybe I should have asked before I went into all that.....
Tell me why this episode should cause you to be a skeptic? uhm.gif

Well, as far as I recall I knew about this pregnancy test even before before Danny discovered it. Linda and Alyssa were talking about how they could catch Danny in all of his snooping around searching everywhere for his "proofs" of what wasn't there. They were joking and laughing at his strange behavior. This is when they discovered the pregnancy tests, and they laughed about it, and even sent the waves of their laughing to us, her best friends in Scandinavia.

According to Linda, Danny would usually start checking things already in the car, but even though they left the bag in the car for a while this time, Danny wasn't there to snoop. So they carried the bag into Alyssa's room. And this is where Danny took the bag. This is why I said he'd gone into another woman's room to get his "proof", because that is what happened. And you can be certain Alyssa will verify all of this, if needed.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 26 2006, 08:57 AM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

control issues someone has.... I wonder if he is like some men who would sniff their wives as soon as they enter the house to see if there are any "strange scents?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Jul 26 2006, 09:13 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 26 2006, 12:03 AM) [snapback]141859[/snapback]

Well, as far as I recall I knew about this pregnancy test even before before Danny discovered it. Linda and Alyssa were talking about how they could catch Danny in all of his snooping around searching everywhere for his "proofs" of what wasn't there. They were joking and laughing at his strange behavior. This is when they discovered the pregnancy tests, and they laughed about it, and even sent the waves of their laughing to us, her best friends in Scandinavia.

According to Linda, Danny would usually start checking things already in the car, but even though they left the bag in the car for a while this time, Danny wasn't there to snoop. So they carried the bag into Alyssa's room. And this is where Danny took the bag. This is why I said he'd gone into another woman's room to get his "proof", because that is what happened. And you can be certain Alyssa will verify all of this, if needed.

Did Linda know Danny suspected her of having an affair at this point? If so, wasn't this a poor choice for a practical joke?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 26 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Jul 26 2006, 10:13 AM) [snapback]141904[/snapback]

Did Linda know Danny suspected her of having an affair at this point? If so, wasn't this a poor choice for a practical joke?

now you know sometimes we think some things are funny, not thinking that the person on the other end is not gonna be amused....

--------------------

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:05 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church