Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10915&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:01 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chapter 11, Naive....
PaperTigers
post Jan 31 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 31 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]174275[/snapback]

On the other hand, my wife takes care of the finances and has for some time. I trust her also but it is possible that she could be "stealing" money or buying small islands in the pacific and I wouldn't know!

Remember, where there's money, there will always be theives and places to hide the money.

valid point, not everyone is hands on with money, especially if they feel they can trust the other person

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 31 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #92

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 31 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]174257[/snapback]

Sorry, offtopic.gif My mother passed away 14 months ago from Alzheimer's, as did my mother's mother before her. It runs in my family and I fully expect to be so afflicted. So am I offended by Alzheimer jokes? Nope not a bit, I love them. I suppose it's my way of dealing with what I consider inevitable in my own life, whatever, I find them really amusing. Always better to laugh than cry, or maybe laugh till you cry. rofl1.gif

Richard

Thanks for your graciousness Richard. I would feel horrible if I offended you or anyone that has had to deal with this. I too have experienced what this nasty disease can do to a family. The care givers are the real victims.

-Yogi

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 31 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #93

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 31 2007, 07:57 PM) [snapback]174259[/snapback]

Dear, if you will go back and read the posts you will discover that it was Fran and Johann that had figured out it was the same computer. I even asked how they knew but didn't get a response until Calvin cleared it up for all of us.

Calvin cleared up how "they knew"??? That's not what you meant, right?

Anyway in reference to what else you said, you missed the part where it all started with Sister's questioning identities as usual, immediatly before the posts you refer to, and also the part where calvin said nothing till 9 1/2 hours after my question... and the part where that supposedly had nothing to do with Johanns claims...

Remember? His reasons for checking was Dewayne Holden's post casting doubt on the Clem brother's claims, and that was in an entirely different thread as well as being way after Johann's post...

So I fail to see why Di brought that up here, or how calvin's announcement had anything to do with johann's earlier claims that Bystander was posting from Danny's computer.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 31 2007, 10:37 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 31 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 31 2007, 08:26 PM) [snapback]174283[/snapback]

Calvin cleared up how they knew??? That's not what you meant right?

Anyway in reference to what else you said, you missed the part where it all started with Sister's question identities as usual, immediatly before the posts you refer to, and also the part where calvin said nothing till 9 1/2 hours after my question... and the part where that supposedly had nothing to do with Johanns claims...

Remember? His reasons for checking was Dewayne Holden's post casting doubt on the Clem brother's claims, and that was in an entirely different thread as well as being way after Johann's post...

So I fail to see why Di brought that up here, or how calvin's announcement had anything to do with johanns claims that Bystander was posting from Danny's computer.

uhm.gif how is it that after I read your posts Aletheia, I am more confused about your exact points relating to exactly something in particular from someones elses posts about something that is a particular point??? (if you are getting what I mean, try understanding what I just said myself??!!)

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 31 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #95

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 31 2007, 06:57 PM) [snapback]174259[/snapback]

Dear, if you will go back and read the posts you will discover that it was Fran and Johann that had figured out it was the same computer. I even asked how they knew but didn't get a response until Calvin cleared it up for all of us.

Plus, there were gramatical indications all along for anyone with eyes open to see that they were one and the same person as well. IMO

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 30 2007, 09:02 AM) [snapback]173943[/snapback]

Johann and Fran,

How did you come to the conclusion that Bystander is using the same computer as Danny Shelton?

Sorry I am so late in replying. I will let the IP stuff ride.

However, the messages themselves revealed who he truly was/is.

1. He cannot help himself; he must trash Linda at every opportunity. He can't talk about financial problems. He feels that anyone and everyone knows he is entitled to “all” of 3ABN’s money. 3ABN is his; he created it all by himself; he is entitles to spend it anyway he sees fit, especially if he receives a benefit.

2. He appears to have no conscience in very serious matters/issues. (See # 6)

3. He seems to believe that Tommy was/is entitled to his sexual preference and has no problem with Tommy’s serious problem. Tommy was/is entitled to his preferences.

4. Every time he posted, he gave away information he would only know, which verified what others have said.

5. Danny’s mindset seems to be unique to some specific individuals. Robert D Hare, PhD, describes these individuals much better than I can. He says these individuals ”are social predators who charm, manipulate, and ruthlessly plow their way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations, and empty wallets. Completely lacking in conscience and in feelings for others; they selfishly take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectation without the slightest sense of guilt or regret. Their bewildered victims desperately ask, “Who are these people?” “What makes them the way they are?” “How can we protect ourselves?”… (Without Conscience the Disturbing World … By Robert D Hare, PhD)

6. Danny has serious entitlement issues in my opinion. (Why does he do that? By Lundy Bancroft) I believe he feels he is entitled to destroy Linda. She could not fulfill his entitlements. In fact there is “no one on earth” that can give him all he is entitled to.

7. He truly is uneducated in written communications. In fact, I do not believe he has ever written a book all by himself. I believe Linda may have been his ghost writer and or editor. Yet, he feels that he is the one entitled to the profits and royalties. His thoughts are scrambled and he has trouble linking like subject matter together. He is repetitive.

8. He seems to be a con from the beginning. He can make people believe what is not possible. He put the horses on the time line. He was having serious identity problems with God’s money and his money as much as 15 years ago. Has it been that way since the beginning? I believe Danny has had this problem even as a child.

9. He is an Adventist only as long as this gravy train continues. He seems to feel the 10 Commandments were not written with him in mind. They are only a means to an end. He will start looking for greener pastures should this one dry up, but in the meantime he intends to milk the cash cow for all it is worth. He has shown he is above the 10 Commandments. God has given his special indulgences. He can commit adultery, but no one else can unless they are his partner.

10. His communications have shown his mindset. My advice to those around Danny is that they should be afraid, very afraid! When communicating with him, you must reach very low to his mentality. If he is blunt, be blunt. It he slithers, run. Be sure you are protected by a lawyer. Never talk to him alone. Use a tape recorder. You may need evidence. Going to jail for doing it could be worth while if it reveals his motives and his plans of destruction.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 31 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #96

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 31 2007, 04:05 PM) [snapback]174233[/snapback]

Blah blah blah blah blah....

I don't believe I was talking to you... did yo say something.

Didn't tink so. blink.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 31 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #97

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 31 2007, 11:26 PM) [snapback]174283[/snapback]

Yeah, but you missed the part where it all started with Sister as usual, immediatly before the posts you refer to, and also the part where calvin said nothing till 9 1/2 hours after my question...
and the part where that supposedly had nothing to do with Johanns claims...

Did it ever occur to you that your premise was wrong... oh yeah I forgot... you're *never* wrong...

Nevertheless... suffice it to say that on the hunt you are currently engaged you couldnt find your posterior with GPS, both hands and a map... and it doesn't get more wrong than that... so your continued invective only serves as the digital equivalent of a dog chasing his tail...

But I reckon that will be entertaining for the dog... until he catches said tail...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 31 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #98

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 31 2007, 08:39 PM) [snapback]174284[/snapback]

uhm.gif how is it that after I read your posts Aletheia, I am more confused about your exact points relating to exactly something in particular from someones elses posts about something that is a particular point??? (if you are getting what I mean, try understanding what I just said myself??!!)

dunno.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 31 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #99

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 31 2007, 11:39 PM) [snapback]174284[/snapback]

dunno.gif I'm just answering what people post, or asking questions when things don't make sense to me, or if I think there should be more to it...

If you find me confusing or think I have no point, you could always ignore me. I won't mind, I promise. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 31 2007, 10:48 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 31 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #100

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 1 2007, 06:26 AM) [snapback]174283[/snapback]

Anyway in reference to what else you said, you missed the part where it all started with Sister's questioning identities as usual, immediatly before the posts you refer to, and also the part where calvin said nothing till 9 1/2 hours after my question... and the part where that supposedly had nothing to do with Johanns claims...

So I fail to see why Di brought that up here, or how calvin's announcement had anything to do with johann's earlier claims that Bystander was posting from Danny's computer.

Are you again claiming there is only one way of discovering things - your way?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 31 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #101

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 31 2007, 08:45 PM) [snapback]174290[/snapback]

dunno.gif I'm just answering what people post, or asking questions when things don't make sense to me.
If you find me confusing or think I have no point, you could always ignore me. I won't mind, I promise. smile.gif

Well, honestly, I do ignore you most of the time because of the reason I stated above. I have seriously tried to see your points and give them thought - but you seem to go in cirlces, ignoring the information that is laid out for you, and a bit of common sense. You don't have to be on a "side" to see it this way - you seem to create 10 more questions while others are being addressed.....I think you might be making it more complicated then it really is. You are looking for (and seeing) more then is really there. Of course, this only my opinoin. I just thought I would (finally) share it with you. My advice, take it or leave it (I have a feeilng you will leave it) is R E L A X and
L I S T E N, don't be so defensive, and maybe you might be surprised. Oh, and OPEN YOUR MIND up to other possibilities instead of trying to make a square fit in a circle. Again, JMO. yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 31 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #102

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 31 2007, 11:26 PM) [snapback]174283[/snapback]

Calvin stated what he found. He never stated how he found it... and probably wont. If you have a problem with that... tough.

Cindy, get over it. Those users are gone...period. No one owes you any explanation for any decision in that wise. Yes, we know you don't like it... fine; your objection is noted for the record.

But beyond that, we just dont care... we just... dont.

But you are welcome to boycott BSDA in protest.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 31 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #103

500 + posts
Group Icon

[quote name='awesumtenor' date='Jan 31 2007, 11:54 PM' post='174295']
Calvin stated what he found. He never stated how he found it... and probably wont. If you have a problem with that... tough.
Cindy, get over it. Those users are gone...period. No one owes you any explanation for any decision in that wise. Yes, we know you don't like it... fine; your objection is noted for the record.

But beyond that, we just dont care... we just... dont.

But you are welcome to boycott BSDA in protest.

In His service,
Mr. J
[/quote}

Note to readers:

100% of Mr Joseys posts to me, or to other's he disagree's with,(in the 3ABN area) are based on false theories and attatching words ,thoughts, actions motives, and intents on us that we haven't done, said or even thought, and then finding fault with us because of that.

He also specializes in accusing others of what he does, thus his favorite accusation is "hypocrite"

But don't take my word for it, see for yourselves... Watch him.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 31 2007, 11:36 PM

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 1 2007, 01:56 AM
Post #104

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 31 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]174287[/snapback]

Nevertheless... suffice it to say that on the hunt you are currently engaged you couldnt find your posterior with GPS, both hands and a map...
In His service,
Mr. J

I brought this to the attention of a pilot and we both about cracked up. roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 1 2007, 02:15 AM
Post #105

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Seriously, Aletheia, have you considered boycotting BSDA? It would be a wonderful way of expressing your displeasure with Awesumtenor and believe me EVERYONE would notice your absence from the Forum. Just a suggestion... dunno.gif

And by the way, I have never attempted to find out your identity, nor have I any desire to do so. To make the claim that "Sister's questioning identities as usual" is offensive to me, because it is not true. Aletheia, could you please consider quitting your badmouthing of me and the others here who disagree with you. Play nice... You would be surprised how easily the folks here would accept your change in behavior and forgive the past. wave.gif

Sister

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church