Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10915&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:40:52 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chapter 11, Naive....
PaperTigers
post Jan 29 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 29 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]173708[/snapback]

Whatchamean "let's hope"... it already has.... except possibly for #9... which is three years away in the future.

..... Stay tuned..... TVsnack.gif....... the story is not finished yet.....

that's the part i was talking about ... SAD SAD SAD sad.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 29 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Denny @ Jan 29 2007, 12:02 PM) [snapback]173697[/snapback]

Hope they are not advocates of the new Adventist divorce guide:-

Using my imagination

Hey, Denny, I think you've got it almost right below. But shouldn't the advice be to "Find younger spouse" (6) first? After all, it could be rather risky otherwise. One might not find a sexual partner for a while ... And I believe that #6 came first in the scenario we've been watching.... Of course, I could be wrong. It's happened once or twice before. flirt.gif

1. Go on national tv and claim to be working on marriage problems
2. Leave spouse
3a. Expand lust rule to spiritual adultery (whatever that is)
3b. Divorce spouse
4. Gag spouse
5. Whilst gag is in effect defame character of former spouse on tv and to whoever will listen
6. Find younger spouse
7. Marry younger spouse
8. Defame confidents of former spouse
9. Attempt to get point 3 on the next General conference session of 2010 (who knows other 'suffering' colleagues in the church may benefit from this new rule)
10. Attend weddings for former collegues who also experienced point 3

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 29 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 30 2007, 01:01 AM) [snapback]173777[/snapback]

Hey, Denny, I think you've got it almost right below. But shouldn't the advice be to "Find younger spouse" (6) first? After all, it could be rather risky otherwise. One might not find a sexual partner for a while ... And I believe that #6 came first in the scenario we've been watching.... Of course, I could be wrong. It's happened once or twice before. flirt.gif

Some wonder how much credibility a so called "eye witness" can have. One eye witness claims to have heard Danny stating that his Brandy had been chasing him for . . .[more than ten] years before they got married. How would you married ladies like to have a husband who lets a real young lady chase him for so long? - if you can depend on an eye witness account?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 29 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Denny @ Jan 29 2007, 12:02 PM) [snapback]173697[/snapback]

Using my imagination

2. Leave spouse
3b. Divorce spouse
4. Gag spouse
5. Whilst gag is in effect defame character of former spouse on tv and to whoever will listen
6. Find younger spouse
7. Marry younger spouse
9. Attempt to get point 3 on the next General conference session of 2010 (who knows other 'suffering' colleagues in the church may benefit from this new rule)

Well, you're close Denny. Put #6 before 3b and you've got it right!

(Find next spouse BEFORE divorcing the other...)

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 29 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 29 2007, 03:36 AM) [snapback]173639[/snapback]

...and the alleged incident has been posted like it was recent, it was not. It was approx 15 years ago

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Bystander: even Danny Shelton, whose behavior is akin to a hick, red-necked, Southern con artist who steals the nickles and dimes from old ladies on fixed incomes, while using God as his frontman; even he should not be ignorant enough to write the above. Or on second thought, perhaps he did make this very mistake?

First you call the incident alleged, then you say it was written in a way to suggest it was a recent event. After that you state that the incident took place approximately fifteen years ago. By your testimony you have supported the fact that the incident is in fact true and occurred approximately fifteen years ago. You were definitely the last person I expected to verify my statement, although I am sure that was not your intention...

Is the great "anointed one" here among us? rofl1.gif

Sister

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 29 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #36

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 29 2007, 06:43 PM) [snapback]173808[/snapback]

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Bystander: even Danny Shelton, whose behavior is akin to a hick, red-necked, Southern con artist who steals the nickles and dimes from old ladies on fixed incomes, while using God as his frontman; even he should not be ignorant enough to write the above. Or on second thought, perhaps he did make this very mistake?

First you call the incident alleged, then you say it was written in a way to suggest it was a recent event. After that you state that the incident took place approximately fifteen years ago. By your testimony you have supported the fact that the incident is in fact true and occurred approximately fifteen years ago. You were definitely the last person I expected to verify my statement, although I am sure that was not your intention...

Sister

I was going to post about this too!. To me this verifies that the financial problems were bad even 15 years ago! I believe the financial problems began from the very beginning!

Yes, I believe the self made "annointed one" has spoken. Give him enough rope and he will hang himself!

Hey, Bystander. let's talk about finances and LINDA SHELTON. You have shown us these are your favorite subjects.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 29 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Denny @ Jan 29 2007, 09:02 AM) [snapback]173697[/snapback]

Using my imagination

2. Leave spouse
3b. Divorce spouse
4. Gag spouse
6. Find younger spouse
7. Marry younger spouse

roflmao.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 29 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(andithomas1 @ Jan 28 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]173561[/snapback]

I really find it interesting that someone that professes to be a Christian would read this and respond in this manner. I find myself, as others have asking you why individuals on one side of this drama deserves understanding and forgiveness, but the lady doesn't. I think the "good book" tells us not be a respecter of persons, but when has that Bible truth ever been practiced in this church-Adventist Church.

Once again, I need to qualify my impression-I care nothing about 3ABN, can count the number of times I have watch its programming on one hand. The Shelton and other players in this fiasco mean nothing to me, but if half of what has been posted on this board is true, there are serious issues around 3ABN and the powers that be.

Lets dispel this fallacy for those who want to keep the status quo so that dying sinners can receive salvation-through 3ABN. The gospel was spread before 3ABN and will continue to be spread with or without it. We limit God, he doesn't need us.

Not just any "christian" no.gif , but one that professes to be one and "share" the gospel to the whole world...what could be a worse witness (eyewitness) then this, not only for christiandom, but 7th Day Adventists, as this is NOT what WE are about. This is the devil's work, no doubt about that. What a shame. mad.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 30 2007, 12:46 AM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 29 2007, 05:43 PM) [snapback]173808[/snapback]

Sister

No, guess not it's just me bystander. As you stated, I said the "alleged" incident meaning that I was told that some years back a cousin that had been fired tried to make a story where the was none on some horses that were purchased approx 15 years. So yes there was some horses purchased and a cousin telling tales, that was the incident I was referring to.

Oh and sister, Yes please please write chapter 2 of naive. You know what they say, Laughter is the Best Medicine." Since it's all made up anyway why don't you switch it this time where Dan is the one with the single tear while Linda is in the private jet, on her way to a big shopping trip, and getting a pedicure along the way. roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

This post has been edited by Bystander: Jan 30 2007, 12:46 AM

+Quote Post
erik
post Jan 30 2007, 12:50 AM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 29 2007, 10:46 PM) [snapback]173885[/snapback]

No, guess not it's just me bystander. As you stated, I said the "alleged" incident meaning that I was told that some years back a cousin that had been fired tried to make a story where the was none on some horses that were purchased approx 15 years. So yes there was some horses purchased and a cousin telling tales, that was the incident I was referring to.

Oh and sister, Yes please please write chapter 2 of naive. You know what they say, Laughter is the Best Medicine." Since it's all made up anyway why don't you switch it this time where Dan is the one with the single tear while Linda is in the private jet, on her way to a big shopping trip, and getting a pedicure along the way. roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

Bystander,

Why is danny unwilling do what linda side during the ASI said they want a full and open laying out of the evidence of her affair, i say they asked for that to happen so why not do it. you really have nothing to lose, and it will prove she is a lair right?

just a thought.

erik w

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 30 2007, 02:26 AM
Post #41

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 30 2007, 12:46 AM) [snapback]173885[/snapback]

You just can't help it, can you? Gotta' trash Linda at every opportunity. Does Danny ever cry so anyone could write about it? I am of the impression Danny only causes tears. You also delight in hurting people. There is a time to laugh and a time to refrain from laughing. I believe you are not educated enough to know when you laugh and when you don't.

As I see it, If the story line ever says that Danny cried because his wife went shopping in the jet, I would laugh too. Danny probably had to get her out of the house to entertain his other interests.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am sure Danny can cry real crocodile tears if it suits his purpose. In fact he may have to cry real Tammy Fay Bakker tears to get more money from those dumb donors soon.

Come on Bystander, lets talk finances and trust funds. Why won't you come out and play?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 30 2007, 02:53 AM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 30 2007, 12:46 AM) [snapback]173885[/snapback]

Yes, there were horses! All right! Now we are really getting somewhere. Why would Danny's cousin, S. S, tell lies about Danny? Now here is a man that understand the principal of truth. Didn't Danny fire him because this cousin said Danny need to get help to stop lying? Didn't this make Danny mad enough to fire him? Just curious.

Then again, you will probably say he had an ax to grind. Why do all of 3ABN's past employees have an ax to grind with Danny? You know, maybe we could understand 1 or 2, but everyone having an ax to grind speaks volumns about Danny. Especially when everyone is grinding the same ax!

Time is getting short. Have you read the Save 3ABN website lately? What do you make of those stories? Sure looks bad for Danny and Tommy. Danny better call Mr. Moneyman again. This will probably cost Mr Moneyman more than he is willing to pay.

It won't be near $250K this time. The victims just keep piling up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 30 2007, 03:00 AM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 30 2007, 08:46 AM) [snapback]173885[/snapback]

No, guess not it's just me bystander. ´´- - -way. roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

How come you seem to use the same computer as Mr. Danny Shelton?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 30 2007, 03:10 AM
Post #44

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 30 2007, 03:00 AM) [snapback]173901[/snapback]

How come you seem to use the same computer as Mr. Danny Shelton?

You are pretty sharp Johann! I figured that out too! Now, all we have to do is go and document all those lies and all that bait!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 30 2007, 05:52 AM
Post #45

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 30 2007, 01:50 AM) [snapback]173887[/snapback]

Bystander,

Why is danny unwilling do what linda side during the ASI said they want a full and open laying out of the evidence of her affair, i say they asked for that to happen so why not do it. you really have nothing to lose, and it will prove she is a lair right?

just a thought.

erik w

Umm... Eric, that IS what Danny and 3ABN agreed to do Did you read the ASI letter? The findings and conclusions with the reasons and evidence to support it were to be made public after ASI had heard both sides along with their witnesses and any evidence, Danny and 3ABN agreed to those terms.

Linda did not.

Linda said NOTHING, and her representatives wouldn't agree they wanted the whole process made public (unbiblical) and wanted every other thing under the sun, which ASI had no jurisdiction over, to be brought into it, so ASI had to withdraw.

As if they couldn't resolve the divorce issue, and then take care of the rest of their concerns after that????

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:40 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church