Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10915&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:00 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chapter 11, Naive....
Johann
post Jan 31 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #76

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 31 2007, 11:05 PM) [snapback]174233[/snapback]

- - -

This just seems weird to me, especially if as you say she trusted her husband. What women who loved her husband and trusted him wouldn't try to correct a misunderstanding between another family member and him, or defend him and show the proof?

There is another possibility: Linda knew better than trying to correct her husband, because he got very annoyed with her if she tried? She might have had to swallow a lot in order to save the marriage?

I am just saying that there might be zillions of other possibilities than just the ones you think. Not every marriage functions just like it did with you and your former husband.

My first wife died, so now I am married to a second wife. There is absolutely no comparison between the two marriages. My present extremely happy marriage would be quickly destroyed if I'd keep making comparisons with my first.

Please, Cindy, stop giving the appearance that you are asking questions as if you know all the answers before you ask. How do you know when, where, and how Linda checked on Danny's lucrid spending sprees? He might well have spent thousands of dollars that he refused to tell Linda what he used the money for. Let's try to be fair.

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 31 2007, 03:35 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 31 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #77

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 31 2007, 03:32 PM) [snapback]174237[/snapback]

Please, Cindy, stop giving the appearance that you are asking questions as if you know all the answers before you ask. How do you know when, where, and how Linda checked on Danny's lucrid spending sprees? He might well have spent thousands of dollars that he refused to tell Linda what he used the money for. Let's try to be fair.

Let's see here. Cindy/Fair?

Alert! Alert! Oxymoron in the house.

-Yogi

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 31 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #78

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 31 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]174236[/snapback]

Well Di, that's very interesting...

I was referring to the way you enforce the rules, not to how they got the alleged information, or even about whether they were correct or not.
You say "wrong answer their computer *HAD BEEN IDENTIFIED** and rightly so"

I don't question that Calvin as owner and maybe even the administrators could do so, but I do wonder how Johann and Sister could do so????
That's who I was replying to yesterday morning at shortly after 7 am, and that was hours before the letter posted about the Clem brothers which brought about Calvins announcement.

Can you explain how Johann and Sister identified the computer and rightly so before then, Princess Di?

Or did you mis-speak?

Give it a rest, Cindy... your boy played with fire and he got burned. That's no one's fault but his.

One need not be a prophet to see where the course you have set will lead... but then again, you havent ever been mistaken for the sharpest tool in the shed... so do what you must... and let the chips fall where they may...

Don't forget to write once you're gone tho...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 31 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #79

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 31 2007, 11:40 PM) [snapback]174238[/snapback]

- - -

Alert! Alert! Oxymoron in the house.

Welcome on board, finally, Yogi. Even an old man with Alzheimers, that's me according to Danny Shelton, senses your presence. I don't mind you calling an Alert! because I'm here. I do fairly well on a daily basis. And I still have a voice.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 30 2007, 05:02 PM) [snapback]173943[/snapback]

Johann and Fran,

How did you come to the conclusion that Bystander is using the same computer as Danny Shelton?

We just happen to have eyes and are alert to clear signals. To give you a clue, Danny may have forgotten to turn off his bystander signature when he wrote a personal letter to a certain person. What Danny calls Alzheimers could be a condition that gives added perception - who knows???

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 31 2007, 04:34 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 31 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #80

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 31 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]174236[/snapback]

I was referring to the way you enforce the rules, not to how they got the alleged information, or even about whether they were correct or not.

I don't question that Calvin as owner and maybe even the administrators could do so, but I do wonder how Johann and Sister could do so????
That's who I was replying to yesterday morning at shortly after 7 am, and that was hours before the letter posted about the Clem brothers which brought about Calvins announcement.

Can you explain how Johann and Sister identified the computer and rightly so before then, Princess Di?

Or did you mis-speak?

Aletheia, I believe that you are the one suffering from the disease of "mis-speak". You have falsely attributed statements to me that I never made. I never identified that three "individuals" were all writing from the same computer. I am not privy to the information that Calvin, Clay or PrincessDi have in regard to IP addresses on BSDA. The comment that I made in regard to IP addresses was that Calvin confirmed that Linda Shelton and I do not have the same IP address, in fact we do not even live in the same city. As in so many other cases you are confused and do not base your statements upon fact.

Aletheia, check your facts before posting, it could save you a lot of embarrassment in the long run.

Sister

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 31 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 31 2007, 04:24 PM) [snapback]174242[/snapback]

Welcome on board, finally, Yogi. Even an old man with Alzheimers, that's me according to Danny Shelton, senses your presence. I don't mind you calling an Alert! because I'm here. I do fairly well on a daily basis. And I still have a voice.

Thanks Johann. I think I suffer from that Alzheimer’s stuff as well. On the other hand, there are benefits to the affliction:
•I’m always meeting new people
•I’m able to give myself a surprise party
•I hide my own easter eggs

-Yogi

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 31 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Feb 1 2007, 12:43 AM) [snapback]174244[/snapback]

Thanks Johann. I think I suffer from that Alzheimer’s stuff as well. On the other hand, there are benefits to the affliction:

-Yogi

We are not above having some fun together in between. This is what makes BSDA great!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 31 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #83

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 31 2007, 05:24 PM) [snapback]174242[/snapback]

We just happen to have eyes and are alert to clear signals. To give you a clue, Danny may have forgotten to turn off his bystander signature when he wrote a personal letter to a certain person.

yikes.gif

"may have"?

Are you seriously trying to claim the reason you posted that Bystander was posting from Danny Shelton's computer--> is because Bystander's personal signature here on BSDA-- has to be shut off or it goes out in Danny Shelton's private e-mails from his email account ?????

dunno.gif -----> rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

You guys and your stories and excuses are killin me...

That was a good one. lollarge.gif

So far the only conclusion your clue leads me to is you really must think the people outside your fantasy world are idiots, just as you all keep claiming.

BUT since your good on substituting the maybes, may haves, and what if scenarios in place of the absolutes whenever questions are asked, (as in your other post to me above) go ahead, imply I'm an idiot or work for Danny or 3ABN, or whatever the latest accusation is, and spin another yarn with a possible interpretation of what you "may have" meant above. snack.gif

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Jan 31 2007, 05:07 PM
Post #84

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 31 2007, 06:43 PM) [snapback]174244[/snapback]

-Yogi

LOL
love the positive outlook Yogi!

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Jan 31 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #85

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 31 2007, 05:20 PM) [snapback]174236[/snapback]

Or did you mis-speak?

lady...stop grasping at straws...your cohorts have been busted... doh.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 31 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #86

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Sorry, offtopic.gif My mother passed away 14 months ago from Alzheimer's, as did my mother's mother before her. It runs in my family and I fully expect to be so afflicted. So am I offended by Alzheimer jokes? Nope not a bit, I love them. I suppose it's my way of dealing with what I consider inevitable in my own life, whatever, I find them really amusing. Always better to laugh than cry, or maybe laugh till you cry. rofl1.gif

Richard

quote name='YogusBearus' date='Jan 31 2007, 05:43 PM' post='174244']

-Yogi
[/quote]

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Jan 31 2007, 06:54 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 31 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #87

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 31 2007, 02:20 PM) [snapback]174236[/snapback]

Or did you mis-speak?

Dear, if you will go back and read the posts you will discover that it was Fran and Johann that had figured out it was the same computer. I even asked how they knew but didn't get a response until Calvin cleared it up for all of us.

Plus, there were gramatical indications all along for anyone with eyes open to see that they were one and the same person as well. IMO

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 31 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #88

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

[quote name='Aletheia' date='Jan 31 2007, 03:04 PM' post='174248']
yikes.gif

"may have"?

Are you seriously trying to claim the reason you posted that Bystander was posting from Danny Shelton's computer--> is because Bystander's personal signature here on BSDA-- has to be shut off or it goes out in Danny Shelton's private e-mails from his email account ?????

dunno.gif -----> rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

You guys and your stories and excuses are killin me...

That was a good one. lollarge.gif

So far the only conclusion your clue leads me to is you really must think the people outside your fantasy world are idiots, just as you all keep claiming.
BUT since your good on substituting the maybes, may haves, and what if scenarios in place of the absolutes whenever questions are asked, (as in your other post to me above) go ahead, imply I'm an idiot or work for Danny or 3ABN, or whatever the latest accusation is, and spin another yarn with a possible interpretation of what you "may have" meant above. snack.gif
[/quote boxing.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jan 31 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #89

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

No they didn't have joint bank accounts, or yes they did, and Linda either never looked at the statements, and had no idea what she or he ever spent or what their expenses were? or she did and didn't realize they hadn't bought the original horses?

Just because one has joint bank accounts don't mean you know what goes on in said account. I know my hubby couldn't have told you what we had or where the money went in our account. He had access to it but he totally trusted me with the accounts. All he ever did was ask if their was money when he wanted to make a purchase.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 31 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #90

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 31 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]174273[/snapback]

Just because one has joint bank accounts don't mean you know what goes on in said account. I know my hubby couldn't have told you what we had or where the money went in our account. He had access to it but he totally trusted me with the accounts. All he ever did was ask if their was money when he wanted to make a purchase.

On the other hand, my wife takes care of the finances and has for some time. I trust her also but it is possible that she could be "stealing" money or buying small islands in the pacific and I wouldn't know!

Remember, where there's money, there will always be theives and places to hide the money.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church