Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10942&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:52:26 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Will Wait Patiently..., but I would rather not
sonshineonme
post Sep 27 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #106

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 27 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]154058[/snapback]

Why not?

Well, shall we say, it should NOT be business as usual...lets hope it's not.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 27 2006, 06:15 PM
Post #107

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

The next board meeting - maybe

argue.gif

surrender.gif

bottom.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
summertime
post Sep 27 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

[quote name='sonshineonme' date='Sep 27 2006, 05:12 PM' post='154062']
Well, shall we say, it should NOT be business as usual...lets hope it's not.]

How many dollars will it take to fly that jet to Australia, pay for the gas, hire the pilot and then pay for expenses for the 3ABN President and his party to sightsee the vast areas of interest in the country of AUstralia.?

This post has been edited by summertime: Sep 27 2006, 06:22 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 27 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #109

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

giggle.gif
QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 27 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]154074[/snapback]

The next board meeting - maybe

argue.gif

surrender.gif

bottom.gif

I like the white flag one...guess we will see....

surrender.gif

And summertime, when you said
"How many dollars will it take to fly that jet to Australia, pay for the gas, hire the pilot and then pay for expenses for the 3ABN President and his party to sightsee the vast areas of interest in the country of AUstralia.?"

THE ANSWER IS M A N Y - the donors money hard at work!

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Sep 27 2006, 06:26 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Sep 27 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #110

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Sep 27 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]154078[/snapback]

And summertime, when you said
"How many dollars will it take to fly that jet to Australia, pay for the gas, hire the pilot and then pay for expenses for the 3ABN President and his party to sightsee the vast areas of interest in the country of AUstralia.?"
THE ANSWER IS M A N Y - the donors money hard at work!

Come on, it is obvious that the plane 3ABN leases couldn't even make the flight from LA to Hawaii, much less the 18+ hours it takes to reach Australia.

- fhb

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 27 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #111

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Sep 27 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]154100[/snapback]

Come on, it is obvious that the plane 3ABN leases couldn't even make the flight from LA to Hawaii, much less the 18+ hours it takes to reach Australia.

- fhb

That's what I was thinking. Perhaps he can get it refueled in flight. rofl1.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
paleface
post Sep 27 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #112

Member No.: 1,991

Did Danny take his jet to Russia? Is Trinity also traveling with Danny and Brandy or is she in school?

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Sep 27 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #113

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Sep 27 2006, 09:47 PM) [snapback]154101[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking. Perhaps he can get it refueled in flight. rofl1.gif

Okay, I have avoided using these at all costs, but PB you get one . . . rofl1.gif . . . and Paleface, if the thing can't get to Hawaii from LA, there is no way it's making it across the Atlantic either . . .

- fhb

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 27 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #114

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I think I missed something. Why is this obvious?
QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Sep 27 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]154100[/snapback]

- fhb

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 27 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #115

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Sep 27 2006, 10:32 PM) [snapback]154116[/snapback]

there is no way it's making it across the Atlantic either . . .

- fhb

Actually it can. Even a turboprop like a King Air with a shorter range can go back and forth to Europe if it stops in Iceland for gas.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Sep 27 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #116

Advanced Member

QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 27 2006, 10:55 PM) [snapback]154126[/snapback]

Actually it can. Even a turboprop like a King Air with a shorter range can go back and forth to Europe if it stops in Iceland for gas.

Fair enough, no argument. But when did the contingent from 3ABN leave for Russia? When did they arrive and when was the first responsibility there? They would have had to have flown from IL to NY then to Iceland then to the UK and possibly to Berlin or Paris from there and then on to Moscow with another necessary stop or two in there somewhere. Easy enough to figure out. I am guessing they left one day arrived the next - not enough time to fly their jaunty little plan to Russia.

- fhb

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Sep 27 2006, 10:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 27 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #117

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Sep 27 2006, 11:04 PM) [snapback]154128[/snapback]

Fair enough, no argument. But when did the contingent from 3ABN leave for Russia? When did they arrive and when was the first responsibility there? They would have had to have flown from IL to NY then to Iceland then to the UK and possibly to Berlin or Paris from there and then on to Moscow with another necessary stop or two in there somewhere. Easy enough to figure out. I am guessing they left one day arrived the next - not enough time to fly their jaunty little plan to Russia.

- fhb

LOL! Not saying they did, just saying they can. In fact, I would be shocked if they tried to use a Citation VI for a transcontinental flight. To my knowledge they never have. Generally the company jet takes them to St. Louis and Delta takes them through one of the big hubs like Atlanta, then to Frankfurt Germany, on to Moscow, and then a twelve hour over-night train ride to Nizhny Novgorod where Julia Outkina is a most welcome sight.

+Quote Post
paleface
post Sep 27 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #118

Member No.: 1,991

Beartrap My Hero! My Hero! Thank you for your input.
Hubby is wondering if anyone has a photo of this jet? We would like to see what this leased 3ABN company jet looks like. Hear! Hear!
With such a long flight, should two jet pilots be on board?

+Quote Post
sister
post Sep 27 2006, 11:30 PM
Post #119

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(paleface @ Sep 28 2006, 12:10 AM) [snapback]154134[/snapback]

Beartrap My Hero! My Hero! Thank you for your input.
Hubby is wondering if anyone has a photo of this jet? We would like to see what this leased 3ABN company jet looks like. Hear! Hear!
With such a long flight, should two jet pilots be on board?

I agree with Bear. I do not see them taking the 3ABN jet to Australia. I believe that the company jet always has two pilots on board whenever it flies and however long it stays at the destination.

Now, Paleface, you might wonder if Danny flies economy class to Australia...

This post has been edited by sister: Sep 27 2006, 11:32 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_vonessa_*
post Sep 27 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #120

Guests

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.

Refrain

Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Refrain

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

Refrain

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church