Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10942&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:52:12 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Will Wait Patiently..., but I would rather not
PeacefulBe
post Sep 19 2006, 11:40 AM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Sep 19 2006, 09:34 AM) [snapback]152572[/snapback]

I must say, I am still not sure who is telling the truth. When I read here I can see where this could be true than I hear the ther side and I can see their side. It is all very confusing for me. I wish all of this would come to a head so it could be easier to see. One thing that I struggle with is, at "the campmeeting" and shortly thereafter, Danny looked sincerely sad and hurt, is he THAT good of an actor?

Uncle Sam,
I hear you!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Sep 19 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Sep 19 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]152572[/snapback]

One thing that I struggle with is, at "the campmeeting" and shortly thereafter, Danny looked sincerely sad and hurt, is he THAT good of an actor?

When you consider all that he stands to lose... dunno.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 19 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Sep 19 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]152572[/snapback]

I must say, I am still not sure who is telling the truth. When I read here I can see where this could be true than I hear the ther side and I can see their side. It is all very confusing for me. I wish all of this would come to a head so it could be easier to see. One thing that I struggle with is, at "the campmeeting" and shortly thereafter, Danny looked sincerely sad and hurt, is he THAT good of an actor?

Remember - he has had 20 years to perfect his skill.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 19 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 19 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]152634[/snapback]

Remember - he has had 20 years to perfect his skill.

are we not all actors, and isn't life but a stage.... dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 20 2006, 02:05 AM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 19 2006, 06:31 AM) [snapback]152508[/snapback]

Okay - Okay

I keep reading that we need to wait just a few days for a big revelation at 3ABN.

Well I for one am getting antsy. So what gives? Is it happening or not? dunno.gif

What do I see when peeking through the slit today? Several Scripture references come to mind of which I see a fulfillment, even if not all can be revealed yet.

Matt. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I see glimses of conversion where someone turns completely around and gives a true testimony. It seems like I see the gnashing of teeth and wish that the mountains fall down and cover those who do not repent from their deception. . . There is still an opportunity to repent and start telling the truth. Rely on God's mercy and conversion.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
howdy
post Sep 20 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,932

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 20 2006, 03:05 AM) [snapback]152670[/snapback]

What do I see when peeking through the slit today? Several Scripture references come to mind of which I see a fulfillment, even if not all can be revealed yet.

Matt. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I see glimses of conversion where someone turns completely around and gives a true testimony. It seems like I see the gnashing of teeth and wish that the mountains fall down and cover those who do not repent from their deception. . . There is still an opportunity to repent and start telling the truth. Rely on God's mercy and conversion.

I for one am becoming skeptcal of Johann. Now we are seeing riddles. Cant help but wonder can we if he actually knows something

howdy

This post has been edited by howdy: Sep 20 2006, 03:06 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 20 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(howdy @ Sep 20 2006, 02:05 PM) [snapback]152785[/snapback]

I for one am becoming skeptcal of Johann. Now we are seeing riddles. Cant help but wonder can we if he actually knows something

howdy

Try not to be skeptical...there is nothing to be skeptical over. Just be patient, all things in their right time. The "delay" is actually a good thing! yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 20 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #23

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(howdy @ Sep 20 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]152785[/snapback]

howdy

howdy,
I use to ask when is all this going to happen, I have learned to ignore the predictions..... time will tell.... asking won't make it happen any sooner, that is IF anything is going to happen.... but that's just me....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Observer
post Sep 20 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #24

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 20 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]152791[/snapback]

howdy,
I use to ask when is all this going to happen, I have learned to ignore the predictions..... time will tell.... asking won't make it happen any sooner, that is IF anything is going to happen.... but that's just me....

Honest people, with knowledge of what is going on are making predictions. However, the situation is developing every day. New information is coming to light. As it does, further time has to elapse to integrate it into the whole. The result is that time-lines are pushed back.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 20 2006, 06:32 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 20 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]152817[/snapback]

Honest people, with knowledge of what is going on are making predictions. However, the situation is developing every day. New information is coming to light. As it does, further time has to elapse to integrate it into the whole. The result is that time-lines are pushed back.

yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 20 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 20 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]152817[/snapback]

yeah yeah yeah..... making predictions, after predictions, after predictions.... that would make the one predicting either a false prophet or a tease....

resist the urge to predict.... when it happens, it will happen... if it will happen....

--------------------

+Quote Post
sister
post Sep 20 2006, 06:56 PM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 20 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]152817[/snapback]

When new developments occur that change a time-line, questions may arise concerning the reliability of the messenger. This is why it is not always wise to make predictions in regard to when an event will occur. In this case, perhaps out of his own excitement and desire to share information, Johann has jumped the gun a bit in predicting when a major announcement in regard to 3ABN would occur. That doesn't alter the fact that an announcement will be made concerning 3ABN. When will it occur? It might be better to just stop speculating on a specific time for now and say it will be made when the information is available.

This incident should give no one cause to question Johann's truthfulness concerning testimonies he has made concerning what he has personally experienced in the 3ABN saga. I believe his intentions were honorable, but his announcement was premature because of circumstances beyond his control.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 20 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

First - I trust Johann as well as others who post here on the inside of what is happening with 3ABN and have not questioned the validity of the information. I also understand there could be developments in this "case" which would cause things to be held up. However, it is difficult to hear so much about things unraveling but not see the results nor be able to be let in on the details (which will never be revealed by 3ABN you must know).

Of course for people who know what's happening it does seem that it would be much easier to be patient. All the steps are logical because they know what's happening while others don't know the day to day developments because of the need to keep them quiet for now.

I can't see that if we were within days of hearing an announcement - that 3ABN administration had to obviously be aware of - that total secrecy is still necessary. Can't some of the details be let out of the bag?

Just asking - no ulterior motive...

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Sep 20 2006, 07:26 PM

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 20 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 20 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]152827[/snapback]

First - I trust Johann as well as others who post here on the inside of what is happening with 3ABN and have not questioned the validity of the information. I also understand there could be developments in this "case" which would cause things to be held up. However, it is difficult to hear so much about things unraveling but not see the results nor be able to be let in on the details (which will never be revealed by 3ABN you must know).

Of course for people who know what's happening it does seem that it would be much easier to be patient. All the steps are logical because they know what's happening while others don't know the day to day developments because of the need to keep them quiet for now.

I can't see that if we were within days of hearing an announcement - that 3ABN administration had to obviously be aware of - that total secrecy is still necessary. Can't some of the details be let out of the bag?

Just asking - no ulterior motive...

HOTY HOTY HOTY.... giggle.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
calvin
post Sep 20 2006, 07:58 PM
Post #30

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 20 2006, 08:25 PM) [snapback]152827[/snapback]

Can't some of the details be let out of the bag?

Wow, this anticipation, like waiting for the second coming! yes.gif

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church