Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10942&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:52:18 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Will Wait Patiently..., but I would rather not
Clay
post Sep 21 2006, 09:30 AM
Post #46

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(summertime @ Sep 21 2006, 09:26 AM) [snapback]152881[/snapback]

Could it be that even the angels are standing on the four corners of the fiasco of 3ABN, waiting for some to forsake their wrongs and make things right, so that the wind should not completely destroy the whole of 3ABN when "He just is not done with them yet?" God wants to save us all, even Danny, but the day of destruction will come. We have to remember that Jesus did not die to destroy us all--He died to save us all. Maybe He is waiting for those at 3ABN to come to seek forgiveness, but He will not wait forever. Along with the rest of you, I am anxious to see all this 3ABN lawlessness come to an end. It is hard for us to be patient when we know so many people have been hurt.

a bit dramatic don't you think?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 21 2006, 09:48 AM
Post #47

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(summertime @ Sep 21 2006, 09:26 AM)

Could it be that even the angels are standing on the four corners of the fiasco of 3ABN, waiting for some to forsake their wrongs and make things right, so that the wind should not completely destroy the whole of 3ABN when "He just is not done with them yet?" God wants to save us all, even Danny, but the day of destruction will come. We have to remember that Jesus did not die to destroy us all--He died to save us all. Maybe He is waiting for those at 3ABN to come to seek forgiveness, but He will not wait forever. Along with the rest of you, I am anxious to see all this 3ABN lawlessness come to an end. It is hard for us to be patient when we know so many people have been hurt.

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 21 2006, 08:30 AM) [snapback]152883[/snapback]

I'm with Summertime on that one. There are many facets to things. People are making choices everyday concerning this mess. Pray for everybody. Like most things, there is much more to it then what is "seen" on top.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Sep 21 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 21 2006, 10:24 AM) [snapback]152880[/snapback]

like that quote, may have to use it.... and personally I would agree that there has been a degree of titillation with this saga..... btjm....

Have fun with it, it's a good one ot have on hand!

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 21 2006, 09:53 AM
Post #49

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Sep 21 2006, 09:48 AM) [snapback]152887[/snapback]

I'm with Summertime on that one. There are many facets to things. People are making choices everyday concerning this mess. Pray for everybody. Like most things, there is much more to it then what is "seen" on top.

cryptic language is sooooo annoying.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 21 2006, 10:51 AM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 21 2006, 08:24 AM) [snapback]152880[/snapback]

like that quote, may have to use it.... and personally I would agree that there has been a degree of titillation with this saga..... btjm....

I'm concerned that if the titillation reaches too high a level of intensity, some here will start having strokes. Perhaps patience would be a healthier state for us all.

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 21 2006, 08:53 AM) [snapback]152890[/snapback]

cryptic language is sooooo annoying.....

Amen!

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Sep 21 2006, 10:51 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 21 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(justme @ Sep 21 2006, 10:18 AM) [snapback]152877[/snapback]

I guess we're just holding it up to our ear and "shaking" it a little to see what's coming inside the box.

shake
shake
shake clapping.gif

Shaking is old-school and a good way to damage the goods!

What you do is unwrap it, peek inside, then wrap it back up and wait for Christmas!

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Sep 21 2006, 03:18 PM
Post #52

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 21 2006, 09:24 AM) [snapback]152880[/snapback]

yes.gif

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 21 2006, 09:30 AM) [snapback]152883[/snapback]

OK?!? Angels standing on four corners...holding back the winds? ohmy.gif Okie dokie, then. Think I'll back slowly out of this thread...

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 21 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #53

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

rofl1.gif Bad, bad HOTY!!!
QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 21 2006, 02:02 PM) [snapback]152933[/snapback]

Shaking is old-school and a good way to damage the goods!

What you do is unwrap it, peek inside, then wrap it back up and wait for Christmas!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Sep 22 2006, 10:01 AM
Post #54

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

We don't know invisible factors. The visible factor is the Most Amazing Prophecies seminar. TVsnack.gif

As noted by others elswhere, people are coming to that thing, and of course the powers that be tabletalk.gif don't want to jeopardize conversions.

I've never been a fan of 3ABN, which doubtless makes my own attitude towards this whole fiasco yahoo.gif quite suspect ... read: sinful. After all, "Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth." sadwalk.gif

Here's the problem, as Danny & Co are finding out (we hope! since not everyone is privy to the information that others have and can't share): "There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear secret.gif in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs." Luke 12.

tomato.gif

However this comes out, I hope they handle it carefully. Where I live, 3ABN is like an oracle of God for a lot of people. Maybe they need the rug jerked out from under them ... gently? scratchchin.gif

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Sep 23 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #55

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Sep 22 2006, 10:01 AM) [snapback]153051[/snapback]

However this comes out, I hope they handle it carefully. Where I live, 3ABN is like an oracle of God for a lot of people. Maybe they need the rug jerked out from under them ... gently? scratchchin.gif

Our purpose here on BSDA and elsewhere has been to try and bring enough information to light so that as many as possible of those people who think that "3ABN is like an oracle of God" will be gently coaxed to move away from the "rug" before it is "jerked" away to reveal all that has been swept under it for lo, these many years.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Sep 23 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Elsewhere is basically Maritime SDA OnLine, as I think we are now basically the only two forums permitting these 3ABN topics.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
AmeliaLD
post Sep 24 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,692

Won't we all feel a little used if the climax of this play is far more dissapointing than what we expected because of the buildup?

paraphrasing Matthew: things will happen but the end is still to come.

Even soaps on TV can take years to end a story line
giggle.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 24 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #58

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(AmeliaLD @ Sep 24 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]153385[/snapback]

Won't we all feel a little used if the climax of this play is far more dissapointing than what we expected because of the buildup?

giggle.gif

Don't give up yet. True, the end is still to come. . .

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 24 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #59

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(AmeliaLD @ Sep 24 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]153385[/snapback]

giggle.gif

the end is never as good as we imagine.... usually.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 24 2006, 01:50 PM
Post #60

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 24 2006, 09:46 PM) [snapback]153392[/snapback]

the end is never as good as we imagine.... usually.....

What do you base this on? Avoiding disappointments?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church