Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10991&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:52:31 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is It All About 3abn?, Inquiring Minds...
princessdi
post Sep 25 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #31

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

You are fine, September. smile.gif Looking forward to chatting more with you and the other newer members here.

QUOTE(September @ Sep 24 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]153348[/snapback]

I realize that I probably sounded like I'm not interested in friendships here...that's not true at all smile.gif I didn't mean to come across that way.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Denny
post Sep 25 2006, 09:22 AM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Sep 25 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]153546[/snapback]

I hate to disagree with you but if you just start looking you'll find a lot of good things here. I originally came here because of the 3ABN threads & I'm white & live in the country as well!!!! BUT I have met some super people on here & am making some good friends from it all. I enjoy ALL OF BSDA forums not just this one. Some of course more than others but I can relate to a lot of the topics on here & I participate in a lot of them as well now. In fact I go to the other parts of the board more now than I do this thread. I love BSDA & am glad I am part of it now.

happydance.gif Hear, hear Hershey, the only 'black section' on this forum is in The Black experience even then anyone can post in there. The rest of the sections are all universal we all either married single and have famalies, have a local church, like music into health and technology, got jokes, like to be entertained and read books or just chill. These are not black issues at all.

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
seeshell
post Sep 25 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,679

Admittedly, I first came here for the 3ABN threads as well...I found BSDA while searching online for 3ABN info. At first I had limited interest in other sections, but I guess you all can tell I overcame the lack of interest! roflmao.gif I do feel a bit funny posting so much, sometimes, as this is Black SDA, and I am not black and I don't want to seem like I'm trying to take over or anything...

Tip to newbies...if you want to get "noticed" just try saying something controversial...that'll get you noticed! lol.gif I found that out the hard way. yes.gif ...Just kidding...it may be true, but I don't want to go to inciting others to start arguments!! laugh.gif

--------------------
Shelley

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

"It is not my first object in life to make people like me." Elizabeth Prentiss

"Níor dhún Dia doras riamh nar oscail Sé ceann eile."

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Sep 25 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #34

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

Girl please! tongue.gif BlackSDA just ensures that the "Black perspective" is included...but is certainly not limited to Blacks...and don't feel like you are taking over....none of us can. giggle.gif

You better keep on posting! clap.gif

QUOTE(seeshell @ Sep 25 2006, 06:19 PM) [snapback]153638[/snapback]

Admittedly, I first came here for the 3ABN threads as well...I found BSDA while searching online for 3ABN info. At first I had limited interest in other sections, but I guess you all can tell I overcame the lack of interest! roflmao.gif I do feel a bit funny posting so much, sometimes, as this is Black SDA, and I am not black and I don't want to seem like I'm trying to take over or anything...

Tip to newbies...if you want to get "noticed" just try saying something controversial...that'll get you noticed! lol.gif I found that out the hard way. yes.gif ...Just kidding...it may be true, but I don't want to go to inciting others to start arguments!! laugh.gif

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Truly Blonde
post Sep 25 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,160

I too came to this site because Dr. Sam put a little blurb in one of his newsletters to come here to hear Lind's side of the story. I think I was in a state of shock after reading the pinned letters and so have been reading faithlfully every couple of days. When I came to this site I knew very little about posting and the language of threads(still know very little) giggle.gif I tried to join the chat room but couldn't make that happen. Havn't figured out the shout box yet. Discovered the arcade but most of the games are beyond me I can handle the bubble cherry game (sort of). Havn't figured out what all the shorthand stands for yet but am trying. Found the heathen family tree and joined. I CAN READ so I read the different threads. Havn't felt comfortable posting except in 3abn and the heathen family I think mostly because you all are so good at it. I feel inadequate.(sp) I don't understand how you can all be so quick witted when you have no idea who you are talking to. I couldn't figure out how to put a quote in my post until Ralph sent a personal message. Thank you. Havn't figured out how to read someone's posts without looking through the whole thread. I think I must be to old biggrin.gif Can't even figure out what all the smiley faces mean. All of my kids are wizes on the computer have their own web pages and post all the time. They tell me I am hopeless. Anyway, I think your site is wonderful and I love being here and as I learn more I hope to contribute more to other threads. BTW I also am white Duh! and live in the country.

TB

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Sep 25 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #36

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

For any, who may have missed the point of my thread, it is a blessing that you were drawn to BSDA, regardless of the reason. But the blessing does not end with what drew us here. We will all be blessed even more as we venture out of our comfort zone and learn to fellowship together throughout BSDA.

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 26 2006, 06:56 AM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Sep 26 2006, 07:04 AM) [snapback]153685[/snapback]

For any, who may have missed the point of my thread, it is a blessing that you were drawn to BSDA, regardless of the reason. But the blessing does not end with what drew us here. We will all be blessed even more as we venture out of our comfort zone and learn to fellowship together throughout BSDA.

BSDA is great! May the Lord increase "our" tribe.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Sep 26 2006, 07:59 AM
Post #38

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

You are too funny! rofl1.gif roflmao.gif ...and I like it! afro.gif

QUOTE(Truly Blonde @ Sep 25 2006, 11:21 PM) [snapback]153675[/snapback]

I too came to this site because Dr. Sam put a little blurb in one of his newsletters to come here to hear Lind's side of the story. I think I was in a state of shock after reading the pinned letters and so have been reading faithlfully every couple of days. When I came to this site I knew very little about posting and the language of threads(still know very little) giggle.gif I tried to join the chat room but couldn't make that happen. Havn't figured out the shout box yet. Discovered the arcade but most of the games are beyond me I can handle the bubble cherry game (sort of). Havn't figured out what all the shorthand stands for yet but am trying. Found the heathen family tree and joined. I CAN READ so I read the different threads. Havn't felt comfortable posting except in 3abn and the heathen family I think mostly because you all are so good at it. I feel inadequate.(sp) I don't understand how you can all be so quick witted when you have no idea who you are talking to. I couldn't figure out how to put a quote in my post until Ralph sent a personal message. Thank you. Havn't figured out how to read someone's posts without looking through the whole thread. I think I must be to old biggrin.gif Can't even figure out what all the smiley faces mean. All of my kids are wizes on the computer have their own web pages and post all the time. They tell me I am hopeless. Anyway, I think your site is wonderful and I love being here and as I learn more I hope to contribute more to other threads. BTW I also am white Duh! and live in the country.

TB

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Sep 26 2006, 08:12 AM
Post #39

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Sep 26 2006, 01:04 AM) [snapback]153685[/snapback]

I could not have said it better myself...even if I tried. When we venture out of our comfort zone we will come to the realization that we are more alike than not...

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
seeshell
post Sep 26 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,679

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Sep 25 2006, 08:12 PM) [snapback]153665[/snapback]

Girl please! tongue.gif BlackSDA just ensures that the "Black perspective" is included...but is certainly not limited to Blacks...and don't feel like you are taking over....none of us can. giggle.gif

You better keep on posting! clap.gif

Thanks simplys, I will stick around. yes.gif You're right, no one could really "take over"...nooooo, I don't think that would be permitted. Too many vocal folk about! rofl1.gif

--------------------
Shelley

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

"It is not my first object in life to make people like me." Elizabeth Prentiss

"Níor dhún Dia doras riamh nar oscail Sé ceann eile."

+Quote Post
summertime
post Sep 26 2006, 09:42 AM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(seeshell @ Sep 26 2006, 09:25 AM) [snapback]153730[/snapback]

Thanks simplys, I will stick around. yes.gif You're right, no one could really "take over"...nooooo, I don't think that would be permitted. Too many vocal folk about! rofl1.gif

I just want to break into this conversation long enough to say that this forum has taught me a lot---I used to wonder how all races would interact when we all get to heaven---Now, BSDA and MSDAOL have given me the answer--we will all be anxious to visit with each other in our new mansions---Yea, Clay, maybe I am being a little dramatic--you have been in inspiration to us all. I have learned a lot from you.

+Quote Post
Denny
post Sep 26 2006, 09:58 AM
Post #42

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(summertime @ Sep 26 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]153732[/snapback]

I just want to break into this conversation long enough to say that this forum has taught me a lot---I used to wonder how all races would interact when we all get to heaven---Now, BSDA and MSDAOL have given me the answer--we will all be anxious to visit with each other in our new mansions---Yea, Clay, maybe I am being a little dramatic--you have been in inspiration to us all. I have learned a lot from you.

and there will be no segregated areas the concept of 'race' will not exist in fact there will only be one race - homo sapien

This post has been edited by Denny: Sep 26 2006, 09:59 AM

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Sep 26 2006, 10:42 AM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Denny @ Sep 26 2006, 09:58 AM) [snapback]153733[/snapback]

and there will be no segregated areas the concept of 'race' will not exist in fact there will only be one race - homo sapien

Or maybe homo resurrectien????? ........ cloud9.gif........ angel.gif ...... clap.gif ........ wow.gif

+Quote Post
summertime
post Sep 26 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Denny @ Sep 26 2006, 09:58 AM) [snapback]153733[/snapback]

But how are we going to be known as we are known? Does not Sister White say that we will recognize and know one another in heaven?

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Sep 26 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #45

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

roflmao.gif spoton.gif

QUOTE(watchbird @ Sep 26 2006, 10:42 AM) [snapback]153738[/snapback]

Or maybe homo resurrectien????? ........ cloud9.gif........ angel.gif ...... clap.gif ........ wow.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church