Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11633&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:40:14 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Damage Control, Emails
Clay
post Dec 11 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #166

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 11 2006, 12:42 AM) [snapback]162948[/snapback]

This past Sabbath Dr. Arild Abrahamsen went to worship in a black Seventh-day Adventist church where he had never been before. When they discovered the Norwegian doctor accused by Danny Shelton was in the audience, the whole congregation shouted and clapped and welcomed him as a dear friend. Arild told me he has never received such a warm welcome, and he felt so much at home with these dear people. They worshipped with divine love in their hearts.

Some members of that congregation must be reading BSDA. Arild wants me to express his gratitude to you all.

cool beans... that does my heart good.... thanks for sharing...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 11 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #167

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

What a testimony! Amen! clap.gif
QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 10 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]162948[/snapback]

This past Sabbath Dr. Arild Abrahamsen went to worship in a black Seventh-day Adventist church where he had never been before. When they discovered the Norwegian doctor accused by Danny Shelton was in the audience, the whole congregation shouted and clapped and welcomed him as a dear friend. Arild told me he has never received such a warm welcome, and he felt so much at home with these dear people. They worshipped with divine love in their hearts.

Some members of that congregation must be reading BSDA. Arild wants me to express his gratitude to you all.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Dec 11 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #168

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 11 2006, 06:10 PM) [snapback]163064[/snapback]

What a testimony! Amen! clap.gif

I feel a little bit guilty because it is very easy to sit back and arm chair quarterback. But it seems that the things going on at 3abn are a snapshot of the entire Conference as a whole. This whole thing could be ended if Danny and the board would simply step down but it is evident that like the Seventh-day Adventist Church to which I am a part of has long since lost respect for the members. This is not only Danny's battle but leaderships battle the Hierarchy against the little nobodies in the pew. Looking at this just from face value (man gets rid of wife marries lady younger than daughter) board pronounces it as a act of God is completely crazy or weird or cultic. And yet they sit there on television and smile like everything is okay, how sick. The circumstances surrounding this whole affair is statanic in nature. Mending broken people and yet the board removes the vic-president without even a public prayer. It is much bigger than linda having a affair it revealed the unkind unloving uncaring nature of the people at 3abn. Selfish, would be much to weak a word for the way they acted. And as I remember just before Linda was band I remember seeing Danny and Her holding hands looking toward the sky.

I Dont think that the leadership gets it they think it is all about who is quilty and who is not. But what they fail to remember is that we are all guilty and that no one in their right mind guilty or innocent would want to be treated the way they have treated Linda. They seem to think that if they prove Linda was in a affair that that justifies the things they have done. What they dont understand is that they had a responsibility to represent Jesus not themselves and their self righteousness. People dont want Love to cease when they have done wrong even if they deserve it (now that is the true gospel) For God soooooo Loved that He gave His only begotten Son. All of us are guilty of the same thing Linda is accused of and that includes the board members.

I can think of a many other ways to have solved the problem without doing it the way they did.

Danny step down and finally show the love for the people that Jesus would show, the gospel is not about the carpenter Danny but the real carpenter Jesus.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 11 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #169

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

good points Mystery Man...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Dec 12 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #170

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 8 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]162597[/snapback]

Spare me the emotional appeal, and cool your jets please. I'm not in a rush to judge

This is my last post on this thread, unless or until something new, concrete and verifiable is posted.

~ Aletheia

Bye bye...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 13 2006, 06:57 PM
Post #171

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Claims and counterclaims, he said, she said, they said. How's anyone to sort it all out?

As we sift through all the stories, we want to isolate as many clear, indisputable, and provable facts as we can, facts based more on documents than on testimony.

The Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations show the importance of this. Walt Thompson admitted that Danny Shelton had essentially misled him regarding the serious nature, wide extent, and recent timing of those allegations, and he also admitted that both he and the 3ABN board had taken Danny's word for it without doing their own independent investigation.

Thus, we cannot simply rely on either Danny's or the board's word regarding Danny's divorce and remarriage. We need something more.

This thread will examine just such material, and we invite both sides to provide as much as possible for posting here.

=================================

The following consists of excerpts from an email intended for Gailon. We will just include the portions dealing with the fact we are examining, as well as portions claiming that Linda is a liar. Pertinent portions we have bolded.

The incident being described concerns a watch given by Dr. Arild Abrahamsen and/or Johann Thorvaldsson, which Danny found while rummaging through Linda's car. But since both sides give different accounts of the cost of the watch, the reason for the gift, and the circumstances of its discovery, we ignore those details and concentrate on just what is easily provable and indisputable.

----- Original Message -----
To: Walt Thompson
Sent: 10/8/2006 12:13:14 PM
Subject:

Gailon,

Walt copied me your email to him.

Anyway, let me give you just a few things to think about,
You claim that Linda passed your truth test. Are you not aware that any one who is a polished liar will not wiggle or squirm when being questioned about their lies, ESPECIALLY if they are confident that the person who is questioning them has already bought their lies hook, line and sinker?

Linda also seemed to pass the lie test verbally about her relationship with Arild to me and the board for a while, but physical evidence showed up to disprove her smooth talk. I'll give you just a couple small examples.

She told me that she was going to go lay out by the swimming pool. I decided to go look in her car for any evidence to support the PI's claim that had not been mailed to me yet. Our car door was locked. Yes, I'm aware that she claims it was her car but I have proof that it is titled to both she and I even unto this day. She didn't apparently remember that I too had keys to this Toyota Sequoia. I opened the car door and opened the glove compartment. What did I see? Yes, I saw the same watch described to me by the PI.

I then pulled the picture of the watch from underneath my shirt and showed it to her at which point she yelled out, "I can't believe you broke into my car and got into my personal belongings! This is abuse!"

I said to her that rather than talk about abuse, I thought we should talk about the lie of the whole thing. A few minutes later she left the house.

I'm only giving you the tip of the iceberg. This is not my proof for adultery. I'm only telling you why your truth test on her has Zero credibility as she is apparently in a different league than you as you bought her stories hook line and sinker.

Danny

=================================

What we have below is a copy of the title to Linda's car. The VIN does indeed belong to a Toyota Sequoia. It was purchased on December 30, 2002, and the title was issued the following February 11.

It is titled only in Linda's name.

This discrepancy does not disprove the rest of Danny's story, but it does demonstrate that something more is needed than just his word.

Perhaps Danny has an explanation for this discrepancy.

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 15 2006, 08:02 AM
Post #172

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Question on discrepancy regarding automobile title.
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:44:17 -0600
To: Danny Shelton
CC: Walt Thompson, Elder Ken Denslow

Greetings, Danny.

I came across a discrepancy yesterday, and was wondering if you could help me out with it. I'll write this as if I'm tacking it on to the four emails I sent at Dr. Walt Thompson's suggestion (he had written me and said, "I would like to request ... that you ... verify [this letter's] contents"), even though the topic is a little different.

For the last four months I've tried to avoid digging through the details regarding your divorce and remarriage. It just hasn't interested me; I haven't been on a mission to exonerate Linda. But it does seem appropriate to finally look into the topic a little.

What I'm trying to do is avoid any and all details that are based merely on your or Linda's word, and stick with concrete facts that can be irrefutably proven using legal and other documents. Thus, your statements to Gailon in your email of October 8, 2006, caught my attention.

You will recall that in that email you went into a bit of detail about how good a "liar" Linda is, and then described the watch incident. Since you and she dispute the cost of the watch, the reason for the gift, and the precise circumstances of its discovery, I want to ignore that and just touch on the following:

QUOTE(Danny Shelton)
"She told me that she was going to go lay out by the swimming pool. I decided to go look in her car for any evidence to support the PI's claim that had not been mailed to me yet. Our car door was locked. Yes, I'm aware that she claims it was her car but I have proof that it is titled to both she and I even unto this day. She didn't apparently remember that I too had keys to this Toyota Sequoia. I opened the car door and opened the glove compartment. What did I see? Yes, I saw the same watch described to me by the PI.

"I then pulled the picture of the watch from underneath my shirt and showed it to her at which point she yelled out, "I can't believe you broke into my car and got into my personal belongings! This is abuse!' " (bold added)

I received a fax of Linda's automobile title from her bank yesterday. You can view the title's top half, the half that contains all the details, at Maritime. The VIN on the title did check out as belonging to a Toyota Sequoia (4 dr. wagon/sport utility with a 4.7 V8), so you are correct about that. I'll put below the portions that concern the date of purchase, the date the title was issued, and the owner(s) listed on the title:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Question 31: Can you explain how Linda's title has had only her name on it since February 11, 2003, when you claimed that your name was also on the title, or do you have any other explanation for this discrepancy?

It would not surprise me if Linda has difficulty telling the truth, and so if you do have irrefutable, concrete evidence similar to the above that Linda has indeed lied, please send it to me at your earliest convenience.

Regarding my previous four emails containing questions about the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations, I do hope you can soon provide either some answers to explain the discrepancies or at least issue an apology for how those allegations were handled. I think it is absolutely vital that you give some sort of response as soon as possible that either directly addresses those discrepancies or makes an apology, for each day that goes by without this, it just seems that your credibility is called more and more into question.

Trusting that your day will be filled with the peace that passes understanding, peace that comes from the presence of the Spirit in a heart renewed and cleansed by divine grace,

Bob

+Quote Post
Brother
post Dec 15 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #173

Member No.: 1,773

Sorry, mistake in posting.

This post has been edited by Brother: Dec 15 2006, 11:44 AM

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 15 2006, 11:47 AM
Post #174

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

A Note of Interest:

Friday, December 15, schedule for 3ABN Today:

Holiday Musical Concert: Danny Shelton, Dave Lehman, Melody Shelton, Tommy Shelton

Danny Shelton: non-Biblical divorce from his Linda Shelton, adulterer, and too numerous other allegations to list

Dave Lehman: Dave had an ongoing affair with Melody while she was married to Darrell Mundall. He was her music producer.

Melody Shelton: divorced her first husband twice with no Biblical grounds, committed adultery with multiple partners during her mariages to Derrell Mundall, pregnant out of wedlock with her current husband.

Tommy Shelton: his ministrial credentials were recinded by the denomination of which he is still a member (not SDA), alleged molesester of young boys.

These are the people who are representing Adventism and the SDA church to the world? Interesting that they are all still at 3ABN, while Linda Shelton was fired without any real evidence of wrong doing.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 15 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #175

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Merciliations!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Dec 15 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #176

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

Sister:

What is the pupose of this exposition of their 7 deadly sins here--again? I really am trying to understand this..... yes.gif

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 15 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]163508[/snapback]

A Note of Interest:

Friday, December 15, schedule for 3ABN Today:

Holiday Musical Concert: Danny Shelton, Dave Lehman, Melody Shelton, Tommy Shelton

Danny Shelton: non-Biblical divorce from his Linda Shelton, adulterer, and too numerous other allegations to list

Dave Lehman: Dave had an ongoing affair with Melody while she was married to Darrell Mundall. He was her music producer.

Melody Shelton: divorced her first husband twice with no Biblical grounds, committed adultery with multiple partners during her mariages to Derrell Mundall, pregnant out of wedlock with her current husband.

Tommy Shelton: his ministrial credentials were recinded by the denomination of which he is still a member (not SDA), alleged molesester of young boys.

These are the people who are representing Adventism and the SDA church to the world? Interesting that they are all still at 3ABN, while Linda Shelton was fired without any real evidence of wrong doing.

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 15 2006, 12:54 PM
Post #177

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Does anyone know if this is a rebroadcast or if it is a newly recorded show?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 15 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #178

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Uh Sarah, Sister staed her purpose quite clearly here:

.....bolded no less. Now, you can comment on whther this is an unacceptable or valid reason for you, but her intention is clear.

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Dec 15 2006, 10:42 AM) [snapback]163516[/snapback]

Sister:

What is the pupose of this exposition of their 7 deadly sins here--again? I really am trying to understand this..... yes.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 15 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #179

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Dec 15 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]163524[/snapback]

Does anyone know if this is a rebroadcast or if it is a newly recorded show?

The point is that no evidence has been publicly shown that merits Linda, not only being fired from her position at 3ABN, but in addition to that any program in which she has appeared were eradicated from the archives of 3ABN and never shown again after June 2004. At 3ABN those who sin and have not repented are rewarded for their behavior and appear on screen representing Christ and the Seventh-day Adventist Church. At 3ABN the Shelton family are saved in their sins not from their sins. Is their example one that the Seventh-day Adventist Church wants to be associated with publically?

This post has been edited by sister: Dec 15 2006, 06:01 PM

+Quote Post
Ed White
post Dec 15 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #180

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group:
QUOTE(sister @ Dec 15 2006, 02:51 PM) [snapback]163554[/snapback]

The point is that no evidence has been publicly shown that merits not only being fired from her position at 3ABN, but in addition to that any program in which she has appeared were eradicated from the archives of 3ABN and never shown again after June 2004. At 3ABN those who sin and have not repented are rewarded for their behavior and appear on screen representing Christ and the Seventh-day Adventist Church. At 3ABN the Shelton family are saved in their sins not from their sins. Is their example one that the Seventh-day Adventist Church wants to be associated with publically?

"Birds of a feather flock together" said an old Chicksaw Indian chief to his grandsons.

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:40 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church