Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11633&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:40:16 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Damage Control, Emails
Panama_Pete
post Dec 15 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #181

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 15 2006, 02:51 PM) [snapback]163554[/snapback]

in addition to that any program in which she has appeared were eradicated from the archives of 3ABN

In other words, the cooking programs with both Linda Shelton and Barbara Kerr have all been eradicated from the archives, but Danny lets Barbara Kerr continue to ask for the master tapes of those cooking programs -- without Danny telling Barbara they have been destroyed?

Interesting.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 15 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #182

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Dec 16 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]163595[/snapback]

In other words, the cooking programs with both Linda Shelton and Barbara Kerr have all been eradicated from the archives, but Danny lets Barbara Kerr continue to ask for the master tapes of those cooking programs -- without Danny telling Barbara they have been destroyed?

Interesting.

Interestingly the website of a local European church still has a link to both 3ABN and Barbara's website.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
calvin
post Dec 15 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #183

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 15 2006, 02:51 PM) [snapback]163554[/snapback]

The point is that no evidence has been publicly shown that merits not only being fired from her position at 3ABN, but in addition to that any program in which she has appeared were eradicated from the archives of 3ABN and never shown again after June 2004. At 3ABN those who sin and have not repented are rewarded for their behavior and appear on screen representing Christ and the Seventh-day Adventist Church. At 3ABN the Shelton family are saved in their sins not from their sins. Is their example one that the Seventh-day Adventist Church wants to be associated with publically?

3ABN has no obligation to show any evidence publicly or privately. It is a private company, they can hire and fire who ever they want to.

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 15 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #184

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Dec 15 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]163595[/snapback]

Interesting.

Pete,

I do not know for certain if the masters of Barbara Kerr's programs have been destroyed, but they do not exist in the files available for programming or distribution.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Dec 15 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #185

site admin
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 15 2006, 11:47 AM) [snapback]163508[/snapback]

A Note of Interest:

Friday, December 15, schedule for 3ABN Today:

Holiday Musical Concert: Danny Shelton, Dave Lehman, Melody Shelton, Tommy Shelton

Danny Shelton: non-Biblical divorce from his Linda Shelton, adulterer, and too numerous other allegations to list

Dave Lehman: Dave had an ongoing affair with Melody while she was married to Darrell Mundall. He was her music producer.

Melody Shelton: divorced her first husband twice with no Biblical grounds, committed adultery with multiple partners during her mariages to Derrell Mundall, pregnant out of wedlock with her current husband.

Tommy Shelton: his ministrial credentials were recinded by the denomination of which he is still a member (not SDA), alleged molesester of young boys.

These are the people who are representing Adventism and the SDA church to the world? Interesting that they are all still at 3ABN, while Linda Shelton was fired without any real evidence of wrong doing.

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Dec 15 2006, 12:42 PM) [snapback]163516[/snapback]

Sister:

What is the pupose of this exposition of their 7 deadly sins here--again? I really am trying to understand this..... yes.gif

I think Sarah makes a good point with her question. Hey we have heard all this already and already. When is it ever going to be enough already? Nothing new here with these repeats of their transgressions. Is this really what Christ would do? Just seems so unChrislike to repeat over and over these folks sins/faults.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 15 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #186

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

To answer my own earlier question, the program sister is refering to appears to have been from last year or before. I know this because it had the older style intro and Danny's hair was still reddish and not the more brunette color of recent times. Only the address roll appeared to have been updated with Melody's new last name.

Since we aren't onmiscient we can't know if any of these folks have truly repented of their sins so it's a bit risky to state otherwise, IMO.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Dec 15 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #187

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Good point Ed. Most of us try to surround ourselves with people who have the same intrests as us.

Richard

QUOTE(Ed White @ Dec 15 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]163575[/snapback]

"Birds of a feather flock together" said an old Chicksaw Indian chief to his grandsons.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Dec 16 2006, 02:22 AM
Post #188

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(calvin @ Dec 15 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]163621[/snapback]

I think Sarah makes a good point with her question. Hey we have heard all this already and already. When is it ever going to be enough already? Nothing new here with these repeats of their transgressions. Is this really what Christ would do? Just seems so unChrislike to repeat over and over these folks sins/faults.

Luke 18:5
yet because this widow bothers me, I will defend her, or else she will wear me out by her continual coming.'" (WEB

+Quote Post
calvin
post Dec 16 2006, 06:47 AM
Post #189

site admin
Group Icon

QUOTE(lurker @ Dec 16 2006, 02:22 AM) [snapback]163662[/snapback]

Luke 18:5
yet because this widow bothers me, I will defend her, or else she will wear me out by her continual coming.'" (WEB

uhm.gif I guess there is a point in there somewhere. I know this whole 3abn topic is worn out and tired.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 16 2006, 07:17 AM
Post #190

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(calvin @ Dec 16 2006, 02:47 PM) [snapback]163673[/snapback]

uhm.gif I guess there is a point in there somewhere. I know this whole 3abn topic is worn out and tired.

Something worn out and tired? So are the effects of sin and evil in this ancient world of ours. Does that mean that we forget about it and reject the Balm in Gilead?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
lurker
post Dec 16 2006, 08:23 AM
Post #191

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I see this as a social justice issue within our church. Jesus called out the Pharisees and others who held power on their misuse of that power. And he called them on their own sins. Calvin, I know you have read some of the names he called them. Just read them again if you have forgotten. Look at how angry he was when he cleansed the temple. This wasn't "Sweet little Jesus meek and mild."

I don't care how much money Linda gets in a settlement as long as it is fairly arrived at. I really don't care if Linda gets a new ministry. What I care about is whether our church and its officials favor those with good p.r. and/or power over those who have less power or media resources. I care whether they impartially examine the claims and whether they block the wheels of justice or allow others to do so. I care how they treat those they "like" or don't "like". Jesus said "Inasmuch as you have done it unto the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me."

When we won't just "roll over and play dead" it is annoying to say the least. I know that church officials may fear a division within the church. But to follow the example of Christ, they and we have to follow principle over policy. I have sent those who are investigating this the documented information I have, not because I think that Linda is perfect but because I think that those in power, especially Danny must judge and be judged by the facts not by propaganda.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Dec 16 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #192

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(lurker @ Dec 16 2006, 08:23 AM) [snapback]163681[/snapback]

I see this as a social justice issue within our church. Jesus called out the Pharisees and others who held power on their misuse of that power. And he called them on their own sins. Calvin, I know you have read some of the names he called them. Just read them again if you have forgotten. Look at how angry he was when he cleansed the temple. This wasn't "Sweet little Jesus meek and mild."

I don't care how much money Linda gets in a settlement as long as it is fairly arrived at. I really don't care if Linda gets a new ministry. What I care about is whether our church and its officials favor those with good p.r. and/or power over those who have less power or media resources. I care whether they impartially examine the claims and whether they block the wheels of justice or allow others to do so. I care how they treat those they "like" or don't "like". Jesus said "Inasmuch as you have done it unto the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me."

When we won't just "roll over and play dead" it is annoying to say the least. I know that church officials may fear a division within the church. But to follow the example of Christ, they and we have to follow principle over policy. I have sent those who are investigating this the documented information I have, not because I think that Linda is perfect but because I think that those in power, especially Danny must judge and be judged by the facts not by propaganda.

Lurker: You are so right. It is hard to believe that they are putting fear of division of leadership in place of honesty and truthfulness. I have full faith in the foundation beliefs of the SDA Church but I have no faith in the honesty and Christianity of the leaders who know the truth and are willing to forfeit their own honesty and Christianity in regards to the whole 3ABN Saga. In other words, I don't go there anymore.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Dec 17 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #193

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Dec 15 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]163524[/snapback]

Does anyone know if this is a rebroadcast or if it is a newly recorded show?

I can't say for sure because they use some from the archives as well as new. But I know that they just taped the holiday music special last week.

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 15 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]163554[/snapback]

At 3ABN those who sin and have not repented are rewarded for their behavior and appear on screen representing Christ and the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Only the family or close friends are protected.

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 15 2006, 07:06 PM) [snapback]163616[/snapback]

Pete,

I do not know for certain if the masters of Barbara Kerr's programs have been destroyed, but they do not exist in the files available for programming or distribution.

I don't know about these specific programs - but I'm sure the EPA would be interested to know about a "little" hole dug on the property used for discarded tapes...

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Dec 17 2006, 11:58 AM

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
summertime
post Dec 19 2006, 07:41 PM
Post #194

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

I don't know about these specific programs - but I'm sure the EPA would be interested to know about a "little" hole dug on the property used for discarded tapes...
[/quote]
Would the EPA really be interested?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 19 2006, 09:49 PM
Post #195

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Question on Linda's vacations with the doctor.
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:44:00 -0600
To: Danny Shelton
CC: Walt Thompson

Hi Danny.

I noticed that in your email to Gregory Matthews on Oct. 27, 2004, that you got very specific about the number, location, timing, and duration of vacations that Linda took with the doctor, and that you stated that you had proof of these things. If you do have such proof, I would definitely consider joining your camp. What sort of proof do you have?

It's been two and a half weeks since I wrote you at Dr. Walt Thompson's request. Have you been able to find any explanations for the discrepancies regarding your brother's child molestation allegations?

Did you get my last email about the automobile title discrepancy? If so, have you been able to find an explanation yet for that discrepancy?

Bob

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:40 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church