Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11834&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:48:17 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Disgust!, disgusted by the smear in this site
princessdi
post Dec 22 2006, 02:30 PM
Post #181

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Cindy.............Bear? You still annonymous. Are you all so desperate that you don't even see what you are doing? Let it go! Send in Team 4, 5, 6,........you have failed in your mission.
QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 22 2006, 09:35 AM) [snapback]164872[/snapback]

My real name is Cindy and I live in Indiana and have my home church listed in the town of lafayette. What's so anonymous about that?

And it's not me who insists on privacy while bearing personal witness either against or in defense of another. The people who do so should allow the others the same priveledge, or they are the hypocrites.

I follow my own standards which I have already posted, if I violate that PLEASE come talking about the beam in my eye, until then, this is just another accusation without merit.

"Identities don't matter if you are not posting anything that could not be posted by any other person like I am doing. But when it comes to personal testimony about another which is not based on public knowledge available to all? It does matter. Anonymous identities and testimony are not admissable in any court of law, whether for the defense or for the prosecution. (Here say evidence in NEVER allowed) and God's standards and biblical principles via his civil and church laws? MUCH higher."

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Observer
post Dec 22 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #182

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,664

Food for thought, I think:

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: ". . . when we confess our sins to God alone we can easily delude ourselves into thinking we have adequately dealt with them. Only when we confess our sins to another brother or sister in the presence of God are the hidden secrets of our lives brought into the liaght of day."

See : THE CHRISTIAN CENTRUY, "Off the pedestal," November 28, 2006. p. 5

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 22 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #183

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 22 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]164910[/snapback]

Cindy.............Bear? You still annonymous. Are you all so desperate that you don't even see what you are doing? Let it go! Send in Team 4, 5, 6,........you have failed in your mission.

She's not anonymous as far as I'm concerned. She told me her last name quite some time ago, and her middle initial, as well as a bunch of others.

Now FHB, that's a different story.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 22 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #184

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

But she is to the other 2,000 members of BSDA. She revealed herself to you(and you only so far), not to th entire community. She, FHB, and Joe and Joy and the rest aare asking for other to reveal themselves to everyone, so that they can "believe" what they are saying.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 22 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]164915[/snapback]

She's not anonymous as far as I'm concerned. She told me her last name quite some time ago, and her middle initial, as well as a bunch of others.

Now FHB, that's a different story.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 22 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #185

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 22 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]164919[/snapback]

But she is to the other 2,000 members of BSDA. She revealed herself to you(and you only so far), not to th entire community. She, FHB, and Joe and Joy and the rest aare asking for other to reveal themselves to everyone, so that they can "believe" what they are saying.

Point well made. But she did reveal her identity to an entire Yahoo group.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 22 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #186

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

FHB a.k.a. fallibile human being pounded me so hard in PM's over at Maritime, that I decided to get other people's input.

Feel free, if you've registered and are an Adventist, to vote in the poll at http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...art=1#Post82936

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 22 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #187

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Great! Once again, here is where Cindy is asking people to reveal their identities, yet not revealing her own. In fact, their statements are almost a side issue now in her quest to find out exactly who is speaking.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 22 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]164921[/snapback]

Point well made. But she did reveal her identity to an entire Yahoo group.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 22 2006, 06:46 PM
Post #188

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

Pickle @ Dec 22 2006, 02:22 PM
Point well made. But she did reveal her identity to an entire Yahoo group

princessdi' date='Dec 22 2006, 05:36 PM' post='164925':
Great! Once again, here is where Cindy is asking people to reveal their identities, yet not revealing her own. In fact, their statements are almost a side issue now in her quest to find out exactly who is speaking.

huh.gif Excuse me, but what are you talking about?

The only person I've ever said a thing about was sister...
And here's exactly what I said:

In answer to Johann posting to somebody else
"If you insist Linda wrote this then give a verifiable reason why you think sister is Linda"

ME:
Do you really think people are so stupid?!?

I myself can't prove sister is Linda, and don't even feel it necessary to, but I am quite sure that if shes not, then Linda Has got her ear, and mouth.
WHO else could even possibly begin to claim to know all this?

Go ahead Johann tell us who. You can answer without naming names, cause I already learned from questions how you all feel about the cloak and dagger stuff.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Dec 20 2006, 07:43 PM)
Aletheia,

I am not making any claims about who you really are because early in my membership here I asked a question somebody didn't like and was told I must be Danny Shelton himself. My response was to giggle and say something to the effect that it would come as a big surprise to my husband.

What I will say is that another member, fallible humanbeing, recently accused sister of being Linda and used almost the same exact wording as you have.

Me:
Maybe that was because as I said, people aren't stupid? However I didn't say sister was Linda, I don't know for sure.

PB:
If I was one of those folks here who likes to make such accusations I might be tempted to do so now. But I'm not one of those folksand I find the practice diversionary and quite annoying.

Me:
If you say so..

I've already been accused of being FHB. Ironically it was Sister who insinuated that.

I'm sure the forum here could clear things up if it was necessary because the way cookies are saved it's obvious that ISP#'s are recorded, but I don't think it's all that critical for the Owner to do so...

Don't you also find it kind of amusing in an ironic kind of way, that so many people claiming to be key players and truthful witnesses insist on being anonymous and yet constantly try to figure out who the other people are, and engage in conspiracy theories about it?

~ Aletheia

And here's the reaction ever since:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=164554
fear.gif offtopic2.gif roflmao.gif secret.gif digging.gif furious.gif argue.gif ranting.gif

Sorry, but the truth is I find all this paranoia and suspician and subterfuge extremely sad and yet ridiculous.

But I am curious, if I'm the 3rd team who would the 1st , 2nd, 4th, 5th & 6th team be?
let me guess?

(scroll to bottom)

offtopic.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Dec 22 2006, 06:59 PM

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 22 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #189

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Aletheia, I find it a bit strange that in your last post concerning my identity and/or your assumption that my information is supplied by Linda Shelton, you neglected to include my comments. Why?

I would be willing to swear in a court of law, with my right hand raised and my left hand on a Bible, that I am neither Linda Shelton nor anything I have written was supplied by Linda to me, or to me from Linda through a third party. As God is my witness, everything I have posted on BSDA is true.

Aletheia, if you actually read through An Unauthorized History of 3ABN, you will notice that conformation is made by other former or current employees of 3ABN of what I have written. Why would I need information from Linda, when I already know so much? Also, please notice that Joe made similar accusations, repeatly, and now is unwilling to provide evidence to prove his allegations.

Let's be adults and continue on with the topic at hand. It is much more interesting than discussing me, which has become quite tiresome.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 22 2006, 07:52 PM
Post #190

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 20 2006, 10:52 PM) [snapback]164582[/snapback]

You came here asking for first hand accounts who what was posted here, Today, Uncle Sam gave you a first ahnd account including stating that he stayed in some very nice apartments and then visited some he was surprised tha 3ABN owned they were so bad, but that first hand account was not good en ough for you. Now, you don't know who Uncle Sam is, so he must be lying. So unless he gives you his rine,r ank and serial number, you will not belive him. You are asking for something, including yourself, that nobody is going to give here. All we know of you is Aletheia/Cindy. First hand accounts are good enough for for courts, but not for you.

I just saw this and would like to correct what I have bold texted above by reposting what you were referring to, and clarify what I really said:

I looked at the posts you are talking about, and saw Uncle Sam's questions and Joys answers it was post 71 - 77, and honestly. I still don't know what the houses are like from that, or as compared to what and who's standards? Nor do I know Uncle Sam or anything about him. I don't just accept what people say as fact, neither do I assume they are lying. I just wait to see which it is.I don't mean to be offensive here, and I am sorry if I came across that way. I really do think we all have the right to make choices.

And I think too many opinions seam to be based on here say from people we don't even know or know anything about. Or at least I don't.

So for myself, I choose not to repeat this, because I am not sure it's the truth or not., and I do think you were wrong to refer to Danny Shelton as a slumlord based on what I have seen written here and what you referred me to. But then that's your choice also..

Peace--

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Dec 22 2006, 07:54 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 22 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #191

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 22 2006, 05:46 PM) [snapback]164952[/snapback]

I myself can't prove sister is Linda, and don't even feel it necessary to, but I am quite sure that if shes not, then Linda Has got her ear, and mouth.
WHO else could even possibly begin to claim to know all this?
Don't you also find it kind of amusing in an ironic kind of way, that so many people claiming to be key players and truthful witnesses insist on being anonymous and yet constantly try to figure out who the other people are, and engage in conspiracy theories about it?

~ Aletheia[/color]

Aletheia,
Sister addressed your questions quite clearly on another thread. Have you read her response yet?

Sister wrote:

Who other than Linda could possibly claim to know all this? Myself and others who have spent a number of years in the company of 3ABN and members of the Shelton family. Actually, in some areas we have had more information than Linda. Certain facts concerning 3ABN and Danny's personal life were purposefully hidden from Linda by her ex-husband, or by his authority. Let's take a few "hypothetical" examples: A man does't usually tell his wife when he is having an affair with her best friend. But his lady friend is not always so careful in hiding their relationship... A man doesn't usually tell his wife when he or his relatives are skimming money from the family business, but there are others who know what is going on.

Aletheia, why do you assume that Johann knows my identity? Have you considered the possibly that with his close friendship with Linda, he has known from the beginning that Sister is not Linda, but it does not automatically follow that Sister contacted him with her identity? The reason I have had the freedom to post so freely about the inner workings of 3ABN is because I have so closely guarded my identity. Am I Linda? Thanks for the laugh... Am I her puppet and she pulls the strings?

Isn't it possible that sister has access to information because she has or has had access to the workings of 3abn perhaps in her own employment or that of a friend or relative. Why does everyone assume that Linda could be the only source of information when there are lots of past and present employees/volunteers with eyes, ears and brains?

Joe Smith has made numerous posts about things he has seen at 3abn. Does that mean he is Linda or that Linda has his ear?

Just some thoughts.
PB

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Dec 22 2006, 08:02 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Observer
post Dec 22 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #192

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Re: "Do you really think people are so stupid?!?

WHO else could even possibly begin to claim to know all this?"

Answer: There are several people close enough to the situation that could write what Sister posts, and are not Linda.

No, Sister is not Linda.

Also, Linda is not sponsoring Sister''s posts.

No, you are not stupid. Your simply are not informed as to the complexities of the situation, the facts, and the personnel invovled who could write what Sister posts. And, you reveal your lack of information by what you post. But, that is NOT stupidity, as you said.

This post has been edited by Observer: Dec 22 2006, 07:58 PM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 22 2006, 08:07 PM
Post #193

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 22 2006, 08:43 PM) [snapback]164962[/snapback]

Aletheia, I find it a bit strange that in your last post concerning my identity and/or your assumption that my information is supplied by Linda Shelton, you neglected to include my comments. Why?

A. Because you didn't see the link following "and here's the reaction ever since".and click on it and go there to go read your comments.
B. Discussing you has become quite tiresome
C .both A & B

I would be willing to swear in a court of law, with my right hand raised and my left hand on a Bible, that I am neither Linda Shelton nor anything I have written was supplied by Linda to me, or to me from Linda through a third party. As God is my witness, everything I have posted on BSDA is true. [/b]

Aletheia, if you actually read through An Unauthorized History of 3ABN, you will notice that conformation is made by other former or current employees of 3ABN of what I have written. Why would I need information from Linda, when I already know so much? Also, please notice that Joe made similar accusations, repeatly, and now is unwilling to provide evidence to prove his allegations.

Let's be adults and continue on with the topic at hand. It is much more interesting than discussing me, which has become quite tiresome.

roflmao.gif Please feel free to lead by example..

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Dec 22 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #194

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 22 2006, 07:43 PM) [snapback]164962[/snapback]

I agree this whole identity game is tiresome and gone on far enough. I found it amusing at first but not anymore. So everybody STOP the accusing and implying the identity of someone no matter how subtle or boldly done. I am beginning to think that some of you have an agenda to seek the identity of other, I will ban you from BSDA if I continue to suspect you of this.

Everyone here can be as private or open with their identify as they want to be. My only requirement upon registration is that you identify your gender, THAT IS ALL and it will have to be good enough for everyone else too.

Now back to the topic at hand, what ever it was, but I know it was not this.

Clay and Di please take notice

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 22 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #195

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

done....
The topic was something about someone being digusted by all that has been written here.... even though they are reading it....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:48 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church