Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11955&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:36:17 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tommy Shelton Vindicated!, I hope.
Seraphim7
post Feb 1 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #181

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 01:50 PM) [snapback]174380[/snapback]

Tommy (if convicted and is guilty of these allogations) was wrong to prey upon young males period. His relationship with God, his forgiveness with God, is not your business. You business is to witness to millions upon millions in this world of a Father who offers saving grace and mercy. HE (God) can change peoples lives. NOt you.

EW, you obviously don't know your place. It's not your place to tell anyone here or elsewhere about what their business is.

A lil advice. You would be better served taking your own advice and, let the Holy Spirit work with your attitude. Let Him tame that tongue of yours... Don't be a stumbling block, just keep movin and keep YOUR eyes on Jesus. Ta ta wave.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 1 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #182

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(erik @ Feb 1 2007, 12:33 PM) [snapback]174374[/snapback]

Eye witnesss,

In this country(USA) we removed from office a sitting congressman for sending suggestive emails to underage young people. NOW please show me were were are to hold our pastors no matter what church they are grouped with, to lower standard then our political leaders?

Eye witness , I do not believe that Mr. Pickle is trying to scorn or burn Tommy S. over and over again, only just trying to get the Shelton Brothers to stop playing Games. You my friend are only aiding in those games. The bottom line is that only God can forgive sin I am sure that Mr. Pickle would full agree with that, but the same God that can forgive has stated in his word that for Public sins there needs to be public confession that has not been forthcoming in the least period.

So after Tommy confesses and Mr. pickle still goes after him then you will have grounds to complain, until that time please try and be understanding if some of us do not want to sit by and watch the gospel being made a mockery.

Erik W.
amen, amen amen

until that time please try and be understanding if some of us do not want to sit by and watch the gospel being made a mockery.

The mockery of the Gospel is found in each and every one of our lives, if we are profession christians, and sin. Do you sin?

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 1 2007, 01:20 PM) [snapback]174386[/snapback]

EW, you obviously don't know your place. It's not your place to tell anyone here or elsewhere about what their business is.

A lil advice. You would be better served taking your own advice and, let the Holy Spirit work with your attitude. Let Him tame that tongue of yours... Don't be a stumbling block, just keep movin and keep YOUR eyes on Jesus. Ta ta wave.gif

I should have frazed that a little differently. The Bible gave christians the great commission. Some will and some won't. There are those who serve and there are those who don't.
Ta Ta

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 1 2007, 01:20 PM) [snapback]174386[/snapback]

Hey is that your picture? Which one are you the naked man or the naked women.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 1 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #183

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 12:59 PM) [snapback]174360[/snapback]

... The tower of Babel resulted in confusion, Babylon has always been confusing. Babel represents a mixture of conflicting ideas. (Much like the forums seen here.)
Remember that there are only two kinds of people in the world -those who know God, and those who don't know God. And both types can be found in every church, including your own. It takes more than having a name written on the church books to be a Christian. A Christian is one who KNOWS Jesus Christ...

Again, you have forgotten your place. Calling either the Adventist church or BSDA Babylon is not a wise thing. nono.gif

--------------------

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 1 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #184

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Eyewitness... you better get of of 3abn's computer... they may need it to do some other productive things.... as for your little tirades...

IPB Image

talk to the hand....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 1 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #185

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 1 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]174390[/snapback]

Eyewitness... you better get of of 3abn's computer... they may need it to do some other productive things.... as for your little tirades...

IPB Image

talk to the hand....

Clay talk to the hand cause the mind is not with you.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 1 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #186

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 11:30 AM) [snapback]174387[/snapback]

until that time please try and be understanding if some of us do not want to sit by and watch the gospel being made a mockery.

The mockery of the Gospel is found in each and every one of our lives, if we are profession christians, and sin. Do you sin?
I should have frazed that a little differently. The Bible gave christians the great commission. Some will and some won't. There are those who serve and there are those who don't.
Ta Ta
Hey is that your picture? Which one are you the naked man or the naked women.

Eye Witness,

How do you mean that if i sin i am making mockery of the gospel?

Secondly, to answer your Question yes i do, sadly must go to cross daily to confess various things.

Thirdly, it is a mockery of the gospel to have repent offender by all appearances unrepentant on top of that out proclaiming the gospel has a pastor, IF tommy has repented then i am the first to give him second chances but he has not has proven by the letter mike riva wrote in jan. 2007 so please do lower my sin or tommy's by comparing them. they are different yet all sin places a barrier between us and god. WERE the difference comes in is unrepeated of sin removes from the saving power of the gospel until such time has place ourselves back under the cross.

please do not try and defend the actions of tommy by looking for sin in my life or anyones else's it does nothing to remove tommys actions or guilt.

erik

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 1 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #187

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 01:40 PM) [snapback]174392[/snapback]

Clay talk to the hand cause the mind is not with you.

eye witness we are giving you the benefit of the doubt regarding your possessing a mind... its clear you don't possess common sense.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 1 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #188

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 1 2007, 01:33 PM) [snapback]174388[/snapback]

Again, you have forgotten your place. Calling either the Adventist church or BSDA Babylon is not a wise thing. nono.gif

You have twisted some of those words. The Seventh Day Adventist church is not Babylon. They are the Remnate Church one that will carry the message of the Third Elijah to the entire world, including you, and dear friend it is Christ our Righteousness. This is the part of the Three Angles Message that, well even you may not understand. See what I am saying right now is this: Without this relationship with God, which is the entire basis of the Christian life, the Seventh Day Adventist religion becomes nothing more than some kind of moralistic club or society. Many can get caught up in sounding trumpets, and keeping the law, but seem to forget about Christ Our Righteousness. See Salvation is either totally through faith in Christ alone or tatally through your own words. There is no middle ground. To attempt combining the two is to attempt the impossible.

+Quote Post
Guest_task force_*
post Feb 1 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #189

Guests

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 11:59 AM) [snapback]174360[/snapback]

Pickle first of all Tommy Shelton is not a member of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church! Second he has not been convicted of any crime! Thirdly with your idea of restoration, love and ministry, I really doubt that Tommy Shelton could ever look at the Remnant Church as being that which it was called to be.
The tower of Babel resulted in confusion, Babylon has always been confusing. Babel represents a mixture of conflicting ideas. (Much like the forums seen here.)
Remember that there are only two kinds of people in the world -those who know God, and those who don't know God. And both types can be found in every church, including your own. It takes more than having a name written on the church books to be a Christian. A Christian is one who KNOWS Jesus Christ.
Right at the end of the second angels message is something that needs to be looked at. The "fornication" in a spiritual sense this would be the merging of two principles that cannot merge, "salvation by faith" and "salvation by works".
It appears much that you preach the salvation by works. My friend it is only through the Blood of Jesus and His Righteousness that you, I, and Mr. Shelton are saved. Martin Luther struggled with this same thing many years ago.
It is not you Mr. Pickle who can offer forgiveness to Mr. Tommy Shelton. It is not you Pickle that Tommy Shelton (if guilty of these alluded offenses) would confess His doing too, this my friend is the concept of the Priest in those denominations we are so familiar with as SDA's.
You appear to make yourself of some great importance, finding a place to condem, correct, and deman. Do you Pickle have some sort of self worship going on? Isn't man worshiped when we have not time to seek God's power, His presence, and His control of situation and happenings in our lives. Is seems you have called yourself to stand as some sort of judge and excutioner for Mr. Shelton .
Friend there is one common thread that runs through the Three Angles Message and it's personal. It is YOU fear God, YOU give glory to Him, YOU worship Him. Its also the warning of Self worship and the invitation to the deeper life of worshiping and TRUSTING GOD.
The message that you and I should be proclaiming to the world and to Mr. Shelton is Jesus Saves and Jesus Forgives Sin!
What is your witness Pickle? Where is it? Your respect of person's in this is evident! Is this not sin? So how is it that what you do, and your respect of person (yourself, Linda) a lesser sin that what you have accussed Mr. Shelton of? I understand sin in whatever form will not be in heaven.
I cry to you as Elijah called to the people, as John the Baptist called to the people, and as part of the Remnant Church and the last message of time. REPENT and turn from your evil ways. Give Glory and Honor and Power to the Lord Jesus Christ. For it is His Righteousness that will save you.
"Not by power not by might but by my spirit says the Lord."
You have the duty to sound the alarm, which has been done repeatedly. Can you not trust the Lord to use all that you have brought forward? Is God lacking and his arm shortened in this matter? God Forbid! Pickle fall to your knees and humble yourself in the presence of God Almighty!
Its not your profession of SDA that has called you to this stand, it is not the credentials as pastor that has called you to this postion. It has not been the Lord that called you to such either, for our Lord is a loving God and He does not burn people forever and ever and ever.
Yet you proclaim God has called you to scorn this man for months on end, over, and over, and over.

Eye Witness, You say their are no convictions against Tommy Shelton, were there ever any charges filed against him with the arthorities? Anywhere, anytime? I want to ask you this because it is my understanding that the Clem man that wrote the letter that G. Joy has posted, is about 40 years old now. It that is true, then Clem must have been 19 or 20 when this thing was suppose to have happened. Wouldn't that just be a "consenting" adult?. Do you know anything about D. Clem? I understand that he has never been married, has never had a girlfriend, and has never even dated a girl. If I am wrong, correct me if you know about that. huh.gif

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 1 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #190

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Anyway, I'm shaking the dust off of my feet, in light of the following:
Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

--------------------

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 1 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #191

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 1 2007, 01:33 PM) [snapback]174388[/snapback]

You have twisted again the words there seraphim. Again an example of what happens when he said, she said. Seventh Day Adventist are people who are the Remnant who have a relationship with God, which is the entire bases of the Christian life, the Seventh-day Adventist religion becomes nothing more than some kind of moralistic club or society with out the relationship with Jesus and understanding Christ our Righteousness.

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 1 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #192

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]174397[/snapback]

You have twisted some of those words. The Seventh Day Adventist church is not Babylon. They are the Remnate Church one that will carry the message of the Third Elijah to the entire world, including you, and dear friend it is Christ our Righteousness. This is the part of the Three Angles Message that, well even you may not understand. See what I am saying right now is this: Without this relationship with God, which is the entire basis of the Christian life, the Seventh Day Adventist religion becomes nothing more than some kind of moralistic club or society. Many can get caught up in sounding trumpets, and keeping the law, but seem to forget about Christ Our Righteousness. See Salvation is either totally through faith in Christ alone or tatally through your own words. There is no middle ground. To attempt combining the two is to attempt the impossible.

Aren't we getting... offtopic.gif ?

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 1 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #193

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(task force @ Feb 1 2007, 03:03 PM) [snapback]174398[/snapback]

Eye Witness... If I am wrong, correct me if you know about that. huh.gif

TF be advised you have bitten off much more than you can swallow. Now, if that's your thing fine, but I suggest that you please take your preferences some place other than here. Just tryin to be helpful. Don't let the door hit'cha, where the good... on your way out.

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 1 2007, 02:13 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 1 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #194

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(task force @ Feb 1 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]174398[/snapback]

Eye Witness, You say their are no convictions against Tommy Shelton, were there ever any charges filed against him with the arthorities? Anywhere, anytime? I want to ask you this because it is my understanding that the Clem man that wrote the letter that G. Joy has posted, is about 40 years old now. It that is true, then Clem must have been 19 or 20 when this thing was suppose to have happened. Wouldn't that just be a "consenting" adult?. Do you know anything about D. Clem? I understand that he has never been married, has never had a girlfriend, and has never even dated a girl. If I am wrong, correct me if you know about that. huh.gif

There has been no filings with any authorities anywhere. Tommy's record is clean. There are no convictions or there would be a filing on that. This that you read is all gossip nothing of substantial facts in any police station, judicial court ect. About the consenting adult thing. Well if it happened, I guess that, in this case it would be a homosexual relationship.

***This post was edited for content*** Eyewtiness you can only question the validity of Duane's testimony, not guess at his sexual orientation.

We must realise though that Jesus still loves him and he also is welcome to the Living Water that Jesus offers to all. His healing can come through Jesus, if he but surrenders. I am amazed how people are trying to say that the man named Pickle is to bring Clem healing. There is no human on this earth that can bring healing for anyone in any situation.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 1 2007, 02:33 PM
Post #195

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Grace @ Feb 1 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]174401[/snapback]

Aren't we getting... offtopic.gif ?

.... rofl1.gif .... WHAT?!?... you dare suggest that a good Pentecostal preacher is "getting off topic"??? Impossible.... when they are "on a roll" EVERYTHING is "on topic" and "fair game" for their gunfire.... 2guns.gif .....

Just take cover.... sofa1.gif.... relax.... there are some firm hands on the tiller here.... but... this kind need to be given enough opportunity to fully expose their character.....

Peace... wave.gif ......

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church