Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11955&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:36:14 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tommy Shelton Vindicated!, I hope.
inga
post Jan 27 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #166

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 577

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 27 2007, 05:42 PM) [snapback]173247[/snapback]

Salli, welcome to the 3abn forum on BSDA!

I hope you know that God is not represented by those who would victimize young people while wearing the robes of religion. Those who would do such things are the followers of a far different being! How sad that our children and even our selves are sometimes not safe from those who portray themselves as trustworthy men of God.

welcome.gif Salli!

I agree with everything PB says. Please realize that it is the work of Satan to misrepresent the character of God. And Tommy and Danny Shelton are aiding Satan in that work. sad.gif It is very likely that the Shelton brothers have scars from their own childhood, but that does not excuse their behavior now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 29 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #167

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

I read an interesting article online today and thought it might be appropriate to quote a bit of it here.

SAN JOSE, California (AP) -- A man prosecutors said was one of the nation's most prolific child molesters was sentenced Monday to 150 years in prison for abusing two 12-year-old boys.

This next quote is disturbing but very typical of the twisted thinking that justifies this damaging behavior:

Schwartzmiller, who represented himself during his October trial, told jurors that he was innocent and maligned by a society that does not accept men who love boys.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/01/29/molester.sentenced.ap/

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 1 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #168

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE("Committee to Protect Journalists")
Mexican reporter says coverage of priest abuse case sparks threats

New York, January 17, 2007—The Committee to Protect Journalists is alarmed by reports that Mexican reporter Sanjuana Martínez has been threatened for her coverage of allegations that a Catholic priest sexually abused dozens of boys in Mexico and the United States and that two cardinals sought to protect the priest.

Martínez told CPJ that she began receiving death threats in September 2006, when she began covering the case extensively for the Mexico City daily La Jornada and the daily news program “Hoy por hoy” on W Radio. Martínez also wrote a book about the case, Manto Púrpura (Purple Cloak), which was released in December. ... (News Alert 2007)

Interesting. How many more parallels are we going to see? Yesterday Gailon says he finally got a threatening sounding letter from an attorney, but he did say it didn't have any claws.

It's ridiculoous. Why is Danny getting so desperate? All he has to do is come clean. But the fact that he refuses suggests that he knows that he can't. And perhaps his pride prevents him from saying those few words that melt most hearts: "I am sorry. Will you forgive me?"

But he should remember that only God is infallible. Adventists don't believe in papal infallibility.

If only Lucifer had humbled himself in repentance way, way back, before he got kicked out of heaven, we wouldn't be in this mess today. Let that be a lesson to us all.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 1 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #169

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Canada.com)
Priest blames girls for abuse he caused

Lawyer speaks at workshop after visiting pedophile in prison

Roberta Pennington, CanWest News Service
Published: Thursday, January 18, 2007

WINDSOR - Convicted pedophile Reverend Charles Sylvestre blames his victims, other clergy and a school principal for the abuse he caused nearly 50 young girls, Ontario Crown Paul Bailey said yesterday.

"What we have here is a man who minimized his own involvement, blamed others, showed no [remorse] whatsoever to the psychological carnage that he caused," Mr. Bailey said. ... (http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/story.h...fe-57be11a56f73)

Just too many similarities.

The undiluted second angel's message says, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen." And Rev. 18 says, "Come out of her my people." As W. D. Frazee pointed out to a group of Country Life workers in 1983, not only do we have to come out of Babylon, but Babylon has to come out of us.

Hmm. Does anyone think any of the language in Rev. 18:2 fits this situation?

Now understand, I'm one who will fight tooth and nail against the idea that the Adventist Church is Babylon. We're not Babylon. We're nauseating Laodicea, the people who think they are rich and increased with goods and in need of nothing, and instead are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked. We're the people whom Jesus says He is about to spew out of His mouth, and that means cease to intercede for, not confess our names before the Father anymore.

Yet we are told that "the church may appear as about to fall." Is another prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Feb 1 2007, 10:25 AM

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 1 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #170

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 1 2007, 10:19 AM) [snapback]174349[/snapback]

Just too many similarities.

The undiluted second angel's message says, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen." And Rev. 18 says, "Come out of her my people." As W. D. Frazee pointed out to a group of Country Life workers in 1983, not only do we have to come out of Babylon, but Babylon has to come out of us.

Hmm. Does anyone think any of the language in Rev. 18:2 fits this situation?

Now understand, I'm one who will fight tooth and nail against the idea that the Adventist Church is Babylon. We're not Babylon. We're nauseating Laodicea, the people who think they are rich and increased with goods and in need of nothing, and instead are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked. We're the people whom Jesus says He is about to spew out of His mouth, and that means cease to intercede for, not confess our names before the Father anymore.

Yet we are told that "the church may appear as about to fall." Is another prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes?

Pickle first of all Tommy Shelton is not a member of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church! Second he has not been convicted of any crime! Thirdly with your idea of restoration, love and ministry, I really doubt that Tommy Shelton could ever look at the Remnant Church as being that which it was called to be.
The tower of Babel resulted in confusion, Babylon has always been confusing. Babel represents a mixture of conflicting ideas. (Much like the forums seen here.)
Remember that there are only two kinds of people in the world -those who know God, and those who don't know God. And both types can be found in every church, including your own. It takes more than having a name written on the church books to be a Christian. A Christian is one who KNOWS Jesus Christ.
Right at the end of the second angels message is something that needs to be looked at. The "fornication" in a spiritual sense this would be the merging of two principles that cannot merge, "salvation by faith" and "salvation by works".
It appears much that you preach the salvation by works. My friend it is only through the Blood of Jesus and His Righteousness that you, I, and Mr. Shelton are saved. Martin Luther struggled with this same thing many years ago.
It is not you Mr. Pickle who can offer forgiveness to Mr. Tommy Shelton. It is not you Pickle that Tommy Shelton (if guilty of these alluded offenses) would confess His doing too, this my friend is the concept of the Priest in those denominations we are so familiar with as SDA's.
You appear to make yourself of some great importance, finding a place to condem, correct, and deman. Do you Pickle have some sort of self worship going on? Isn't man worshiped when we have not time to seek God's power, His presence, and His control of situation and happenings in our lives. Is seems you have called yourself to stand as some sort of judge and excutioner for Mr. Shelton .
Friend there is one common thread that runs through the Three Angles Message and it's personal. It is YOU fear God, YOU give glory to Him, YOU worship Him. Its also the warning of Self worship and the invitation to the deeper life of worshiping and TRUSTING GOD.
The message that you and I should be proclaiming to the world and to Mr. Shelton is Jesus Saves and Jesus Forgives Sin!
What is your witness Pickle? Where is it? Your respect of person's in this is evident! Is this not sin? So how is it that what you do, and your respect of person (yourself, Linda) a lesser sin that what you have accussed Mr. Shelton of? I understand sin in whatever form will not be in heaven.
I cry to you as Elijah called to the people, as John the Baptist called to the people, and as part of the Remnant Church and the last message of time. REPENT and turn from your evil ways. Give Glory and Honor and Power to the Lord Jesus Christ. For it is His Righteousness that will save you.
"Not by power not by might but by my spirit says the Lord."
You have the duty to sound the alarm, which has been done repeatedly. Can you not trust the Lord to use all that you have brought forward? Is God lacking and his arm shortened in this matter? God Forbid! Pickle fall to your knees and humble yourself in the presence of God Almighty!
Its not your profession of SDA that has called you to this stand, it is not the credentials as pastor that has called you to this postion. It has not been the Lord that called you to such either, for our Lord is a loving God and He does not burn people forever and ever and ever.
Yet you proclaim God has called you to scorn this man for months on end, over, and over, and over.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 1 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #171

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Be SDA or not, he was a minister of God who prayed upon the young male members of his church, and basically everywhere he went. Those Catholic priests went for years with out being convicted opr disciplined in any manner, they were still guilty. Tommy is right where they were before they were finally caught. Thing is somebody had to talk aobut it, bring it out, shed some light on that which was done in darkness. I am just not understanding you and others defending and condoning his behavior. As a married man it was wrong let along, calling himself a Man of God.

You, also, are welcome to boycott BSDA in protest. We will miss you........really. yes.gif

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 09:59 AM) [snapback]174360[/snapback]

Pickle first of all Tommy Shelton is not a member of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church! Second he has not been convicted of any crime! Thirdly with your idea of restoration, love and ministry, I really doubt that Tommy Shelton could ever look at the Remnant Church as being that which it was called to be.
The tower of Babel resulted in confusion, Babylon has always been confusing. Babel represents a mixture of conflicting ideas. (Much like the forums seen here.) Remember that there are only two kinds of people in the world -those who know God, and those who don't know God. And both types can be found in every church, including your own. It takes more than having a name written on the church books to be a Christian. A Christian is one who KNOWS Jesus Christ.
Right at the end of the second angels message is something that needs to be looked at. The "fornication" in a spiritual sense this would be the merging of two principles that cannot merge, "salvation by faith" and "salvation by works".
It appears much that you preach the salvation by works. My friend it is only through the Blood of Jesus and His Righteousness that you, I, and Mr. Shelton are saved. Martin Luther struggled with this same thing many years ago.
It is not you Mr. Pickle who can offer forgiveness to Mr. Tommy Shelton. It is not you Pickle that Tommy Shelton (if guilty of these alluded offenses) would confess His doing too, this my friend is the concept of the Priest in those denominations we are so familiar with as SDA's.
You appear to make yourself of some great importance, finding a place to condem, correct, and deman. Do you Pickle have some sort of self worship going on? Isn't man worshiped when we have not time to seek God's power, His presence, and His control of situation and happenings in our lives. Is seems you have called yourself to stand as some sort of judge and excutioner for Mr. Shelton .
Friend there is one common thread that runs through the Three Angles Message and it's personal. It is YOU fear God, YOU give glory to Him, YOU worship Him. Its also the warning of Self worship and the invitation to the deeper life of worshiping and TRUSTING GOD.
The message that you and I should be proclaiming to the world and to Mr. Shelton is Jesus Saves and Jesus Forgives Sin!
What is your witness Pickle? Where is it? Your respect of person's in this is evident! Is this not sin? So how is it that what you do, and your respect of person (yourself, Linda) a lesser sin that what you have accussed Mr. Shelton of? I understand sin in whatever form will not be in heaven.
I cry to you as Elijah called to the people, as John the Baptist called to the people, and as part of the Remnant Church and the last message of time. REPENT and turn from your evil ways. Give Glory and Honor and Power to the Lord Jesus Christ. For it is His Righteousness that will save you.
You have the duty to sound the alarm, which has been done repeatedly. Can you not trust the Lord to use all that you have brought forward? Is God lacking and his arm shortened in this matter? God Forbid! Pickle fall to your knees and humble yourself in the presence of God Almighty!
Its not your profession of SDA that has called you to this stand, it is not the credentials as pastor that has called you to this postion. It has not been the Lord that called you to such either, for our Lord is a loving God and He does not burn people forever and ever and ever.
Yet you proclaim God has called you to scorn this man for months on end, over, and over, and over.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 1 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #172

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

How long have the charges against Tommy Shelton been discussed here? Since late 2006? Would Tommy Shelton be more likely to be interested in becoming SDA if everyone here were to turn a blind eye to the testimonies of the Clem Brothers and Brad Dunning or the hurting mother of a younger victim?

How long has Tommy Shelton been exposed to all of the Remnant working at 3abn? How long has he seen his SDA brethren work to cover up his alleged damaging behavior by lies and intimidation? That witness by the Remnant working at 3abn didn't seem to do much to woo him in, did it?

I have personally stated many times that Tommy Shelton is one of God's children, purchased by the same blood that Jesus shed for all of us. I am praying that he will break out of his denial, claim the salvation that Jesus offers and truly repent and provide restitution to his victims.

Please, if you are going to cry to anyone as Elijah and John the Baptist to repent and turn from your evil ways, cry to Danny Shelton and his brother Tommy for their own sakes and that of the wonderful ministry of 3abn!!!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 1 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #173

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

The tower of Babel resulted in confusion, Babylon has always been confusing. Babel represents a mixture of conflicting ideas. (Much like the forums seen here.)
Remember that there are only two kinds of people in the world -those who know God, and those who don't know God. And both types can be found in every church, including your own. It takes more than having a name written on the church books to be a Christian. A Christian is one who KNOWS Jesus Christ.

Eye witnesss,

In this country(USA) we removed from office a sitting congressman for sending suggestive emails to underage young people. NOW please show me were were are to hold our pastors no matter what church they are grouped with, to lower standard then our political leaders?

Eye witness , I do not believe that Mr. Pickle is trying to scorn or burn Tommy S. over and over again, only just trying to get the Shelton Brothers to stop playing Games. You my friend are only aiding in those games. The bottom line is that only God can forgive sin I am sure that Mr. Pickle would full agree with that, but the same God that can forgive has stated in his word that for Public sins there needs to be public confession that has not been forthcoming in the least period.

So after Tommy confesses and Mr. pickle still goes after him then you will have grounds to complain, until that time please try and be understanding if some of us do not want to sit by and watch the gospel being made a mockery.

Erik W.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 1 2007, 10:26 AM) [snapback]174369[/snapback]

How long have the charges against Tommy Shelton been discussed here? Since late 2006? Would Tommy Shelton be more likely to be interested in becoming SDA if everyone here were to turn a blind eye to the testimonies of the Clem Brothers and Brad Dunning or the hurting mother of a younger victim?

How long has Tommy Shelton been exposed to all of the Remnant working at 3abn? How long has he seen his SDA brethren work to cover up his alleged damaging behavior by lies and intimidation? That witness by the Remnant working at 3abn didn't seem to do much to woo him in, did it?

I have personally stated many times that Tommy Shelton is one of God's children, purchased by the same blood that Jesus shed for all of us. I am praying that he will break out of his denial, claim the salvation that Jesus offers and truly repent and provide restitution to his victims.

Please, if you are going to cry to anyone as Elijah and John the Baptist to repent and turn from your evil ways, cry to Danny Shelton and his brother Tommy for their own sakes and that of the wonderful ministry of 3abn!!!

amen, amen amen

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 1 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #174

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 12:59 PM) [snapback]174360[/snapback]

Eye Witness, your arguments are based upon the false assumption quoted above. If the assumption is false, then the conclusion arrived from it must in turn be false. Pickle has never claimed that God "called" him to "scorn" Tommy Shelton. He has also made statements here, that he came searching truth, neither as a supporter of Danny or Linda Shelton. Within the framework of that investigation he has gone directly to the sources to hear their testimony. Where he found conflicting statements, he sought further for answers. Those answers lead to the information regarding the allegations of sexual molestation against Tommy Shelton. Rather than merely accepting second hand allegations he sought out the victims. It is the testimony of the victims that speak against Tommy Shelton. The Bible say that it takes the testimony of two or more witnesses to convict a man of sin. In the case of Tommy Shelton the testimonies have exceeded two a number of times over and more victims are still coming forward.

Eye Witness, isn't time to set aside this charade of trying to misrepresent and discredit the messenger in order to silence the message? This dog doesn't hunt here...

Sister

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 1 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #175

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Re: "WINDSOR - Convicted pedophile Reverend Charles Sylvestre blames his victims, other clergy and a school principal for the abuse he caused nearly 50 young girls, Ontario Crown Paul Bailey said yesterday.

"What we have here is a man who minimized his own involvement, blamed others, showed no [remorse] whatsoever to the psychological carnage that he caused," Mr. Bailey said. ... (http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/story.h...fe-57be11a56f73)"

That attitude is not uncommon. I once worked with a highly educated, hilghly paid male who blamed the 4 YO female that he molested: How was he expected to respond to her? She walked in front of him naked! What would any normal male do?

For those who were unable to logon to the above URL try this one:

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/story.h...fe-57be11a56f73

This post has been edited by Observer: Feb 1 2007, 02:50 PM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 1 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #176

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 1 2007, 12:20 PM) [snapback]174365[/snapback]

Be SDA or not, he was a minister of God who prayed upon the young male members of his church, and basically everywhere he went. Those Catholic priests went for years with out being convicted opr disciplined in any manner, they were still guilty. Tommy is right where they were before they were finally caught. Thing is somebody had to talk aobut it, bring it out, shed some light on that which was done in darkness. I am just not understanding you and others defending and condoning his behavior. As a married man it was wrong let along, calling himself a Man of God.

You, also, are welcome to boycott BSDA in protest. We will miss you........really. yes.gif

Tommy (if convicted and is guilty of these allogations) was wrong to prey upon young males period. His relationship with God, his forgiveness with God, is not your business. You business is to witness to millions upon millions in this world of a Father who offers saving grace and mercy. HE (God) can change peoples lives. NOt you.
You are only making MR. Shelton your prey. Do two wrong make a right? Tell me are you looking for some sort of self satisfaction in your prey process? Sounds like to me that this is could be a problem in your prey on him and in his alleged prey on them. As I have stated the alarm has been sounded and sounded over, and over again. Let God be God and let the judicial system do their job. And as a christian (if you are) then do your job and witness about Jesus and his power to change lives. Has Jesus done anything for you? Has he changed your life in any way? If not, then let me introduce to you the creator of this world. The very one that hung the planets in space on nothing. He has deliever many from the hands of Satan and He can do the same for you today. He loves you, He created you to serve Him. He has made promise after promise in His word for you. H e wants you in his kingdom and He wants Tommy Shelton there also. God is all powerful, all knowing and not one thing passes by that He does not know about or can not attend to. He also knows every desire of your heart, every feeling that you possess at this minute. It is He that is so very much in love with you even when He is not on your mind. Ask for His forgiveness for your wrong doings, ask Him to become Lord of you life, forgive those around you and trust God and believe Him not just believe in Him.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 1 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #177

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

boxing.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 1 2007, 01:12 PM
Post #178

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(sister @ Feb 1 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]174376[/snapback]

Eye Witness, your arguments are based upon the false assumption quoted above. If the assumption is false, then the conclusion arrived from it must in turn be false. Pickle has never claimed that God "called" him to "scorn" Tommy Shelton. He has also made statements here, that he came searching truth, neither as a supporter of Danny or Linda Shelton. Within the framework of that investigation he has gone directly to the sources to hear their testimony. Where he found conflicting statements, he sought further for answers. Those answers lead to the information regarding the allegations of sexual molestation against Tommy Shelton. Rather than merely accepting second hand allegations he sought out the victims. It is the testimony of the victims that speak against Tommy Shelton. The Bible say that it takes the testimony of two or more witnesses to convict a man of sin. In the case of Tommy Shelton the testimonies have exceeded two a number of times over and more victims are still coming forward.

Eye Witness, isn't time to set aside this charade of trying to misrepresent and discredit the messenger in order to silence the message? This dog doesn't hunt here...

Sister

Sister what Pickle has posted, what Pickle has investigated and brought forward to the people are statements that are unfounded. Where are these people? Why have they not went to the authorities? One statement I read said that the person went to the authorities and there was nothing done? Why? Was there no evidence? How can you on someone draw a conclusion and find that because someone said it that it is truth.
Do you not know that their are people whom this is the only way they can get attention. It is with such methods at like this. I have questioned are any of these really just homosexuals, they don't have a case in the courts because they are known in the community as homosexuals. I don't know, but none of this without court proceedings, convictions is justified. If its court facts then weigh it, wallow in it, To do so without, well it just doesn't make since, not for what is suppose to be "christians".
Have you thought about how many of those sort of burdened people that have peverted ways get on this forum and get their statisfaction from reading about this gore. Their minds work differently than ours and they can find the content exciting, arousing. You and all those who have over and over and over went through this stuff are giving them more and more satisfaction. Have you ever thought about it? Give it some thought. This stuff is unhealthy for the poster for the readers and for the perverted as well. Posting the example of this incident and that incident this only helps those with the sickness to picture in their minds exactly the act they have either committed or would like to commit. This could be an asset to some child or whatever to become a victim today. Please I beg you, for those who this gore could hurt, stop giving Satan tools.
Ted Bundy was all about written material and pictures and so on. Please stop it folks you are enhancing what could be death for some who fall victim to the preversion.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 1 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #179

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Oh but it is my buisness, you see I belong to SDA church,and 3ABN, although an independent ministry, is an independent SDA ministry. All the programming on their is Adventist in their beliefs and doctrine. They carry all of our major events. So it is my business to make sure we nip this mess in the bud, before it this network TV. Do you realy think they will over look this in light of the problems with Catholic priests? Another religious leader praying on young boys and men? We just had the preacher a few months ago with the homosexual affair? Yes, it IS my business.

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 10:50 AM) [snapback]174380[/snapback]

Tommy (if convicted and is guilty of these allogations) was wrong to prey upon young males period. His relationship with God, his forgiveness with God, is not your business. You business is to witness to millions upon millions in this world of a Father who offers saving grace and mercy. HE (God) can change peoples lives. NOt you. You are only making MR. Shelton your prey. Do two wrong make a right? Tell me are you looking for some sort of self satisfaction in your prey process? Sounds like to me that this is could be a problem in your prey on him and in his alleged prey on them. As I have stated the alarm has been sounded and sounded over, and over again. Let God be God and let the judicial system do their job. And as a christian (if you are) then do your job and witness about Jesus and his power to change lives. Has Jesus done anything for you? Has he changed your life in any way? If not, then let me introduce to you the creator of this world. The very one that hung the planets in space on nothing. He has deliever many from the hands of Satan and He can do the same for you today. He loves you, He created you to serve Him. He has made promise after promise in His word for you. H e wants you in his kingdom and He wants Tommy Shelton there also. God is all powerful, all knowing and not one thing passes by that He does not know about or can not attend to. He also knows every desire of your heart, every feeling that you possess at this minute. It is He that is so very much in love with you even when He is not on your mind. Ask for His forgiveness for your wrong doings, ask Him to become Lord of you life, forgive those around you and trust God and believe Him not just believe in Him.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 1 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #180

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]174383[/snapback]

Sister what Pickle has posted, what Pickle has investigated and brought forward to the people are statements that are unfounded. Where are these people? Why have they not went to the authorities? One statement I read said that the person went to the authorities and there was nothing done? Why? Was there no evidence? How can you on someone draw a conclusion and find that because someone said it that it is truth.
Do you not know that their are people whom this is the only way they can get attention. It is with such methods at like this. I have questioned are any of these really just homosexuals, they don't have a case in the courts because they are known in the community as homosexuals. I don't know, but none of this without court proceedings, convictions is justified. If its court facts then weigh it, wallow in it, To do so without, well it just doesn't make since, not for what is suppose to be "christians".
Have you thought about how many of those sort of burdened people that have peverted ways get on this forum and get their statisfaction from reading about this gore. Their minds work differently than ours and they can find the content exciting, arousing. You and all those who have over and over and over went through this stuff are giving them more and more satisfaction. Have you ever thought about it? Give it some thought. This stuff is unhealthy for the poster for the readers and for the perverted as well. Posting the example of this incident and that incident this only helps those with the sickness to picture in their minds exactly the act they have either committed or would like to commit. This could be an asset to some child or whatever to become a victim today. Please I beg you, for those who this gore could hurt, stop giving Satan tools.
Ted Bundy was all about written material and pictures and so on. Please stop it folks you are enhancing what could be death for some who fall victim to the preversion.

eye witness,

what would you have us to do look the other way, that certainly is satans tool has well.

ERIK

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church