Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11955&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:38:12 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tommy Shelton Vindicated!, I hope.
inga
post Feb 2 2007, 12:54 AM
Post #226

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 577

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 02:12 PM) [snapback]174383[/snapback]

Do you not know that their are people whom this is the only way they can get attention. It is with such methods at like this. I have questioned are any of these really just homosexuals, they don't have a case in the courts because they are known in the community as homosexuals.
Have you thought about how many of those sort of burdened people that have peverted ways get on this forum and get their statisfaction from reading about this gore. Their minds work differently than ours and they can find the content exciting, arousing.

You, "eye witness," are despicable and perverted to further assault the victims with your innuendo!!! thumbdown.gif mad.gif thumbdown.gif mad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Feb 2 2007, 01:03 AM
Post #227

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

You are right seraph|m that sure does answer a lot & its right on target no wonder they picked the name they did. dunno.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 2 2007, 01:15 AM
Post #228

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 01:12 PM) [snapback]174383[/snapback]

Sister what Pickle has posted, what Pickle has investigated and brought forward to the people are statements that are unfounded. Where are these people? Why have they not went to the authorities? One statement I read said that the person went to the authorities and there was nothing done? Why? Was there no evidence? How can you on someone draw a conclusion and find that because someone said it that it is truth.
Do you not know that their are people whom this is the only way they can get attention. It is with such methods at like this. I have questioned are any of these really just homosexuals, they don't have a case in the courts because they are known in the community as homosexuals. I don't know, but none of this without court proceedings, convictions is justified. If its court facts then weigh it, wallow in it, To do so without, well it just doesn't make since, not for what is suppose to be "christians".
Have you thought about how many of those sort of burdened people that have peverted ways get on this forum and get their statisfaction from reading about this gore. Their minds work differently than ours and they can find the content exciting, arousing. You and all those who have over and over and over went through this stuff are giving them more and more satisfaction. Have you ever thought about it? Give it some thought. This stuff is unhealthy for the poster for the readers and for the perverted as well. Posting the example of this incident and that incident this only helps those with the sickness to picture in their minds exactly the act they have either committed or would like to commit. This could be an asset to some child or whatever to become a victim today. Please I beg you, for those who this gore could hurt, stop giving Satan tools.
Ted Bundy was all about written material and pictures and so on. Please stop it folks you are enhancing what could be death for some who fall victim to the preversion.

Questioning the sexual orientation of myself and other victims does nothing but make you look like a fool. It WILL NOT shut us down. The more of these posts I read, the more determined I am to see that justice is finally done.

Keep talking. I'm just getting started.

Duane Clem

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 2 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #229

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 2 2007, 02:15 AM) [snapback]174577[/snapback]

Questioning the sexual orientation of myself and other victims does nothing but make you look like a fool. It WILL NOT shut us down. The more of these posts I read, the more determined I am to see that justice is finally done.

Duane Clem

Go, Duane, go!! thumbsup.gif

Sometimes anger is a positive emotion. It provides the push to do something that needs to be done. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 2 2007, 02:24 AM
Post #230

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]174561[/snapback]

I was just thinking the same about you hoty. By the way, your info that Tommy was coming back on weeks ago never happened.

Why?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 2 2007, 03:43 AM
Post #231

Advanced Member

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 2 2007, 01:59 AM) [snapback]174582[/snapback]

Go, Duane, go!! thumbsup.gif

Sometimes anger is a positive emotion. It provides the push to do something that needs to be done. thumbsup.gif

Each and every post that attacks me or another victim just gives me more resolve to see this through. Danny, Tommy nor any of their apologists will deter me.

Have you noticed the tone of their posts? There is not one scrap of evidence to vindicate Tommy. All they can do is call names and question motives. That's the mark of someone who knows that they're fighting a losing battle.

I'm in this for the duration. I'm not going anywhere. Count on it.

Duane Clem

--------------------
Duane Clem

Gems of Wisdom
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 2 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #232

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 2 2007, 02:43 AM) [snapback]174590[/snapback]

Each and every post that attacks me or another victim just gives me more resolve to see this through. Danny, Tommy nor any of their apologists will deter me.

Have you noticed the tone of their posts? There is not one scrap of evidence to vindicate Tommy. All they can do is call names and question motives. That's the mark of someone who knows that they're fighting a losing battle.

Duane Clem

Duane:

I hope that you do not associate those who attack you with Seventd-day Adventists. We are behind you, friend. We support you. Thanks for your courage in the face of great adversity.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Feb 2 2007, 08:47 AM
Post #233

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 2 2007, 05:43 AM) [snapback]174590[/snapback]

Duane Clem

Their tactic is to discredit the victims and remove the scrutiny from the abuser. It's not a new strategy...yet they employ it nevertheless...

To quote someone we all know..."how tiresome they are"

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 2 2007, 08:52 AM
Post #234

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 2 2007, 02:15 AM) [snapback]174577[/snapback]

Duane Clem

Smoke and mirrors...that's what the Danny apologists are all about...all talk, no substance...don't worry, truth ALWAYS, ALWAYS, prevails.

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 2 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #235

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 2 2007, 01:47 AM) [snapback]174572[/snapback]

I ran across this site, and thought it might help answer a few questions. scratchchin.gif

Bystanders/Bully

Sad that this word, and others, is used by aggresors...

The serial bully:

* is a convincing, practised liar and when called to account, will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs at that moment
* has a Jekyll and Hyde nature - is vile, vicious and vindictive in private, but innocent and charming in front of witnesses; no-one can (or wants to) believe this individual has a vindictive nature - only the current target of the serial bully's aggression sees both sides; whilst the Jekyll side is described as "charming" and convincing enough to deceive personnel, management and a tribunal, the Hyde side is frequently described as "evil"; Hyde is the real person, Jekyll is an act
* excels at deception and should never be underestimated in their capacity to deceive
* uses excessive charm and is always plausible and convincing when peers, superiors or others are present (charm can be used to deceive as well as to cover for lack of empathy)
* is glib, shallow and superficial with plenty of fine words and lots of form - but there's no substance
* is possessed of an exceptional verbal facility and will outmanoeuvre most people in verbal interaction, especially at times of conflict
* is often described as smooth, slippery, slimy, ingratiating, fawning, toadying, obsequious, sycophantic
* relies on mimicry, repetition and regurgitation to convince others that he or she is both a "normal" human being and a tough dynamic manager, as in extolling the virtues of the latest management fads and pouring forth the accompanying jargon
* is unusually skilled in being able to anticipate what people want to hear and then saying it plausiblyhttp://www.blacksda.com/forums/style_images/blue-glass/folder_rte_images/bold.gif
Bold
* cannot be trusted or relied upon
* fails to fulfil commitments
* is emotionally retarded with an arrested level of emotional development; whilst language and intellect may appear to be that of an adult, the bully displays the emotional age of a five-year-old
* is emotionally immature and emotionally untrustworthy
* exhibits unusual and inappropriate attitudes to sexual matters, sexual behaviour and bodily functions; underneath the charming exterior there are often suspicions or hints of sex discrimination and sexual harassment, perhaps also sexual dysfunction, sexual inadequacy, sexual perversion, sexual violence or sexual abuse
* in a relationship, is incapable of initiating or sustaining intimacy
* holds deep prejudices (eg against the opposite gender, people of a different sexual orientation, other cultures and religious beliefs, foreigners, etc - prejudiced people are unvaryingly unimaginative) but goes to great lengths to keep this prejudicial aspect of their personality secret
* is self-opinionated and displays arrogance, audacity, a superior sense of entitlement and sense of invulnerability and untouchability
* has a deep-seated contempt of clients in contrast to his or her professed compassion
* is a control freak and has a compulsive need to control everyone and everything you say, do, think and believe; for example, will launch an immediate personal attack attempting to restrict what you are permitted to say if you start talking knowledgeably about psychopathic personality or antisocial personality disorder in their presence - but aggressively maintains the right to talk (usually unknowledgeably) about anything they choose; serial bullies despise anyone who enables others to see through their deception and their mask of sanity
* displays a compulsive need to criticise whilst simultaneously refusing to value, praise and acknowledge others, their achievements, or their existence
* shows a lack of joined-up thinking with conversation that doesn't flow and arguments that don't hold water
* [/b]flits from topic to topic so that you come away feeling you've never had a proper conversation
* refuses to be specific and never gives a straight answer
* is evasive and has a Houdini-like ability to escape accountability
* undermines and destroys anyone who the bully perceives to be an adversary, a potential threat, or who can see through the bully's mask
* is
adept at creating conflict between those who would otherwise collate incriminating information about them
* is quick to discredit and neutralise anyone who can talk knowledgeably about antisocial or sociopathic behaviors
* may pursue a vindictive vendetta against anyone who dares to held them accountable, perhaps using others' resources and contemptuous of the damage caused to other people and organisations in pursuance of the vendetta
* is also quick to belittle, undermine, denigrate and discredit anyone who calls, attempts to call, or might call the bully to account
* gains gratification from denying people what they are entitled to
* is highly manipulative, especially of people's perceptions and emotions (eg guilt)
* poisons peoples' minds by manipulating their perceptions
* when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggression
* is arrogant, haughty, high-handed, and a know-all
* often has an overwhelming, unhealthy and narcissistic attention-seeking need to portray themselves as a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate person, in contrast to their behaviour and treatment of others; the bully sees nothing wrong with their behavior and chooses to remain oblivious to the discrepancy between how they like to be seen and how they are seen by others
* is spiritually dead although may loudly profess some religious belief or affiliation
* is mean-spirited, officious, and often unbelievably petty
* is mean, stingy, and financially untrustworthy
* is greedy, selfish, a parasite and an emotional vampire
* is always a taker and never a giver
* is convinced of their superiority and has an overbearing belief in their qualities of leadership but cannot distinguish between leadership (maturity, decisiveness, assertiveness, co-operation, trust, integrity) and bullying (immaturity, impulsiveness, aggression, manipulation, distrust, deceitfulness)
* often fraudulently claims qualifications, experience, titles, entitlements or affiliations which are ambiguous, misleading, or bogus
* often misses the semantic meaning of language, misinterprets what is said, sometimes wrongly thinking that comments of a satirical, ironic or general negative nature apply to him or herself
* knows the words but not the song
* is constantly imposing on others a false reality made up of distortion and fabrication
* sometimes displays a seemingly limitless demonic energy especially when engaged in attention-seeking activities or evasion of accountability and is often a committeeaholic or apparent workaholic

Responsibility

The serial bully appears to lack insight into his or her behaviour and seems to be oblivious to the crassness and inappropriateness thereof; however, it is more likely that the bully knows what they are doing but elects to switch off the moral and ethical considerations by which normal people are bound. If the bully knows what they are doing, they are responsible for their behaviour and thus liable for its consequences to other people. If the bully doesn't know what they are doing, they should be suspended from duty on the grounds of diminished responsibility and the provisions of the Mental Health Act should apply.

Hmmm... sound like anyone we know?

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Feb 2 2007, 09:51 AM
Post #236

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

Wonders how this list would differ from a definition of a psycopath(however that is spelled...)?

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 2 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #237

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(västergötland @ Feb 2 2007, 10:51 AM) [snapback]174624[/snapback]

Wonders how this list would differ from a definition of a psycopath(however that is spelled...)?

I think the word you want is actually sociopath.... and if so, the answer is... not much.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 2 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #238

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 2 2007, 09:58 AM) [snapback]174626[/snapback]

I think the word you want is actually sociopath.... and if so, the answer is... not much.

however they use to use the term psychopath...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 2 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #239

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 2 2007, 08:39 AM) [snapback]174617[/snapback]

Duane:

I hope that you do not associate those who attack you with Seventd-day Adventists. We are behind you, friend. We support you. Thanks for your courage in the face of great adversity.

Absolutely not. I have many friends in the SDA church. I know I'm among friends here for the most part. I appreciate everyone's support and I don't take it for granted.

Danny Shelton doesn't scare me, nor do any of his apologists. The smear and run tactics of the past are drawing to a close. It just won't work anymore.

BTW, dewayneholden, if you read this, and if you're who I think you are, I believe you may be hiding something that happened to you in the past as well. I know I reacted the same way when I realized I was going to have to face it. NOW is the time to come forward while there are people to stand with you.

Duane Clem

--------------------
Duane Clem

Gems of Wisdom

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #240

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 2 2007, 10:38 AM) [snapback]174664[/snapback]

Absolutely not. I have many friends in the SDA church. I know I'm among friends here for the most part. I appreciate everyone's support and I don't take it for granted.

Yes you are! Friends who think of you as a brother in Christ and will continue to support you no matter how strong the threats and intimidation become!

Danny Shelton doesn't scare me, nor do any of his apologists. The smear and run tactics of the past are drawing to a close. It just won't work anymore.

clapping.gif

BTW, dewayneholden, if you read this, and if you're who I think you are, I believe you may be hiding something that happened to you in the past as well. I know I reacted the same way when I realized I was going to have to face it. NOW is the time to come forward while there are people to stand with you.

Duane Clem

I hope he is listening.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church