Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11955&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:34:37 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tommy Shelton Vindicated!, I hope.
awesumtenor
post Jan 4 2007, 07:50 AM
Post #31

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(ToB1nJC @ Jan 4 2007, 08:39 AM) [snapback]167432[/snapback]

I hope and pray that I will never behave un-Christlike in my thoughts, words, and actions.

Is that anything like "...God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are..."

Rather than infer, I figured I'd ask...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 4 2007, 07:51 AM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

I am very saddened by the conduct that is displayed here many times. I would like to share something I read this morning in my devotionals and would ask all to contemplate this counsel...

"Never question the motives of your brethren; for as you judge them, God has declared you will be judged. Open your hearts to kindliness, to the cheering rays of the Sun of Righteousness. Encourage kindly thoughts and holy affections. Cultivate the habit of speaking well of your brethren. Let not pride or selfish righteousness prevent you from making a frank and full confession of your wrong-doings. If you do not love those for whom Christ has died, you have no genuine love for Christ, and your worship will be as a tainted offering before God. If you cherish unworthy thoughts, misjudging your brethren and surmising evil of them, God will not hear your self-sufficient, self-exalted prayers. When you go to those who you think are doing wrong, you must have the spirit of meekness, of kindness, and be full of mercy and good fruits. Do not show partiality to one or more, and neglect other of your brethren because they are not congenial to you. Beware lest you deal harshly with those who you think have made mistakes, while others, more guilty and more deserving of reproof, who should be severely rebuked for their unChristlike conduct, are sustained and treated as friends."--RH Mar. 12, 1895.

I hope and pray that I will never behave un-Christlike in my thoughts, words, and actions.

Have a blessed day,

ToB1nJC

Thank you for posting that. It is indeed a wakeup call and something i believe we, including myself, need to take to heart daily.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 4 2007, 08:29 AM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(ToB1nJC @ Jan 4 2007, 06:39 AM) [snapback]167432[/snapback]

I am very saddened by the conduct that is displayed here many times. I would like to share something I read this morning in my devotionals and would ask all to contemplate this counsel...

"Never question the motives of your brethren; for as you judge them, God has declared you will be judged. Open your hearts to kindliness, to the cheering rays of the Sun of Righteousness. Encourage kindly thoughts and holy affections. Cultivate the habit of speaking well of your brethren. Let not pride or selfish righteousness prevent you from making a frank and full confession of your wrong-doings. If you do not love those for whom Christ has died, you have no genuine love for Christ, and your worship will be as a tainted offering before God. If you cherish unworthy thoughts, misjudging your brethren and surmising evil of them, God will not hear your self-sufficient, self-exalted prayers. When you go to those who you think are doing wrong, you must have the spirit of meekness, of kindness, and be full of mercy and good fruits. Do not show partiality to one or more, and neglect other of your brethren because they are not congenial to you. Beware lest you deal harshly with those who you think have made mistakes, while others, more guilty and more deserving of reproof, who should be severely rebuked for their unChristlike conduct, are sustained and treated as friends."--RH Mar. 12, 1895.

Have a blessed day,

ToB1nJC

Welcome to BSDA ToB1nJC!

Like you, I also hope and pray that I will never behave in an un-Christlike manner.

I know that some who are "newbies" to this forum have spent much time reading what has been posted here before they register and begin to post. Is this the case with you? I hope so. There truly is a lot of information to sift through and weigh here before rushing to any judgements.

As I hope you have figured out, BlackSDA.com is a collection of forums where everyone is free to express their opinions. The 3abn forum has been set aside by the site owner as an area for those interested to participate in discussions on things related to 3abn. Sometimes the discussions get lively and sometimes they even get inappropriate. When necessary, Calvin or his appointed administrators will jump in and remind those erring of the rules of conduct for this site.

By your post it is hard to tell what type of conduct has saddened you. Perhaps you could clarify that for us all.

If you have been reading in depth the information here, you will know that many serious subjects have been discussed.

The Ellen White quote you posted is indeed wonderful counsel on how we should interact with our fellow believers!

I have bolded the last part because this is exactly the problem at 3abn that many are trying to address here on this very forum!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 4 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #34

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(ToB1nJC @ Jan 4 2007, 03:39 PM) [snapback]167432[/snapback]

----
Beware lest you deal harshly with those who you think have made mistakes, while others, more guilty and more deserving of reproof, who should be severely rebuked for their unChristlike conduct, are sustained and treated as friends."[/i]--RH Mar. 12, 1895.

Have a blessed day,

ToB1nJC

May God bless you for posting this. My wife and I saw with our own eyes how un-Christlike Linda Shelton was being treated as she was accused of what she had not done, while the guilty, who should be severely rebuked, were sustained.

So thank you for showing us that God is leading us on the right track. I pray we may be Christ-like in doing what must be done, that His name may be glorified!

Johann

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 4 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

welcome(1).gif Welcome to the forum, ToB1nJC smile.gif

I take it that you see your identity as "To Be One in Jesus Christ." And that is exactly what we need to strive for to help answer the prayer of Jesus.

Of course, you realize that Satan has a counterfeit to every good thing that God has in mind for us. However, his methods are very different. He can produce an apparent "oneness" in many ways -- by sweeping things under the rug, by agreeing to suppress differences in the interest of a common goal that is not the glory of God, etc.

By contrast, the methods of Christ are to be as transparent as sunlight in our own lives and to cover with love the mistakes and stumblings of our fellow believers. At the same time, we are admonished to deal faithfully with unrepentant sinners in our midst -- to draw them out of the fire with fear and trembling. If you're pulled out of harm's way by your hair, that may hurt. blink.gif If you're roughly thrown to the ground in order not to be run over by a train, it's likely to hurt, etc.

People on this board have seen sin glorified in the name of the Lord. We have seen God misrepresented. And we believe it is our duty to do what we can to ensure that this misrepresentation of God stops. Sharing information is one step in this process.

Thank you for this beautiful quote:

ToB1nJC

Note that the same author had something to say about sympathizing with those who are in the wrong:
QUOTE(Ellen White @ Testimonies to the Church, Vol I, p. 213)

I saw that many souls have been destroyed by their brethren unwisely sympathizing with them, when their only hope was to be left to see and realize the full extent of their wrongs. But as they eagerly accept the sympathy of unwise brethren, they receive the idea that they are abused; and if they attempt to retrace their steps, they make halfhearted work. They divide the matter to suit their natural feelings, lay blame upon the reprover, and so patch up the matter. It is not probed to the bottom, and is not healed, and they again fall into the same wrong, because they were not left to feel the extent of their wrong, and humble themselves before God, and let Him build them up. False sympathizers have worked in direct opposition to the mind of Christ and ministering angels.

It is not kind to sympathize with those who are heading on the way to destruction unless they are hit over the head and dragged out of harm's way -- if they don't struggle too much.

I agree 100% with what "Peacefully Bewildered" and Johann posted.

Blessings,
Inge Anderson

This post has been edited by inga: Jan 4 2007, 10:14 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 4 2007, 04:05 PM
Post #36

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Just my thoughts;

I believe Aletheia is an attorney. I believe she/he is pointing out a valid fact in one sense.

Tommy "Retiring" has not solved a serious and obvious problem. Until Tommy is "Proven" guilty, he is free to continue in his past behavior.

If we are to do our duty as good citizens, we will find someone who will file charges against Tommy Shelton. Otherwise we have done nothing to stop or warn future victims. Therefore, Tommy’s departure from 3ABN with the promise of a return is not the complete effect that is needed.

We are missing that last step in a court room or a confession so that he will be added to the sex offenders list and have to report where he is living.

As much as I dislike Aletheia’s approach, I have to honestly say that she has a point. We have more work to do.

Also, have we forgotten the alligations against Danny for sexual misconduct? We have the witness and her statement. Does he need to be on the list too?

“3ABN Live” being removed from the line up in programming does not solve the problem either.

However, I am sure the investigators have addressed this problem long before Aletheia came on the scene. Therefore, I will place my trust in the investigators to do what is right and best for all parties.

In the mean time ... GP.gif PTL.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 4 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

The seventh victim that has just come forward gave me the name of Brad Dunning, a gentleman who is now a United Pentecostal preacher. I contacted him and he has given the following written account of his own experience. It appears that Pastor Dunning may have been the first to make complaints of sexual misconduct on the part of Tommy Shelton at the Ezra Church of God, complaints that eventually led to the revoking of Tommy's ordination in 1985.

Four points were given for that 1985 action, one of which was:

QUOTE(Illinois Ministerial Credentials Committee)
1. Improper counseling procedures followed by you and admitted by you.

I asked the seventh victim what that might have been. He said that what he had heard at the time was that there was a boy at the school trying to get other boys involved in homosexual activity, and that Tommy had tried to bring it out into the open by propositioning the boy.

I asked the seventh victim which he had heard of first, the boy's problem or Tommy's "counseling" procedure. He said he heard of them at the same time. I suggested that it is possible this was a way for Tommy to explain away what he had really done.

Of course, it seemed important to follow up on this and see if maybe Tommy was almost in the clear after all. This is why I contacted the boy turned preacher, Pastor Brad Dunning. I told Dunning about how it has been said that Tommy was trying to bring his deviant behavior out into the open. He said that that was the first time he had ever heard of that.

I have mixed feelings posting this one, since it does describe exactly what Tommy said to young teenager Brad, and it doesn't make for pleasant reading. But what do you do?

It is hard to imagine that this could have been the first time something like this happened. People don't just wake up one day and say things like this out of the blue, do they?

Pastor Dunning would love to see Tommy behind bars. It burns him up to see him on the air. He said that because of all he knows about what goes on at Three Angels Broadcasting Network, that around his home they call it Three Devils Broadcasting. I assured him that Seventh-day Adventists don't tolerate this kind of thing, and he realizes that every group, including his, has its renegades.

Walt Thompson said:

QUOTE(Walt Thompson)
The allegations against Tommy were made about 30 years ago. They were reported to the proper authorities. No physical actions ever occured. Tommy appologized to the kids and offered recompence. The DA said there was no case. No restrictions were ever imposed.

I asked pastor Dunning if Tommy had ever apologized. He said, "No."

Mr. Unnamed Person, your task of attributing all these allegations to just Pastor Dryden's jealousy of Tommy Shelton is becoming tougher by the day. Better not wait too long to post, or your task will be horrendous.

I trust that whatever the seventh victim writes will be much more pleasant reading.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 4 2007, 04:58 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 4 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

---------Orignal Message----------

Subject: RE: Here's my email, Pastor Dunning.
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:09:11 -0600

Dear Bob,

Here is my follow up email from our telephone conversation yesterday January 3rd, 2007.

The purpose of this communication is to give you a personal account of how I was assaulted by Tommy Shelton, then Pastor of the Ezra Church of God.

I believe it was in the 1982-83 school year. I was a student in the Ezra Church of God Christian School. I was an honor student and a member of the basketball team.

On the day of my encounter with Tommy Shelton, here is what took place.

I was in the gym playing basketball one afternoon by myself. I had extra free time as I was an "E" privilege student.

Ricky Shelton came to the gym and told me that his dad wanted to see me in his office. So I left the gym and went to the Pastors office. Tommy invited me in and closed the door. He sat behind his desk, I sat on the couch.

He began to tell me that he was really embarrassed to talk about this, but he needed my help. He said that he had a problem with his testicles. It was a medical condition that was causing them to bleed. I asked him if he had been to the doctor. He replied that he was too embarrassed to be seen by the nurses and that he would not go.

He said that he had prayed about it, and God showed him how that he could be healed. He told me that God showed him that if he could apply the sperm of another man, that the proteins would heal his testicles. He then asked me if I would be willing to help him by applying my sperm to his testicles.

Being in shock, I told him that I had to think about it and left his office. I went home that afternoon and told my mother all that had gone on.

I did not return to school. My Mother, my grandfather and I, went back to the school and confronted Tommy. He denied everything and told my Grandfather that no one would believe us and he would win.

We then went to the West Frankfort Police department and filed a formal complaint. To my knowledge, no charges were brought against Tommy. Our family suspected that Tommy was being protected by State Police officers who were members of his congregation.

My mother and I moved to Houston, TX shortly after that.

A few years later, we were told that Tommy had been caught with other boys. Some who were personal friends of mine while I was at Ezra.

One of the boys later apologized to me for not speaking up when I did.

My mother received an official written apology from the Church of God. I had not had any communication with Tommy Shelton since that event took place.

If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Because of Him,

Brad Dunning
www.facs4u.com

****Upon further review, Admin Staff has decided to restore this post in it's entirety*********

[And Pickle made Dunning's URL work again. (Hope that's not against the rules.)]

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 4 2007, 10:11 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 4 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I guess what disturbs many is the apparently repeated offenses over so many years, with no apparent repentance or heartfelt apologies, and the cover ups that Danny has himself apparently been involved in in this matter.

May Tommy fall on the Rock and be broken. May he come clean before men and in the eyes of God. May he be washed in the blood of the Lamb, that blood that can cleanse every spot, and straighten every wrinkle.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 4 2007, 05:12 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 4 2007, 07:06 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 4 2007, 03:58 PM) [snapback]167570[/snapback]

---------Orignal Message----------

Subject: RE: Here's my email, Pastor Dunning.
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:09:11 -0600

Dear Bob,

Here is my follow up email from our telephone conversation yesterday January 3rd, 2007.

The purpose of this communication is to give you a personal account of how I was assaulted by Tommy Shelton, then Pastor of the Ezra Church of God.

I believe it was in the 1982-83 school year. I was a student in the Ezra Church of God Christian School. I was an honor student and a member of the basketball team.

On the day of my encounter with Tommy Shelton, here is what took place.

I was in the gym playing basketball one afternoon by myself. I had extra free time as I was an "E" privilege student.

Ricky Shelton came to the gym and told me that his dad wanted to see me in his office. So I left the gym and went to the Pastors office. Tommy invited me in and closed the door. He sat behind his desk, I sat on the couch.

He began to tell me that he was really embarrassed to talk about this, but he needed my help. He said that he had a problem with his testicles. It was a medical condition that was causing them to bleed. I asked him if he had been to the doctor. He replied that he was too embarrassed to be seen by the nurses and that he would not go.

He said that he had prayed about it, and God showed him how that he could be healed. He told me that God showed him that if he could apply the sperm of another man, that the proteins would heal his testicles. He then asked me if I would be willing to help him by applying my sperm to his testicles.

Being in shock, I told him that I had to think about it and left his office. I went home that afternoon and told my mother all that had gone on.

I did not return to school. My Mother, my grandfather and I, went back to the school and confronted Tommy. He denied everything and told my Grandfather that no one would believe us and he would win.

We then went to the West Frankfort Police department and filed a formal complaint. To my knowledge, no charges were brought against Tommy. Our family suspected that Tommy was being protected by State Police officers who were members of his congregation.

My mother and I moved to Houston, TX shortly after that.

A few years later, we were told that Tommy had been caught with other boys. Some who were personal friends of mine while I was at Ezra.

One of the boys later apologized to me for not speaking up when I did.

My mother received an official written apology from the Church of God. I had not had any communication with Tommy Shelton since that event took place.

If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Because of Him,

Brad Dunning
www.facs4u.com
****Upon further review, Admin Staff has decided to restore this post in it's entirety*********

Danny, Tommy and all who have knowledge of this allegation, I would respectfully request that you weigh in on this testimony. If it is false, refute it, if it is true please acknowledge it. The truth shall set you free. It can also be the beginning of healing.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 5 2007, 09:22 AM
Post #41

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

One sick puppy.... and that's all I'm sayin...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
ToB1nJC
post Jan 5 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 2,752

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 4 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]167434[/snapback]

Is that anything like "...God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are..."

Rather than infer, I figured I'd ask...

In His service,
Mr. J

Ummm... hmmm... there is no veiled meaning, just read it as it is stated... just as PeacefullyBewildered has.

--------------------
Blessings,

ToB1nJC

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." John 17:21

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 5 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #43

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(ToB1nJC @ Jan 4 2007, 09:39 AM) [snapback]167432[/snapback]

"Never question the motives of your brethren; for as you judge them, God has declared you will be judged. Open your hearts to kindliness, to the cheering rays of the Sun of Righteousness. Encourage kindly thoughts and holy affections. Cultivate the habit of speaking well of your brethren. Let not pride or selfish righteousness prevent you from making a frank and full confession of your wrong-doings. If you do not love those for whom Christ has died, you have no genuine love for Christ, and your worship will be as a tainted offering before God. If you cherish unworthy thoughts, misjudging your brethren and surmising evil of them, God will not hear your self-sufficient, self-exalted prayers. When you go to those who you [i]think are doing wrong, you must have the spirit of meekness, of kindness, and be full of mercy and good fruits. Do not show partiality to one or more, and neglect other of your brethren because they are not congenial to you. Beware lest you deal harshly with those who you think have made mistakes, while others, more guilty and more deserving of reproof, who should be severely rebuked for their unChristlike conduct, are sustained and treated as friends."[/i]--RH Mar. 12, 1895.

Have a blessed day,

ToB1nJC

I have issues w/ the above post.

Why? Because someone could take this to "question no one" - thus you have stuff like molestation happening. I'm questioning when it comes to children. I'm questioning when it comes to a crime. I'm questioning when it comes to safety. I'm questioning....and there ain't a thang wrong with it....

NOW.....

I asked it before and someone answered it. After reading that letter:

"How many of you proponents/opponents of Tommy Shelton would allow him to babysit your children/grandchildren/nieces?"
dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 5 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #44

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Where oh where is Mr. Unnamed Person when you need him?

I get the feeling we are going to hear from him soon, and that he's going to try to tell us something earth shattering.

All due to jealousy ... we long to see the facts.

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 5 2007, 09:22 AM) [snapback]167663[/snapback]

One sick puppy.... and that's all I'm sayin...

Where have I heard that phrase before? Sounds familiar, Clay.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 5 2007, 10:59 AM

+Quote Post
ToB1nJC
post Jan 5 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 2,752

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 4 2007, 09:29 AM) [snapback]167444[/snapback]

Welcome to BSDA ToB1nJC!

Thank you!

Like you, I also hope and pray that I will never behave in an un-Christlike manner.

To be Christlike is to be one in Jesus Christ!

I know that some who are "newbies" to this forum have spent much time reading what has been posted here before they register and begin to post. Is this the case with you?

My case? Not really. I visit when I have some free time, which varies.

I hope so. There truly is a lot of information to sift through and weigh here before rushing to any judgements.

The Lord is helping me daily to be more patient and gentle. Jesus is also helping me to hone my listening skills and my discernment. Sometimes I do rush to judgment but I am learning to stand back and listen again before coming to a conclusion.

By your post it is hard to tell what type of conduct has saddened you. Perhaps you could clarify that for us all.

I thought the EGW quote expressed it well. It saddens me that I have seen the same type of behavior on this board. That is my perception and my perception could be wrong... as with anyone.

If you have been reading in depth the information here, you will know that many serious subjects have been discussed.

Yes, there are many serious subjects discussed.

The Ellen White quote you posted is indeed wonderful counsel on how we should interact with our fellow believers.

Amen! Now if I can live up to this counsel!

--------------------
Blessings,

ToB1nJC

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." John 17:21

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:34 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church