Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12025&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:39:21 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another newbie critical of BSDA, Handling of the 3ABN threads
princessdi
post Jan 16 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #196

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Oh but you are through "waundering" in here!
QUOTE(Kaiser Schlabotnick @ Jan 16 2007, 01:28 PM) [snapback]170385[/snapback]

Clearly any attempt to help you see that the course of this website is wrong falls on deaf ears.
Anyone who dares to call the gossip going on here sin makes himself a target.

What an embarrassment BSDA is to the cause of God. Your slanderous words reek of pride and
arrogance. You fail to understand that gossip is tantamount to the things you accuse others of.
You think you are so righteous in your own conceit, boasting about problems within the church
before the whole world.

You ought to know better! Gossip originated with Lucifer in heaven. It was his power tool to
stir discontent among the angels. From this the whole great controversy was set into motion.

Instead of sighing and crying for the abominations done in Zion, you pour more into the cup.
When somebody puts light from the plain word of God before you, you snuff it out. You think
you are walking in the light, but my, how that light has become darkness! How can any God
fearing Christian have fellowship with you while you walk in the darkness of gossip?

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people. Lev 19:16

Speak not evil one of another. James 4:11

Let all bitterness…and evil speaking, be put away from you. Ephesians 4:31

BUT many of you not only continue to gossip - you take great pleasure in doing it. This is your witness
before whole world – and you are so proud! Gossip has become your cherished idol:

For out of the abundance of the heart does the mouth speak. Matthew 12:34

For wherever you treasure is, there will you find your heart. Like 12:34

***Edited For Content***

KC

This thread is locked, until I make some "adjustments"

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 16 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #197

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

***Adjustments made. Thread re opened. Now, I hope we can all get along now.******

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 16 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #198

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Kaiser is done here. Carry on.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 16 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #199

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 17 2007, 12:28 AM) [snapback]170401[/snapback]

Kaiser is German for emperor. When Kaiser first appeared here I wrote him a PM asking him where his empire is located. He hasn't replied yet.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Grace
post Jan 17 2007, 12:54 PM
Post #200

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 17 2007, 04:50 AM) [snapback]170486[/snapback]

Kaiser is German for emperor. When Kaiser first appeared here I wrote him a PM asking him where his empire is located. He hasn't replied yet.

giggle.gif

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 17 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #201

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Grace @ Jan 17 2007, 08:54 PM) [snapback]170635[/snapback]

giggle.gif

Thanks for your encouragement, Grace, from you and your family in France. It is good to know how many supporters we have around the world among people who pray, "Thy kingdom come!"

His kingdom is not of this world. His Spritit will cleanse a people from the filthiness of this world to make them citizens of His heavenly kingdom.

O come, Lord Jesus!

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 17 2007, 12:28 AM) [snapback]170401[/snapback]

BOSS, you are doing your part to make us happy and joyful in the faith of Jesus Christ. By adding dignified humor we feel at home in your realm, that we may enter through the gates of His kingdom with joy and gladness!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 19 2007, 04:11 AM
Post #202

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 16 2007, 02:44 AM) [snapback]170124[/snapback]

In they come, stumbling one by one....how much should we let THEM spin and destract? I can name names here, but we know them by their fruits, don't we? I'ver heard (smiling) there are many members of the Shelton family...are they all taking their turn here? blink.gif

Sure seems like it. Maybe, they are so busy coming in here, that not enough time was left for preparing for this evening's program, where the 'Freudian slips' were made?

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 20 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #203

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

snack.gif

Whose next?

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 20 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #204

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jan 20 2007, 10:42 AM) [snapback]171360[/snapback]

snack.gif

Whose next?

snack.gif

roflmao.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 21 2007, 08:50 AM
Post #205

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jan 19 2007, 04:11 AM) [snapback]171091[/snapback]

Sure seems like it. Maybe, they are so busy coming in here, that not enough time was left for preparing for this evening's program, where the 'Freudian slips' were made?

It pains me

post edited for content..... you have already posted this.... you cannot post the same thing in multiple threads..... posting privileges suspended for 24 hours....

+Quote Post
msraccoon
post Jan 21 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #206

Member No.: 1,887

To EYE WITNESS:

I have never posted a critical message such as this, but you deserve it. You just posted 10 repetitive non-sensical, messages within one hour. The out-of-context EGW quotes aren't going to help bring anybody over to the DS side. It is a total waste of BSDA members' time to find you posting on every subject within minutes. I do not find you credible and I will not read any of your further postings after your 24-hour suspension. You are here just to stir the pot for DS.
msraccoon

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 21 2007, 10:42 AM
Post #207

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Quote from Board Rules....and eveyone is required to read and follow them.

No cross posting. Do not post the same message to more than one forum.

What you got to say ain't so important that it needs to be spread across 10 topics. This a discussion board. Nobody has a pulpit here.

Oh, and since some of you are gong to post or PM me about how unfair me, Clay, or PrincessDi enforce the rules. Save it. Don't like the way we manage things around here. LEAVE!

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jan 21 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #208

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

Amen Calvin!!

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 21 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #209

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

yes.gif I heard that!

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
roxe
post Jan 21 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #210

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

yes.gif Calvin!!

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church