Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12025&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:39:23 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another newbie critical of BSDA, Handling of the 3ABN threads
Johann
post Jan 23 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #211

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(msraccoon @ Jan 21 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]171467[/snapback]

To EYE WITNESS:

I have never posted a critical message such as this, but you deserve it. You just posted 10 repetitive non-sensical, messages within one hour. The out-of-context EGW quotes aren't going to help bring anybody over to the DS side. It is a total waste of BSDA members' time to find you posting on every subject within minutes. I do not find you credible and I will not read any of your further postings after your 24-hour suspension. You are here just to stir the pot for DS.
msraccoon

Non-sensical repetitions! You hit the spot, msraccoon! What can be accomplished by firing off out-of-context EGW quotes as ammuntion in the air?

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 23 2007, 04:53 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 23 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #212

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 23 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]172021[/snapback]

Non-sensical repetitions! You hit the spot, msraccoon! What can be accomplished by firing off out-of-context EGW quotes as ammuntion in the air?

Johann, Johannn, Johann, EGW points to one thing and it is to the Greater Light. Maybe you are so set that life is all about DS when actually Sir its about a Great Controversy. There are only two sides. 3ABN ministry is on the good side, they reach people with the loving kindness of God's word. Do you have any miracles story from this forum, here, to share of People being blessed by the word of the Lord? Please share them with me. I am finding ridicule toward the Word of God and scorn for posting EGW. Hum, does this mean there are some who are sheep dressed in wolves clothing.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 23 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #213

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 07:49 PM) [snapback]172063[/snapback]

Johann, Johannn, Johann, EGW points to one thing and it is to the Greater Light. Maybe you are so set that life is all about DS when actually Sir its about a Great Controversy. There are only two sides. 3ABN ministry is on the good side, they reach people with the loving kindness of God's word. Do you have any miracles story from this forum, here, to share of People being blessed by the word of the Lord? Please share them with me. I am finding ridicule toward the Word of God and scorn for posting EGW. Hum, does this mean there are some who are sheep dressed in wolves clothing.

there you go again.... minimizing the abuse that has occurred and dragging red herrings across the trail..... you are not ridiculed for posting egw... you are being taken to task for posting quotes out of context... how much is Danny paying you?

IPB Image

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 24 2007, 12:54 AM
Post #214

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]172063[/snapback]

There are only two sides. 3ABN ministry is on the good side
You want us to take your word for it, it seems. But that claim is becoming more and more shaky when 3ABN knowingly hires a child molester to be in charge of children's programming. Note that, according to the law, the accusation of molestation alone is sufficient from barring such a person from being around children. And the testimonies of several first-hand witnesses (victims) corroborate each other -- not to mention the fact that said person lost his ministerial credentials because of inappropriate sexual conduct.

Dan knew all this but still chose to hire TS, all the while accepting praise as "God's anointed." On whose side does that count?

And 3ABN does not deal in truth when it represents Derrell Mundall's children with "Firestone" as their last names. That lie comes officially from the 3ABN ministry, broadcast to millions of viewers, according to such as you. (I don't know whether there are really that many viewers.)

Jesus told us that we would know them "by their fruits." God does not lie. Satan is the archdeceiver. So whose side is 3ABN really on when it broadcasts lies to the world?
Hum, does this mean there are some who are sheep dressed in wolves clothing.
Right, on, Eye Witness, you're getting it. thumbsup.gif 3ABN has been clearly invaded by wolves in sheep's clothing! ohwell.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #215

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

Where is "eye witness" (KK), and bystander, who started this thread?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 26 2007, 02:59 AM
Post #216

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 04:01 PM) [snapback]172539[/snapback]

Right here, I have read the threads and the letters from "alleged" victims. No where, let me repeat, no where Have I read where the"alleged incidents" involved children. According to the alleged "victims" they were between 17 and 20 years of age when these supposed instances took place. First of all, because they wrote these letters does not make it fact. Secondly it is unfair, untrue and very insulting that so many on this forum refer to the little innocent children. If and I say IF any of these instances happened, there were NO CHILDREN involved. All of you that have raced to view these letters, know this, you just want to twist the "so called" facts to try to upset people as much as possible.
Sad

This post has been edited by Bystander: Jan 26 2007, 03:00 AM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 26 2007, 03:55 AM
Post #217

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 02:59 AM) [snapback]172743[/snapback]

Right here, I have read the threads and the letters from "alleged" victims. No where, let me repeat, no where Have I read where the"alleged incidents" involved children. According to the alleged "victims" they were between 17 and 20 years of age when these supposed instances took place. First of all, because they wrote these letters does not make it fact. Secondly it is unfair, untrue and very insulting that so many on this forum refer to the little innocent children. If and I say IF any of these instances happened, there were NO CHILDREN involved. All of you that have raced to view these letters, know this, you just want to twist the "so called" facts to try to upset people as much as possible.
Sad

Isn't 17 a minor? It seems so to me! Be careful.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Jan 26 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #218

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 26 2007, 02:55 AM) [snapback]172753[/snapback]

I discussed this with the person who accompanies victims of sexual assault to court. She pointed out that the key here is that TS was in a "position of power". She has known of convictions where the victim of sexual assault was 19 years old.

I am aware that laws differ from one place to another, but yet there seems to be an undergirding of right/wrong that is common in American law.

Regarding the letter written by Mr. Riva, she said that he is "blowing smoke". That is often the first tactic that is used in hopes of quieting the accused. I just hope that neither Pastor Dryden, nor The Church of God is cowered by this billow of smoke.

If anyone is reading who can relay the message, I want to say how proud I am of Pastor Dryden and each of the men who have been willing to come forward and open a very painful chapter of their lives. Kudos to the men who were willing to sign their names. I am hoping that this will give courage to others to come forward.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 26 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #219

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 01:59 AM) [snapback]172743[/snapback]

Sad

How about a 9-year-old? Does that qualify as a little child? And are there others in this age range who have yet to come forward?

http://www.save3abn.com/tommy-shelton-vict...amily-mom-1.htm

How do you know that Brad Dunning was in the 17 - 20 year range? His statement doesn't specify his age other than state he was in high school. This can be the 14 - 18 year range. Is there really any age limit when a pastor betrays the trust young people have in him?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 26 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #220

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 10:59 AM) [snapback]172743[/snapback]

Sad

It must disappoint you, Mr. Bystander, but the youngest victim was about 8 and the next about 14 when the instances took place. Are you void of any sadness that these boys were sacrificed by their supposedly spiritual shepherd?

--------------------

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 26 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #221

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 26 2007, 12:02 PM) [snapback]172870[/snapback]

It must disappoint you, Mr. Bystander, but the youngest victim was about 8 and the next about 14 when the instances took place. Are you void of any sadness that these boys were sacrificed by their supposedly spiritual shepherd?

Yohann, You Are Wrong, Very Wrong. Unless you have something more than heresay or a few letters, it would be best for you to drop that accusation. Consider your accountability to God and man.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 26 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #222

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 26 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]172885[/snapback]

Yohann, You Are Wrong, Very Wrong. Unless you have something more than heresay or a few letters, it would be best for you to drop that accusation. Consider your accountability to God and man.

HOW DO YOU KNOW???

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 26 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #223

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 26 2007, 01:39 PM) [snapback]172885[/snapback]

Unless you have proof he is wrong, it would be best for you to drop this accusation.

Consider your accountability to God and man and put up or shut up.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 26 2007, 01:02 PM
Post #224

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 26 2007, 12:47 PM) [snapback]172888[/snapback]

Unless you have proof he is wrong, it would be best for you to drop this accusation.

Consider your accountability to God and man and put up or shut up.

In His service,
Mr. J

Unless you have proof that he is right.....right back at ya

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 26 2007, 01:05 PM
Post #225

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Now, see that is what I was thinking. and it is in every state of the Union. So he is still a pedophile.

Also, that Bystander and WWJD are majoring in minors, so to speak. As an "alleged" Man of God, and married man Tommy had no business approaching young men of any agein such manner. To do so is an abuse of his position of authority.

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 26 2007, 01:55 AM) [snapback]172753[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church