Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12025&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:39:27 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another newbie critical of BSDA, Handling of the 3ABN threads
princessdi
post Jan 26 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #241

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

They are both equal. He approach little boys(8), teen boys (highschool age) and young mens.....he likes them all, don't make him no difrference...........He's just nasty, like I said...........Seriously sick actually and needs to be getting some help instead of hididng behind all this denial.
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jan 26 2007, 09:30 PM) [snapback]173067[/snapback]

I need someone to explain to me which one of my choices is "righter"?
dunno.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jan 27 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #242

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,894

"I want to spend my life mending broken people
I want to spend my life removing pain.
Lord let my word heal the heart that hurts.
I want to spend my life mending broken people."
Danny Shelton
  1. Duane Clem
  2. Roger Clem
  3. Scott Clem
  4. Brad Dunning
  5. Anonymous mother #1 and son
  6. Young man in Dunn Loring, VA
  7. Et al
Where, Danny, Eye Witness, WWJD, Alethia, Bystander, Lee, Lomacang, Steensons, Dinzeys, Ewings, Murray, 3ABN board members and ASI, is the removal of pain you promise through 3ABN? Does 3ABN offer mending for a person broken by the Sheltons? Does the healing offered them by 3ABN come in the form of litigation against the broken and abused? An interesting news story for the wires this will be.

This post has been edited by Hawk: Jan 27 2007, 02:28 AM

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 27 2007, 04:19 AM
Post #243

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]172743[/snapback]

instances took place. First of all, because they wrote these letters does not make it fact. Secondly it is unfair, untrue and very insulting that so many on this forum refer to the little innocent children. If and I say IF any of these instances happened, there were NO CHILDREN involved. All of you that have raced to view these letters, know this, you just want to twist the "so called" facts to try to upset people as much as possible.
Sad

So, it's OK then, as long as they weren't 'children' (by your definition)? whip.gif

Is a 'man of the cloth' OK to have sexual relations with other men? Seems like it's OK by you. ohmy.gif

Please come soon Lord Jesus, if this is the way that SOME people think. amen.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 27 2007, 04:32 AM
Post #244

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jan 27 2007, 04:30 PM) [snapback]173077[/snapback]

"I want to spend my life mending broken people
I want to spend my life removing pain.
Lord let my word heal the heart that hurts.
I want to spend my life mending broken people."
Danny Shelton
  1. Duane Clem
  2. Roger Clem
  3. Scott Clem
  4. Brad Dunning
  5. Anonymous mother #1 and son
  6. Young man in Dunn Loring, VA
  7. Et al
Where, Danny, Eye Witness, WWJD, Alethia, Bystander, Lee, Lomacang, Steensons, Dinzeys, Ewings, Murray, 3ABN board members and ASI, is the removal of pain you promise through 3ABN? Does 3ABN offer mending for a person broken by the Sheltons? Does the healing offered them by 3ABN come in the form of litigation against the broken and abused? An interesting news story for the wires this will be.

I say "Bring it on and deal with each of the relevant issues". Sooner, the better. GC, ASI and 3ABN et al have all had plenty of time to make things right. They want to pretend it doesn't exist. Time to appraoch others who WILL think it important. blowup.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 27 2007, 08:34 AM
Post #245

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

yes.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Freedom
post Jan 27 2007, 08:57 AM
Post #246

Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jan 27 2007, 05:32 AM) [snapback]173126[/snapback]

I say "Bring it on and deal with each of the relevant issues". Sooner, the better. GC, ASI and 3ABN et al have all had plenty of time to make things right. They want to pretend it doesn't exist. Time to appraoch others who WILL think it important. blowup.gif

Let's not forget the trust department either.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 27 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #247

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Freedom @ Jan 27 2007, 09:57 AM) [snapback]173149[/snapback]

Let's not forget the trust department either.

I believe that the Trust Department is a very important issue that has received very little attention up to now. Fran, do you have any information in regard to Leonard Westfahl and what goes on there. I do know that they bring in over ten million dollars a year into the 3ABN coffers. That includes homes, property and cash. I believe this issue is important enough to start a new thread. Fran are you willing? I do not have the accounting background that this issue requires.

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Jan 27 2007, 10:19 AM

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #248

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 27 2007, 11:17 AM) [snapback]173160[/snapback]

I believe this issue is important enough to start a new thread. Fran are you willing? I do not have the accounting background that this issue requires.

Sister

The accounting issues at 3ABN are not something I know a lot about. Would it be too much to ask for a nice, detailed list of the offenses to be posted in a new thread?

(I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see them.)

please.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 27 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #249

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 26 2007, 11:44 PM) [snapback]173069[/snapback]

They are both equal. He approach little boys(8), teen boys (highschool age) and young mens.....he likes them all, don't make him no difrference...........He's just nasty, like I said...........Seriously sick actually and needs to be getting some help instead of hididng behind all this denial.

PD, I must say, I am surprised and dissapointed in you. Those are very "nasty" accusations that you are making for someone who has not been a witness to any of the allegations.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 27 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #250

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 27 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]173315[/snapback]

PD, I must say, I am surprised and dissapointed in you. Those are very "nasty" accusations that you are making for someone who has not been a witness to any of the allegations.

wwjd? not ignore the truth or dip in the river "de nile"...... where have you been? There are several letters from those who have been abused as well as one person who has come forward sharing their experience....

more distraction by whatever means necessary.... tiresome you are...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 27 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #251

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 05:16 PM) [snapback]173264[/snapback]

The accounting issues at 3ABN are not something I know a lot about. Would it be too much to ask for a nice, detailed list of the offenses to be posted in a new thread?

(I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see them.)

please.gif

I agree somewhat. Fran if you have hard proof of anyone lining their pockets from offerings that have come into the ministry then, by all means, show it. But not on here...make it known somewhere, where it counts. Oh, and spinning the what if's or what could have happened don't count. Oh and one more thing, don't hide the irrefutable proof in a lot of accounting and legal mumbo jumbo that no one understands. Lets bring on the pics, video and whatever that shows who is stealing what and the paperwork to prove it.
Carry on

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jan 27 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #252

Member No.: 2,894

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 27 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]173315[/snapback]

If PrincessDi has not witnessed the allegations she can go witness them at www.save3abn.com

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 27 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #253

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jan 26 2007, 02:29 PM) [snapback]172899[/snapback]

I am trying to wrap my mind around what you are saying...

Bystander whether you wishes to accept it or not the fact is 17 is still a minor in ALL 50 states, VI and Puerto Rico. And no man is justified in approaching a child, period.

Are we to understand that you are saying it is ok for an adult married male pastor to approach another man?

It is not ok. But accusations need to be proved. Anyone is innocent till proven guilty and has a right to face his accusers. That is true of civil courts and in the Church. E-mails are not enough, especially when they aren't verified as to who wrote them and what the facts are.

BTW, in Illinois the age of consent is 17

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 27 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #254

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jan 27 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]173320[/snapback]

If PrincessDi has not witnessed the allegations she can go witness them at www.save3abn.com

Hawk reading letters is hardly witnessing the events. sounds like you need to take a valium and rest awhile

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 27 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #255

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

One thing I know, if I were to use the name wwjd I'd at least try to follow what Jesus really would do, which is not to tolerate and ignore sinful acts by so call men of the cloth.

(Does anyone else find that someone using the name wwjd to be slightly blasphemes? And should it not be wwJd?)

Richard

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 27 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]173317[/snapback]

wwjd? not ignore the truth or dip in the river "de nile"...... where have you been? There are several letters from those who have been abused as well as one person who has come forward sharing their experience....

more distraction by whatever means necessary.... tiresome you are...

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church