Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:28:00 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 22 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #256

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 23 2007, 12:54 AM) [snapback]171795[/snapback]

So you, too have been posting without reading! This is just hilarious. FHB you might want to give this up. I can tell that you are being given a great kindness right about now. Please concede that Beartrap is correct.

No.

Derrell is the Owner, Admin, and Tech contact for lindashelton.org. The available, verifiable information makes that unmistakeably clear. When that information indicates otherwise then we will know that he isn't involved.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Jan 22 2007, 10:58 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 22 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #257

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 22 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]171796[/snapback]

No.

Derrell is the Owner, Admin, and Tech contact for lindashelton.org. The available, verifiable information makes that unmistakeably clear. When that information indicates otherwise then we will know that he isn't involved.

- FHB

I guess you have called Beartrap (and me) a liar. You don't have to accept it if you don't want to.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 22 2007, 11:02 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 22 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #258

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 23 2007, 01:02 AM) [snapback]171797[/snapback]

I guess you have called Beartrap (and me) a liar. You don't have to accept it if you don't want to.

SSM,

Let's makes this perfectly clear. I said:

A disclaimer does not mean that beartrap is correct.

Beartrap could very well be mistaken, have been feed false information, or misunderstood what he was told. Who knows. The fact remains that:

I don't see anywhere that I call you or beartrap a liar. I am merely pointing out that your claim that Derrell isn't involved does not match up with the verifiable information. So, make of that what you will.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 22 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #259

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 22 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]171800[/snapback]

SSM,

Let's makes this perfectly clear. I said:
Beartrap could very well be mistaken, have been feed false information, or misunderstood what he was told. Who knows. The fact remains that:
I don't see anywhere that I call you or beartrap a liar. I am merely pointing out that your claim that Derrell isn't involved does not match up with the verifiable information. So, make of that what you will.

- FHB

beartrap did not make a mistake, and neither did I when telling you that the site says
"This information was obtained from a different whois server, so we cannot verify its authenticity. "
If you don't accept what beartrap is telling regarding this, you are in essence calling him a liar.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 22 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #260

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 23 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]171804[/snapback]

beartrap did not make a mistake, and neither did I when telling you that the site says
"This information was obtained from a different whois server, so we cannot verify its authenticity. "
If you don't accept what beartrap is telling regarding this, you are in essence calling him a liar.

SSM,

http://www.pir.org/Search/WhoIsSearchResul...ch=lindashelton

http://www.register.com/retail/whois_info....idate_challenge

http://whois.domaintools.com/lindashelton.org

A disclaimer doesn't mean the information isn't true, it is an effort to insure no legal responsibility for the information to avoid legal situations later on. The fact remains that no matter where you look it up the information is the same.

- FHB

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 22 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #261

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 22 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]171805[/snapback]

SSM,

A disclaimer doesn't mean the information isn't true, it is an effort to insure no legal responsibility for the information to avoid legal situations later on. The fact remains that no matter where you look it up the information is the same.

- FHB

If you choose to believe what you see as the actual and accurate literal truth, then that is your choice. Beartrap has not lied. It was turned over to Linda. The end.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 22 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #262

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 23 2007, 01:47 AM) [snapback]171808[/snapback]

If you choose to believe what you see as the actual and accurate literal truth, then that is your choice. Beartrap has not lied. It was turned over to Linda. The end.

SSM,

Okay, let's play your little game. If (and there is not evidence that substantiates this) Derrell turned over the domain name to Linda it doesn't mean he doesn't maintain the site for her. It doesn't mean that he isn't still the Admin and Tech contact for the site. Let him come here and show us the transfer and make the claim that he isn't involved in any way, shape, or form.

- FHB

--------------------

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 22 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #263

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 23 2007, 12:19 AM) [snapback]171804[/snapback]

As owner of numerous domain names myself, I know that the reality is that the information at the domain registrars is often hopelessly out of date. They don't care a whit, as long as they have a working credit card on file. ;-) And they don't care whose credit card it is.

It is likely that Derrel got the domain name for Linda, then turned it over to her just as he said, including passwords to the registrar site. By what FHB says, the info at the registrar site is not updated to reflect present reality.

That proves nothing.

Whether Linda or Derrel choose to update the info is up to them.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 22 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #264

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 23 2007, 12:19 AM) [snapback]171804[/snapback]

Well here's where I got the information from and this site does not have that disclaimer for it's the original whois server, it also has the Domain history...

And why is Beartrap talking about himself in the third person and why are you acting like Beartrap is not Derrell Mundall, and can't answer for himself?
Surely it's not a secret, when he's told people that's who he is and members here have posted that very thing to me?

Again, I would like to know what Linda has to say about this whole Tommy case since she has no gag order and Bob and Gailon have both been so vocal about how open Linda's side wants to be...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 22 2007, 11:59 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 23 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #265

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, I was trying to help you out......have it your way........ dunno.gif
QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 22 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]171796[/snapback]

No.

- FHB

I would answer ya'll like that, too. Sheesh!!! I said we needed motto #2!

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 22 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]171812[/snapback]

Well here's where I got the information from and this site does not have that disclaimer for it's the original whois server, it also has the Domain history...

And why is Beartrap talking about himself in the third person and why are you acting like Beartrap is not Derrell Mundall, and can't answer for himself?
Surely it's not a secret, when he's told people that's who he is and members here have posted that very thing to me?

Again, I would like to know what Linda has to say about this whole Tommy case since she has no gag order and Bob and Gailon have both been so vocal about how open Linda's side wants to be...

I'm going to try one more time.......FHB, don't post another word until you read post #265.
QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 22 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]171805[/snapback]

SSM,

- FHB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 23 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #266

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Brenda @ Jan 23 2007, 10:42 AM) [snapback]171756[/snapback]

Does any one here actually doubt that Tommy Shelton has had these medical problems?

It is entirely possible that stress related to his lifestyle and its consequences has contributed to his health issues, and that could include an acute exascerbation of his symptoms.

I for one do not accuse him of faking anything.

But those symptoms do not remove the necessity for answering the questions raised by his victims, not all of whom are now anonymous.

I agree Brenda, and am not disputing that he has a genetic predisposition to cardiac problems, and most likely has the stent (mentioned) inserted, along with becoming ill, whenever there is a crisis.

Stress is bound to exacerbate his condition. Does that mean that we should ignore the fact of pedaphilia, that some seem to think is an extenuating circumstance?

As Brenda said above, his symptoms do NOT remove the necessity for answering the questions raised by HIS VICTIMS; especially in light of the fact, that SOME are now known. As is usual with any person who engages in this behaviour, I believe that there would be many more victims who have not come forward.

Apparently, there is a history of memory loss, 'nervous breakdown' (whatever that really means) and those are usually initiated by stress also. With the thought of being held accountable, it's no wonder that Tommy is feeling stressed.

Should he be excused? NO.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 23 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #267

Advanced Member

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 23 2007, 01:53 AM) [snapback]171811[/snapback]

As owner of numerous domain names myself, I know that the reality is that the information at the domain registrars is often hopelessly out of date. They don't care a whit, as long as they have a working credit card on file. ;-) And they don't care whose credit card it is.

It is likely that Derrel got the domain name for Linda, then turned it over to her just as he said, including passwords to the registrar site. By what FHB says, the info at the registrar site is not updated to reflect present reality.

That proves nothing.

Whether Linda or Derrel choose to update the info is up to them.

Inga,

According to the latest domain history entry on whois.com (dated January 22, 2007) it indicates that Derrell is the owner and operator of the domain lindashelton.org. That would be rather current information.

I also own a number of domain names so I am not just talking out the top of my hat. I also did not say that the info at the registrar site is not up to date.

- FHB

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 23 2007, 02:03 AM) [snapback]171813[/snapback]

Ok, I was trying to help you out......have it your way........
I'm going to try one more time.......FHB, don't post another word until you read post #265.

255 or 265? Trying to help me out?

- FHB

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 23 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #268

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 23 2007, 07:30 AM) [snapback]171732[/snapback]

Really so far...

There are far more people testifying to the fact that he does have high blood pressure and cholesteral problems and has had a major heart attack and surgery twice, then there are testifying about him faking it.

Actually, I have not seen anyone deny that Tommy has "high blood pressure and cholesteral problems".

From where I sit, this is being used as an EXCUSE for Tommy's behviour and a further EXCUSE as to why we should go all mambi-pambi on him, instead of calling sin by it's right name, and holding Tommy accountable for his actions.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 23 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #269

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

My bad, FHB. Make that Post #264. Ok now that is your very last clue.........no posting util you get the answer, ok?
QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 22 2007, 10:10 PM) [snapback]171816[/snapback]

255 or 265? Trying to help me out?

- FHB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 23 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #270

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Jan 23 2007, 11:21 AM) [snapback]171770[/snapback]

If this man is a pedophile, what difference does it make if he is in good health or not? His physical illnesses do not give him the right to commit, nor protect him from the consequences of his crimes.

Those who wish to try and make his health issues the focus cannot change the fact that he has sexually abused, and that at least some of the victims were minors at the time of the abuse.

AMEN!

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 23 2007, 01:50 PM) [snapback]171786[/snapback]

SSM,

You need to do a little research yourself. Aletheia is spot on! If you want to see for yourself take a look:

http://www.namesarecheap.com/cgi/whois2.cg....org&=Whois

Pay special attention to:

Registrant Name:Derrell Mundal
Registrant Email:derrell@mundall.com
Admin Name:Derrell Mundall
Admin Email:derrell@mundall.com
Tech Name:Derrell Mundall
Tech Email:derrell@mundall.com

I think that makes it rather clear that Derrell Mundall is certainly involved in Linda Shelton's website. I know that beartrap claims it was purchased for and given to Linda - but the fact remains DM is the Admin and Tech name attached to the site. Let him come here and explain any differences in the facts.

There is a significant difference between accepting "first hand information" and accepting what anyone with an ax to grind wants to say.

- fhb

Maybe, they need to read the 'fine print'.

Tech City:Thompsonville
Tech State/Province:Illinois
Tech Postal Code:62890
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6189231134
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:derrell@mundall.com
Name Server:NS1.SECURESERVER.NET
Name Server:NS2.SECURESERVER.NET

This information was obtained from a different whois server, so we cannot verify its authenticity.

--------------------
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:28 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church