Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:56 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 20 2007, 01:55 AM
Post #226

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 20 2007, 02:38 AM) [snapback]171325[/snapback]

First off of course this site is pro linda anti dan. How can I justify the difference? Easy. I understand that Linda was let go after proof was found of wrong doing and it was understood by those involved, after a time, that the marriage would not be reconciled. Even with the reasons of dismissal It is again my understanding that when Linda left, she was compensated extremely well ( and that is an understatement) for her years of service. I was told that Tommy S. was not in any way, dismissed. He retired due to health reasons which I believe Joe smith named hospitals and dates and also heart surgeries that he has been through. So we know that this was not an excuse to hide the allegations that Danny got rid of him. Either he has had a heart attack or he hasn't. Either he has had stint and balloon heart surgeries as Joe stated or he has not. Any doubters please, check the hospitals that Joe named. you will find it is all true that he is in severly poor health due to heart problems. HOTY You can only compare apples to apples. These circumstances are in no way related.

You really have a distorted ability to justify this. Linda was "let go" after some "supposed" proof was out there. Did you see it? Who exactly did see it? I didn't know it was possible to take pictures of spiritual adultery. (I'll have to figure out how to do that.) Linda - who was also a major factor on the 3ABN lineup was pulled virtually overnight. She's been bashed and bashed and bashed since then. And Tommy got a plaque. Isn't that sweet? (Let's get it straight - Tommy had a stEnt put in and had health problems before he came back to 3ABN this last time. His heart attack was not recently which you would lead everyone to believe.) I never said he wasn't in poor health. But which came first - the problem or the PROBLEM?

I don't know how you compare apples, but I think one's missing.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 20 2007, 02:35 AM
Post #227

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 19 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]171327[/snapback]

You really have a distorted ability to justify this. Linda was "let go" after some "supposed" proof was out there. Did you see it? Who exactly did see it? I didn't know it was possible to take pictures of spiritual adultery. (I'll have to figure out how to do that.) Linda - who was also a major factor on the 3ABN lineup was pulled virtually overnight. She's been bashed and bashed and bashed since then. And Tommy got a plaque. Isn't that sweet? (Let's get it straight - Tommy had a stEnt put in and had health problems before he came back to 3ABN this last time. His heart attack was not recently which you would lead everyone to believe.) I never said he wasn't in poor health. But which came first - the problem or the PROBLEM?

I don't know how you compare apples, but I think one's missing.

hoty, you know you are wasting your time. this bystander is a button pusher who has no interest in truth. he/she/they have definite reality issues (and a definite agenda). spin distract spin distract spin. tiring for sure, but it doesn't change the truth nor the facts. let them beleive what they apparently need to (or say what they need too). it's their loss to be in the darkness.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 20 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #228

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 20 2007, 01:38 AM) [snapback]171325[/snapback]

First off of course this site is pro linda anti dan. How can I justify the difference? Easy. I understand that Linda was let go after proof was found of wrong doing and it was understood by those involved, after a time, that the marriage would not be reconciled. Even with the reasons of dismissal It is again my understanding that when Linda left, she was compensated extremely well ( and that is an understatement) for her years of service. I was told that Tommy S. was not in any way, dismissed. He retired due to health reasons which I believe Joe smith named hospitals and dates and also heart surgeries that he has been through. So we know that this was not an excuse to hide the allegations that Danny got rid of him. Either he has had a heart attack or he hasn't. Either he has had stint and balloon heart surgeries as Joe stated or he has not. Any doubters please, check the hospitals that Joe named. you will find it is all true that he is in severly poor health due to heart problems. HOTY You can only compare apples to apples. These circumstances are in no way related.

Nobody can make a claim that BSDA is pro or anti either one of them. Not when everyone is allowed come down on either side of the discussion within what I think are very broad parameters. Your story of events and explanation only serves to justify the openness of this place to express your opinions, nothing more. BSDA takes no position.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 20 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #229

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 20 2007, 01:38 AM) [snapback]171325[/snapback]

you are still here? dunno.gif thought you were going to go stand somewhere else..... just cant resist letting those fingers do the talkin huh?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Jan 20 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #230

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 19 2007, 10:11 PM) [snapback]171268[/snapback]

I wasn't trying to be coy, I just didn't think this was a secret.

Since I have children, I make it a point to regularly check the national list of sex offenders. It is a very good habit for parents to get into and would suggest that everyone do this. (Not to say that there isn't forgiveness and a change of heart, but preparation is always a plus. And I wouldn't take any chances!)

There are two people that I know of that are on that list that have been or are currently working at 3ABN. You may check the facts out for yourself at www.nsopr.gov Just type in their names or town and click for a picture.

One is Herb Grimm. He is no longer at 3ABN that I know of. The other is Bill (William) Cochran who is currently working in the Production department and on the Production Truck. I do not know the specifics in either of their cases.

For the bleeding hearts out there, there is no mistake here since their pictures are also on the site. It is as simple as that.

Dear HOTY:

I know for sure that you are telling the truth as I have wondered for some time about Herb Grimm. You have answered my questions because while I knew that he had moved down to that area, I was not certain that he had ever worked at 3ABN.

So folks, YOU CAN TRUST WHAT HOTY SAYS because Herb's first wife was a classmate of mine many years ago as was his twin brother's wife. Herb's sister-in-law told me not long before he and his second wife, Sue, moved down to Thompsonville that Herb had molested her son, his nephew, when he was over at Herb's house playing with his cousin. How many times this happened before she found out about it I don't know.

Thanks for the honest reporting, HOTY. yes.gif

JustTana

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 20 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #231

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 20 2007, 12:00 AM) [snapback]171318[/snapback]

IF any allegations toward Tommy S. are true and go back many many years as has been stated here, then Linda would also have been aware of those allegations.

Brother Bystander,

While you are certainly entitled to your opinion and are equally entitled to have your own interpretation of history, I would like to make a small correction on part of what you posted.

Walt said he was told by someone that the allegations against Tommy went back approximately 30 years. Yes, Walt stated that and it was posted here. What Bob Pickle stated here was vastly different from what Walt stated. Bob was recently told that there are allegations of molestation against Tommy by several more males, including a minor, from Tommy's stint as a Pastor in Virginia in the 1995 - 2000 time period.

Sister PeacefullyBewildered

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Jan 20 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #232

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 19 2007, 05:26 PM) [snapback]171205[/snapback]

Nuggie I would ask if 3ABN is so offensive to you then why do you watch the programing and why do you come here???? I have read over and over if you don't like the content don't come back. It's a fair question, Why do you keep coming back?

Addressing the latter part, maybe the Pastor is coming here to witness (your words)= "to you heathen".

**sigh** First of all, did I ever say that 3ABN is offensive to me? I couldn't care less about 3ABN programming because I don't watch it...ever. If you would get down off that high horse every now and then and pay attention to reality down here on terra firma you might've actually read my post instead of reading into it words that I've never said. What I do find offensive is the hypocrisy and legalism that's being held up by pseudo-Christians as the new standard of "rightness" for Adventists. Second, I come back here because I choose to. Simple enough. The birth date on my drivers license indicates that I am an adult by all societal measures and, therefore, I am free to make my own decisions. I've never questioned the moral integrity or "Christian-ness" of this board or its owner, so my actions relative to BSDA are not on trial, nor are they any of your concern. I questioned the "Pastor" (whom you seem compelled to defend) because he wants to be holier than everyone else. When you do stuff like that, expect to be questioned.

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 20 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #233

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Now BSDA is neither pro or anti anyone. Now indivudal members can be pro or con. I think you also, have posted with reading. I suggest you go back and do that. Especially if you "understand' that Linda was "compensated extrene,y well". I can tell you that it was jsut posted that 3ABN is worth several millions just last week, Linda got approx. $250,000.00. She was co-founder, she got shafted. Liek I said go back and read.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 19 2007, 11:38 PM) [snapback]171325[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 21 2007, 06:47 AM
Post #234

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Re: ". . . Linda was 'compensated extrene,y [sic.] well'. . . . just last week, Linda got approx. $250,000.00. She was co-founder, she got shafted."

Is this saying that Linda recieved 250 K last week? If so, is this a brand-new settlement? Or is the 250 K amount the total amount recieved over the time period covered by the settlement agreement?

Whatever it is, it is a settlement of something. As such, it is a clear statement that the involved parties (Linda, Danny, 3-ABN, or whoever) all agreed that 250 K was a fair amount for the issues resolved. As such, I would not say that she was compensated extremely will. The best that can be said is that all agree that she was compensated fairly. [NOTE: There may be legal reasons to challenge it as a fair settlement.]

It should be noted that the origonal settlement agreement, did not settle everything. It did leave some issues unresolved. If the 250 K is a recent settlement of those issues than that is what it is. It is an agreement between Linda, Danny, and 3-ABN that settles the unresolved issues for 250 K. If that is what it is, it should put the lie to the statements by some that Linda wanted multiple millions of dollars. If Linda wanted that much she would not settle for a mere 250 K. She would take her chance on a jury trial.

NOTE: I am making some general comments. I know that the last part of my quote is: ". . . she got shafted."

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 21 2007, 06:49 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 21 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #235

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

You forgot something... either he has a history of child molestation or he does not.

There has been plenty offered to say he does... none of which you or any other has yet to refute.

The evidence was sufficient that the church that ordained him pulled his credentials on account of them.

You and others claim that the claims are unfounded.

Prove that.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 22 2007, 03:01 AM
Post #236

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

I understand that Linda was let go after proof was found of wrong doing and it was understood by those involved

Either you are extremely gullible or your are knowingly defending the indefensible.

With all the public trashing of Linda going on, the claim that the "proof" has not been made public to "spare Linda" just doesn't fly any more.

And no proof of Linda's wrong doing has been presented!

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 22 2007, 05:08 AM
Post #237

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 22 2007, 11:01 AM) [snapback]171617[/snapback]

Either you are extremely gullible or your are knowingly defending the indefensible.

With all the public trashing of Linda going on, the claim that the "proof" has not been made public to "spare Linda" just doesn't fly any more.

And no proof of Linda's wrong doing has been presented!

Sounds like they are "scared" presenting their final "proof". Is it is too closely associated with the favorite 3ABN "demon" to present it to an audience that belives in Jesus Christ who rebukes the demons?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 22 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #238

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Jan 18 2007, 12:34 AM) [snapback]170784[/snapback]

Don't know if she has any proof... but I do ..Hope this helpful.

A few months after the death of Tommy’s mother….he had a Heart Attack while in Nashville. They were close..He was Transferred to Sentential Hospital in Nashville where he had a stint on his left main artery put in… and they used a balloon on another artery too close to the stint to unclog it. Pastor -------------- and 3 others were there for the procedure.
Around six weeks later, Tommy entered Fairfax County Hospital in Virginia for another heart cath and they did another balloon procedure because the earlier stint had collapsed. A couple of weeks later he was back because the incision became infected.
In 2003 he was hospitalized in St. Thomas where the heart specialist told him, he was hours away from another heart attack. He was sent straight to Nashville and had a team waiting on him when he arrived. This time it was the main right artery. He got another stint.
A few months after the Blackhills program, he went in again for another heart cath to make sure there were no more clots. There were none.
There are multitudes of people who know about his high blood pressure .....it is heredity. His father died of his 3rd heart attack at the age of 51.… most of Tommy’s brothers and sister also have HIGH blood pressure and high cholesterol and take medications for them.

Joe

Joe,

Could you fill in the missing dates for us?

According to Tommy's alleged victims, he has these health problems whenever allegations surface. I think we need to have solid dates, including the month, for each event that you mention, in order to disprove any such connection.

You mention 2003, and we know there were new allegations that arose in 2003.

When exactly did Tommy's mother die? When exactly did Tommy go to Black Hills?

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 22 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #239

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I happen to have this information myself so in case Joe doesn't answer you-
Goldie Seddon -
Tommy Shelton's mother
Death Date: 15 May 1999

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 22 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #240

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 22 2007, 02:55 PM) [snapback]171711[/snapback]

Joe,

Could you fill in the missing dates for us?

According to Tommy's alleged victims, he has these health problems whenever allegations surface. I think we need to have solid dates, including the month, for each event that you mention, in order to disprove any such connection.

You mention 2003, and we know there were new allegations that arose in 2003.

When exactly did Tommy's mother die? When exactly did Tommy go to Black Hills?

I'm starting to think a couple people could have lucrative careers with the national Enquirer.

Bob, rather then asking Joe to prove all, Can't you or Gailon call Black Hills, or ask Linda?

Or since she doesn't have a "gag order" of any kind at the present, couldn't she just post here and speak for herself, and tell us? or not digging.gif

OR MAYBE, Since Derrell Mundall is a member here, and in touch with her ( Being that he is the registered owner, Administrator and tech, contact for her website) maybe he could clarify???, or have her give her input about this whole Tommy dilemma on her website???? Does she support what you are all doing and agree with your new website?

Linda was working at 3ABN when Tommy previously was, around the time all this happened, and knows about his health, she knows when he went to Black Hills. In the website you and Gailon put up you have the New Years tribute where all this was being talked about by Danny and Tommy.

Linda was also on the board and knows about Drydens letter and what happened on the board.

Did Tommy's "alleged victims" claim he was so good at faking health problems that Doctors did heart surgery and put stints in?

That seems very unlikely.

Really so far...

There are far more people testifying to the fact that he does have high blood pressure and cholesteral problems and has had a major heart attack and surgery twice, then there are testifying about him faking it.

As a matter of fact Bob, it's you who keeps claiming this for these anonymous "alleged victims".

So it's actually your versian against every other person who claims to know about it, so far..

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 22 2007, 03:55 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church