Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:58 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
beartrap
post Jan 22 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #241

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 22 2007, 04:30 PM) [snapback]171732[/snapback]

OR MAYBE, Since Derrell Mundall is a member here, and in touch with her ( Being that he is the registered owner, Administrator and tech, contact for her website) maybe he could clarify???, or have her give her input about this whole Tommy dilemma on her website???? Does she support what you are all doing and agree with your new website?

Derrell Mundall bought the domain and gave it and everything about it to Linda over two years ago. He is not her administrator, tech, or contact. If she cares to communicate something, she will. If not, she won't.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 22 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #242

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 22 2007, 01:30 PM) [snapback]171732[/snapback]

I'm starting to think a couple people could have lucrative careers with the national Enquirer.

Bob, rather then asking Joe to prove all, Can't you or Gailon call Black Hills, or ask Linda?

Or since she doesn't have a "gag order" of any kind at the present, couldn't she just post here and speak for herself, and tell us? or not digging.gif

OR MAYBE, Since Derrell Mundall is a member here, and in touch with her ( Being that he is the registered owner, Administrator and tech, contact for her website) maybe he could clarify???, or have her give her input about this whole Tommy dilemma on her website???? Does she support what you are all doing and agree with your new website?

Linda was working at 3ABN when Tommy previously was, around the time all this happened, and knows about his health, she knows when he went to Black Hills. In the website you and Gailon put up you have the New Years tribute where all this was being talked about by Danny and Tommy.

Linda was also on the board and knows about Drydens letter and what happened on the board.

Did Tommy's "alleged victims" claim he was so good at faking health problems that Doctors did heart surgery and put stints in?

That seems very unlikely.

Really so far...

There are far more people testifying to the fact that he does have high blood pressure and cholesteral problems and has had a major heart attack and surgery twice, then there are testifying about him faking it.

As a matter of fact Bob, it's you who keeps claiming this for these anonymous "alleged victims".

So it's actually your versian against every other person who claims to know about it, so far..

Althia, where do you get your information? You speak as though you know for sure, when clearly you do not, since for example Derrell Mundall has nothing to do with Linda's site as you put it. Also, it is interesting that you are among the crowd that want first hand information, as we all do, yet you don't accept it and then ASK someone to speak for someone else? dunno.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 22 2007, 05:50 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Jan 22 2007, 06:42 PM
Post #243

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,814

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 23 2007, 07:30 AM) [snapback]171732[/snapback]

I'm starting to think a couple people could have lucrative careers with the national Enquirer.

Bob, rather then asking Joe to prove all, Can't you or Gailon call Black Hills, or ask Linda?

Or since she doesn't have a "gag order" of any kind at the present, couldn't she just post here and speak for herself, and tell us? or not digging.gif

Linda was working at 3ABN when Tommy previously was, around the time all this happened, and knows about his health, she knows when he went to Black Hills. In the website you and Gailon put up you have the New Years tribute where all this was being talked about by Danny and Tommy.

Linda was also on the board and knows about Drydens letter and what happened on the board.

Did Tommy's "alleged victims" claim he was so good at faking health problems that Doctors did heart surgery and put stints in?

Really so far...

There are far more people testifying to the fact that he does have high blood pressure and cholesteral problems and has had a major heart attack and surgery twice, then there are testifying about him faking it.

As a matter of fact Bob, it's you who keeps claiming this for these anonymous "alleged victims".

So it's actually your versian against every other person who claims to know about it, so far..

Does any one here actually doubt that Tommy Shelton has had these medical problems?

It is entirely possible that stress related to his lifestyle and its consequences has contributed to his health issues, and that could include an acute exascerbation of his symptoms.

I for one do not accuse him of faking anything.

But those symptoms do not remove the necessity for answering the questions raised by his victims, not all of whom are now anonymous.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 22 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #244

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 22 2007, 03:30 PM) [snapback]171732[/snapback]

The procedure uses a tube called a stent, not a stint.

However, when these Southern Illinois spin doctors told it to you with their rural drawl, it came out "stints" didn't it?

And you took it at face value?

You actually know there are stents?

Just wondering, since you were the one that warned everyone at Maritime SDA Online that motor vehicle registrations are easily forged. But you seem to have absolutely no problem accepting these "stints" as something that actually happened?

It's too bad that Ted Haggard -- Colorado Springs -- didn't know about your "stints" theory. He could have run away and hidden, too.

Pete

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Jan 22 2007, 07:01 PM

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Jan 22 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #245

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

There has been much Back and Forth regarding Tommy Shelton's health condition.

He may or may not have had the medical procedures, which have been discussed in these forums.

The fact is that victims have come forward, some who have been willing to open themselves up to ridicule. Tommy admitted in the letter, which has been posted on these forums, and on Save3abn.com, that he is guilty of inappropriate acts with Duane Clem.

If this man is a pedophile, what difference does it make if he is in good health or not? His physical illnesses do not give him the right to commit, nor protect him from the consequences of his crimes.

Those who wish to try and make his health issues the focus cannot change the fact that he has sexually abused, and that at least some of the victims were minors at the time of the abuse.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 22 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #246

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

thank you looking4truth.... you hit the nail on the head..... the health issue was brought up as a distraction.... the FACT is the man molested people....can't get around that.... what is obscene is that the Danny's apologists would excuse the molestation because he is reportedly in bad health...

Just wait, when Danny claims to have prayed for forgiveness for all he has done wrong, his apologists will then use that as proof that this situation no longer be discussed....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 22 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #247

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 21 2007, 12:35 AM) [snapback]171429[/snapback]

... I suggest you go back and do that. Especially if you "understand' that Linda was "compensated extrene,y well". I can tell you that it was jsut posted that 3ABN is worth several millions just last week, Linda got approx. $250,000.00. She was co-founder, she got shafted. Liek I said go back and read.

P-Di it is obvious, to me, that you are speaking of what 3ABN is worth and that this information was posted just last week.

it was posted that 3ABN is worth several millions just last week

Yet below we find the following is noted:

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 21 2007, 07:47 AM) [snapback]171443[/snapback]

Re: ". . . Linda was 'compensated extrene,y [sic.] well'. . . . just last week, Linda got approx. $250,000.00. She was co-founder, she got shafted."

Is this saying that Linda recieved 250 K last week? If so, is this a brand-new settlement? Or is the 250 K amount the total amount recieved over the time period covered by the settlement agreement?

Whatever it is, it is a settlement of something. As such, it is a clear statement that the involved parties (Linda, Danny, 3-ABN, or whoever) all agreed that 250 K was a fair amount for the issues resolved...

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Jan 22 2007, 07:37 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 22 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #248

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 22 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]171732[/snapback]

Really so far...

Cindy,
You have an interesting "version" of what has been posted here. In his letter to Tommy Shelton, Roger Clem states:

"When someone would confront you about what you did, you would try to take the attention off of what you did by having some sort of health problem (loss of memory, heart problems, nervous breakdown). It seemed odd to me that you recovered quick when you realized that you were in the clear. "

This is an eyewitnesses testimony. Roger doesn't say Tommy is "faking" it, just that Tommy's health problems conveniently would surface when someone would confront him about the abuse and that it seemed odd to Roger that Tommy would recover quickly when the heat was off.

Also, the "alleged victims" you are referring to are no longer anonymous but have stepped forward to bring forward this behavior that allegedly victimized them in their youth.

I would invite you to read their words yourself, Cindy. I would also invite you to go and read the confession email from Tommy Shelton himself to victim #7 at http://www.save3abn.com .

Duane Clem testimony:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry171419

Scott Clem testimony:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry168297

Roger Clem letter to Tommy:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry162245

Brad Dunning testimony:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry167570

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jan 22 2007, 07:39 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 22 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #249

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

If in fact DS actually owns 3abn then it's true Linda got the shaft. But does he own it? Can he sell it and pocket the proceeds? Believe me I'm not one to defend Danny but I have to ask the questions. Did Linda really get the shaft based on the net worth of 3abn? Granted she got shafted in many other ways but I'm not convinced she did because of the worth of business unless Danny's name is on the title. Who actually owns 3abn?

Richard

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jan 22 2007, 08:36 PM) [snapback]171774[/snapback]

P-Di it is obvious, to me, that you are speaking of what 3ABN is worth and that this information was posted just last week.

Yet below we find the following is noted:

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 22 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #250

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Jan 22 2007, 06:21 PM) [snapback]171770[/snapback]

There has been much Back and Forth regarding Tommy Shelton's health condition.

He may or may not have had the medical procedures, which have been discussed in these forums.

The fact is that victims have come forward, some who have been willing to open themselves up to ridicule. Tommy admitted in the letter, which has been posted on these forums, and on Save3abn.com, that he is guilty of inappropriate acts with Duane Clem.

If this man is a pedophile, what difference does it make if he is in good health or not? His physical illnesses do not give him the right to commit, nor protect him from the consequences of his crimes.

Those who wish to try and make his health issues the focus cannot change the fact that he has sexually abused, and that at least some of the victims were minors at the time of the abuse.

Excellent points, lookin4truth!

I would just point out that even if some of the alleged victims were not minor children at the time of the manipulation and abuse, the fact that Tommy was in a position of power makes his alleged actions qualify as pastoral sexual abuse which still, as the Clem brothers' testimony reveals, had devastating effects on them.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jan 22 2007, 07:50 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 22 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #251

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 22 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]171776[/snapback]

Richard

Whatever. The point I was making is that Di was misquoted. That was either intentional or not. dunno.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 22 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #252

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 22 2007, 07:44 PM) [snapback]171748[/snapback]

Althia, where do you get your information? You speak as though you know for sure, when clearly you do not, since for example Derrell Mundall has nothing to do with Linda's siteas you put it. Also, it is interesting that you are among the crowd that want first hand information, as we all do, yet you don't accept it and then ASK someone to speak for someone else? dunno.gif

SSM,

You need to do a little research yourself. Aletheia is spot on! If you want to see for yourself take a look:

http://www.namesarecheap.com/cgi/whois2.cg....org&=Whois

Pay special attention to:

Registrant Name:Derrell Mundal
Registrant Email:derrell@mundall.com
Admin Name:Derrell Mundall
Admin Email:derrell@mundall.com
Tech Name:Derrell Mundall
Tech Email:derrell@mundall.com

I think that makes it rather clear that Derrell Mundall is certainly involved in Linda Shelton's website. I know that beartrap claims it was purchased for and given to Linda - but the fact remains DM is the Admin and Tech name attached to the site. Let him come here and explain any differences in the facts.

There is a significant difference between accepting "first hand information" and accepting what anyone with an ax to grind wants to say.

- fhb

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Jan 22 2007, 10:38 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 22 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #253

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 22 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]171786[/snapback]

SSM,

You need to do a little research yourself. Aletheia is spot on! If you want to see for yourself take a look:

http://www.namesarecheap.com/cgi/whois2.cg....org&=Whois

Pay special attention to:

Registrant Name:Derrell Mundal
Registrant Email:derrell@mundall.com
Admin Name:Derrell Mundall
Admin Email:derrell@mundall.com
Tech Name:Derrell Mundall
Tech Email:derrell@mundall.com

I think that makes it rather clear that Derrell Mundall is certainly involved in Linda Shelton's website. I know that beartrap (= Derrell Mundall?) claims it was purchased for and given to Linda - but the fact remains DM is the Admin and Tech name attached to the site. Let him come here and explain any differences in the facts.

There is a significant difference between accepting "first hand information" and accepting what anyone with an ax to grind wants to say.

- fhb

Yes, I paid very close attention to what is says on the site - I also noticed that it says in at least two places on the same page:
"This information was obtained from a different whois server, so we cannot verify its authenticity."

beartrap has told us that Derrell gave it over to Linda over two years ago. Just because someone sets up a website for someone else does not make them a spokesman for the person using the website.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 22 2007, 10:21 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 22 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #254

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 23 2007, 12:20 AM) [snapback]171791[/snapback]

Yes, I paid very close attention to what is says on the site - I also noticed that it says in at least two places on the same page:
"This information was obtained from a different whois server, so we cannot verify its authenticity."

beartrap has told us that Derrell gave it over to Linda over two years ago. Just because someone sets up a website for someone else does not make them a spokesman for the person using the website.

SSM,

Go ahead and hide behind that weak point. A disclaimer does not mean that beartrap is correct. Linda's site has no link to a "webmaster" so based on the information that IS available one must logically assume that Derrell is indeed the Admin and Tech contact for Linda's site. If he did turn it over to Linda why hasn't that information been changed? It seems that if you turn a domain over to another individual and planned on having no other involvement with it whatsoever, you would also alter the Admin and Tech contact info.

You can check any search tool and discover the same exact information. Derrell is the Owner, Admin, and Tech contact for lindashelton.org. The available, verifiable information makes that unmistakeably clear. When that information indicates otherwise then we will know that he isn't involved. Additionally, it seems rather copasetic that Derrel would be managing and maintaining Linda's site as they both would be upset with 3ABN.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Jan 22 2007, 10:46 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 22 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #255

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Observer the meaning is:

There was a post last week that stated how much 3ABN was worth for the last couple of years, and it was several million dollars. Linda got payment totalling close to $250,000.00. duerint the time this ministry was valued at several million dollars....she got shafted. as co-founder she should have been bought out for half the value of the ministry/business. It was by no means fair, while included within a statement whic kept her quiet while Danny blasted away at her character, even to this day. Got it now..............

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 21 2007, 04:47 AM) [snapback]171443[/snapback]

Re: ". . . Linda was 'compensated extrene,y [sic.] well'. . . . just last week, Linda got approx. $250,000.00. She was co-founder, she got shafted."

Is this saying that Linda recieved 250 K last week? If so, is this a brand-new settlement? Or is the 250 K amount the total amount recieved over the time period covered by the settlement agreement?

Whatever it is, it is a settlement of something. As such, it is a clear statement that the involved parties (Linda, Danny, 3-ABN, or whoever) all agreed that 250 K was a fair amount for the issues resolved. As such, I would not say that she was compensated extremely will. The best that can be said is that all agree that she was compensated fairly. [NOTE: There may be legal reasons to challenge it as a fair settlement.]

It should be noted that the origonal settlement agreement, did not settle everything. It did leave some issues unresolved. If the 250 K is a recent settlement of those issues than that is what it is. It is an agreement between Linda, Danny, and 3-ABN that settles the unresolved issues for 250 K. If that is what it is, it should put the lie to the statements by some that Linda wanted multiple millions of dollars. If Linda wanted that much she would not settle for a mere 250 K. She would take her chance on a jury trial.

NOTE: I am making some general comments. I know that the last part of my quote is: ". . . she got shafted."

So you, too have been posting without reading! This is just hilarious. FHB you might want to give this up. I can tell that you are being given a great kindness right about now. Please concede that Beartrap is correct. Now, I am really calling for the next team. All of you now should be fired for your lack of knowledge.

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 22 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]171794[/snapback]

SSM,

Go ahead and hide behind that weak point. A disclaimer does not mean that beartrap is correct. Linda's site has no link to a "webmaster" so based on the information that IS available one must logically assume that Derrell is indeed the Admin and Tech contact for Linda's site. If he did turn it over to Linda why hasn't that information been changed? It seems that if you turn a domain over to another individual and planned on having no other involvement with it whatsoever, you would also alter the Admin and Tech contact info.

You can check any search tool and discover the same exact information. Derrell is the Owner, Admin, and Tech contact for lindashelton.org. The available, verifiable information makes that unmistakeably clear. When that information indicates otherwise then we will know that he isn't involved. Additionally, it seems rather copasetic that Derrel would be managing and maintaining Linda's site as they both would be upset with 3ABN.

- FHB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church