Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:34 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,821

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 15 2007, 08:27 PM) [snapback]170202[/snapback]

[b]Sister you were very quick to respond. I am not very good on the automation but can fill your request. I Know my friend who sent this email. She is very spiritual. A kind person.
This is the email that she sent me. Now do you find anything in this email that points the finger of petophilia or child molestation as the source of Tommy's stress ? I sure don't. Looks to me like someone is reading something that is not there![color=#993399][b]
Eye Witness

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [SPAM] Looks like a good address
Date: Sat, December 09, 2006 8:04 pm
To: linda@lindashelton.org

I do know that Tommy is in very, very, bad health. His blood pressure is
way out of control way past stroke stage and its not coming down.
Whomever is causing him grief will have his blood on their hands if he
passes. I suppose ----- is really having a ruff time to, no one wants to
lose their loved one. Gossip, we both know how the pressure from that
can be.

On December 9, a close family member to Tommy wrote and essentially attributed his sudden health problems to these old and new allegations

[color=#003300]Well the two statements are different that is for sure. We all know that Tommy has had health problems. We also know that it hereditary, because his father died at 51 after his 3rd heart attack. The whole immediate family fight against this disease. Tommy Sr. was a very big worrier (stress). This was not from allegations. This was from LIFE.
Teresa Reiman
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 16 2007, 10:39 AM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 09:08 AM) [snapback]170305[/snapback]

Well the two statements are different that is for sure. We all know that Tommy has had health problems. We also know that it hereditary, because his father died at 51 after his 3rd heart attack. The whole immediate family fight against this disease. Tommy Sr. was a very big worrier (stress). This was not from allegations. This was from LIFE.
Teresa Reiman

If Tommy's health problems are hereditary and the stress is from being a big worrier and not from allegations as you state, why are there those writing emails saying that if he passes the blood will be on the gossipers? I guess I may be getting confused but things are just not adding up in this area.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 16 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 05:53 PM) [snapback]170302[/snapback]

Oh my what on earth can you possible be saying. My goodness, that Rick would write such a thing about his father??? I can't possible believe this! Where did you hear such, such a malicious tale. Sister have you considered the verses in Psalm 64:7&8 "But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. So they shall make thier own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away."
God does not change, he does not lie. So repeating such evil will find you in a serious way.

Teresa Reiman

Welcome, Terresa. It is a little hard for me to understand what you are hinting at. Could you explain it somewhat clearer? What evil is being repeated?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 16 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 10:53 AM) [snapback]170302[/snapback]

Oh my what on earth can you possible be saying. My goodness, that Rick would write such a thing about his father??? I can't possible believe this! Where did you hear such, such a malicious tale. Sister have you considered the verses in Psalm 64:7&8 "But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. So they shall make thier own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away."
God does not change, he does not lie. So repeating such evil will find you in a serious way.

Teresa Reiman

Your chosen BSDA name is intriguing. While it is beyond the bounds of propriety on BSDA to ask for the identity of a poster who is using a pseudonym.... it does seem as though, since the name you are using APPEARS to be a real name, and since the name "Teresa" has recently been mentioned here as the sender of a certain letter.... perhaps you would be willing to confirm or deny that you are that same "Teresa". And if you are the same, then perhaps you would be willing to clarify the questions that have been raised about what you meant in that letter.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 16 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #65

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 16 2007, 11:48 AM) [snapback]170315[/snapback]

Your chosen BSDA name is intriguing. While it is beyond the bounds of propriety on BSDA to ask for the identity of a poster who is using a pseudonym.... it does seem as though, since the name you are using APPEARS to be a real name, and since the name "Teresa" has recently been mentioned here as the sender of a certain letter.... perhaps you would be willing to confirm or deny that you are that same "Teresa". And if you are the same, then perhaps you would be willing to clarify the questions that have been raised about what you meant in that letter.

Is Teresa Reiman, in fact, Mrs. Tommy Shelton? Hiding behind a maiden name, peut-etre, in an attempt to look somewhat objective?

Possibly... and the question is rhetorical; I dont expect an answer... truthful or otherwise.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 16 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #66

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 10:53 AM) [snapback]170302[/snapback]

Teresa Reiman

I can only rely by asking the same questions as Johann:

"It is a little hard for me to understand what you are hinting at. Could you explain it somewhat clearer? What evil is being repeated?"

Sister

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #67

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 16 2007, 10:59 AM) [snapback]170316[/snapback]

Is Teresa Reiman, in fact, Mrs. Tommy Shelton? Hiding behind a maiden name, peut-etre, in an attempt to look somewhat objective?

Possibly... and the question is rhetorical; I dont expect an answer... truthful or otherwise.

In His service,
Mr. J

As I have scrolled these many sites. I find, if you wanted an answer, you could get banned pretty quick. So we best just leave that alone. What do you think?
There is a letter with the name Teresa mentioned on it. I see that Eye Witness knows her. Sounds like pretty well, she produced the document! Looks to me like someone, Gailon Joy added some of his own thoughts. I understand that Pickle has done the same thing as well and on many other documents as well.
Its incredible to see all of these individuals who have a point they must prove talk but don't listen. Post but don't read. They also want to control. Eye Witness addressed some other issues and Pickle just didn't respond. I wonder why? Is there some concern now that Eye Witness my have a whole lot more? Could it be Eye Witness has more than a title to a car? And if Eye Witness does then why wouldn't Pickle want to hear it? People say they want truth but do they?
Mr. J the object to look at is not the identy of who is who but, is this truth and as I have noticed can this be verified!
Teresa Reiman

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 16 2007, 11:41 AM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 15 2007, 10:40 PM) [snapback]170242[/snapback]

... Pickle you have literally made some huge accusations.

Pardon me?

First of all, I'm not the one making the accusations. Roger Clem, Brad Dunning, and too many other alleged vicitms are the ones who've made the accusations, not me.

Secondly, Tommy admitted doing things, as I already pointed out. Thus, he admits that at least some of these accusations are true. Want to see where? Try http://www.save3abn.com/tommy-shelton-confession.htm.

Thirdly, even if Tommy was lying and the accusations really are untrue after all, that doesn't get Danny off the hook from his reprehensible, ungodly, abominable deceit about and covering up of these allegations, and his threats against those who have concerns about these things.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 16 2007, 11:47 AM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 11:42 AM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 09:37 AM) [snapback]170323[/snapback]

As I have scrolled these many sites. I find, if you wanted an answer, you could get banned pretty quick. So we best just leave that alone. What do you think?

Teresa Reiman

Dear "Teresa"

You have clearly misunderstood what happens on "these many sites". Here at BSDA, you don't get banned when you tell the truth. You don't even get banned when you tell lies. You will get banned if you break the rules as Calvin has stated. Maybe you should read those? They don't mention telling the idea of honesty - although some are not capable of honesty - as something to ban you. So maybe you can think of another excuse? And, asking for answers is one of the main reasons this site exists...again, can't get banned for wanting answers. You are clearly confused, or something, IMO.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 16 2007, 11:47 AM
Post #70

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]170323[/snapback]

There is a letter with the name Teresa mentioned on it. I see that Eye Witness knows her. Sounds like pretty well, she produced the document! Looks to me like someone, Gailon Joy added some of his own thoughts. I understand that Pickle has done the same thing as well and on many other documents as well.
Its incredible to see all of these individuals who have a point they must prove talk but don't listen. Post but don't read. They also want to control. Eye Witness addressed some other issues and Pickle just didn't respond. I wonder why? Is there some concern now that Eye Witness my have a whole lot more? Could it be Eye Witness has more than a title to a car? And if Eye Witness does then why wouldn't Pickle want to hear it? People say they want truth but do they?
Mr. J the object to look at is not the identy of who is who but, is this truth and as I have noticed can this be verified!
Teresa Reiman

Whatever, lady... you and those of your ilk keep running with the same tactic, trying to defame the messenger in the hope that folk will stop listening to what they are saying...

Prove them wrong... if you can... or admit that you cant.

If you could, I believe it would have been done a long time ago... since it was requested a long time ago and nothing has been produced aside from the ad hominem games and the " oh we have proof but you'll just have to trust us" foolishness.

Cut to the chase.

Put up or shut up.

Your move.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #71

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 16 2007, 10:46 AM) [snapback]170314[/snapback]

Welcome, Terresa. It is a little hard for me to understand what you are hinting at. Could you explain it somewhat clearer? What evil is being repeated?

There is so much on here that is fabricated. Just read all the stuff. The Bible and Ellen White have plenty to say about slander, gossip and talebearing.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 16 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Tommy's wife's name is Carol. Ronnie's wife's name is Teresa. I have no idea what her maiden name is.

Teresa, if Walt Thompson is correct that Danny told him that the allegations are 30 years old, what sort of disciplinary action do you feel should be taken against Danny, since the allegations are clearly not just that old?

I just want to make sure we're on the same page as far as the seriousness of everything goes. Then we can proceed to evaluate the credibility of the various witnesses.

And those witnesses include one that claims to have been in the house with Tommy laying on the floor and with Danny standing there about 21 years ago when an alleged victim and his parents were bringing a gift car back to Tommy. This witness says Tommy was beside himself and saying, "I can't believe he's doing this to me. Call Alison. He's the only one who can fix this." So we have an account that puts Danny in the know 21 years ago, and that's a lot sooner than 30 years ago.

And then there's the victims who say that Tommy has never apologized, contrary to what Walt says that Danny told him.

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 11:53 AM) [snapback]170327[/snapback]

There is so much on here that is fabricated. Just read all the stuff. The Bible and Ellen White have plenty to say about slander, gossip and talebearing.

Which has? I for one would much appreciate your sharing what you know for sure and can prove for sure has been fabricated about Tommy.

And if you are that much in the know, I would hazard a guess that you must indeed be Teresa Shelton.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 16 2007, 11:56 AM

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #73

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 16 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]170326[/snapback]

Whatever, lady... you and those of your ilk keep running with the same tactic, trying to defame the messenger in the hope that folk will stop listening to what they are saying...

Prove them wrong... if you can... or admit that you cant.

If you could, I believe it would have been done a long time ago... since it was requested a long time ago and nothing has been produced aside from the ad hominem games and the " oh we have proof but you'll just have to trust us" foolishness.

Cut to the chase.

Put up or shut up.

Your move.

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J you are a very direct talker. Your words lack emotion but I will assume you are a kind person. I believe that the True Messenger has already defamed your messenger. Please take sometime today for a daily devotional and read what the True Messenger has to say about your messenger. yes.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 16 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #74

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

This is just a point of reference. I just want to ask exactly how many Sheltons there are. i.e. brother, sisters, and are we talking cousins, etc?

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 16 2007, 05:10 AM) [snapback]170272[/snapback]

I happen to agree with you entirely, Princessdi. I see the same desperate attempts to side track the issues as has been done before, and failed. The more truth that is revealed, the greater the desperation becomes. If eyewitness is so close to the situation, perhaps he should ask Rick Shelton his opinion of the allegations made against his father and publish that email. It might make a very interesting read.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 16 2007, 12:16 PM
Post #75

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]170329[/snapback]

Mr. J you are a very direct talker. Your words lack emotion but I will assume you are a kind person. I believe that the True Messenger has already defamed your messenger. Please take sometime today for a daily devotional and read what the True Messenger has to say about your messenger. yes.gif

blink.gif whah! Green eggs and wham? snack.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church