Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12226&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:44:19 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did You Receive The Call?
princessdi
post Jan 25 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #61

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

First of all, Eyewitness, we are going to use our inside voices when we post, even in cyber space, there is yelling, it is not allow here, though.

Ok, on this this evidence they have proving Linda's adultery. Tell me this, was it presented in court when she contested the quickie divorce? And since Team Danny has had the floor all to themselves for almost three years now, why have they not presented this evidence to anyone? I mean truly it will not change my mind, in that I still maintain that Danny and 3ABN had an obligation to handle the situation no matter Linda's guilt or innocenc in a Christ-like manner, as they claim to be leaders and Christian living. They did not. They should have been the leaders in mending, healing and forgiveness, they were not. Once again, if Linda was so wrong, so guilty, why not let her speak for 2 1/2 years, why the gag order attached to the thread of taking any livliehood(sp)?

The only reason I lean toward Linda's direction is that Danny's first words to this board were lies(and were soon proven to be), Linda's weren't. now what are we supposed to think?

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]172563[/snapback]

Linda committed adultery in the worse way. And there is plenty of evidence!!! That is why Linda and her Team did not show for the ASI meeting!!!!!! She was about to be exposed to a group with the greatest integrity.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 25 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 06:23 PM) [snapback]172563[/snapback]

Linda committed adultery in the worse way. And there is plenty of evidence!!! That is why Linda and her Team did not show for the ASI meeting!!!!!! She was about to be exposed to a group with the greatest integrity.

Was this to be the same exposure she received the first time. Come on! We keep hearing about the evidence, but I haven't seen it yet...?

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 25 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #63

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 04:23 PM) [snapback]172563[/snapback]

I am not certain as to what you meant by the ASI meeting. But, I can speak for the recent attempt of ASI to facilitate a resolution.

One of the major problems was the amount of public disclosure that would take place in relationship to the efforts of ASI. A core value for Linda was that there be full public disclosure. She felt that her reputation had been so trashed that she had nothing to lose. Whatever the findings of ASI, she could only benefit by a disclosure that was complete and available to all to form their own opinion. That was Linda's position, and at the beginning, of course before any findings by ASI.

On one level that position was not subject to compromise.

However, while the base position was not subject to compromise, the specifics and details could have been discussed and some compromise on those in order to reach an agreement on the main issue--full public disclosure, in a manner that the facts would be available to all.

Folks, when you have two parties, with major differences, you have to talk to each other to attempt to find some common ground. I do not believe that any real effort was expended in an attempt to discuss this with us and find a potential common ground for agreement. We were simply presented with an ASI position that concerned us in regard to full public disclosure.

I say again: You have to talk to your enemy. Some of that took place. But, those talks never went to the nitty-gritty of in-depth discussions of our issues of disagreement, in many cases. ASI pulled out before this happened.

Here is an illustration of how the discussion could have gone:

ASI: O. K. What do you mean by full disclosure, and what do you mean by public disclosure.

ASI: O.K. Here is what we think should be done. I see we agree on . . . .. We have some concerns about . . . . I wonder, would . . . . be acceptable to you instead of . . . .?

ASI: How would it be if we changed . . . to . . .? Would that be acceptable?

NOTE: I am not concentrating on ASI. The same responses would be true for the so-called Linda's Team.

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 25 2007, 08:33 PM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 24 2007, 11:12 PM) [snapback]172246[/snapback]

I wonder Johann what do you worship when there is healing? The gift giver or the gift receiver?

Who is worhipping whom? Are you talking in the realm of the fictitious Spiritual Adultery? Please get out into real life!!!

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 26 2007, 01:23 AM) [snapback]172563[/snapback]

You must believe in the title of Danny's book, The Commandments Twice Removed! Linda did not break the one about adultery, but you are braking the one against a lying witness!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 25 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 25 2007, 05:39 PM) [snapback]172571[/snapback]

First of all, Eyewitness, we are going to use our inside voices when we post, even in cyber space, there is yelling, it is not allow here, though.

Ok, on this this evidence they have proving Linda's adultery. Tell me this, was it presented in court when she contested the quickie divorce? And since Team Danny has had the floor all to themselves for almost three years now, why have they not presented this evidence to anyone? I mean truly it will not change my mind, in that I still maintain that Danny and 3ABN had an obligation to handle the situation no matter Linda's guilt or innocenc in a Christ-like manner, as they claim to be leaders and Christian living. They did not. They should have been the leaders in mending, healing and forgiveness, they were not. Once again, if Linda was so wrong, so guilty, why not let her speak for 2 1/2 years, why the gag order attached to the thread of taking any livliehood(sp)?

The only reason I lean toward Linda's direction is that Danny's first words to this board were lies(and were soon proven to be), Linda's weren't. now what are we supposed to think?

I am sure that if it could be done over again, which it can't, it would be handled differently. My opinion, more in a Christ like way would be better. She just had no reguard for ANYONE's advise in the matter. SHe really thought that what she had going on with the doctor, that her husband was suppose to accept it. Talking to the men on this forum - would any of you allow in your marriage an additional burden barer for your wife? Who thought so much of him that she referred to him as her burden barer (on air) in the ministry of the Lord. I saw the program myself and so did millions of others. Men what if your wife locked herself in the bathroom, bedroom, and the car and talked to the same man 4 or 5 hours everyday. Would your manhood allow you to accept that, let alone your christian walk? I mean come on folks, she stayed at his house, without her husband and then say that it was a professional relationship! Women - when have you ever stayed at your doctors house for several days?????? no.gif

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 25 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 06:46 PM) [snapback]172652[/snapback]

I am sure that if it could be done over again, which it can't, it would be handled differently. My opinion, more in a Christ like way would be better. She just had no reguard for ANYONE's advise in the matter. SHe really thought that what she had going on with the doctor, that her husband was suppose to accept it. Talking to the men on this forum - would any of you allow in your marriage an additional burden barer for your wife? Who thought so much of him that she referred to him as her burden barer (on air) in the ministry of the Lord. I saw the program myself and so did millions of others. Men what if your wife locked herself in the bathroom, bedroom, and the car and talked to the same man 4 or 5 hours everyday. Would your manhood allow you to accept that, let alone your christian walk? I mean come on folks, she stayed at his house, without her husband and then say that it was a professional relationship! Women - when have you ever stayed at your doctors house for several days?????? no.gif

princessdi I don't see the answer you asked yet. I am waiting also.... dunno.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(jene @ Jan 25 2007, 02:55 AM) [snapback]172283[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif
Are talking about Nathan's drug addiction or did he have some other disease? I am not necessarily asking you to divulge what the disease is if it is something else. I am just curious because I am very interested in natural health and my ears perk up whenever someone starts talking about curing incurable diseases.
wave.gif Eyewitness,

- - -
popcom.gif pepsi.gif snack.gif TVsnack.gif

Since eye witness permits herself to divulge into medical problems - she might have a doctorate, but I have never known that to be in medicine - she is really off limits. Only because I was there did I find out that Nathan had other serious medical problems that none of the zillions of other medical doctors had discovered, as far as I know. My understanding is that it was when Nathan received treatments for something else that his condition improved so greatly that I did not recognize him again after ten days of treatment. When I first saw him there I was sure it was a different young man.

It seems like his foster father has all this time maintained that Nathan's only problems were with drugs, and so his evidence against Linda is somehow based on that.

It seems like eye witness even swallows the sinker and believes that all Danny says is the truth. This is what causes this great confusion.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 25 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

And you were a eye witness to all this? Or did you hear it from Danny's camp?

Richard

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]172652[/snapback]

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 25 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #69

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, Rosy? and she really needs to save al that about the Dr. and Linda, we have heard it all before and we didn't buy it then. Now if she has some picstures, etc. some evidence beside her word. then we can talk, otherwise.......Next!!!!

Excuse, just one more thing that probably won't be answered. Was all this activity with the Dr. before or after she was told she might be replaced byt the beauty queen? Please!

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jan 25 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]172654[/snapback]

princessdi I don't see the answer you asked yet. I am waiting also.... dunno.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 26 2007, 04:46 AM) [snapback]172652[/snapback]

Linda did not only talk to the doctor during this period. My wife and I also talked to Linda on the phone, so we knew what was going on. I knew that a certain Dr. Kay Kuzma was assigned to speak to Linda by 3ABN. Linda talked to KK once, and when I encouraged her to keep on talking to her, because at that time I still considered her an honest person, Linda said she could not. Why? Because KK was so biased against her by telling her all the thwarted stories that you are relating here above, that she could not stand talking to her any more.

It may seem strange to some, but every time Linda and the doctor had talked on the phone I was given a report of their conversation. They wanted to be open and honest about it. I can tell you that the team that was supposed to help solve the problem between Danny and Linda created so much confusion. A couple of times I also spoke to Danny, and besides that he wrote me up to 3 e-mail a day. At the same time I saw e-mail he sent to others where he seemed to be a loving saint who wanted to save his marriage.

Linda was so frustrated because of all the lies that were told about her by her own husband, and repeated by everybody else aroudn her, that she was forced to talk to someone on the outside.

Danny even admitted to me in one of his e-mails that he spoke with two faces. In his close dealings with Linda and in what he told me, he was not in the least interested in saving his marriage. All he wanted was a proof, genuine or not, that Linda had committed adultery so that he could marry someone else.

You swallowed his sinker too, his other face. God is our witness, so nothing can keep me from telling the truth any more.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 25 2007, 09:36 PM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

And even if what Danny and his supporters say was all 100% true that is still not a basis for a Biblical divorce. The red herrings are swimming in a school for sure. (Watchbird yes I know they really don't) smile.gif

Richard

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]172667[/snapback]

Linda did not only talk to the doctor during this period. My wife and I also talked to Linda on the phone, so we knew what was going on. I knew that a certain Dr. Kay Kuzma was assigned to speak to Linda by 3ABN. Linda talked to KK once, and when I encouraged her to keep on talking to her, because at that time I still considered her an honest person, Linda said she could not. Why? Because KK was so biased against her by telling her all the thwarted stories that you are relating here above, that she could not stand talking to her any more.

It may seem strange to some, but every time Linda and the doctor had talked on the phone I was given a report of their conversation. They wanted to be open and honest about it. I can tell you that the team that was supposed to help solve the problem between Danny and Linda created so much confusion. A couple of times I also spoke to Danny, and besides that he wrote me up to 3 e-mail a day. At the same time I saw e-mail he sent to others where he seemed to be a loving saint who wanted to save his marriage.

Linda was so frustrated because of all the lies that were told about her by her own husband, and repeated by everybody else aroudn her, that she was forced to talk to someone on the outside.

Danny even admitted to me in one of his e-mails that he spoke with two faces. In his close dealings with Linda and in what he told me, he was not in the least interested in saving his marriage. All he wanted was a proof, genuine or not, that Linda had committed adultery so that he could marry someone else.

You swallowed his sinker too, his other face. God is our witness, so nothing can keep me from telling the truth any more.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 25 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]172667[/snapback]

I would almost give you a kiss to see that email!

(I did say almost...but it would be a great addition!)

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 25 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #73

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 25 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]172696[/snapback]

I would almost give you a kiss to see that email!

(I did say almost...but it would be a great addition!)

hoty hoty hoty!!! rofl1.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 25 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 09:26 PM) [snapback]172667[/snapback]

Johann, i want to say I believe that you believe what you are saying. I believe you are an honest man, I really do. I also believe that you have been duped... Doc Abrahamson is a phychologist. He is trainned to manipulate the brain, and your thinking. That is what I believe he did to you and to Linda. Investigations were made on the Doc as well... and the results were... Linda wasn't the first.
When you say you were posted on their conversations.. were you given the 5 hour version or the 5 minute report? You say Linda visited you and your wife when she was in Norway. I want to ask if she slept over at your house or at the Doctor's? The doctor's ..Right? Did she cook for you and your sick wife? She did for the doctor! Was Danny along when Linda was there, or just her girl friend. Was Nathan there EVERY TIME Linda visited the doctor? Please tell us.

You said she was forced to talk to someone "outside". That may be true, however it is never smart to tell your deepest thoughts to someone of the opposite sex... if they aren't your spouse. There are women phychologist as well. If you find another "burden Barer" it needs to be of the same sex.
Besides, the doctor was suppose to be FOR NATHAN, not Linda.
Linda and Danny were counseled by professional marriage counselors, by pastors, by friends, by everyone that could talk to her. They all said the same. You must stop your relationship with this doctor for the sake of your marriage and your part in the ministry. She refused. The doctor was advised to break it off with Linda. It was unethical for him as a professional doctor and an elder in the SDA church to have this ongoing relationship with her because it was jepordizing her marriage and ministry. He would not quit! I should say "they would not quit"

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 25 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #75

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 07:46 PM) [snapback]172652[/snapback]

Eye witness, when was that program on? I heard someone mention it some time ago but never heard when or where.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church