Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12252&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:37 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Newbies Coming!, Let's be kind to them and patient ...
erik
post Jan 27 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 01:40 PM) [snapback]173216[/snapback]

[
Aletheia, i want you to know that would have rather never known about any of this stuff, i would have rather that 3abn board would have handle the whole mess differently, but they did not so we are were we are on this, And either we handle publicly inside the church now or has some on forum are calling for it will get handle publicly in the world, which way is better for the cause of God?
sincerely in Jesus love for us both,

Erik W.

Erik, I just have a couple of things to say. I feel your post was heartfelt and not just done to do damage as so many others on this forum have...But I will ask this question because it has been asked before but not answered.
The allegations made against TS supposedly go back 30 years. That would mean that Linda also was aware of them, especially the 20 years she was in the family. TommyS was hired in her department when he moved back to the area from Virginia with her blessing. (I have done my homework) From that time until Linda left 3ABN they traveled together, wrote music together and sang together, on the air and at different personal appearances. The allegations toward Danny on this subject is that he closed a blind eye to his brother's "problem" and "let" him be a part of 3ABN all of this time. My question: If this is all true, Wouldn't Linda be 100% as accountable as Danny? She definitely did not have any problem with Tommy and especially tapping into his musical ability until....he was given her job of production manager after she left.
Comment..Of course Linda's website portrays the long suffering victim because she is the known author of that site. Her venom is spewed by anonymous persona's on this site and her many spokespeople..Think about it Erik. Where do all these people get such intimate information about 3abn and/or the Shelton's. She takes bits and pieces of what she has been privy to through the years and weaves it into incredible accusations and slander. But. she is never held responsible because, it appears, that it doesn't come from her. It doesn't take a genious to see that those that speak for her are being fed when it comes to statements made about the parents of the Sheltons, the grown grandchildren ect ect.
Erik you seem true hearted. Just consider these things
Thanks

Bystander,

On the linda and her being responsible i thought that i made it clear that if given the chance i would like to know what she knew and when she knew it. on the tommy issue and many of the other issues. I do believe she has apart in awnsering these questions. On the The other hand i believe that Danny has the male in the marriage and the ministery( I mean no disrespect to anyone) But danny in my mind carries the bulk of that burden because he is a man.

Bystander, i am weak sinful man a sinner no different then tommy danny or linda, if i do not daily fall at the cross then i am just has able to do horrible things to those around me, i have done things that i highly wish that i had not. But the only cure to the darkness called sin that lives in each heart is found in 2 cor5:17,21 this the standard that needs to use on any guilty party, no cover ups no beating around the bush. IF will directly state that based on the first hand accounts of the players in this case it appears that much wrong has been done and much falling on the cross is need.

If every thing about linda is 100% true then i am still discussed by the way that Danny and 3abn board has dealt with the mess. and even if Tommy is 100% not guilty of what is charged against him then i am has equally discussed by the way that topic has been handled period.

I can understand you not liking the way some on these forums have handled the information here, but i will also say that my local church gave away 10 3abn dishes to non SDa has missionary project, and i am very concerned that if there is any truth the information here that if it gets out the main stream press and we are very close to that point, then just what i am going tell those families and their kids how iam going to kept 3abn and the sda church apart. Danny, tommy, linda and yourself are playing with people souls and that makes me very worried.

I am judging danny based on what he has said and done, and i am judging linda on the same grounds. When you can provide proof that all the information is coming from linda side is coming from her then i will be the first to jump down her throat about the totally un Christ like behavior.
It is my understanding that many of linda's allies have first hand knowledge of that they are speaking of and it is not coming from linda.

If has you say linda is the one doing this then in time the truth will come out, if in fact she is not the one doing that then you will owe her an i am sorry.

Bystander, I am firm believer in the fact that truth will win in the end if danny is 100% blameless in this whole mess then in the end he will be shown to be so. on the other hand i am also a firm believer that your sins will find you out, and if i was danny or linda which ever one is gulity then a confession is good for the soul.

I will also like to say that if you want to prove that danny is 100% blameless then you need to really start bring the facts out in the open truth can stand the fire lies burn up. I would also say that to linda side.

any ways i have said enough for now.

erik W.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 27 2007, 05:41 PM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 04:39 PM) [snapback]173272[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't know what happened.. Is it better now, or do you still need a reference or link? smile.gif

Much better, thanks!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 27 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #108

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 27 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]173271[/snapback]

I have been spending quite a bit of time keeping up with this unfolding saga and I have heard nothing of 3abn taking this to court. I have read the "threat" letter to the Church of God by Mike Riva, if that is what you are referring to. I have also read here on the 3abn forum that now that the asi tribunal has fallen though Linda may be pursuing civil actions.

I, for one, certainly hope that the allegations against Tommy Shelton reach the court venue for the sake of past alleged victims and potential alleged victims.

I am referring to the letter from the 3ABN lawyer to the Church of God re:Dryden and others.

Just a empty threat? That is also the first step in a lawsuit, and an attempt to get things resolved before proceeding further...

One cannot sue another without the facts coming out, and proving your case...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 27 2007, 05:49 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 27 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #109

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 04:45 PM) [snapback]173276[/snapback]

I am referring to the letter from the 3ABN lawyer to the Church of God re:Dryden and others.

Just a empty threat? That is also the first step in a lawsuit, and an attempt to get things resolved before proceeding further...

Aletheia, this same lawyer wrote a similar letter to Roger Clem in 2003. No court case yet. This can often be a tactic to attempt to control a victim or witness by intimidation and threats.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
erik
post Jan 27 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #110

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]173276[/snapback]

Aletheia,

if theya re going to sue then why did they not after the 2003 letter, what makes you think that they are going to sue this time when they did not last time, i am just wondering.

Erik

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Jan 27 2007, 06:12 PM
Post #111

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 05:48 PM) [snapback]173250[/snapback]

But the question would be whether or not TS was gay or a child molester. It could have been spun either way, couldn't it?

Well, my sister and I are wondering when Allyssa and Nathan will reveal what was done to them as children. Perhaps nothing, but I wouldn't hold my breath for any length of time over that question. It is almost ludricous to think that nothing ever happened to them given the problems Nathan has been plagued with and Alyssa's letter. I can just see her agonizing over how to tell her mother anything because she knew how much the ministry meant to Linda.

Okay, okay, I'll quit now.

JT

+Quote Post
erik
post Jan 27 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #112

Advanced Member

QUOTE(JustTana @ Jan 27 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]173282[/snapback]

Well, my sister and I are wondering when Allyssa and Nathan will reveal what was done to them as children. Perhaps nothing, but I wouldn't hold my breath for any length of time over that question. It is almost ludricous to think that nothing ever happened to them given the problems Nathan has been plagued with and Alyssa's letter. I can just see her agonizing over how to tell her mother anything because she knew how much the ministry meant to Linda.

Okay, okay, I'll quit now.

JT

Jt,

i am not saying the idea has not crossed my mind has well but sometimes it is better wait and see what comes out on its own, so that we do not get accused of making stuff up.

erik

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Jan 27 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #113

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 27 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]173284[/snapback]

Jt,

i am not saying the idea has not crossed my mind has well but sometimes it is better wait and see what comes out on its own, so that we do not get accused of making stuff up.

erik

Yeah, Erik, I hear you but I just want Alyssa and Nathan to know that they have friends here. Okay?wub.gif rolleyes.gif

JT

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 27 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #114

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 27 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]173279[/snapback]

Aletheia,

if theya re going to sue then why did they not after the 2003 letter, what makes you think that they are going to sue this time when they did not last time, i am just wondering.

Erik

Because nothing further came from Clem, till now... there was no reason to. And as DS and WT repetedly told Bob, they wouldn't address or answer him while the ASI process was under way, and Linda's side has appeared to mess that all up, and has responded by continuing to publish their acusations all over even while this was all going on.

And rather then our Church members handling this as Jesus said, or eventaking their accusations and charges, to a criminal or civil court, they opted to write about it on a website, to accuse 3ABN also, as soon as ASI withdrew, not ever giving anyone a chance to follow up.

They have published the accusations to the world making it a civil case, and have added to and embelished and even twisted what has been said to them. I'm talking about Bob Pickle's National enquirer brand of report and we will report it. It appears they have pushed the issue to the civil courts.

As it all started with Dryden, that is where it appears to be starting with 3ABN's response...

Just my opinion though. I guess we'll all see.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 27 2007, 06:39 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 27 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #115

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 04:18 PM) [snapback]173265[/snapback]

I too see this as likely, they have pushed so far for this to be handled publically and it appears that there are civil works in the process now from the recent letters posted, and I am thinking that they have got their wish and the truth and facts and evidence are going to be given and they will have their day in court. Strangely though, they are all acting suprised or unbelieving, or outraged that 3ABN would take this to court, at least where Tommy is concerned. Why? don't they want to present the facts? Didn't they want all before the world? It appears they are getting their wish.
In addition Linda was on the 3ABN board and voted with the consensus about the whole issue in regards to Dryden's letter and Tommy.
Althiea, you have brought up a fact that I did not know. That erases any doubt that Linda did not know about the accusation.

She seems to be the only one who could have said something, and as all the accusations have come from Bob Pickle, and Arthur Gailon Joy, who are two of her "representatives" it seems she has to be behind all that is going on now...

You made the obvious point that I missed when questioned on "why I thought Linda was behind the info being placed on this website. As you Stated: All the information is being put on here by Joy & Pickle. According to ASI's statement they are officially Linda's representatives. The whole mess with Dryden came to be on this forum because Joy /Pickle contacted him and he began to send emails, correspondence ect ect to them. My question? Who would have told Joy/Pickle about Dryden in Virginia other than Linda. As you stated altheia, she was on the board in 03 when Dryden's accusations came before her.

---------------------------

The blanks and elipses are Bob's. This appears much different then the new letter supposed to be from Duane Clem. Whatever happened to Dryden? so many here posted questions to him which were never answered...

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jan 27 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #116

Member No.: 2,894

ohmy.gif So it is Linda's fault that Tommy molested kids? Hey Duane, did Linda make Tommy go after you? How about you Brad? Roger? Was Linda behind that? None of you and Pastor Dryden didnt know what Tommy had done to you? Did Linda instruct you to write and say what you wrote and said?

Bystander is a totally accurate reflection of 3ABN and the Shelton family. They get in trouble because their victims say something and they threaten to sue their victims and then blame Danny's ex wife for the molestation carried out by Tommy. News worthy! Definitely news worthy! Also worthy of "The World's Dumbest Criminals"

This post has been edited by Hawk: Jan 27 2007, 07:35 PM

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 27 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #117

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 06:28 PM) [snapback]173288[/snapback]

Because nothing further came from Clem, till now... there was no reason to. And as DS and WT repetedly told Bob, they wouldn't address or answer him while the ASI process was under way, and Linda's side has appeared to mess that all up, and has responded by continuing to publish their acusations all over even while this was all going on.

And rather then our Church members handling this as Jesus said, or eventaking their accusations and charges, to a criminal or civil court, they opted to write about it on a website, to accuse 3ABN also, as soon as ASI withdrew, not ever giving anyone a chance to follow up.

They have published the accusations to the world making it a civil case, and have added to and embelished and even twisted what has been said to them. I'm talking about Bob Pickle's National enquirer brand of report and we will report it. It appears they have pushed the issue to the civil courts.

As it all started with Dryden, that is where it appears to be starting with 3ABN's response...

Just my opinion though. I guess we'll all see.

mmmm civil courts? I certainly would if I had been accused of all the things that these people have. In the beginning, a few accusations made here, could make a person ask questions and take notice. But, I will have to say, the accusations began to come faster than the speed of light, to the point, of making them less credible. First of all, there wouldn't be enough hours in the day to accomplish all of the deceiving, lying, stealing, molesting, doctoring the books, intimidating, paying off, threatening, ect ect that these people have been accused of. Also, to put all of these posts together, the 3ABN administration, the financial officers, many of the workers, the entire 3ABN board made up of very respected people in the SDA denomination, the ASI executive committee and members that also seem to be a powerhouse in the Adventist community, and of course, all of the Shelton's, which I understand can be counted into the hundreds just going on the 3ABN shelton's and their first cousins, ....are ALL corrupt and are ALL in on the injustices that have been done to everything and everybody. Let's not forget people like Doug Batchelor and David Ashrick (I don't know how to spell his name) that work hand in hand with 3ABN. As intelligent as they seem to be, they must have been duped or be in on the conspiracy also. See what I mean? The accusations have come to the point of becoming ludicrous with anyone or anything that has had an ax to grind, jumping on the band wagon...Ridiculous

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jan 27 2007, 07:33 PM) [snapback]173301[/snapback]

ohmy.gif So it is Linda's fault that Tommy molested kids? Hey Duane, did Linda make Tommy go after you? How about you Brad? Roger? Was Linda behind that? None of you and Pastor Dryden didnt know what Tommy had done to you? Did Linda instruct you to write and say what you wrote and said?

Bystander is a totally accurate reflection of 3ABN and the Shelton family. They get in trouble because their victims say something and they threaten to sue their victims and then blame Danny's ex wife for the molestation carried out by Tommy. News worthy! Definitely news worthy! Also worthy of "The World's Dumbest Criminals"

Hawk what you have just said is ludicrous and you know it. No one blames Linda for any alleged incidents that may or may not have happened concerning TS. Some of us are merely in agreement that "if it is indeed true" Or any parts at all are true" she had to be as aware of it as her husband.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 27 2007, 06:09 PM) [snapback]173278[/snapback]

Aletheia, this same lawyer wrote a similar letter to Roger Clem in 2003. No court case yet. This can often be a tactic to attempt to control a victim or witness by intimidation and threats.

that can be a tactic. And it can also be (as Altheia stated) the first step in trying to resolve the issue before pursueing the allegations

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 04:48 PM) [snapback]173250[/snapback]

But the question would be whether or not TS was gay or a child molester. It could have been spun either way, couldn't it?

No in reality he doesn't have to be either but...as Altheia pointed out...Linda was on the board when the allegations by Glen Dryden were brought forth and we all have seen what he was accusing TS of

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jan 27 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #118

Member No.: 2,894

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 27 2007, 07:43 PM) [snapback]173306[/snapback]

Hawk what you have just said is ludicrous and you know it. No one blames Linda for any alleged incidents that may or may not have happened concerning TS. Some of us are merely in agreement that "if it is indeed true" Or any parts at all are true" she had to be as aware of it as her husband.

She seems to be the only one who could have said something, and as all the accusations have come from Bob Pickle, and Arthur Gailon Joy, who are two of her "representatives" it seems she has to be behind all that is going on now...
Bystander

wallbash.gif

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #119

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

Yes, yes, be mad cause Linda brought the information out.

When you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

More smoke and mirrors.

I agree with you Hawk wallbash.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 27 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #120

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

But is this not the pattern we're seeing all along from Danny's camp? Since that can't refute the message they refute the messengers? It's lousy strategy but it's all they have. I pity them.

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]173323[/snapback]

Yes, yes, be mad cause Linda brought the information out.

When you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

More smoke and mirrors.
I agree with you Hawk wallbash.gif

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church