Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12409&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:41:41 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi From Barbara Kerr In Norway, A love letter to all
awesumtenor
post Feb 5 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

Are you really thinking about what is going on here.

Obfuscation comes to mind...

Somebody mentions that Linda's house was broke into and then Darrel's car. Next thing that comes on is that 3abn people are responsible.

Ok... present a plausible alternative explanation for nothing being taken other than papers and the like that mentioned 3ABN

Yet another ludicrous accusation. Right now, on this site, 3abn would get the blame for global warming and inflation, as well as the war in Irak. I believe that even the great Gailon Joy said that bsda had taken all of this over the top. If the so called Investigator and Accuser of 3abn said that,, wow, that says a lot.

You really should enter a 12 step program for that addiction to hyperbole you have...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 5 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 5 2007, 09:40 PM) [snapback]175723[/snapback]

Firstly, I want to thank Barbary for thinking of us and updating us on her situation. My prayers are with her, and I'm so happy to hear that she was able to go to Norway for treatment of her cancer and have such wonderful results. smile.gif

However, the one paragraph above really caught my attention. Such a break-in normally makes an individual feel violated and threatened. That only 3ABN materials were meddled with would seem to send a clear message. (I suspect that the .. ahem... "robbers" were careful enough so nothing can be proven.) Such criminal behavior does tell its own story.
However, if Barbara or someone else is able to clarify, I'm curious about that forged signature. On what kind of document was her signature forged?

It also seems that the break-in into Darrel's car was meant to intimidate because nothing of value was stolen. It tells us of what caliber "the opposition" is.

It seems to me that another account on this board mentioned someone breaking into Linda's car and confronting her with a cheap watch found in the glove compartment? Might there be a connection? scratchchin.gif

(I do hope that both Linda and Derrel reported the break-ins, so that there is an official record.)

yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 6 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 5 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]175724[/snapback]

Ok... present a plausible alternative explanation for nothing being taken other than papers and the like that mentioned 3ABN
You really should enter a 12 step program for that addiction to hyperbole you have...

In His service,
Mr. J

In everyones life comes times of truth. Sometimes one will refuse to see what is coming towards them especially if it is becoming more clear it is the way to go - but in a dysfunctional mental state, one will seek to deny it, run from it, change it, whatever it takes to protect ones own paradigm of reality...if one chooses to remain ignorant and in the dark, because it is more comforting then dealing with the reality of truth, it is their choice. Justifying what they do not want to accept, in order to continue in their "reality". They believe and so it is. That is their reality. Someone can not make a person move out of that reality until they are ready to face the truth and accept it for what it is. Meanwhile, their they sit. If however, they choose to grasp what is before them, be willing to acknowledge it and embrace it, allow it, truly give it a chance, with help, they may find the beginnings of liberation.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Feb 6 2007, 09:39 AM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 6 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 6 2007, 12:23 AM) [snapback]175653[/snapback]

Broke in Linda’s house and stole emails related to 3ABN? Mercy! I don’t know any of the characters in the 3ABN saga. But during a testimony like this, it is hard for me to believe Barbara (don’t know her) would lie about Linda’s break-in. I am sure the 3ABN apologist will spin it. But just hard for me to believe she is lying.

the burglary was not the main point in Barbara's letter. Barbara Kerr, by the way, was having programs on 3ABN together with Linda which were somewhat similar to those of your brother and sister-in-law. She was cut off together with Linda.

As many of you will remember, Danny Shelton has painted a picure of Dr. Arild Abrhamsen as a murderer, a devil, a mind manipolator, a quack and false physician, that he has been sending out to 3ABN supporters. All this in an effort to make people believe that this physician stole the same Linda from him that he was doing everything possible to get rid of.

Barbara is giving an eye witness account of what kind of person he is, and that Danny has painted a false picture of him.

Barbara tells me also that she has been able to share her faith with other patients she meets at the clinic. People who experience the healing power of God are willing to listen to the Gospel of the divine Healer.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 6 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Just in case you didn't know, I just wanted to let you know that your statement here is what is commonly called, "messy". If you have a point to make, make it without the attempt to divide and conquer tatics. This move is akin to Donald Trump's tatics with Rosie O'Donnell when he emailed her what Barbara was "really" saying about her....messy!

I believe that even the great Gailon Joy said that bsda had taken all of this over the top. If the so called Investigator and Accuser of 3abn said that,, wow, that says a lot.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 6 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #21

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 6 2007, 07:57 AM) [snapback]175775[/snapback]

Just in case you didn't know, I just wanted to let you know that your statement here is what is commonly called, "messy". If you have a point to make, make it without the attempt to divide and conquer tatics. This move is akin to Donald Trump's tatics with Rosie O'Donnell when he emailed her what Barbara was "really" saying about her....messy!

...not only that, her/his/their implication is incorrect as well. yes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 6 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 5 2007, 11:50 PM) [snapback]175724[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

A plausible explanation is that we heard it from Linda. All of you on this forum that say Linda has kept her mouth shut about said events...what could you be thinking? Where do you think so many details about contracts, salaries, pregnancy tests, harrasment from Danny, the handling of their own private finances, what Walt T did or did not say to Linda, what John Lomacang did or did not say to Linda, What Danny did or did not say to Linda and on and on and on......People, it doesn't matter who repeated it whether it be Johann, or Gailon, or Darryl, or Pickle..the source WAS HER. How else would you be hearing about events and conversations where only she and Danny were in room? Supposedly she didn't have control of any of their finances, now, how do you suppose you on this forum heard about? Everything you are telling here had it's original source from Linda. I repeat, so many of the things written here were private conversations, events , blah blah blah They could not have come from anyone else, as the original source. That being the case, we are all supposed to take it as fact? Those of you who won't admit that she had to be the source for so many things, don't want to admit it, because you know better. common sense prevails and there is no getting around it. Now 3abn is being accused of breaking in...why...because Linda said it. Linda said there was a break in...Linda said only 3abn stuff was taken....Linda said her email was tapped (whatever that means) and Darryl backs it up!!! Darryl has his own vendetta. So this proves, once again, that most everything on here as come from one source and you all have fell for it while saying that Linda has kept silent......bright, folks, very bright...

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Feb 6 2007, 01:14 PM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 12:08 PM) [snapback]175834[/snapback]

Now 3abn is being accused of breaking in...why...because Linda said it. Linda said there was a break in...Linda said only 3abn stuff was taken....Linda said her email was tapped (whatever that means) and Darryl backs it up!!!

When? Where? You lied.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 6 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(beartrap @ Feb 6 2007, 01:14 PM) [snapback]175836[/snapback]

When? Where? You lied.

Baseless accusations is all they have left. I've seen that first hand.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 6 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(beartrap @ Feb 6 2007, 01:14 PM) [snapback]175836[/snapback]

When? Where? You lied.

When, where? Read Barbara's letter. She says that Linda says her house and your car was broken into. I am repeating what was said in the letter, so really, who exactly are you calling a liar? Daryl, a lot of people know that "you" do not need to call anyone a "liar."

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 6 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 01:17 PM) [snapback]175839[/snapback]

When, where? Read Barbara's letter. She says that Linda says her house and your car was broken into. I am repeating what was said in the letter, so really, who exactly are you calling a liar? Daryl, a lot of people know that "you" do not need to call anyone a "liar."

See what I mean?

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Feb 6 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 6 2007, 12:18 PM) [snapback]175840[/snapback]

See what I mean?

Mmmhmmm

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 6 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

QUOTE(beartrap @ Feb 6 2007, 01:20 PM) [snapback]175843[/snapback]

Mmmhmmm

Yes Darryl that is a typical answer mmmmm. Instead of apologizing for calling me a liar. Your mmmmmm never addressed that Linda said your car was broke into, not me.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Feb 6 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]175847[/snapback]

Yes Darryl that is a typical answer mmmmm. Instead of apologizing for calling me a liar. Your mmmmmm never addressed that Linda said your car was broke into, not me.

You said "Now 3abn is being accused of breaking in...why...because Linda said it. Linda said there was a break in...Linda said only 3abn stuff was taken....Linda said her email was tapped (whatever that means)" Someone ELSE saying that a car was broken into is not "backing up" all of that.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Feb 6 2007, 01:51 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 6 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 6 2007, 01:18 PM) [snapback]175840[/snapback]

See what I mean?

You say you are here because of what happened to you when TS was your pastor. So, my question is this.....Why are you involved in all the other subjects going on here? You yourself said you weren't employed at 3ABN since the late 80"s when they had just started. So, the truth is, you don't know anything about their present employees, administration, board or any truths or untruths about Linda or Danny or any of the detailed conversations that go on here. So, why do you involve yourself in it? You have joined the bandwagon of 3abn bashers and honestly, that is not fair on you're part. There are lots and lots of things that you don't know and never will so it isn't right for you jump on the whole organization about that which you know not. Also, before you answer that 3abn was involved in a cover up on TS, then, if that were true, you would also have to hold Linda responsible. She approved his hiring and showed her approval by writing songs together and performing with him countless times. So just be fair. If you are going to hold 3 abn accountable in some aspect then hold her and her supporters accountable too.
Make sense?

QUOTE(beartrap @ Feb 6 2007, 01:34 PM) [snapback]175850[/snapback]

You said "Now 3abn is being accused of breaking in...why...because Linda said it. Linda said there was a break in...Linda said only 3abn stuff was taken....Linda said her email was tapped (whatever that means)" Someone ELSE saying that a car was broken into is not "backing up" all of that.

Darryl, quit trying to act confused. Read the letter. The source was Linda and you have plenty of reason to "back her up."
End of discussion

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church