Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12409&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:42:03 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi From Barbara Kerr In Norway, A love letter to all
Carmel
post Feb 7 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #46

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,870

Dear Barbara,

Few weeks ago I called you home, and got your message that you are out of country till the beginning of February... Couldn't wait to be able to talk with you... and then, few days ago I read your message here on BSDA. What a surprise!

BTW, since you have many friends, I must tell you that I am the one who met you and Claudia in the Marriot Hotel two years ago..and since you were as cute in reality as I've seen you on the shows on the 3abn, instantly felt close to you... and am very proud of calling you my friend ever since!

Last August, you have sent me to this forum, and I have been reading it silently to this day. Now you are causing me to post here for the first time. I wish the circumstances were different, but I am very encouraged with the help you have received, and the courage God has given you. My husband and my boys were on our knees as soon as we read the first half of you letter. It just happend so, that I had to interrupt reading it for few hours, before I read the other half, in which you gave the good news. I am telling you, it was very hard time for me, those few hours, not knowing what you wrote int the second half. Now I am praising the Lord God Almighty for the healing that is taking place, and the hope He has given to you and to us through you.

I wish I could be with you in Europe, I love the "Old Mother", and I know Norway must be very pretty country. It is probably not much colder there than here (where we are) right now. I have so much to tell you, and to ask you... Come back soon, would you?!

Be of good courage, our Creator cares about you, and knows what is best for you. You are in good hands, His and His servant's, you couldn't wish for more!

If you want, PM me on BSDA, and leave me your direct ph.#, I would love to call you.

You are in my & my family's prayers. I will also pray for you with my prayer group, Monday evenings!

God bless you!

Carmel

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 7 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #47

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 11:13 PM) [snapback]176363[/snapback]

Yohann, please don't stick your neck out for DM. He knows why he is not longer there. As do several employees, his ex pastors and probably several on the church board. It had nothing to do with Linda and he knows it.

Okay?

Now.

What is the real reason he was fired? You can't just say...."he knows why he is not longer there..." and let it go at that....

You got proof? Put it out there!

All of this would be killed dead if folks would just empty out their hands and see whose playing the "Trump" cards....

It would be over in an instant - if the evidence was truly in existance.

What is the real reason he was fired?
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 7 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #48

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 07:13 PM) [snapback]176363[/snapback]

Yohann, please don't stick your neck out for DM. He knows why he is not longer there. As do several employees, his ex pastors and probably several on the church board. It had nothing to do with Linda and he knows it.

again...where is your proof? is it what DANNY SAYS??? no one believes him. he will say anything. We know what ds does to people he doenst' like and won't kiss his feet - we know what he does to those who stand up to him....we know what he does to those who get in his way....if you believe everything he says, YOU have the problem. GET A GRIP. Issss not workin' no.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 7 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 7 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]176371[/snapback]

Okay?

Now.

What is the real reason he was fired? You can't just say...."he knows why he is not longer there..." and let it go at that....

You got proof? Put it out there!

All of this would be killed dead if folks would just empty out their hands and see whose playing the "Trump" cards....

It would be over in an instant - if the evidence was truly in existance.

What is the real reason he was fired?
snack.gif

See, this is where he/she comes up with the statement that they are bringing light to all the falsehoods presented here when all they do is create doubt. Smoke and mirrors...

Oh yes, please tell us the "real" reason DM was fired. While you're at it, tell us the "real" reason Linda was fired. Oh please, oh please.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 7 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 8 2007, 05:13 AM) [snapback]176363[/snapback]

Seeing that you are still misspelling my name tells how inaccurate you are in your evaluation of things. Thanks for revealing your inadequate power of perceptions.

You keep on whirling up dustbowls and avoiding to answer real questions. Many people have asked you questions which you completely ignore, and just keep on whirling up dust to keep away from the real issue.

Did you realize that when DM applied for another job Danny and his friends kept calling the employing orgaization warning them against hiring DM because he was addicted to a certain bad habit? The office thanked each caller for their concern, and asked them to call back when they could verify what they were saying.

Only one of the many callers called back. This was the 3ABN lawyer, and he called to apologize for spreading false rumors. The same lawyer later resigned from the 3ABN board, and why? He found it impossible to retain his integrity if he had to stay on with the board of 3ABN!!!

How can you claim his departure had nothing to do with Linda? I'm afraid you are getting your information from the same source that forced the lawyer to resign.

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 7 2007, 11:01 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 7 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #51

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 09:13 PM) [snapback]176363[/snapback]

Bystander, his name is Johann. Get it right from now on.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 7 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #52

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]176363[/snapback]

offtopic.gif Bystander, your remarks are not a reply to Johann!! You just used Johann's post for an excuse to make insinuations about Darrell

I suppose 3ABN admins are so used to despicable tactics that they can't help themselves .. dunno.gif it sure doesn't make you & Dan look any better! mad.gif

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 8 2007, 06:40 AM
Post #53

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]176363[/snapback]

So, Bystander, I too am calling your bluff! And I am willing to stick my neck out at any time for Derrell. You are using the same lying innuendos that Danny and company have attempted to use against Derrell for a number of years. Dan began using them against Derrell the first time he and Melody divorced. I know, I was there and heard the gossip that was circulating through Thompsonville church members and 3ABN employees. At the time I went investigating for myself and the original source of the rumors about Derrell were always the same: Danny Shelton. Those rumors didn't hold water then and they still do not now! So Bystander, put up or shut up. And if you are not willing to show your hand on this issue---and a number of other issues---why should anyone believe anything you or your "partner" Eye Witness say about anything? You use the same computer and continually are backing each other up and patting each other on the back.

Oh, and by the way, attempting to turn the tables and questioning me instead of answering my questions will no longer work for you, folks here are wise to your side-stepping issues. That dog doesn't hunt here!

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Feb 8 2007, 06:41 AM

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 8 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Bystander, I know Derrell and his family as well. I've known them long before he married Melody the first time. I also know about the lies, the "official story" from 3ABN. I'd say Derrell does know why he was fired but do YOU?

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 8 2007, 05:38 PM
Post #55

Guests

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 5 2007, 04:31 PM) [snapback]175654[/snapback]

...and Derrell can testify to whether or not his broken into, unless I have missed that this was already posted.

Why would Linda be lying? Now my questions is how many of these documents are forged? What is the point in all of this stuff. You just don't know if anyone is being honest. I can read and read all these signed documents and don't know if they are forged or what!

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 8 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 04:38 PM) [snapback]176561[/snapback]

Why would Linda be lying? Now my questions is how many of these documents are forged? What is the point in all of this stuff. You just don't know if anyone is being honest. I can read and read all these signed documents and don't know if they are forged or what!

To which specific documents are you referring?

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 8 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #57

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 8 2007, 11:30 PM) [snapback]176657[/snapback]

To which specific documents are you referring?

I think we can all be pretty certain what documents are being referred to here as "forged".

I find it interesting that glenetta has been a member here for two days and has already posted 22 times.

I would be interested in knowing how many posts he/she has had time to read. Many of us read for days or weeks and tried to discern facts from hearsay and conjecture before we even felt comfortable asking questions.

I wondered when the forgery allegation would be made. I suspect it has been before but this is the most obvious I have read lately.

I would recommend that to answer this accusation that the documents posted here and on save3ABN.com from victims and their families or other first hand observers be notarized if possible and reposted showing the notary seal and date.

JMO
nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 8 2007, 10:48 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(daylily @ Feb 8 2007, 12:52 PM) [snapback]176496[/snapback]

Bystander, I know Derrell and his family as well. I've known them long before he married Melody the first time. I also know about the lies, the "official story" from 3ABN. I'd say Derrell does know why he was fired but do YOU?

Actually yes and there were several reasons. The first and more important reason is reflected On their divorce papers. So instead of just hiring him as an employee they contracted him out. That way, if, anything happened they could not be held responsible. That was then, I have no idea what the arrangement is now.
The second reason ( and there is paperwork to prove it) is that When he traveled for 3abn if an economy car was reserved for him at the airport, he would, shall we say, upgrade to something a little snazzier like a convertable. If his room was reserved at the comfort Inn he would "upgrade" to a 4 star hotel....ALL without permission from management. It was a little bit before the accounting department caught what was happening.
I could go farther but I won't, That should be enough for reasonable people to question the fact that D. says he was fired because he "supported" Linda.
And, you know what else, None of this hasn't been told and wouldn't have been if again, the members here demand details/proof. ANy statements made by me tonight can all be verified with paperwork.

edited for content......

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 9 2007, 02:25 PM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Feb 8 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #59

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]176561[/snapback]

Now my questions is how many of these documents are forged? What is the point in all of this stuff. You just don't know if anyone is being honest. I can read and read all these signed documents and don't know if they are forged or what!

This is the same theme Aletheia presented on the Maritime SDA Online board.

On the Maritime board, Aletheia was graciously educating the readers on how easy it is to forge car-title documents.

Unfortunately, Aletheia is no longer posting here. I guess you just missed her.

Pete

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 8 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #60

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 09:02 PM) [snapback]176675[/snapback]

None of this hasn't been told and wouldn't have been if again, the members here demand details/proof. ANy statements made by me tonight can all be verified with paperwork.

Actually, you're right - saying that above is a double negative, which makes it a positive, which means YOU HAVE told plenty of people these things...infact, you have called and written many people and done all you could to try to destroy people, including Derrell. Why are you so threatend that you have to follow people around and destroy them? What have they done to you? And what are you so afraid they will say if you don't try to crush them first in some way? You saying it doesn't make it true, just like you saying you have proof doesn't make you any more credible either. The members here "demand"???? That's not the reason you decided to bring it to this forum. You brought it here because you are determined to tell MORE people MORE of the same. In MY opinion, YOU are Danny Shelton speaking, this is how he talks and what he says to everyone he can get to listen. But, again, just my opinion.

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Feb 8 2007, 09:40 PM) [snapback]176688[/snapback]

This is the same theme Aletheia presented on the Maritime SDA Online board.

On the Maritime board, Aletheia was graciously educating the readers on how easy it is to forge car-title documents.

Unfortunately, Aletheia is no longer posting here. I guess you just missed her.

Pete

It struck me just today that this was aletheia reincarnated... almost posted this today, but I was sure if it were so, Calvin would have caught her, but then again, she probably has access to more then one pc...shame shame if it's true...

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church