Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:56:09 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 9 2007, 05:22 AM
Post #211

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 9 2007, 05:07 AM) [snapback]176742[/snapback]

Re: "I will take you up on that because it's not even a challenge. The pastor you refer to is MARK FINLEY. He will be happy to verify that he counseled with Linda by phone, 3 different times for 45 minutes to an hour. MARK FINLEY . HAS HE BEEN DUPED TOO? He will also be happy, if it comes to that, to verify that she did, indeed, have an inappropriate relationship with Arild that went way beyond a doctor treating her son. He can also verify that she was not willing to "give him up" to restore her marriage and/or her place in the ministry.

Johann, this would never have had to be told had you not challenged a statement from this pastor..Maybe it would be best for you and others to back away before you hurt her more than help her."

Mark Finley is a respected SDA leader. Many of us would like to see what he says, and if he supports your version of events.

In reality, Linda is hurt more by statements such as the above. Why? Because she can not challenge undocumented statemetns as to what Mark Finley would say. We on the so-called Linda's Team want to know the truth, whatever it is. We are willing for that truth to come out.

Does Mark Finley beleive that he cannot make a public statement without permission from Linda? O.K. Ask him to contact me. I will ask Linda to give him permission. If he wishes, ask him to send me his statement. I, again, will ask Linda to grant permission for me to post it. After she gives it, I will post it exactly as Mark Finley wrote it. Of course, after it is posted, anyone else may comment on it.

Once Mark Finley's statement is posted, we will know exactly what he has said. We will not be in doubt. We can comment on it in any way.

Is my proposal fair? Tell me if it is not.

By the way: In fairness to Linda, ask Mark Finley to be specific. Generalized statemets such as: "Linda had an inapproprite relationship . . ." are so general that it is hard to respond to them.

Pastor Finley has been contacted and provided with a copy of the post by wwjd. I'll let you know when and if I get a response.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 9 2007, 07:00 AM
Post #212

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 9 2007, 04:22 AM) [snapback]176743[/snapback]

Pastor Finley has been contacted and provided with a copy of the post by wwjd. I'll let you know when and if I get a response.

I have sent Mark Finley a similar message, if I had his correct e-mail address.

I shall wait to see if it comes back to me as an incorrect addres, of if he responds to me.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2007, 07:21 AM
Post #213

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 9 2007, 12:21 AM) [snapback]176698[/snapback]

Inga:

Don't forget BiBystander ... he, and wwjd are sharing a computer. You may have noticed, a day or two ago, when one was talking then the other got on and, then one or both of them, "forgot" to log off, thus the other esponded by mistake under the other persons name.

and what is sooooo wild is that they both make the same spelling error with Johann's name, spelling it Yohann...... isn't that creepy or what?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 9 2007, 08:24 AM
Post #214

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 9 2007, 07:23 AM) [snapback]176680[/snapback]

- - -

Johann, this would never have had to be told had you not challenged a statement from this pastor..Maybe it would be best for you and others to back away before you hurt her more than help her.
- - -

I would never have challenged this if that pastor had not told me that he had never had a real counselling session with Linda. Was he telling me a lie? Perhaps he knows better than you what counselling is?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #215

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

counseling via phone? I don't think so....

--------------------

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Feb 9 2007, 09:16 AM
Post #216

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 9 2007, 09:09 AM) [snapback]176760[/snapback]

counseling via phone? I don't think so....

Similar to violin lessons via correspondence I guess.

-Yogi

--------------------

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 9 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #217

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Feb 9 2007, 08:16 AM) [snapback]176762[/snapback]

-Yogi

Don't laugh. I once worked with a person who signed upt to learn to play the piano through a correspondence course.

As to counseling, some think it is the following:

Counselee: What should I do?

Counselor: You should . . . ..

Counselee: O.K. Thanks.

That is why I talk about prefessional counseling. It is much more. But, if we can get a statement from Mark Finley, we can understand what went on, and discuss it.

Without that statement, Linda is at a disadvantage and cannot respond to anything.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 9 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #218

Guests

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 8 2007, 07:31 PM) [snapback]176603[/snapback]

What dates are you talking about? Sure, the three of us had meetings to discuss what to do about Danny's official lies about us. All three of us were in the same boat - made by Danny Shelton. My wife, Irmgard, had also been involved, but she was too sick to travel.

That is the dates I am talking about the three of you meeting! Would this not be a date, is there such a thing as a date book which you write engagements down in. Coming here to get answeres can be very difficult. I am finding that, it seems, seems many have only one agenda and its not to allow others to ask questions. Thank you for being considerate enough to respond civil. I am sorry to hear that your wife was sick. Probably in this day and age, another women along would have made a different light as well. At these "meetings" did the group ever come up with a plan to deal with the situation?

Those pictures were taken by Danny's Private Investigators when we came to attend the 3ABN Camp Meeting in 2004. By using the right kind of a telephoto lens they avoided getting me into the picture. That is easy for an expensive Private Investigator.

Have you seen the pictures that were taken? I guess that it would be a zoom in shot. I imagen that the picture would be Linda and her Dr. Arild, very large. I would like to see them, I know what Linda looks like but would like to see the Doctor.
Hey is that where you were at when you talked about Thompsonville? 3abn Camp Meeting? So you were with Linda, Dr. Arild at camp meeting?

According to Pastor John Lomacang Danny had already made up his mind he wanted to get rid of Linda before we got into the picture. Danny was only waiting for an opportunity where he could make it look like he had biblical grounds for a divorce, and it appeared to him that he could use Dr. Arild Abrahamsen as his scapegoat.

This is the confusion and commenting on this could get frizzy hair going on. I am told that this is a public forum and that I should PM but I don't see where others do a lot of that. People just talk freely. Did Danny have biblical grounds for the divorce, yes or no? You were there was the Dr. Arild and Linda ever alone? If so now this could be confused with . . . . . . .That is why we are to be careful about appearance. I can't imagen Linda doing that, she seemed to be so spiritual on TV. I man eric said a few days ago though. What you see on TV and in reality is two different things, and I would say to some point that could be true.

I do not understand how you get the impression from what I said that the doctor and Linda were at fault? Danny made it appear like they were at fault by issuing false statements.

My impression is wide open. I am trying to get an impression and believe me, like many people, I may need some clarification to support my thoughts. Seems there have been many things twisted by many people and that's how this seems to be going. Did you read about Linda getting her house broke into. Forged documents ect. Well now this makes me wonder about the documents here and everywhere, are they FORGED? See for the unknowing all of this is just hard to believe. You have first hand info. Talk to me friend.

Danny got so angry at me for refusing to help him verify this false accusation, that he had Dr. Walt Thompson fire me from my employment at 3ABN.

You have got to be kidding Dr. Walt Thompson fired you from 3ABN because Danny was angry? Tell me more about this! Now I heard that Linda terminated peoples employment when she was there, but then this was after she was gone. There was one gentleman that lives in Texas and Linda was not happy with the way he talked to her. So she fired him in a snappy pappy minute. He was so hurt. Anyway that was when she was there. Tell me about your experience>

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #219

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Glenetta..... go back to the shallow end of the pool.... grown folks business down here in the deep end and you have shown you aren't ready just yet....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 9 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #220

Guests

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 9 2007, 08:24 AM) [snapback]176757[/snapback]

I would never have challenged this if that pastor had not told me that he had never had a real counselling session with Linda. Was he telling me a lie? Perhaps he knows better than you what counselling is?

What on earth is going on here. Now Mark Finley is deceiving people? What kind of place is this SDA forum. Johann here I am trying to build some trust in your statements and now your saying that other leaders within the denomination are corrupt also. Tell me how all of these people are so bad and everyone here is so good and know the truth. Something is not right!
I read at the beginning about Corporate Worship which to me is an excellent idea to implement into any business, ministry and families around the world. Here I see it turned into some awful thing. Now Mark Finley is being degraded. Come on tell me, does anyone love Jesus here?

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 9 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #221

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 09:17 AM) [snapback]176786[/snapback]

What on earth is going on here. Now Mark Finley is deceiving people? What kind of place is this SDA forum. Johann here I am trying to build some trust in your statements and now your saying that other leaders within the denomination are corrupt also. Tell me how all of these people are so bad and everyone here is so good and know the truth. Something is not right!
I read at the beginning about Corporate Worship which to me is an excellent idea to implement into any business, ministry and families around the world. Here I see it turned into some awful thing. Now Mark Finley is being degraded. Come on tell me, does anyone love Jesus here?

Glenetta get off of your high horse. No one is remotely degrading Mark Finley. He is a respected SDA evangelist and leader. We have been told that he is willing to make a statement in regard to the counseling that it is claimed he did with Linda. I, who am one of those on the so-called Linda's Team, would like to see his statement. I have never said anything that can be remotely considered to be an implication that Mark Finley has lied. As a respected leader, who we are told is willing to make a statement, I want to see what he has to say. If he is willing to give such to us, I will comment on it. There is nothing degrading about that.

As for Johann, he has not degraded Mark Finley. He simply brought up a question that needs to be clairfied. Surely Elder Finley will not take offense at the request for clairfication. Johann, Bob Pickle, GAJ, and I are all interested in the truth, whatever that is.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Denny
post Feb 9 2007, 10:33 AM
Post #222

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 04:17 PM) [snapback]176786[/snapback]

[color=#000099]What on earth is going on here. Now Mark Finley is deceiving people? What kind of place is this SDA forum. Johann here I am trying to build some trust in your statements and now your saying that other leaders within the denomination are corrupt also. Tell me how all of these people are so bad and everyone here is so good and know the truth. Something is not right!
I read at the beginning about Corporate Worship which to me is an excellent idea to implement into any business, ministry and families around the world. Here I see it turned into some awful thing. Now Mark Finley is being degraded. Come on tell me, does anyone love Jesus here?[/color]

You must be a fast reader, you just joined on Feb 7 and have read all the historical posts on here about 3abn and are ready to discuss said posts and judge people's relationship with Jesus! wow!

This post has been edited by Denny: Feb 9 2007, 10:34 AM

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 9 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #223

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Denny @ Feb 9 2007, 11:33 AM) [snapback]176790[/snapback]

You must be a fast reader, you just joined on Feb 7 and have read all the historical posts on here about 3abn and are ready to discuss said posts and judge people's relationship with Jesus! wow!

It's that Evelyn Wood Speed reading course...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 9 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #224

Guests

QUOTE(Denny @ Feb 9 2007, 10:33 AM) [snapback]176790[/snapback]

Yes I have spent some time reading the many post and judgment of people's relationship with Jesus, I think not. I would have to say though "fruit's" are little but hey "some fruit" develop slow. I once had a orange tree and I never did think that it would produce and you know what eventually it did. As long as there is a stump there can always be branches.
I don't want to follow the crowd Denny, I want to have my own personal view of things. I guess if that does not agree with you, well that is your problem.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 9 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #225

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Feb 9 2007, 10:16 AM) [snapback]176762[/snapback]

-Yogi

And, let us not forget, divorce by correspondence. blink.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church