Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=420 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:59:26 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
sister
post Feb 14 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #421

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 14 2007, 05:20 PM) [snapback]178320[/snapback]

Soul,
Bystander made a veiled threat to husbandoftheyear (HOTY) yesterday, making it seem like he was on the trail to finding out which 3abn employee he actually is.
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry178127
I sure do hope that Danny, et. al., will read this and take it to heart!

I know for a fact that Danny reads here every day, at least that is what he said (not at the corporate worship service).

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 14 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #422

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

Have you heard about the "deeply spiritual" worship that took place today at 3abn and how the master himself actually CAME TO WORSHIP??? He does not go to the weekly worship you know...but he did today!!! And with vengeance!!

"Dan did worship today and it was all about how he is going after "Linda and her team." He also said that he's bringing charges against the employees that post on BSDA. It was over an hour and was all about the scandals going on. Dan said that charges had already been filed. He said he was going after Linda and those that post in her favor. Then to close it all, John Lomacang said a prayer that was basically a warning against people speaking out. He said charges were filed against Linda's team and others who support her and post on this site. He didn't name names, but he did say "I'm going after Linda." He did say that someone is giving them (Linda's team) information and are always one step ahead.

I know that if the employees didn't know something was up, they do now. Everyone was talking and a few friends were saying how administration is furious."

I was not there, but I have been at worship services held just before work at one of our colleges. Before I comment any farther, I want to make it clear that I have never seen nor heard of a worship service such as was described above. It goes against ethical standards that should be part of any work environment. From what I have seen, most workers are dedicated to their task and are willing to do everything in their power to make the organization prosper.

When we work in a Christian environment, sometimes the lines get blurred between our work and our loyalty to God. This can be a real pitfall.

Discussions of work related issues should be done in a meeting separate from worship. If the two are combined, as we saw in this case, a person can almost feel that he is giving up his loyalty to God and to his Church if he has questions about the work environment.

I am never happy when a prayer is more than a prayer. When it contains an agenda to sway an individual's thinking regarding secular matters, it is politicking rather than praying. When a respected pastor crosses this ethical boundary, listeners are further confused in their loyalties.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 14 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #423

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 14 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]178347[/snapback]

I was not there, but I have been at worship services held just before work at one of our colleges. Before I comment any farther, I want to make it clear that I have never seen nor heard of a worship service such as was described above. It goes against ethical standards that should be part of any work environment. From what I have seen, most workers are dedicated to their task and are willing to do everything in their power to make the organization prosper.

When we work in a Christian environment, sometimes the lines get blurred between our work and our loyalty to God. This can be a real pitfall.

Discussions of work related issues should be done in a meeting separate from worship. If the two are combined, as we saw in this case, a person can almost feel that he is giving up his loyalty to God and to his Church if he has questions about the work environment.

I am never happy when a prayer is more than a prayer. When it contains an agenda to sway an individual's thinking regarding secular matters, it is politicking rather than praying. When a respected pastor crosses this ethical boundary, listeners are further confused in their loyalties.

These are great points, Ralph.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 14 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #424

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 14 2007, 04:48 PM) [snapback]178345[/snapback]

I know for a fact that Danny reads here every day, at least that is what he said (not at the corporate worship service).

Sister, unless you are sitting beside him in front of his computer you would NOT know it for a fact. You should quit throwing your "facts" around so loosely. The "fact" is, he made a promise a awhile back not to waste time on sites like this, where everybody has their mind made up (based on nothing) and they aren't going to change it. He and 3abn has a huge work to do and they go about the business of doing it. Certainly people tell him things or email him about all the gossip and slander on these sites, but, just like Linda, (you here, say) he doesn't read it himself.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 14 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #425

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 14 2007, 08:05 PM) [snapback]178350[/snapback]

Sister, unless you are sitting beside him in front of his computer you would NOT know it for a fact. You should quit throwing your "facts" around so loosely. The "fact" is, he made a promise a awhile back not to waste time on sites like this, where everybody has their mind made up (based on nothing) and they aren't going to change it. He and 3abn has a huge work to do and they go about the business of doing it. Certainly people tell him things or email him about all the gossip and slander on these sites, but, just like Linda, (you here, say) he doesn't read it himself.

And just like you made the same promise and keep showing up here every day...

I think you can do the math from there.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 14 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #426

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 14 2007, 04:48 PM) [snapback]178345[/snapback]

Sister,
Bystander seems to be challenging you on this point. Can you elaborate as to how you know that Danny reads here every day?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 14 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #427

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 14 2007, 01:10 PM) [snapback]178288[/snapback]

I began this thread with the following and it has wandered off topic in numerous directions and it is time to go back to the original post.
Later on I gave my opinion of John Lomacang in regard to this Corporate "worship" session and asked for the opinions of others.
What about the character of Danny Shelton? This is the individual that 3ABN spokespeople tout as a prophet of God. Re-read the original post, are these the actions of a prophet? Is this private view behind the scenes of 3ABN coinciding with the public persona presented on the Thursday night "live" programs? Tomorrow there is another two hour "Behind the Scenes" program on 3ABN, it would be interesting to compare the on camera comments with those posted above.

Sister

Why do you keep posting that same post over and over. Especially after it was pointed out to you and others that Danny DID NOT say he was going after Linda and "Linda's team. I think even HOTY will tell you that if you ask him straight out. So, that being the case, don't you think you need to delete the part that is not truth instead of continuing to spread something that is false?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 14 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #428

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 14 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]178350[/snapback]

ahh, but someone on the inside is telling oh him....he should be more careful maybe... dunno.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 14 2007, 07:14 PM
Post #429

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 14 2007, 06:05 PM) [snapback]178350[/snapback]

Bystander,
Are you going to be accompanying the 3abn folks to the rally this weekend at Milpitas, CA? It is a couple of hours drive away from me but I would certainly consider trying to attend if you are going to be there.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 14 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #430

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 14 2007, 08:05 PM) [snapback]178350[/snapback]

Bystander, I didn't say that I was sitting beside Danny in front of his computer, nor did I say I was sitting in his lap, or have him under electronic surveillance. I said it is what Danny said! You do BELIEVE the word of the great Danny Shelton, right? Get real, Bystander, everyone who knows Danny, knows that his mouth runs full throttle ALL the time. Ask Melody if you don't believe me. Wow, maybe you should even try his grandkids, I am sure he has even told them by now.

Sister

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 14 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #431

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 14 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]178351[/snapback]

And just like you made the same promise and keep showing up here every day...

I think you can do the math from there.

In His service,
Mr. J

yep..... maybe Danny also changed his mind.... dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 14 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #432

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

E'rybody knows that Danny is on here daily...and when he can't get to a compudah - one of his minions does it for him....
snack.gif

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/minions<<<---Click Here!!!

Minions -
min·ion (mĭn'yən)
n.
1. An obsequious follower or dependent; a sycophant.
2. A subordinate official, especially a servile one.
3. One who is highly esteemed or favored; a darling.

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Feb 14 2007, 08:13 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 14 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #433

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 14 2007, 06:10 PM) [snapback]178353[/snapback]

Why do you keep posting that same post over and over. Especially after it was pointed out to you and others that Danny DID NOT say he was going after Linda and "Linda's team. I think even HOTY will tell you that if you ask him straight out. So, that being the case, don't you think you need to delete the part that is not truth instead of continuing to spread something that is false?

Maybe Danny could provide you with a corrected version for us.

I believe you would agree on a couple points.
1. Danny was not happy and let that be known in clearest terms.
2. To close it all, John Lomacang said a prayer that was basically a warning against people speaking out.

What an eggnog! An implied threat of being fired made by Danny all scrambled up with John Lomacang's warning that was embedded in a prayer.

It makes me wonder if both of them are afraid that another victim may speak out.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 14 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #434

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 14 2007, 05:10 PM) [snapback]178353[/snapback]

It hard to delete some thing that was told you to by more then one witness of this "worship" and verified with others who also heard it. And, don't forget, it was also heard from the hallways after worship too as it was repeated to others what they missed inside.

Maybe you would like to tell us your version of what you heard at this worship since you were there?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 15 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #435

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 14 2007, 10:25 PM) [snapback]178374[/snapback]

Maybe Danny could provide you with a corrected version for us.

I agree that instead of merely posting a denial of what has been reported was said, could someone please tell us what they believe was said if they disagree with other statements here and how they obtained their knowledge.

I am willing to keep an open mind on issues as training and experience have taught me everything can be spun or hidden with the right words.

I would respectfully point out that ignoring this call for accountability only lends credence to those who have given their version of what was said.

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:59 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church