Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:52 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 02:30 PM
Post #91

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]176205[/snapback]

Ouch, now I am unlearned and unstable I appreciate your welcome to your intellectual chat site. As I proceed forward with my water wings, in the wading pool, I'll certainly not drown in unqualified waters.

By your own admission you are simple... so unlearned and unstable fits... as for my welcome.. or lack of same... I didn't invite you here... and as for your not drowning, you may have a point; after all ventriloquist's dummies are largely wood... and wood floats... but the downside is you only talk with his hand in your back...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
Post #92

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

[quote name='inga' date='Feb 7 2007, 02:26 PM' post='176208']

Calvin only bans folks who post belligerently and abusively.

Not true or most of you would be gone. happydance.gif happydance.gif

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
Post #93

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 7 2007, 03:02 PM) [snapback]176151[/snapback]

secondly, when you say "Do you actually think he doesn't know what court could or could not entail", you are so right. He does, which is why he has avoided it at all COSTS over the years. You know you can only bluff for so long, then it gets called. It's being called, so he better brace himself, it's for real this time.

thirdly, when you say "Better yet, He could never bring a lawsuit on his own, the board would have had to vote to do so. So again, are the board members so incredibly dumb as to put 3abn at risk if there was wrongdoing to hide?" IN A WORD, Y E S. They will willingly do it because they have submitted themselves to do what he tells them. That has been shown over and over.

Another possibility . . . Linda and her "team of eclectics" are bluffing. Linda is well aware that the BoD at 3ABN has pushed from the outset that the evidence they hold be kept quite in an effort to give Linda all the opportunity to establish a new ministry to continue her work. They have stated time and again that they did not want Linda to have to deal with the fall out if the evidence where revealed in public, for instance in court.

Linda knows the truth and is playing the odds, maybe hoping for an out of court settlement before the truth is made plain to see. She is banking on the BoD reverting to their original position that they would not make public the evidence of her actions. Sure, I know as do others here that Clay will blather on about minutia, and others will claim this is a smokescreen - but as others have presented in this thread today other possibilities are never considered here, only that Danny is guilty, the BoD is guilty, Tommy and Hal and Mollie and Shelley and Pastor Lomacang are all guilty too. Not for one second has common sense kicked in and the consideration that there is truth to the claim of evidence appeared here, save a small minority of posters.

I fully expect many to be surprised and deeply hurt because they were lead down the primrose path - and of course I mean amongst the accusers.

3ABN has been patient, going about the business of spreading the message of God's love and soon return. They have not engaged in tearing apart individuals and other ministries. Sure there are many claims of such here, but very little evidence. For instance much has been said about Danny or other leadership at 3ABN getting the way of Linda appearing in churches around the country - yet there is no proof of such other than "someone said." Anytime a "someone said" claim is made against Danny or 3ABN it is automatically accepted as truth no questions asked.

As far as the finances of a court case, one would have to be completely a loon to think that Linda hasn't acquired the necessary finances to defend herself. She isn't a naive individual - never has been. Will Danny have his backers, I don't doubt it for a minute. The other thing that is certain is that this will take a while to unfold and it will drag on. Just as Linda and her team put up road blocks to the ASI involvement, they will do it here via legal wrangling and misdirection.

So, while you can paint a picture that is plausible - that this is all bluster on the part of 3ABN and Danny . . . the opposite side of the coin is just as much in play for consideration, Linda is playing a risky game - she is banking on 3ABN "taking the high road" and backing down so they do not have to cause her public pain by revealing the evidence they do hold.

-fhb

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #94

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 7 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]176212[/snapback]

By your own admission you are simple... so unlearned and unstable fits... as for my welcome.. or lack of same... I didn't invite you here... and as for your not drowning, you may have a point; after all ventriloquist's dummies are largely wood... and wood floats... but the downside is you only talk with his hand in your back...

In His service,
Mr. J

Puppets are made from cloth so they don't float, they sink right to the bottom. You might keep that in mind when your strings are being pulled. blink.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 02:33 PM
Post #95

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

was wondering when FHB would be summoned... the calvary has arrived ya'lls........ weapons of mass distraction by minutiae....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 02:33 PM
Post #96

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 03:32 PM) [snapback]176216[/snapback]

Puppets are made from cloth so they don't float, they sink right to the bottom. You might keep that in mind when your strings are being pulled. blink.gif

Cmon Mollie you can do better...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 7 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #97

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 02:33 PM) [snapback]176170[/snapback]

Justice will find all "IN BLAZES"
You mean like the Battle Creek fire?
Are you a prophet? blink.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
Post #98

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 02:32 PM) [snapback]176216[/snapback]

as you would know right wwjd or wwsd, or whatever it is that you call yourself....

--------------------

+Quote Post
erik
Post #99

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 12:27 PM) [snapback]176209[/snapback]

Erik I will repeat to you what I said in an earlier post. If TommS had never worked at 3abn, most of you here would just spend 100% if time bashing Danny & 3abn instead of 90%

Wwjd,

I would not be posting if the stuff about tommy had not been so clearly shown, i can not speak for the others. the whole divorce things in my option stinks but lots that happens in the church sticnks we are all sinners, but tommy's actions rise to whole different level.

I am not here on witch hunt, like have stated many times before i can to this site very pro danny, i mean to say i really felt sorry for the guy satan was attacking big first linda cheats on then the tax case issues, then all rumors flying. BUT you want to know the biggest thing that change my mind about the wee the truth lies closer to on all these topics. Was danny's own emails, and action taken in writting the 3abn board.

THAT IS WHAT CHANGED MY MIND, not all the other information here, SO why do you not GO back and think on that one for while while you are so sure that Danny will win in court, he might if his lawyers kept him off the witness stand. Danny lost all his believability with me because of what he himself wrote not what others have written about him.

Erik W.

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 7 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #100

Guests

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 02:28 PM) [snapback]176210[/snapback]

you are his mouthpiece... and you are doing such a fine job of representing him here.... I said nothing about your family, I said you tell Danny hi....

Whew you are right I was just getting a little frustrated there. People are so "rude", I will get used to it. Sorry about that. I will certainly be delighted to tell Danny hi, if I happen to get that opportunity. Umm, his mouthpiece, I watch TV, Danny don't need a mouth piece he does a fine job with his own.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #101

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 02:37 PM) [snapback]176222[/snapback]

Whew you are right I was just getting a little frustrated there. People are so "rude", I will get used to it. Sorry about that. I will certainly be delighted to tell Danny hi, if I happen to get that opportunity. Umm, his mouthpiece, I watch TV, Danny don't need a mouth piece he does a fine job with his own.

are they? I haven't been rude yet....

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #102

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]176222[/snapback]

Whew you are right I was just getting a little frustrated there. People are so "rude", I will get used to it. Sorry about that.

You came in here rude and reaped what you sowed.

I will certainly be delighted to tell Danny hi, if I happen to get that opportunity. Umm, his mouthpiece, I watch TV, Danny don't need a mouth piece he does a fine job with his own.

If you truly believed this, you wouldnt be here... so blow that smoke up someone else's patootie...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 7 2007, 02:41 PM
Post #103

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]176222[/snapback]

Glenetta,

What one sees in the camera and what one see's off the camera can be very confussing

Erik W.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #104

Advanced Member

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 7 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]176214[/snapback]

Another possibility . . . Linda and her "team of eclectics" are bluffing. Linda is well aware that the BoD at 3ABN has pushed from the outset that the evidence they hold be kept quite in an effort to give Linda all the opportunity to establish a new ministry to continue her work. They have stated time and again that they did not want Linda to have to deal with the fall out if the evidence where revealed in public, for instance in court.

Linda knows the truth and is playing the odds, maybe hoping for an out of court settlement before the truth is made plain to see. She is banking on the BoD reverting to their original position that they would not make public the evidence of her actions. Sure, I know as do others here that Clay will blather on about minutia, and others will claim this is a smokescreen - but as others have presented in this thread today other possibilities are never considered here, only that Danny is guilty, the BoD is guilty, Tommy and Hal and Mollie and Shelley and Pastor Lomacang are all guilty too. Not for one second has common sense kicked in and the consideration that there is truth to the claim of evidence appeared here, save a small minority of posters.

I fully expect many to be surprised and deeply hurt because they were lead down the primrose path - and of course I mean amongst the accusers.

3ABN has been patient, going about the business of spreading the message of God's love and soon return. They have not engaged in tearing apart individuals and other ministries. Sure there are many claims of such here, but very little evidence. For instance much has been said about Danny or other leadership at 3ABN getting the way of Linda appearing in churches around the country - yet there is no proof of such other than "someone said." Anytime a "someone said" claim is made against Danny or 3ABN it is automatically accepted as truth no questions asked.

As far as the finances of a court case, one would have to be completely a loon to think that Linda hasn't acquired the necessary finances to defend herself. She isn't a naive individual - never has been. Will Danny have his backers, I don't doubt it for a minute. The other thing that is certain is that this will take a while to unfold and it will drag on. Just as Linda and her team put up road blocks to the ASI involvement, they will do it here via legal wrangling and misdirection.

So, while you can paint a picture that is plausible - that this is all bluster on the part of 3ABN and Danny . . . the opposite side of the coin is just as much in play for consideration, Linda is playing a risky game - she is banking on 3ABN "taking the high road" and backing down so they do not have to cause her public pain by revealing the evidence they do hold.

-fhb

wow, I have been trying to say the same things but you said it all, so much better. Sonshineoneme is starting to look ridiculous with her (everybody and their brother) has been tricked and hypnotized
by Danny scenerio. What a slam to the individual people on the board that they are "trained" followers. I wonder if she would say that to Ellsworth McKee, the conference president, Merlin Farley who devotes his whole life and income to mission work, Carmilita whose credentials show..she ain't no fool...and all the rest. Would she say it to ASI officials. Would she say it Garwin McNeilus? Well if she does decide to say it to their face, it will take several months to talk to all the duped people she accuses!! notworthy.gif

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 7 2007, 02:35 PM) [snapback]176221[/snapback]

Wwjd,

Erik W.

Only problem there Eric, is that you were not privy to what happened behind the scenes about any emails sent.

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 7 2007, 02:33 PM) [snapback]176218[/snapback]

Cmon Mollie you can do better...

In His service,
Mr. J

Keep going Mr. J. with each accusation you just dig yourself a little deeper.

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 7 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #105

Guests

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 02:38 PM) [snapback]176223[/snapback]

are they? I haven't been rude yet....

Thank you, so far.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church