Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:50 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #76

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 01:47 PM) [snapback]176183[/snapback]

Your mouth shows that your mind has some very good insight. I could not have said it any better. There is a lot of jealousy, there are disgruntled ex employees, there are several on here that have their own axes to grind and this forum gives them the chance.
Thanks for seeing with clarity

you don't say it at all... you got your script from somewhere else... what was it that Bystander said, oh yes, eyes and ears... you tell Danny to quit sending ambassadors, he can come himself...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 7 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #77

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 577

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 02:19 PM) [snapback]176156[/snapback]

Gosh it sounds like Linda should have all the money she needs to back herself! It appears by the post, she has money flowing in from various resources, divorces, close friends male and female, music videos (web page), heck, if she got real hard up she could hock some of her gifts she has received from various givers.

Glenetta, I welcomed you as a 3ABN viewer that just stumbled into this site -- as an innocent surprised by all the mess you found here.

You have just unveiled yourself! sad.gif No one who had just been a 3ABN viewer would normally conclude what you posted here. boxing.gif You show the spirit of Linda-bashing typical of defenders of Dan Shelton from corporate headquarters.

Your post is full of unfounded insinuations. thumbdown.gif

I asked you where Gailon Joy said that Linda supporters had a big finacial backer , which you claimed he said. You did not document your claim but made further false claims instead!! thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif

So what do you know about gifts Linda has received? What do you know about money flowing in from various sources? scratchchin.gif

Please document your claims, starting with what Gailon Joy supposedly said!! mad.gif

And, by the way, just from an ordinary common-sense point of view, the fact that Linda still has music CD's to sell, including ones with Dan's picture on them, is evidence that she hasn't made much money off them -- especially since she's selling them at 3 for $30.00!! (See the music section at www.LindaShelton.org
I am sure they wouldn't mind if she was defending herself. Didn't she save any money from working at the ministry? Surely, she had a very good income one greater than her x's, I read. I can't imagen a women who was in such a position for all those years, becoming so dependant on others for her well being. Now she just appears so weak, maybe the word is not weak, maybe its, I don't know but it seems strange, when she appeared to be so different on TV.
GP

Yup, it's evident that you are no "innocent" stumbling in, but a determined Linda-basher coming from somewhere very close to 3ABN!

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 7 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #78

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 11:54 AM) [snapback]176188[/snapback]

I do know about Ellen white. I have been raised around adventists all my life and have read several of her books.
It totally would depend on who the "first hand" testimonies came from. If it is from someone who would love to see the present administration kicked out because of their own agenda's, their testimony wouldn't count for much. Likewise, people that have had altercations in some form or fashion with 3abn would not have much credibility either. Many see "detrimental practices" because that is what they want to see. What they "see" and what is "truth" and can be proven are 2 different things.

you are truely a misguided person.

being around sda's all your life would not tell you anything about egw. reading her books, should,
unless you read the wrong things (compilations for example can be very misleading as they are not compiled by others most often).

It ALL depends on the first hand testimonies and when they can corraborate each other, I'm sorry, it's over. You have taken a lot for granted (or swallowed the wrong thing) assuming that if someone wants to see the current admin go it's only because someone else has an agenda???? Oh PLEEEZ!

People earn their own consequences by their own deeds. SAVE IT. You know the saying, what goes around comes around? The scripture "Be sure your sins will find you out?" That goes for everyone. NO ONE is excluded, not ds and not Mollie, etc.

This has nothing to do with someone having an altercation with 3abn?? This has everything to do with LOTS OF PEOPLE having altercations with 3abn, and that's what happens when you treat people a particular way, hope to keep it quiet and then it ESCAPES! It's out!!

It's NOT the devil after 3abn! It's God after truth. Face it now, or face it later. I guess as God leads, if this gets to the courts, and at this point it should, it will all be out there for all to see. You won't be able to keep that crowd following a man anymore...lets hope they will still trust a ministry that has the name of 3abn on it. Danny insists on taking it down with him, so be it. It's his choice. His consequences at the expense of many. Once again.

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 12:08 PM) [snapback]176197[/snapback]

you don't say it at all... you got your script from somewhere else... what was it that Bystander said, oh yes, eyes and ears... you tell Danny to quit sending ambassadors, he can come himself...

good little soldiers, aren't they?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #79

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

[quote name='princessdi' date='Feb 7 2007, 01:54 PM' post='176189']
Let's say they (3ABN workers) DID try to come here and "set the record straight." What a joke would that be? They'd be banned immediately like everyone else has in the past or have their posts taken off like Holdens...and some of those who HAVE been banned were Conference workers--and they were spoken to disrespectfully and with ridicule by people like watchbird and others. Can you imagine sneering in the face of your Conference President.

All are free to come here and post their side. Now if they come with guns blazing questioning folks chritianity and Adventism, they will get as good as they give. BSDA is neither pro Danny or Linda or visa versa. Obviously individual members have chosen sides, some have not. I have said a few times now that i am nto pro Linda. I don't know anything about Linda except what her now ex husband did to get out of their marriage, and that was wrong. No reflection on her being right or wrong, but holding him accountable in the position of SDA christian leardership he has taken up. i can't make any judgements on Linda's words or actions, mainly because she has not been allowed to speak or act in her own behalf. I can only go on what I see and hear.

Another perfect example of just taking what you have read/heard as fact. How do you know what transpired to end that marriage? You "know" by rumor, gossip and innuendo. that is all it takes for some of you to make such statements. I hope that you find out just how wrong you are. Trust me, you have been fooled

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 7 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 12:07 PM) [snapback]176196[/snapback]

Erik I was told once that EGW was best read for myself. I took that advise and my life changed. Many seem to read EGW and apply her writings to everyone around them and that is why they find themselves trapped in a body of sinful nature. Reading the scripture is really that way also we need to read it for our own salvation. Then when one is found searching through the prono sites, or having an affair, they know that the scriputes and the councel is there to help them to over come. I don't think anywhere in SOP where you will find her or taking the modern day forum post for enough to condemn someone for such a serious mistake or sickness. This was not the spirt of Ellen G. White.

Wwjd,

The letters are what they are, they are much more then just forum posts, at least that is the theory that the "lawsuit" that has been theartened seems to say.

Secondly, you seemed to miss the point that GOd knows all and would have revealed the serect sins in our day just like he did back then, my guess is many and that includes myself would have recieved letters correcting things that we have done that is wrong, in fact when i read her writting i am amazed that so much applies to me personally.

erik

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 7 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #81

Guests

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 02:05 PM) [snapback]176193[/snapback]

yeah... someone's talking through you... a reflector of other people's thought you are.... the question is who has their hand up your back.... dunno.gif the rap is the same... tiresome.... we have heard it all before.... can you all not come up with something more original?

Clay your are correct in your thinking. My thoughts are a reflection of the many, many post on this forum. Some from you as well. I don't know how "more original" one can get, than to repost what one reads here. I guess if your tired of it, then change the subject. giggle.gif

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #82

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]176184[/snapback]

Oh you big silly I am not the scrubs, they are yet to come, and they will be much more to your confusion. The simple confound the wise haven't you read that.

This is the latest example of those who, unlearned and unstable, wrest, as they do also the other Scriptures, unto their own destruction... the bible neither states nor implies what you have said here

Take your intellectual water wings back to the wading pool; we'd prefer to not see you drown where you are unqualified to swim...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #83

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 02:14 PM) [snapback]176202[/snapback]

Clay your are correct in your thinking. My thoughts are a reflection of the many, many post on this forum. Some from you as well. I don't know how "more original" one can get, than to repost what one reads here. I guess if your tired of it, then change the subject. giggle.gif

nice try but not even close..... tell Danny hello and ask him if you have done a good job so far....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 7 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #84

Guests

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 7 2007, 02:15 PM) [snapback]176203[/snapback]

This is the latest example of those who, unlearned and unstable, wrest, as they do also the other Scriptures, unto their own destruction... the bible neither states nor implies what you have said here

Take your intellectual water wings back to the wading pool; we'd prefer to not see you drown where you are unqualified to swim...

In His service,
Mr. J

Ouch, now I am unlearned and unstable I appreciate your welcome to your intellectual chat site. As I proceed forward with my water wings, in the wading pool, I'll certainly not drown in unqualified waters.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #85

Advanced Member

[quote name='sonshineonme' date='Feb 7 2007, 02:11 PM' post='176199']
you are truely a misguided person.

being around sda's all your life would not tell you anything about egw. reading her books, should,
unless you read the wrong things (compilations for example can be very misleading as they are not compiled by others most often).

Kind of reminds me of all of you coming to the conclusion that the administration, the board of well respected people, the asi, and people like Doug Batchelor (who have spent as many as 3 weeks at a time there ), David Ashrick, the Illinois Conference president who sits on the board, Garwin McNeilus and how many more have all been duped!!!!! Only you on this forum have not been taken in. You are on a much higher plain than any of those people. roflmao.gif Many of you have never set foot at 3abn but you "know" that the allegations made are true. Yah, right. The truth is, unbeknown to you, the master puppeteer is pulling the strings and you are all a'dancin'

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 7 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #86

Guests

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 02:21 PM) [snapback]176204[/snapback]

nice try but not even close..... tell Danny hello and ask him if you have done a good job so far....

Why don't you tell Danny Hello yourself! You seem to know him inside and out. As for me and my family we will choose to say Hello to whomever WE CHOOSE!

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 7 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #87

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 7 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]176138[/snapback]

Let's say they (3ABN workers) DID try to come here and "set the record straight." What a joke would that be? They'd be banned immediately

Lee, the fact that you are still posting in spite of all your spin and outright lies demonstrates that this is another false statement!
like everyone else has in the past or have their posts taken off like Holdens...and some of those who HAVE been banned were Conference workers--and they were spoken to disrespectfully and with ridicule by people like watchbird and others. Can you imagine sneering in the face of your Conference President.

Whew!! I can't believe that you are suggesting that a Conference President (Illinois Conference president??) was on here and posted so belligerently that he was banned!! Either you are falesly implicating "a conference president," or some in high places definitely should not be there!! It is indeed time for a great "house cleaning," in former times known as a "shaking" in God's church.

Calvin only bans folks who post belligerently and abusively. So that says something about someone who has been banned.

You are posting quite obnoxiously, yet you are still here, demonstrating my point.
Say one word in defense of Danny and you are now his 'apologist' or "lover" or whatever other term you people can think of.
And if you dare try to ask a question, you are bombarded with moderators telling you to shut up or else! As in Aletheia's experience. There isn't even freedom on this board to ask questions!
Honest questions are one thing. Abusive "questions" with sexual implications are quite another. As you well know, "questions" can be as damaging as outright accusations. And only questions "over the top" are not allowed. Again, if someone asks disallowed questions, it says something about that person's Christian character.
Tell 3ABN to come here? Not on your life! I'd advice them to stay off--it is too biased!
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif 3ABN admin is already quite well represented here. Thank yo very much. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #88

Advanced Member

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 7 2007, 02:13 PM) [snapback]176201[/snapback]

Wwjd,

The letters are what they are, they are much more then just forum posts, at least that is the theory that the "lawsuit" that has been theartened seems to say.

Secondly, you seemed to miss the point that GOd knows all and would have revealed the serect sins in our day just like he did back then, my guess is many and that includes myself would have recieved letters correcting things that we have done that is wrong, in fact when i read her writting i am amazed that so much applies to me personally.
erik

Erik I will repeat to you what I said in an earlier post. If TommS had never worked at 3abn, most of you here would just spend 100% if time bashing Danny & 3abn instead of 90%

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 02:28 PM
Post #89

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 02:25 PM) [snapback]176207[/snapback]

Why don't you tell Danny Hello yourself! You seem to know him inside and out. As for me and my family we will choose to say Hello to whomever WE CHOOSE!

you are his mouthpiece... and you are doing such a fine job of representing him here.... I said nothing about your family, I said you tell Danny hi....

--------------------

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 7 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #90

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]176167[/snapback]

Yes she does but I wonder what she would say now about sda's attacking an sda ministry that spreads the gospel to the world, on accusation alone?
Whatever Ellen White may say is a moot point. The Bible says something about a thing being confirmed in the mouth of two or three witnesses. We have more than that.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church