Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:54 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
Spike
post Feb 7 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #106

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,880

Doug has that kind of time to put into a message board. scratchchin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 7 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #107

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 7 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]176195[/snapback]

glenetta, I endeavor not to be mean-spirited so I hope you will take this point in the spirit it is given. It appears to me that you must have had the same English teacher in school as eye witness did for much of your grammar is identical.

On a related side note, I have also noticed the striking similarities in some spelling and grammar by wwjd, Bystander and Danny as well but I won't reveal what those similarities are at this time.

While I don't profess to be an expert in English grammar, it was my major in college so the written word has always been of interest to me.

PB, have you noticed the sudden transformation in Glenetta's grammar, syntax and style? What do you think about that? Any explanation? It went from almost zero to quite good. A miracle? blink.gif

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
wwjd
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 02:33 PM) [snapback]176217[/snapback]

was wondering when FHB would be summoned... the calvary has arrived ya'lls........ weapons of mass distraction by minutiae....

Clay, I would be willing to pay for some vocabulary lessons for you where you might learn other words besides tiresome and minutiae. smile.gif

+Quote Post
inga
Post #109

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 7 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]176196[/snapback]

I don't think anywhere in SOP where you will find her or taking the modern day forum post for enough to condemn someone for such a serious mistake or sickness. This was not the spirt of Ellen G. White.
Glenetta, you are twisting things. We are not relying on forum posts. Live witnesses have been interviewed and they have submitted signed testimonies. That is very different from your anonymous posts on this board.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 7 2007, 02:48 PM
Post #110

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 12:41 PM) [snapback]176226[/snapback]

wow, I have been trying to say the same things but you said it all, so much better. Sonshineoneme is starting to look ridiculous with her (everybody and their brother) has been tricked and hypnotized
by Danny scenerio. What a slam to the individual people on the board that they are "trained" followers. I wonder if she would say that to Ellsworth McKee, the conference president, Merlin Farley who devotes his whole life and income to mission work, Carmilita whose credentials show..she ain't no fool...and all the rest. Would she say it to ASI officials. Would she say it Garwin McNeilus? Well if she does decide to say it to their face, it will take several months to talk to all the duped people she accuses!! notworthy.gif

Well, i known Ellsworth personally and agree the he is nobody,s fool, I also know that he has been foolled in the past by con men( i had the bad luck of working for one of those con men).

So maybe if danny really is a con man just maybe he fooled those people has well, Folks lets at least be fair here I think it is long past time for the truth about linda to come out, if that truth be that linda is the wicked witch that she is made out to be then so be it, i can live with personally, but then again maybe she will shown to be the honsent fooled soul that it looks like she is.

I say put the cards on the table and put any end this silly game of bluff more people are getting hurt by bluff then the other way around.

erik

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #111

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]176226[/snapback]

Keep going Mr. J. with each accusation you just dig yourself a little deeper.

Save your threats for someone who is cowed by them... being a big fish in a small pond has given you delusions of adequacy... but there are drugs that can cure that.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 02:52 PM
Post #112

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]176230[/snapback]

Clay, I would be willing to pay for some vocabulary lessons for you where you might learn other words besides tiresome and minutiae. smile.gif

oh there are other words that are applicable to your situation... lapdog, lackie, clone, are just a few... and I will stop using those words tiresome and minutiae when you cease from being tiresome and attempting to distract by minutiae.... but I guess you are what you are...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 02:52 PM
Post #113

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Grace @ Feb 7 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]176229[/snapback]

PB, have you noticed the sudden transformation in Glenetta's grammar, syntax and style? What do you think about that? Any explanation? It went from almost zero to quite good. A miracle? blink.gif

It is sad how you will grasp at any straw to keep from acknowledging That many honest hearted people have come here to defend what they know to be right. We could all accuse you of the same, I have seen several similarities in writing but before now, have never mentioned it. Why? Because that is way to far of a stretch.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 7 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #114

Advanced Member

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 12:45 PM) [snapback]176226[/snapback]

Only problem there Eric, is that you were not privy to what happened behind the scenes about any emails sent.

Wwjd,

you are write i am not privy, i am talking about the ones that are out in the public, inless you are saying those are all forged??????????

erik

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #115

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 02:52 PM) [snapback]176235[/snapback]

It is sad how you will grasp at any straw to keep from acknowledging That many honest hearted people have come here to defend what they know to be right. We could all accuse you of the same, I have seen several similarities in writing but before now, have never mentioned it. Why? Because that is way to far of a stretch.

defend thats what you call what you are doing? rofl1.gif no what you are doing is spitting in the air and telling everyone its raining....

--------------------

+Quote Post
erik
Post #116

Advanced Member

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 12:52 PM) [snapback]176235[/snapback]

WWJD,

you will not be to say that about my posts, i know my grammer is not the best roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

This post has been edited by erik: Feb 7 2007, 02:56 PM

+Quote Post
wwjd
Post #117

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 02:52 PM) [snapback]176234[/snapback]

oh there are other words that are applicable to your situation... lapdog, lackie, clone, are just a few... and I will stop using those words tiresome and minutiae when you cease from being tiresome and attempting to distract by minutiae.... but I guess you are what you are...

Dance puppet dance happydance.gif happydance.gif

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
Post #118

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 7 2007, 04:33 PM) [snapback]176217[/snapback]

was wondering when FHB would be summoned... the calvary has arrived ya'lls........ weapons of mass distraction by minutiae....

No you weren't. I keep waiting and waiting thinking you will finally bring something of substance to one of these threads - but alas. You are the little kid sitting in the back of the classroom who didn't do the reading or the homework and when others attempt to share their ideas or their experiences you disrupt and belittle and antagonize and do anything but provide anything substantial to the classroom discussion.

And how come there is not an inkling of surprise that you used another of your tired old phrases to end your post - at least come up with some new material.

- fhb

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 7 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #119

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 7 2007, 02:54 PM) [snapback]176240[/snapback]

Dance puppet dance happydance.gif happydance.gif

yes you are dancing quite well... use to it I suppose.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 7 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #120

Advanced Member

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 7 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]176236[/snapback]

Wwjd,

you are write i am not privy, i am talking about the ones that are out in the public, inless you are saying those are all forged??????????
erik

I said, you are not privy to [b]what went on behind the scenes to instigate certain emails.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church