Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12591&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:45 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Five Minute Transcript From 3abn "live" - 2/15/07, Danny's preamble to explaining the legal proceedings
sonshineonme
post Feb 17 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 17 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]178968[/snapback]

Snoopy,

I don't know who Danny was referring to as the one professing to be a doctor. Anybody know?

PB

dunno.gif
PrincessDrRe is the only dr I know around here...does someone sign their name dr. something??

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 17 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #17

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

...and it's in my signature line that I'm not a doctor - but pursuing a PhD....

If that's what he was talkin' about him not bright no....
nono.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
ida
post Feb 18 2007, 04:42 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 3,018

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 18 2007, 04:01 AM) [snapback]178968[/snapback]

Snoopy,

I don't know who Danny was referring to as the one professing to be a doctor. Anybody know?

PB

It seems to me that a forthright person like Bystander will help by answering that question.

This post has been edited by ida: Feb 18 2007, 04:51 AM

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 18 2007, 06:37 AM
Post #19

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 17 2007, 07:00 PM) [snapback]178946[/snapback]

Bystander always seems to know what Danny really meant, doesn't he?

yes.gif Several of us noticed that. scratchchin.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 18 2007, 06:48 AM
Post #20

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(ida @ Feb 18 2007, 05:42 AM) [snapback]178994[/snapback]

It seems to me that a forthright person like Bystander will help by answering that question.

welcome.gif Ida: Nice to have you with us. biggrin.gif

Biystander, a paragon of virtue he is not. flirt.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 18 2007, 06:50 AM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 18 2007, 07:05 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Can you slow down the tape to make it easier? My son has some type of music program on his computer where he can speed up or slow down audio.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 18 2007, 08:42 AM
Post #22

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(ida @ Feb 18 2007, 04:42 AM) [snapback]178994[/snapback]

welcome to BSDA...... as for what kind of person Bystander is, either you are too new here to know him, or you know him quite well somewhere else other than BSDA..... which might it be?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 18 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 18 2007, 09:42 AM) [snapback]179021[/snapback]

welcome to BSDA...... as for what kind of person Bystander is, either you are too new here to know him, or you know him quite well somewhere else other than BSDA..... which might it be?

Or maybe you have missed the irony in Ida's comments? wave.gif

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Feb 18 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,814

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 18 2007, 02:31 PM) [snapback]178970[/snapback]

...and it's in my signature line that I'm not a doctor - but pursuing a PhD....

If that's what he was talkin' about him not bright no....
nono.gif

And as he said it was a man who was claiming to be a doctor - when you are obviously of the other kind - that would reduce the luminance even further smile.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 18 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(daylily @ Feb 18 2007, 06:05 AM) [snapback]179003[/snapback]

Can you slow down the tape to make it easier? My son has some type of music program on his computer where he can speed up or slow down audio.

daylily,
Thank you so much for making this suggestion. We actually have Creative hardware on our computer that will do this. Unfortunately, it is on the computer that crashed last weekend. roflmao.gif

Soon as we get a replacement computer built we will have that at our disposal. It definitely will make transcribing much easier!

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 18 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #26

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Brenda @ Feb 18 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]179086[/snapback]

And as he said it was a man who was claiming to be a doctor - when you are obviously of the other kind - that would reduce the luminance even further smile.gif

I claim to be "buff" and have been called "hard" by some of my gurls in my Drama group....but I ain't neyah bout dat hard....

boxing.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Feb 18 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 17 2007, 10:01 PM) [snapback]178968[/snapback]

Snoopy,

PB

I interpreted the remarks to be referring to Dr. Abrahamsen's letter in the pinned section at BlackSDA called "Dr. Abrahamsen And Dr Thompson Letters." This is where Dr. Abrahamsen says,

I have been a medical doctor for more than 35 years. I am a member of the Moss SDA Church. I've been the Sabbath School Superintendent for 14 years and the head elder for 4 years, which position I am presently serving. I am the Norwegian doctor who has been slandered by Dr. Walt Thompson, chairman of the board of 3ABN, Danny Shelton, John Lomacang and others.

Here's the link:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10128

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 18 2007, 03:41 PM
Post #28

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

So is he saying that Dr. Abrahamsen is not a real doctor? or would it be Dr. Thompson?

snack.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Feb 18 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 18 2007, 03:41 PM) [snapback]179131[/snapback]

So is he saying that Dr. Abrahamsen is not a real doctor? or would it be Dr. Thompson?
snack.gif

roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 18 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #30

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Feb 18 2007, 04:36 PM) [snapback]179130[/snapback]

PB wrote:
------

I interpreted the remarks to be referring to Dr. Abrahamsen's letter in the pinned section at BlackSDA called "Dr. Abrahamsen And Dr Thompson Letters." This is where Dr. Abrahamsen says...

You should ask Bob your questions. I believe D.S. was referring to Bob Pickle. He sometimes attaches the title to his name and writes as "Dr Pickle".

Apparently the so called "little group" have also been passing themselves off as Conference officials, to try and dig up more dirt, and accusations.

I call that lying.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 18 2007, 04:57 PM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church