Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:53:47 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website Uses Blackmail Tactics, 3abn better not go to Court!
Aletheia
post Feb 24 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #61

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 24 2007, 05:36 PM) [snapback]180420[/snapback]

It has private meaning, which goes back in time, and really is not revelant here. He used that term prior to his involvement in the 3-ABN mess.

Excuse me? Why wouldn't it be relevant? It's not just a title he used prior to this, the truth is he is still using it, and has never stopped using it.

He just signed his name with his title as "AU Reporter" underneath it, when he posted the notice from 3ABN on his website referred to above. In addition he used it in writing to me within the last week:
"Again, discovery is a wonderful thing...and we add Alethia to the witness list!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter"

Is it supposed to make him sound official, or like some kind of authority?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 24 2007, 08:07 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 24 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #62

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 24 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]180373[/snapback]

Amen, Duane! The same thought and the same exact text popped into my mind, while reading the comments preceding yours. So, by Lee's reasoning, God is the greatest Blackmailer of all? Lee, shame on you for using the tactics of Satan, while claiming to represent the LORD in your defense of Danny Shelton and Co.

Sister

The difference would be God's blessings and curses are conditional, based on obedience, but he does not attempt to force the will, nor does he ever try to force a repentance, The Holy Spirit woo's, for it isn't an antichrist spirit, but a representative of Christ.

Pickle and Joy and others have been trying to get their way through methods and tactics God never uses. Noy only that, but their public campaign is in disobedience to Jesus words and the exact opposite of what Ellen White writes about "publish it Not!".

And there are many examples of this type of spirit being displayed beisdes in the posted words of Gailon Joy above.

Here's two others:

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 12:23 PM)
I question, if God called Danny to build such a ministry, would God need you to take him out?

Bob Pickle:
Are you suggesting we should stand back and wait for God to send a lightning bolt? Do you honestly think that's the kindest, mopst merciful, most godly approach?

And do you think we should just stand back and let Danny compromise the financial security of the denomination through his lies and cover up, if Walt Thompson's account of what Danny told hium be correct? I think not.
--------------------

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 6 2007, 10:43 AM)
I am speaking in a general sense here. Would it be possible to discuss this privately between all of you? Does all this have to be aired for all the world to see?

Bob Pickle:
One way to look at it is that there is a very easy way to shut all of the discussion down regarding Tommy, Danny, and 3ABN. All we need is for Danny to make certain choices, and it's all over.

Thus far he hasn't wanted to do that. I hope he changes his mind soon before it gets any worse.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 24 2007, 08:35 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 24 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 24 2007, 04:36 PM) [snapback]180420[/snapback]

It has private meaning, which goes back in time, and really is not revelant here. He used that term prior to his involvement in the 3-ABN mess.

If it has a private meaning and is not relevant then why is he using it publicly and using it as if it does have relevance? It portrays him as something he is not.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 24 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

If you can hide your identity certainly Mr. Joy can have keep something to himself, no?

Honestly what do they teach in schools these day? no.gif (Apologies to CS Lewis) Kool aid drinkers one and all. mad.gif

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 24 2007, 09:21 PM) [snapback]180450[/snapback]

The difference would be God's blessings and curses are conditional, based on obedience, but he does not attempt to force the will, nor does he ever try to force a repentance, The Holy Spirit woo's, for it isn't an antichrist spirit, but a representative of Christ.

Pickle and Joy and others have been trying to get their way through methods and tactics God never uses. Noy only that their public campaign is in disobedience to Jesus words and the exact opposite of what Ellen White writes about "publish it Not!".

And there are many examples of this type of spirit being displayed beisdes in the posted words of Gailon Joy above.

Here's two others:
QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 16 2007, 12:23 PM)
I question, if God called Danny to build such a ministry, would God need you to take him out?

Bob Pickle:
Are you suggesting we should stand back and wait for God to send a lightning bolt? Do you honestly think that's the kindest, mopst merciful, most godly approach?

And do you think we should just stand back and let Danny compromise the financial security of the denomination through his lies and cover up, if Walt Thompson's account of what Danny told hium be correct? I think not.
--------------------

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 6 2007, 10:43 AM)
I am speaking in a general sense here. Would it be possible to discuss this privately between all of you? Does all this have to be aired for all the world to see?
Bob Pickle:
One way to look at it is that there is a very easy way to shut all of the discussion down regarding Tommy, Danny, and 3ABN. All we need is for Danny to make certain choices, and it's all over.

Thus far he hasn't wanted to do that. I hope he changes his mind soon before it gets any worse.

Pot kettle black wwjd indeed

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 24 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]180454[/snapback]

If it has a private meaning and is not relevant then why is he using it publicly and using it as if it does have relevance? It portrays him as something he is not.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 24 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 24 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]180455[/snapback]

If you can hide your identity certainly Mr. Joy can have keep something to himself, no?

Honestly what do they teach in schools these day? no.gif (Apologies to CS Lewis) Kool aid drinkers one and all. mad.gif

Pot kettle black wwjd indeed

AuRepoter is a title he's using, and it's not secret nor anonymous.... He boldly displays it under his name in all that he writes as if it has some signifigance.

And--
Have you ever noticed that the majority of witnesses against D.S. and 3ABN , and the majority of alleged victims of Tommy Shelton are anonymous and you and others are only offended by wwjd, and observers Bystander's anonymous posts, and only make an issue with them about it?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 25 2007, 07:30 AM

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 24 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I think you might find, with a bit of checking that many, if not most, of the principles that are accusing DS and TS of anything are quite willing to have their real names on their posts. But I see very few of the Dannynites telling who they really are, including you. But really that's your prerogative.

And I'm assuming you did not mean observer but in fact meant bystander? I have no problem what-so-ever with anonymous posts unless they take exception with others being anonymous. Now I do wish the wwjd would use another assumed name as I find any person using the letters wwjd a little offensive.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 24 2007, 09:49 PM) [snapback]180457[/snapback]

AuRepoter is a title he's using, and it's not secret nor anonymous.... He boldly displays it under his name in all that he writes as if it has some signifigance.
And--
Have you ever noticed that the majority of witnesses against D.S. and 3ABN , and the majority of alleged victims of Tommy Shelton are anonymous and you and others are only offended by wwjd, and observers anonymous posts, and only make an issue with them about it?

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 24 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 24 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]180455[/snapback]

No he can't. reason why? He is signing his full name yes but putting AU reporter under it is implying some kind of professional vocation as a reporter. He is not. Of course, why should I wonder...It goes along with his "professional" law degree, and his "professional" PI credentials and his "professional" unmitigated gaul that he is someone who 3ABN must answer to. At least he is consistent in all of his "professional" mo's

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 24 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I suppose we could do some speculating as to what AU means smile.gif Andrews University, Allways Unadvised, Associated Undertakers? biggrin.gif

Richard

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 24 2007, 10:33 PM) [snapback]180465[/snapback]

No he can't. reason why? He is signing his full name yes but putting AU reporter under it is implying some kind of professional vocation as a reporter. He is not. Of course, why should I wonder...It goes along with his "professional" law degree, and his "professional" PI credentials and his "professional" unmitigated gaul that he is someone who 3ABN must answer to. At least he is consistent in all of his "professional" mo's

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 24 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #69

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

. . . observers anonymous posts. . .

I believe that my true name is listed in all of the posts that I have ever made here. Even though I call lmyself "Observer" I am not posting anonymously. I am Gregory Matthews. That information is posted in my posts. Read it at the bottom of this one.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 24 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I think Altheia just made a honest mistake and really meant Bystander. Afterall you two have such similar posts don't you know. roflmao.gif

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 24 2007, 10:52 PM) [snapback]180472[/snapback]

I believe that my true name is listed in all of the posts that I have ever made here. Even though I call lmyself "Observer" I am not posting anonymously. I am Gregory Matthews. That information is posted in my posts. Read it at the bottom of this one.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 24 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 24 2007, 10:45 PM) [snapback]180470[/snapback]

I suppose we could do some speculating as to what AU means smile.gif Andrews University, Allways Unadvised, Associated Undertakers? biggrin.gif

Richard

There is no need to speculate. Gailon Arthur Joy lives in the Atlantic Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. He has previously been an activist in reporting on a rather widely ranging assortment of what he has perceived as problem areas... at local, conference, or union levels. For this purpose he has put out an occasional "magazine" called the Atlantic Union Reporter. His is not the only signature which appears on articles and/or letters bearing the identifier of Atlantic Union Reporter... or AUReporter.

There was a misunderstanding early in his communication with some regarding his interest in the 3abn situation.... who thought that he was claiming to be an official spokesman for the Atlantic Union Conference. However, when queried about this he was very plain that this was NOT the case, that he was neither employed by nor affiliated with the Conference office. He has never claimed to be anything more than an independent individual who is seeking to investigate and report on his findings.

A google search on Atlantic Union Reporter turns up but few hits, but one of them (on an "article" about the need for change at Atlantic Union College in 2003) has this signature and disclaimer following the signatures....

John C. Schumacher-Hardy
G. Arthur Joy
"The Atlantic Union Reporter" *

* Please note, "The Atlantic Union Reporter" is not affiliated with the Atlantic Union Conference, Atlantic Union College or any of its corporate entities. "The Atlantic Union Reporter" represents a grassroots effort by constituent members to inform and report on issues relevant to the SDA work in the northeast and Bermuda.

If there is a paper called the Atlantic Union Reporter... even if it is an "occasional paper" rather than one with regular publication dates.... and if someone is a reporter for that paper.... then it is neither inappropriate nor deceptive for that someone to sign himself as AUReporter.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 24 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Well where the fun in that? I was at least hoping for some conspiracy theories and wild speculations. Man is the truth ever dull. blink.gif

Just kidding of course. Thanks watchbird for the info.

Richard

QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 24 2007, 11:23 PM) [snapback]180479[/snapback]

There is no need to speculate. Gailon Arthur Joy lives in the Atlantic Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. He has previously been an activist in reporting on a rather widely ranging assortment of what he has perceived as problem areas... at local, conference, or union levels. For this purpose he has put out an occasional "magazine" called the Atlantic Union Reporter. His is not the only signature which appears on articles and/or letters bearing the identifier of Atlantic Union Reporter... or AUReporter.

There was a misunderstanding early in his communication with some regarding his interest in the 3abn situation.... who thought that he was claiming to be an official spokesman for the Atlantic Union Conference. However, when queried about this he was very plain that this was NOT the case, that he was neither employed by nor affiliated with the Conference office. He has never claimed to be anything more than an independent individual who is seeking to investigate and report on his findings.

A google search on Atlantic Union Reporter turns up but few hits, but one of them (on an "article" about the need for change at Atlantic Union College in 2003) has this signature and disclaimer following the signatures....

John C. Schumacher-Hardy
G. Arthur Joy
"The Atlantic Union Reporter" *

* Please note, "The Atlantic Union Reporter" is not affiliated with the Atlantic Union Conference, Atlantic Union College or any of its corporate entities. "The Atlantic Union Reporter" represents a grassroots effort by constituent members to inform and report on issues relevant to the SDA work in the northeast and Bermuda.

If there is a paper called the Atlantic Union Reporter... even if it is an "occasional paper" rather than one with regular publication dates.... and if someone is a reporter for that paper.... then it is neither inappropriate nor deceptive for that someone to sign himself as AUReporter.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 24 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #73

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 24 2007, 08:45 AM) [snapback]180348[/snapback]

So Lee by your logic I use blackmail all the time, we all do, including you. It's summed up by these words: "if you, then I (or we)". If you do such and such then we will do such and such. This is not blackmail by any stretch of logic. For instance: If you bring up your Bible grade to a B then I will buy you a new computer. If you do the dishes then I will do the laundry. If you work 2000 hours a year then I will pay you $40,000 dollars. If you use logic Lee then we will not say you do not smile.gif I did not just blackmail you, but by your logic I did. My humble apology sir.

Broke it down like it couldn't be "broketh"....
The Lang-west
PDR
snack.gif
QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 24 2007, 11:51 AM) [snapback]180361[/snapback]

If there is nothing to hide Lee then you should encourage save3abn to go to the media so that 3abn can get their version of the truth out. Indeed if 3abn has nothing to hide then they should be the ones going to the media to expose the naysayers.

As Aunt B said, "Truth invites examination and needs no defense. Lies hide in darkness and blame everyone else."

Once yet again! You broke it down!
I agree. Let's quit playin' around - let's just bust this out on Inside Edition or Primetime Live. One of those Media News Shows will break it all down, get all the evidence, analyze it to a tee - yeah..... Sue me and I'm going DIRECTLY TO THE MEDIA!!! Get all this over with in two swishes of a lambs' tail....
QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 24 2007, 11:59 PM) [snapback]180475[/snapback]

I think Altheia just made a honest mistake and really meant Bystander. Afterall you two have such similar posts don't you know. roflmao.gif

And once again! You are on fiyah nah! Of course Aletheia will not admit to making a mistake. Observer been signing his name in his signature line jes about since he came on here, almost since day one... scratchchin.gif

Satan the LORD rebuke you in the name of JESUS. Aletheia is of demonic nature and influence.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 24 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 24 2007, 11:27 PM) [snapback]180487[/snapback]

Sue me and I'm going DIRECTLY TO THE MEDIA!!! Get all this over with in two swishes of a lambs' tail....

That makes two of us.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 24 2007, 11:55 PM
Post #75

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 25 2007, 01:49 AM) [snapback]180492[/snapback]

That makes two of us.

...and getting paid TWO WAYS!!! From the media show (whatever news/rag mag puts it on blast) and from 3ABN....
They keep threatening to "sue" folks...someone gonna call 'em on it.....
boxing.gif

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Feb 24 2007, 11:58 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church