Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12760&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:29 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Letter From Mike Bisson
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #46

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

FHB, I checked other records, not the search function here. Bystander posted as WWJD on February 5, and the two of them were banned on January 30. So I was not mistaken on this one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 4 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #47

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]182470[/snapback]

Wrong, another Pickle spin that actually leaves me "cold as a cucumber." (sorry I couldn't' resist)
You are a day late and a dollar short on the posts. Calvin explained it all a few days ago verifying the facts and telling those that were saying otherwise, that they were wrong. So, catch up.
As far as the 18 year old girl, my post went into much detail about a particular situation. You picked out a couple of words and left out all the rest. That paints a different picture. I think that would fall under underhanded and deceitful........

Bystander,
Yes, your post about the underaged girl went into a lot of detail:

You took pains to minimize her age by saying the man was a teacher of older high school or college age kids, even though, with Aletheia's help, we established that she must have been under 17 at the time in order for her parents to become involved and report the abuse (since 17 is the age of consent in Illinois).

You took pains to minimize the severity of the abuse by reporting the glowing evaluation of the man by the sheriff who brought him to the courts.

You took pains to minimize the need for parents who bring their children to 3abn to be made aware of this man's past sins.

And then you later admitted that the young girl, while feeling the sexual "affair" was consensual at the time (immature judgement) now feels as though she was abused and taken advantage of by this man.

What picture does that paint?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2007, 12:34 AM) [snapback]182505[/snapback]

. . . you do the search and report back. I don't mind admitting I'm wrong if I am mistaken.

Bob,

Why don't you take the time and then come back and admit you were wrong. Until then, those that have read or are actually involved will know if you are correct or not.

Sorry, I am not going to do your work for you . . . if you want to cover your behind then use the search function.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 4 2007, 09:39 PM) [snapback]182510[/snapback]

FHB, I checked other records, not the search function here. Bystander posted as WWJD on February 5, and the two of them were banned on January 30. So I was not mistaken on this one.

Yes you are, If you don't believe us ask Calvin, he will clear it up for you.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2007, 12:39 AM) [snapback]182510[/snapback]

Bob,

Okay let's see where your sick little game leads. The original issue, as you raised it, was the Joe Smith = Task Force issue. You then subtly tried to link the Bystander/WWJD question to the same basic concern. These are two significantly different issues and you know this (I have to hand it to you Bob, your ability to manipulate language is almost exquisite - in a sick and manipulative way).

Joe Smith/Task force was an issue of one person, two screen names.

Bystander/WWJD was an issue of two people with one computer access.

You have tried to weave them together because you will then, if successful, will begin to raise the question again about Bystander and WWJD being the same person - even though Calvin has made it clear they are two people sharing a computer. Why would this be important? Simple, because these two individuals have information that will prove you have been duped and that you have placed your self on a tenuous perch where you feel uncomfortable.

You know how you have come by information and the questionable methods you have used. So, you need to discredit those that disagree with you to maintain you position. If they present information that calls into question your "facts" you are left reeling and backtracking and you don't have the time to do that as the G.A. Joy site needs your immediate attention. So, you manipulate words and create false perceptions and then pass them off as truth.

I do recall the situation you are refereing to . . . but . . . so what! . . . WWJD and Bystander share the same position on the issues and they share information sources, as is evident by their postings, these sources are proving to be rather substantial and reliable and you, my friend, are getting worried (but of course you will say you aren't, so should I just erase that . . . naw).

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 5 2007, 10:38 AM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 4 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 4 2007, 09:16 PM) [snapback]182454[/snapback]

blink.gif This is said tongue in cheek right . . . you can't possible be expecting those of us who have experienced your methods to believe this right? Now, for those who are unaware of how you gather information this might work . . . but those of us who know you Bob, don't buy this for a minute!

- FHB

Do I sense a touch of jealousy that Bob has been a better detective than you? You, yourself, said you had made phone calls and emails ... and came up empty handed. Yep, Jealousy is popping its little ugly head.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 4 2007, 11:55 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

FHB jealous of Pickle? roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 4 2007, 11:59 PM
Post #53

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 4 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]182533[/snapback]

FHB jealous of Pickle?

You asked the question and you answered it.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 5 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 4 2007, 09:59 PM) [snapback]182535[/snapback]

You asked the question and you answered it.

You beat me! You took the words right out of my mouth!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 5 2007, 06:24 AM
Post #55

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 5 2007, 12:10 AM) [snapback]182521[/snapback]

Do I sense a touch of jealousy that Bob has been a better detective than you? You, yourself, said you had made phone calls and emails ... and came up empty handed. Yep, Jealousy is popping its little ugly head.

Does the word of God warn us it is a dangerous thing to trust personal feelings, and surmisings, and to lean unto thine own understanding?

What does it say about using those things to judge another's motive and intent and character?

"Just the facts, ma'am"

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 5 2007, 07:39 AM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 10:53 PM) [snapback]182515[/snapback]

Yes you are, If you don't believe us ask Calvin, he will clear it up for you.

The dates on the screen shots are Feb. 5, and my records indicate you were banned on January 30. I don't see how Calvin can come up with anything different.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 5 2007, 08:57 AM
Post #57

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 5 2007, 07:24 AM) [snapback]182576[/snapback]

Does the word of God warn us it is a dangerous thing to trust personal feelings, and surmisings, and to lean unto thine own understanding?

What does it say about using those things to judge another's motive and intent and character?
"Just the facts, ma'am"

What does it say of you to ask this question of another when you have been doing the same thing to an even greater extent?

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 5 2007, 12:09 AM) [snapback]182520[/snapback]

. . . WWJD and Bystander share the same position and they share information sources, as is evident by their postings...

Which begs the question of what were they trying to accomplish, given all they share, including the same computer, by coming in here and putting forth the deception of pretending to not know each other?

This question has been asked repeatedly... and none of you has answered it.

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Mar 5 2007, 08:51 AM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 5 2007, 10:15 AM
Post #58

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 5 2007, 09:57 AM) [snapback]182605[/snapback]

Which begs the question of what were they trying to accomplish, given all they share, including the same computer, by coming in here and putting forth the deception of pretending to not know each other?

This question has been asked repeatedly... and none of you has answered it.

Because it's stupid! You are the ones claiming that they were pretending they didn't know each other, not them.

Get real, any member here can refer to, or quote what another poster writes without having to proclaim whether they know that other poster or not, and how and why.... That is not being dishonest nor deceptive!

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 5 2007, 10:17 AM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 5 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #59

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 5 2007, 10:15 AM) [snapback]182630[/snapback]

Because it's stupid! You are the ones claiming that they were pretending they didn't know each other, not them.

Get real, any member here can refer to, or quote what another poster writes without having to proclaim whether they know that other poster or not, and how and why.... That is not being dishonest nor deceptive!

keep on spinnin..... wait, whats that I hear? I think the white house is calling, they need another spinmeister....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 5 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #60

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Bystander and WWJD are probably two people in the same household sharing a computer. Other members do that as well. It is very easy to one to unintentional not log off and the other person to start posting thinking they where logged in. This software uses “cookie” to store you id and password. Most you don’t have to login so it is also easy to bring up your browser and think you where automatically logged in, when it was the other person that was last on So what Pickle and others where referring to was probably a mistake, others have done it.

Task Force and Joe Smith are probably not the same person. I have the evidence. Pickle I don’t appreciate the insinuation that they are. I don’t need this drama here.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 5 2007, 10:15 AM) [snapback]182630[/snapback]

This is what I saw. One of them referring to the other in a post. So where is the evidence that they were pretending not to know each other?

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church