Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12760&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:45 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Letter From Mike Bisson
Bystander
post Mar 6 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #136

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 6 2007, 08:41 PM) [snapback]183230[/snapback]

I also want to know, what is your point?

You are not talking about a house which will be built , you are talking about a house built when???

What is the deal with Governor being concerned in 2005, how does that realate to this discussion?

And what evidence backs up johanns claims???

The point has been made that the owners disagree with what he says...

Can you prove different? If not, again, what is your point?

Aletheia, I think that Laurence, Like observer likes everyone to know that he is familiar with certain laws and codes and obviously has time to look up the answers that he wants to give. Trouble is, usually what he brings up is just useless information that has nothing to do with the actual point of the post.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 6 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #137

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Chez @ Mar 6 2007, 05:08 AM) [snapback]182963[/snapback]

His fruits or the lack thereof speak volumes. It is interesting to note that when the word went out about Linda and the Dr. A, I felt sorry for Danny. Danny was pleading on the 3ABN for Linda to turn around. Many of us were heartbroken. My spouse and I asked why was she traveling to Norway and spending so much time with this doctor. We heard about the specialty in treatment and began to ask "Why wasn't Danny also involved in the treatment process with Nathan?" Nathan had lived in his house for many years. I presented a generic scenario to several psychologists colleagues and all agreed that the stepfather should have been involved in Nathan treatment recovery. The unanimous conclusion (without having diagnosed and treated Nathan) was that Nathan and Danny did not have a positive relationship. In addition, the fact that the mother and the stepfather were still married and Nathan was going through treatment. This would have been an opportune time for the stepfather to reach out to Nathan and show his love and concern for him, thus taking on a more humane and paternal role.

Let's get real. Danny was tired of Linda and wanted a divorce. He got a quick divorce. This has trouble quite a few people in my area. These people were staunch 3ABN supporters and contributors. It is interesting to sit and listen to them. Not all of these people were fans of Linda, however, they did not like and still don't approve of how Danny got rid of her. The problem was not only the divorce, but the rapidity of such an act and his remarriage. Some believe that if Linda and the doctor were so involved as claimed by Danny, then she would have been the first to get married. However, this is not the case.

Bystander, you sound as though you are a confidant of Danny. There are many people who are troubled by his divorce from Linda, remarriage to Brandy, and the trashing of Linda on 3ABN. Not all of these people are Adventists. Please suggest to him to return to his mission, keep his mouth shut (including his staff) about Linda and others (even through inuendos), and get on with the work that he says that the Lord called him to do. The very people who he is trying to reach are noticing that something is wrong. The very people who he is trying to reach are turned off by it. Danny should cease and decist with his continued rhetoric and get on with the mission of 3ABN! He is hurting himself.

clap.gif clapping.gif clap.gif clapping.gif clap.gif
amen.gif amen.gif amen.gif

There are people in my neighborhood LOVE 3ABN but are saying they are upset and don't like what Danny spews on world wide television.
Others are saying they quit watching 3ABN because they don't like what Danny says.
I also wish Danny would get back to the mission of 3ABN.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 6 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #138

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 6 2007, 06:27 PM) [snapback]183206[/snapback]

Thank you for clarifying. biggrin.gif

I was watching that one also. giggle.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 6 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #139

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 6 2007, 01:04 PM) [snapback]183067[/snapback]

Oh, I see so the fact that she was on the phone when he beckoned at all was "too much". Well, he wasn't beckoning too much, cuz according to him she had plenty of time to chat on the phone, etc. Poor thing! BTW, where is Brandi?

Fran: Very GOOD point! I think we need to check HIS phone records and see who was calling him and who he was calling!

I am sure you also realize that there are those who have been "promoted" to such positions for their backbone, and even moreso those who have been chosen for promotion for the lack thereof................ as-if.gif

Well these people that continue to stay are in the process of loosing their credibility and their position.

Think about this:

What did Linda vote when Danny was no longer allowed to be a 3ABN employee years ago?

Did she go against Danny's wishes?

Did he just let that pass?

Or did he decide way back then that it would never happen again?

Then BOOM, fast forward to 2003! Linda was on the board at the time. The letter came; what was Linda's reaction?

Did she ever voice her opinion that Melody should not be allowed to sing on 3ABN?

Was this when Danny privately went to others to pray for him because he needed Linda off the board?

Was this actually the preperation of the foundation of doubt to get rid of Linda as far back as then?

What if Danny could no longer allow Linda to go against him where his family was involved?

He felt he not only needed her out of 3ABN, but out of his life too?

The Dr was a total unexpected rabbit caught in Danny's trap. Yep, just in time to fill that need to get rid of Linda.

Could this be true? Is it possible this could have happened.

Now I must sign off, stating the above is only my opinion. The above statements are mine and mine alone. This is my Q-CY/MA-L. Thank you.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 7 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #140

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 6 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]183230[/snapback]

You are not talking about a house which will be built , you are talking about a house built when???

What is the deal with the Governor being concerned in 2005, how does that relate to this discussion, of the Troy's house and johann's claims it was built in pygmy proportions, and D.S.wasn't honest enough to keep his agreement?

What agreement Laurence?

And what evidence backs up johanns claims??? DO YOU PERSONALLY KNOW, or have some kind of verification aside from Johann?

The point has been made that the owners disagree with what Johann says...

Can YOU prove different? If not, again, what is YOUR point?

Your anger showeth much! furious.gif fear.gif ranting.gif blowup.gif yikes.gif giljotiini.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 7 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #141

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Now, Fran, that is not such a far fetched Idea. I once had a very good customer. She was married to a man quite a bit older and that married her from an extremely sheltered home environment, right out of high school(this being her first and only relatinship. Apparently as the years passed, he began "seeing" someone else, but was at a loss as to "exit" his marriage, by now they had three boys. Well, feeling the lack of attention and alienation, the young woman turned to a friend, who ws "there' at that point to talk, listen, etc. Now this young lady was very young, and made the mistake of having her friend call her house. Man that husband took that and ran with it. He had to police come when he ws gettign his things out of the house, because he said that she abused him(the woman was tall, but not big as a minute, In fact my Father over heard her telling me that and said later to me that the man should be ahsamed to tell anybody that woman beat him) and eventually also said she abused the boys. He said ALL kinds of things, made her life a living hell........she was completely clueless until one day she spanked one of her boys and he got mad and told her they were getting a new "mommy' who was nice and didnt' spank them...this was only about a month after he had left. This man called child protectove services I can't tell you how many times. It soon became apparent to them that "he" was crazy and they gave her custody of the boys. So the good Dr. appearance at the right time, is not such a stretch...it's been done....ain't nothin' new under the sun! LOL!!

***I would also like to clarify that the above story is true, but the premise as it pertains to the Shelton case is purely from the Book of Princess***

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 6 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]183255[/snapback]

The Dr was a total unexpected rabbit caught in Danny's trap. Yep, just in time to fill that need to get rid of Linda.

Now I must sign off, stating the above is only my opinion. The above statements are mine and mine alone. This is my Q-CY/MA-L. Thank you.[/b]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 7 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #142

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]183233[/snapback]

Aletheia, I think that Laurence, Like observer likes everyone to know that he is familiar with certain laws and codes and obviously has time to look up the answers that he wants to give. Trouble is, usually what he brings up is just useless information that has nothing to do with the actual point of the post.

Give Observer and LaurenceD a break OK?

Observer does his best. Most of the time he is right on the mark. What can you expect from someone who is always sitting on the politically correct side of the fence at any given moment. It has been difficult now that he has decided to take a stand. It is hard to get off those spiked fences you know!

He can't be all that bad; he reads Voltaire, who by the way was a brilliant man! He caused people not to just take things as stated to them, but to check it out first. That is why we are here right? To check things out?

Another reason I respect him is because he has helped Linda when Danny fired AND divorced her in one BIG breath!

Now I must close out by saying that the above is my opinion and only my opinion. This is my Q-CY/M-A/P-L Statement. (Quick, Cover Your/My A--/Posterior Legally.)

By the way, I still have questions; are you ready?

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 7 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #143

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Aletheia)
What is the deal with the Governor being concerned in 2005, how does that relate to this discussion, of the Troy's house and johann's claims it was built in pygmy proportions, and D.S.wasn't honest enough to keep his agreement?
What agreement Laurence?
And what evidence backs up johanns claims??? DO YOU PERSONALLY KNOW, or have some kind of verification aside from Johann?
The point has been made that the owners disagree with what Johann says...
Can YOU prove different? If not, again, what is YOUR point?

Just observing this series of incoherent questions above, the answers would not likely mean much to you.

QUOTE(Bystander)
]Aletheia, I think that Laurence, Like observer likes everyone to know that he is familiar with certain laws and codes and obviously has time to look up the answers that he wants to give. Trouble is, usually what he brings up is just useless information that has nothing to do with the actual point of the post.

That's probably the best way for you to look at it.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 7 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #144

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

popcom.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 7 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #145

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 7 2007, 01:33 AM) [snapback]183289[/snapback]

Give Observer and LaurenceD a break OK?

Observer does his best. Most of the time he is right on the mark. What can you expect from someone who is always sitting on the politically correct side of the fence at any given moment. It has been difficult now that he has decided to take a stand. It is hard to get off those spiked fences you know!

He can't be all that bad; he reads Voltaire, who by the way was a brilliant man! He caused people not to just take things as stated to them, but to check it out first. That is why we are here right? To check things out?

Another reason I respect him is because he has helped Linda when Danny fired AND divorced her in one BIG breath!

Now I must close out by saying that the above is my opinion and only my opinion. This is my Q-CY/M-A/P-L Statement. (Quick, Cover Your/My A--/Posterior Legally.)

By the way, I still have questions; are you ready?

Voltaire brilliant? I don't think so Fran.

Here is what God said about Voltaire through the pen of Ellen G. White:

"When Voltaire was five years old, he committed to memory an infidel poem, and the pernicious influence was never effaced from his mind. He became one of Satan's most successful agents to lead men away from God. Thousands will rise up in the judgment and charge the ruin of their souls upon the infidel Voltaire." Child Guidance, p. 196.

You can also read Great Controversy, p. 281 and 288 if you want more information. There you can read where she said Voltaire spread his poison of infidelity everywhere.

Brilliant? Absolutely not in the eyes of God. He will answer for the loss of souls someday because of his spreading of lies, THOUSANDS (plural) of souls will be lost because of him. I wouldn't read this mans writings for anything. I'd stay far away from them.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Mar 7 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #146

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 6 2007, 01:04 PM)
BTW, where is Brandi?

It would seem that the problem the old wife tried to help her son solve, the new wife may have with her brother's problems.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #147

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 7 2007, 10:05 AM) [snapback]183402[/snapback]

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 6 2007, 01:04 PM)
BTW, where is Brandi?
It would seem that the problem the old wife tried to help her son solve, the new wife may have with her brother's problems.

Now what are you trying to insinuate and spread. Is there no end? In fact, Calvin can correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Brandi was off limits. She hasn't done anything to anybody and should not even be brought up here.
Calvin is that right or wrong?

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #148

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 09:52 AM) [snapback]183399[/snapback]

Voltaire brilliant? I don't think so Fran.

Here is what God said about Voltaire through the pen of Ellen G. White:

"When Voltaire was five years old, he committed to memory an infidel poem, and the pernicious influence was never effaced from his mind. He became one of Satan's most successful agents to lead men away from God. Thousands will rise up in the judgment and charge the ruin of their souls upon the infidel Voltaire." Child Guidance, p. 196.

You can also read Great Controversy, p. 281 and 288 if you want more information. There you can read where she said Voltaire spread his poison of infidelity everywhere.

Brilliant? Absolutely not in the eyes of God. He will answer for the loss of souls someday because of his spreading of lies, THOUSANDS (plural) of souls will be lost because of him. I wouldn't read this mans writings for anything. I'd stay far away from them.

Wow, this sheds some light on a subject that keeps being mentioned here. EGW couldn't be any plainer on the subject. That helps me understand the "personalities" of those that are a big fan of Voltaire. sad.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 7 2007, 11:43 AM
Post #149

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I am not insinuating anything. I just asked where she was. To my knowledge she has not been on the show, or very visible lately. That is all I meant. Now, from your response one would thing something was wrong. I don't think we can get around Brandi being brought up either. Now what is off limits is anything pertaining to her life before marrying Danny. However, she will be mentioned as she inherited this mess through marriage.

rofl1.gif @ Bystander trying to tell Calvin on me! Stop! rofl1.gif

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 09:12 AM) [snapback]183408[/snapback]

Now what are you trying to insinuate and spread. Is there no end? In fact, Calvin can correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Brandi was off limits. She hasn't done anything to anybody and should not even be brought up here.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
lurker
post Mar 7 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #150

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]183408[/snapback]

O.K. Even if we say she is off limits, is her brother? It is a matter of public record in the courts. Does not necessarily reflect badly on her. Just that she may feel that he needs moral support and sympathy.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church