Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12885&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:21 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website, who runs it?
PeacefulBe
post Mar 19 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #151

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 19 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]186398[/snapback]

I'm sorry but what you wrote is just weird. You are way off base. I don't know who you think you are talking to, but to start with Lee is a woman, not Danny Lee, and I can't figure out how anything else you wrote even applies to her eiither...

Aletheia,
Before you jump into attack mode, take a moment to think about who this new member, Mozart, just might be. You may want to take a moment to really reflect on what he is saying in his post. Have you taken into consideration that Mozart just may be one of the viewing audience/donors that have seen him charaterizing these online "chat rooms" in a poor light? What kind of welcome does he receive from those defending Danny when they jump directly into attack mode? scratchchin.gif

NW,
I also thought what Mozart wrote was very clear. spoton.gif

Mozart,
Welcome to the 3abn Forum on BSDA! hug.gif

I don't yet know what drew you here but we are all looking forward to getting to "know" you. I appreciated your posts and enjoy reading your opinions on this saga and your responses to other members!

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 19 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #152

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 19 2007, 10:09 PM) [snapback]186398[/snapback]

I'm sorry but what you wrote is just weird. You are way off base. I don't know who you think you are talking to, but to start with Lee is a woman, not Danny Lee, and I can't figure out how anything else you wrote even applies to her eiither...

Could this be termed a "weird" welcome to a new member who expresses how impressive your spins appear to a newcomer?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 19 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #153

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

To Aletheia:
Please take this down a notch or two. This is a new member, and you are in not in authority here to take anybody to task for anything.

To mozart:
Welcome to BSDA. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. However, we try to refrain from trying to identify anyone here, as we all(including you) are her under annonymous IDs. We try to extend the same respect to others that we expect for ourselves. That being said...post away!

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 19 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]186398[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 19 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #154

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 19 2007, 04:23 PM) [snapback]186408[/snapback]

Aletheia,
Before you jump into attack mode, take a moment to think about who this new member, Mozart, just might be. You may want to take a moment to really reflect on what he is saying in his post. Have you taken into consideration that Mozart just may be one of the viewing audience/donors that have seen him charaterizing these online "chat rooms" in a poor light? What kind of welcome does he receive from those defending Danny when they jump directly into attack mode? scratchchin.gif

NW,
I also thought what Mozart wrote was very clear. spoton.gif

I wasn't, and am not in attack mode. I didn't know at first that Mozart was new, but even weirder that a new member would arrive call Lee, Danny Lee and read her the riot act as if she's is Danny Lee Shelton. It doesn't matter who mozart is, the point was, who Lee is not.

So it wasn't spoton, it was offbase as I said. Truth matters.

And Mozart, aside from this, a belated welcome.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 19 2007, 06:46 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 19 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #155

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 18 2007, 12:06 AM) [snapback]186097[/snapback]

and the one's you can't fool are strong-hearted lions. the longer you hide, the more lost you get. you'd be surprised at how many still love you danny lee. we are a very forgiving people. how about you start finding that out?

Clay, Calvin, princess Di, would one of you explain to this rampaging person that Lee is a woman that has been here for some time? Please....before he hurts himself blink.gif

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 19 2007, 11:49 PM

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 20 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #156

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 20 2007, 12:48 AM) [snapback]186479[/snapback]

Clay, Calvin, princess Di, would one of you explain to this rampaging person that Lee is a woman that has been here for some time? Please....before he hurts himself blink.gif

Thank you -- here's what he wrote in his next post:

"Wow! No offense, honestly, but did he hit a nerve with you danny lee? Not sure how much scripture you have the time to read anymore but remember this one? "See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many". The more you wallow in the mud the dirtier you get. Isn't it time to repent and get baptised again and get all this over with? Please for everyone's sake. I'm begging you to stop all this. It's worse than Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggert combined!"

Then every one was going on about how wonderful what he wrote was and welcoming him like they couldn't notice.... really, sometimes this place is like being in the twilight zone, or One flew over the cuckoo's nest.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 20 2007, 01:10 AM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 20 2007, 09:07 AM
Post #157

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

BS and Cindy see post #153, He hasn't posted again since.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 19 2007, 10:48 PM) [snapback]186479[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 20 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #158

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 19 2007, 07:31 PM) [snapback]186434[/snapback]

I wasn't, and am not in attack mode. I didn't know at first that Mozart was new, but even weirder that a new member would arrive call Lee, Danny Lee and read her the riot act as if she's is Danny Lee Shelton. It doesn't matter who mozart is, the point was, who Lee is not.

So it wasn't spoton, it was offbase as I said. Truth matters.
And Mozart, aside from this, a belated welcome.gif

How could you not know if someone is "new" or not by looking under their avitar....
snack.gif

Where it straight out says "Welcome Newbie"......

Spin, Spin, SPIN!!!
yahoo.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 20 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #159

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 20 2007, 10:32 AM) [snapback]186568[/snapback]

How could you not know if someone is "new" or not by looking under their avitar....
snack.gif

Spin, Spin, SPIN!!!
yahoo.gif

The "Joined" date is a nice touch, too.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 20 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #160

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 20 2007, 09:32 AM) [snapback]186568[/snapback]

snack.gif

Spin, Spin, SPIN!!!
yahoo.gif

Aletheia said she didn't notice AT FIRST. I am sure she was so caught up in the wild rampage she was reading, she failed to notice AT FIRST, who the writer was.

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 20 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #161

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

name='Aletheia' date='Mar 20 2007, 01:25 AM' post='186480']

.... really, sometimes this place is like being in the twilight zone, or One flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Since it appears that you are familiar with these places, why don't you go for a long visit and give us a rest...Oh! Please invite Bystander and Lee to go with you. afro.gif

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 20 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #162

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 20 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]186568[/snapback]

snack.gif

Spin, Spin, SPIN!!!
yahoo.gif

Probably because I am more concerned with what a person says and does, then in who they claim they are. {actions speak louder then words-- you will know them by their fruits)

IOW, where this forum is concerned; I tend to focus more on what is posted, then on who the poster is, or what they claim to be.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 20 2007, 06:08 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 20 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #163

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ Mar 20 2007, 01:00 PM) [snapback]186633[/snapback]

Since it appears that you are familiar with these places, why don't you go for a long visit and give us a rest...Oh! Please invite Bystander and Lee to go with you. afro.gif

Didn't you get the memo about behaving? New rules. You have to be nice. Try it you might like it. no.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 20 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #164

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

back on topic folks......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 20 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #165

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 20 2007, 11:32 AM) [snapback]186568[/snapback]

snack.gif

Spin, Spin, SPIN!!!
yahoo.gif

Yanno doh.gif

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 20 2007, 11:40 AM) [snapback]186573[/snapback]

The "Joined" date is a nice touch, too.

True, all it takes is for one to simple e pay attention. flirt.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church