Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12885&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:18 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website, who runs it?
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 17 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #136

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

or....they are not communicating like they should....
scratchchin.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 17 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #137

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

"They" being the Danny-ites....
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 17 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #138

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 12 2007, 07:15 PM) [snapback]184818[/snapback]

Pickle your unwillingness to answer the question shows your are not a honest person. Period end of sentence. But no matter because I have my answer very plainly. Thanks.

I "backtrack" on nothing! The post you are speaking about that has to do with minors were just questions Pickle....HONEST questions which is more than what you can possibly do. Any "reasonable" inteligent person reading my post could see that.

But then perhaps I got too close to the truth of the matter.

Wow! No offense, honestly, but did he hit a nerve with you danny lee? Not sure how much scripture you have the time to read anymore but remember this one? "See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many". The more you wallow in the mud the dirtier you get. Isn't it time to repent and get baptised again and get all this over with? Please for everyone's sake. I'm begging you to stop all this. It's worse than Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggert combined!

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 17 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #139

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 12 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]184847[/snapback]

FHB,

Could your provide a link to the Wikipedia info your referred to. I did a search on the following (results listed).

DrPickle. -- No results
drpickle -- No results
dr pickle -- 380 hits

The hits that resulted from "dr pickle" were everything from the cast of Rug Rats, to information about Lyndon Johnson, etc.

I would like to read the information you referred to.

Thanks,
L4T

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif rugrats and lyndon johnson? ohmy.gif uhm.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 17 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #140

Advanced Member

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 12 2007, 10:41 PM) [snapback]184867[/snapback]

He has answered plenty of questions from me. I guess it all depends on whether he thinks you can handle the answers.

maybe it's because bob knows who these aliases are. therefore it's just a cat and mouse game. not many at 3abn have answered questions totally and completely honest if at all so that's why they accuse others of doing what they do. it keeps them from having to answer those questions that they don't want to answer. it's like the politicians. all the rhetoric has nothing to do with resolving the issues at hand. round and round we go. gets us nowhere. folks over at 3abn using aliases here are playing a human game. one day they will have to play God's game. i don't know enough to feel anything but shame and pity for them. if they don't know what they've done wrong, then they shouldn't be running that station. by the way; can anyone tell me when the undiluted 3 angels program will be airing or have they quit showing those dunno.gif sad.gif ?

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 18 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #141

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 14 2007, 07:46 AM) [snapback]185223[/snapback]

Greg,
You are right on target here in your answer to Aletheia's posts about Tommy's "sins".

I think we need to go one step further. A person whose sin has victimized another has the responsibility to make restitution to that victim. Look at the example of David. He did some horrible things. When he got to the point that he desired to be forgiven for those sins, he made things right as far as possible. He couldn't bring back the man he caused to be killed, but he restored things as much as he could as a part of his repentence. We know he received the forgiveness he sought and still is know as beloved of God.

Private sins, those which only work to separate you from God, can be forgiven just between you and God. Public sins, those which have negatively affected others, have the consequences you spoke of but there is also the need to tend to the damage done to those victimized.

PB

AMEN !! and may i add: and anyone who shelters them.

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 18 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #142

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

welcome.gif welcome.gif welcome.gif

And for your commentary on the prior posts.

noahswife
C"i"

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 18 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #143

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 17 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]186067[/snapback]

maybe it's because bob knows who these aliases are. therefore it's just a cat and mouse game. not many at 3abn have answered questions totally and completely honest if at all so that's why they accuse others of doing what they do. it keeps them from having to answer those questions that they don't want to answer. it's like the politicians. all the rhetoric has nothing to do with resolving the issues at hand. round and round we go. gets us nowhere. folks over at 3abn using aliases here are playing a human game. one day they will have to play God's game. i don't know enough to feel anything but shame and pity for them. if they don't know what they've done wrong, then they shouldn't be running that station. by the way; can anyone tell me when the undiluted 3 angels program will be airing or have they quit showing those dunno.gif sad.gif ?

WELCOME Mozart! You make excellent points! Thank you for your contribution! Well said!!
I think DS has totally underestimated the sda church at large, contrary to what he thinks in his mind . He may have control over a shrinking small sect and has forgotten about the rest of us.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 18 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #144

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 10:05 AM) [snapback]185269[/snapback]

I am very sure of what are lies and what is truth. You all underestimate the attorneys that have taken on this case. Mr. J, in his ridiculous post says the attorneys know "my threat" is toothless. roflmao.gif Right. I am not making a threat. The case is what defines whether this suit will be a threat. That is why they took the case. They don't know things like: 1. Mr. J made the statements, he has the burden of proof. 2. they don't know the difference between the first ammendment and slandering a persons character and reputation. 3.I am sure they also "don't know" that in certain parts of the suit, 3 abn might be required to prove the facts in a false allegation towards them.
Nah, they don't know near as much as some of you here. They just took the case for the heck of it knowing they will lose........yah right.

Now Mr. J. you're tough, you can take it. You want to make slanderous statements as in fact and you want to be sued. Ok good. I want to be there when you, yourself have to prove what you have said about TS. This will be especially gratifying when you don't know any of the people involved, don't know anything about them except what you have read in a "chat room" rofl1.gif and have absolutely no connection to, 3abn, The Shelton's or even the alleged victims for that matter. Yes Mr. J. You will certainly have a credible and valid defense when you have no proof whatsoever to bring forward.
You and everyone else can act incensed all you want but you know what I say is truth. Are you willing to go through a nightmare, hire a defense attorney, make a fool of yourself in court, since you, yourself can't prove anything, and then take a chance on paying some huge fines and penalties, all so you can have the enjoyment of slandering someone you don't even know?
Not too smart.

Unlike the rest of you, I don't profess to have legal knowledge. I don't need to. That is why those attorneys who specialize in these types of cases, get to do the work. I can't wait to see how many more of you will challenge their knowledge against what You "know". What arrogance.

i got a couple questions..............so are you saying that your attorneys in minn. are going to track down and prove the identities of these people online that you are referring to and drag them into court to file personal libel/slander lawsuits against them?? scratchchin.gif hmm....how much is that costin' ya? these attorneys have any second jobs or anything to tithe them over 'til this ship comes in?? uhm.gif

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 17 2007, 11:18 PM) [snapback]186088[/snapback]

WELCOME Mozart! You make excellent points! Thank you for your contribution! Well said!!
I think DS has totally underestimated the sda church at large, contrary to what he thinks in his mind . He may have control over a shrinking small sect and has forgotten about the rest of us.

i tend to agree with you. manipulated out of blind loyalty. not looking out for 3abn.

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 18 2007, 01:06 AM
Post #145

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 14 2007, 10:49 AM) [snapback]185282[/snapback]

3ABN has no desire to take this to court. The decision was made after more than a year of insinuations and lies on this forum and save3abn site. This seems to be the only way to get to the truth. I know Observer made the comment that he thought this was a good thing--to get the truth out.

Sister, there is one donor who has offered to cover all costs for the lawyer. Not one penny from donors are going towards this lawsuit. This has been said before, but perhaps you missed that post.

I believe all we want on here is the truth--both sides. Why can't we stop and discuss this without attacking each other? I want to apologize to all of you for any times I've retaliated to your posts. It would be so nice if we could just forget the past and start all over again, both sides trying to come to just the truth--discussing it like Christian men and women. I believe there is valuable input that can be had on both sides to come to an agreement here.

Is anyone willing to try?

yes, if you will admit who you are.
believe it or not, 3abn ministry is more important than you danny or tommy or any of us. while you are jabbering in your defense, poor lost souls are hanging in the midst. i'm here to fight for 3abn, the station, the ministry. the lost souls. i'm here for them, not all these arguments. but dont pretend to play mr. nice guy all the while playing mr. slydog. just because we are not directly involved in the day to day workings over there at 3abn doesn't mean we are stupid and can easily be manipulated and deceived. don't think that we will miss those things so swiftly swept under the rug or that when one day the co-founder disappears never to be seen on air again that none of us will actually notice or miss her or care. you highly underestimated her ministry there and you highly underestimate us, the audience and supporters. you ought to know, adventists are some of the smartest people out there, especially 'praying adventist', so there is no pulling the wool over our eyes. you're wasting all of our time and time is short. for every minute you are wasting, a soul is lost. you may fool a few but just because you can fool a few doesn't mean you can fool all. and the one's you can't fool are strong-hearted lions. the longer you hide, the more lost you get. you'd be surprised at how many still love you danny lee. we are a very forgiving people. how about you start finding that out?

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 18 2007, 02:30 PM
Post #146

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

welcome(1).gif welcome(1).gif Great name!! welcome(1).gif

welcome.gif

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 18 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #147

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Well BS didn't answer, not surprised. They (the Dannyites) obviously have no idea what they are saying. As usual they do more to hurt their credibility than to enhance it.

Richard

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Mar 17 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]185997[/snapback]

So are you saying that 3abn has decided not to take legal action?

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 19 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #148

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 17 2007, 11:38 PM) [snapback]186067[/snapback]

maybe it's because bob knows who these aliases are.

I'm sure he does know who some of them are at least. I do know of one case of a single person using (at least) two different accounts in an attempt to make it look like they had someone agreeing with them. (and no, I'm not talking about Bystander/wwjd). You're right, they're playing a game.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 19 2007, 02:09 PM
Post #149

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 18 2007, 02:06 AM) [snapback]186097[/snapback]

yes, if you will admit who you are.
believe it or not, 3abn ministry is more important than you danny or tommy or any of us. while you are jabbering in your defense, poor lost souls are hanging in the midst. i'm here to fight for 3abn, the station, the ministry. the lost souls. i'm here for them, not all these arguments. but dont pretend to play mr. nice guy all the while playing mr. slydog. just because we are not directly involved in the day to day workings over there at 3abn doesn't mean we are stupid and can easily be manipulated and deceived. don't think that we will miss those things so swiftly swept under the rug or that when one day the co-founder disappears never to be seen on air again that none of us will actually notice or miss her or care. you highly underestimated her ministry there and you highly underestimate us, the audience and supporters. you ought to know, adventists are some of the smartest people out there, especially 'praying adventist', so there is no pulling the wool over our eyes. you're wasting all of our time and time is short. for every minute you are wasting, a soul is lost. you may fool a few but just because you can fool a few doesn't mean you can fool all. and the one's you can't fool are strong-hearted lions. the longer you hide, the more lost you get. you'd be surprised at how many still love you danny lee. we are a very forgiving people. how about you start finding that out?

I'm sorry but what you wrote is just weird. You are way off base. I don't know who you think you are talking to, but to start with Lee is a woman, not Danny Lee, and I can't figure out how anything else you wrote even applies to her eiither...

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 19 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #150

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 19 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]186398[/snapback]

I'm sorry but what you wrote is just weird.

I have heard that applied to more than one post here at BSDA but that was not my impression from reading it nor apparently others who responded.

You are way off base.

I have heard this said about many posts here at BSDA by both sides. What do you base your opinion on if you do not understand whom Mozart is speaking to?

I don't know who you think you are talking to, but to start with Lee is a woman, not Danny Lee, and I can't figure out how anything else you wrote even applies to her eiither...

Aletheia, I can't speak for anyone but myself but I found that Mozart's post was very clear as to whom he was speaking to.

You have been reminded before to ask some questions in a PM. Maybe this would be one of those times.

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 19 2007, 03:06 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church